Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The War of the Crystal of Life [Closed]
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The War of the Crystal of Life [Closed] [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 09:56:28 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, another rp cause I want to! Whoo!
This is a mermaid/undersea rp!

Story;
Dark tides wash over the sea kingdom of Lapis. A war is being waged for the gem of life that keeps the seas alive and full of living creatures. The mer people and other creatures are fighting to keep their gem, to keep the waters of the sea alive. The dark creatures are fighting to take it either for control or to bring destruction upon the seas.
You have been recruited to protect the life gem, Pearl.

You can play a villian or a good guy, just let me know. YOU Can Play a maximum Of 4 characters. If you play a bad guy it would be a good idea to play a good guy too so you can participate.

Character:
Name:
Alignment:
Backstory:
Other:

Races;
good-
Mer-person
Water elf
nymph
sea dragon

Bad-
Skeleton creature
human
Desert dragon
lava creature

Rules;
No crazy gore scenes
romance is okay but keep it pg
I am the gm, what I say goes.
don't kill other characters unless agreed upon
no op characters
no god moding

My Characters:

Name: Pearl
Race: (Deep Sea) Mermaid
Appearance: Galaxy patterned tail, long bright white hair in a braid. She is chubby from all the meat she ate in the deep sea. Her eyes are that of a deep sea shark. Her heart is where the crystal resides keeping her and the oceans alive.
Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: Pearl was born as an egg when it fused with the Crystal of Life. A war erupted over her egg. Posiden claimed she belonged to him as her daughter, princess of the seas. While darker creatures wanted to raise her to fight for them. During the war her egg was lost. It had made its way to the deep sea where there was no light. Deep sea sharks took in her egg and raised her, the other deep sea creatures taught her things like how to light up her tail in complete darkness, something that other mer-people cant do. She learned to take care of the shark pups and bonded quickly with any and all of them. She was found and returned to the kingdom by Leomaris, he saved her. And when he returned her to the kingdom he became her personal guard. Now a war is starting again over her, and she needs to be taken somewhere safe. And so her journey begins.
Other: (Image examples)
Eyes: http://voices.nationalgeograph...6-p-600x367.jpg
Tail: https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...c6e&oe=562ACE65

Mostly just have fun.
I will write up a starter after some people join.

LOZ is playing the main bad guy i have already discussed this with him smilie
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:59:51 23/08/2015 by Somnium
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#2 Posted: 21:19:26 03/07/2015
Name: Leomaris
Race: Mer-Person(Siren)
Alignment: Whatever Pearl Wishes
Backstory: Leomaris was born into the task of guarding the way of life underwater and quickly took use of the spear. He guards stuff.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: He uses a spear as a weapon and cares deeply for the lives of those under the waves.

Name: Immortui
Race: Dracolich
Alignment: Master of All Evil
Backstory: Eons ago, Immortui was a mere dragon, living among the world as any mortal would. It was the finding of an ancient obsidian stone that ripped his soul away, leaving him empty and lifeless for years, then filling the husk with the hatred and malevolence of the world. That stone became his new core, and he gained the endless pursuit to gather the gems of life to add to his corrupted power and destroy the entirety of life.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: He is the cause of the darkness of the world, and he is the jagged fang that will soon pierce its heart and end it.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 21:26:04 03/07/2015
Ooc: Are we allowed to have other water species, like hippocampis? (fish horses) Because if so, I'll join this rp as a hippocampi shape shifter.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#4 Posted: 02:50:43 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: post your character pwnage and a picture and i'll let you know ---> backstory is key yo
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#5 Posted: 04:27:11 04/07/2015
Name: King Neptune
Race: Mer-man
Alignment: Good
Backstory: King of all oceans, uses poseidons trident as a weapon. (more backstory will come soon)
Other:
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#6 Posted: 04:30:51 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm unsure if i can accept that Zartose since you don't know the plot, but if you made a second good character i might allow it if discussed more.

ALSO i will be soon posting the two characters im playing i just am jumping back and forth in rp's a lot.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 20:25:12 05/07/2015
Name: Kupla
Race: Sea Dragon
Alignment: She's neutral, but she's trying to protect the gem.
Backstory: When Kupla was just a hatchling, she was a master at water magic. She could have used her magic to fight, for good or for evil, but she chose to become a guardian of what needs to be protected. Gems, gold, magic, or whatever anyone can think of, she will guard it with her life. (It's up to you if she can guard the Life Stone or not.)
Appearance: Kupla is a light blue Sea Dragon with aqua green spines, belly, and wings. Her horns are silver and curled back. Her jaws are surprisingly strong, but her claws are short. Her tail is somewhat stubby, but not too short.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 23:16:46 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((accepted Storm))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#9 Posted: 06:43:44 10/07/2015
"OOC: Can i still join?"
Name: Plague
Race: Humanoid Skleleton
Backstory: Plague is the embodiement of death in mortal form. he was originally created by Immortui because he wanted to see if he could. Plague doesnt speak but instead influences others to know what he is wanting to say if anything. he has heard of the gem of life and wishes to use it in hope he can attain a full form and lead a normal life.
Other: he has a Scythe that was created from his own flesh and Rage of war that is toxic to the touch of anything other than him.

Name: Mako "Razor-fin"
Race: Shark-Folk "Mer-Folk"
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Backstory: growing up, razor-fin was forced to become strong and ruthless. when the war for the crystal came to his own home than he realized that it must be this way. he came to the understanding that the weak die and the strong survive, but he would do what he could to keep all those he could alive. when he grew up he became among one of the generals to king Poseidon. razor-fin has never lost a skirmish, nor has he ever lost any men.
Other: Razor-fin appears rough and jagged, but underneath his rough exterior he is as kind and caring as the ocean waves.
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:47:21 20/08/2015 by Zartose
#10 Posted: 18:15:55 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((I still need a good character))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#11 Posted: 01:23:20 15/07/2015
Name: Vulcan
Race: mer-folk
Backstory A craftsman and blacksmith for Poseidon, he works diligently to make sure their warriors are well equipped and ready to fight. He wants peace in the sea, but knows that if any of the darker races had their way, peace would be though death itself... he has worked the forge for so long it is said he sleeps in the very heat that he uses to make his weapons and jewelry. (this of course is not true) he is a stern, domineering presence, but knows his place, now he looks for an apprentice to teach his craft,
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#12 Posted: 05:41:29 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Approved. So I think I'll post a starting message soon we have an okay amount of people smilie
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#13 Posted: 06:40:18 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
All of you have been brought together to a darkened cave near the kingdom. As you enter Posiden stands waiting for you all. He looks down upon you slowly before speaking. "I need you to help me and your kingdom." He glances down at Pearl for a moment before continuing. "You all are veRyan trustworthy to me, some of you have proven yourself over and over and are known by the kingdom well. I need you to take Pearl somewhere safe." He said. At that moment a rupturing crumbling noise was heard. The kingdom was being attacked again. Posen looked around, looking a little worried for a moment he hugged Pearl before speaking quickly to you "take her quickly and head south! She is the life of our oceans." He said before swimming out to go help his people. In a moment he was gone.

Pearl tried to swim after him "I want to help!" She yelled after him upset. It was obvious she didn't know what this was about till it was too late. A shark circled her trying to keep her from going into danger. They were known to attack mer folk but bonded with Pearl easily and spoke wit her as well.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#14 Posted: 04:35:36 16/07/2015
Vulcan looked towards their kingdom, "My steel will protect them for now, but my princes, we must make haste, please follow the words of your father they are wise." he looked cautiously at the her and the sharks but stood his ground
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#15 Posted: 12:02:25 16/07/2015
"I will keep her safe. You have my word on that," Kupla promised, "and a Sea Dragon never breaks her word."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#16 Posted: 21:13:57 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(I will respond when more people do )
---
Dreamy days are gone~
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#17 Posted: 19:03:05 23/07/2015
OCC: I can join still, right?
---
Turtle Power.
#18 Posted: 20:42:51 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#19 Posted: 23:35:14 24/07/2015
Name: Susano'o Kawako
Race: Mer-Folk
Backstory: He is part of the Mer-Folk vanguard, and master of the kione, eel-like sea serpents that can fire bolts of electricity. He brandishes a large lance called "Shimmer", which appears at will and can light up dark places and a shield called, "gildemleika" that can reflect magic.
Other: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...41a91d6385c.jpg

Name: Anger
Race: lava creature
Alignment: bad
Backstory: He's just a lava creature with a lot of hate.
Other: http://www.artofmtg.com/wp-con...3/Anger-Art.jpg
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:53:23 26/07/2015 by HerrMythology
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#20 Posted: 09:09:26 25/07/2015
Name: Takomaru
Race: Mer-Folk
Backstory: Takomaru was always made fun of by the other mer-folk children for his bright, almost neon, coloring and his tentacles. He was very upset until his mother taught him how special he was. With his many tentacles, patching up others is quick and easy. He is a doctor to the merfolk.
Other: [User Posted Image]
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:12 26/07/2015 by KilaIesha
#21 Posted: 18:46:25 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Herrmythology idk if I will accept elementals since it isn't a race I listed to be used but your mer-folk is accepted. Kilaleasha yous is accepted please read the starter and post. Still waiting on LOZ to continue sorry guys))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#22 Posted: 19:55:32 26/07/2015
OCC: I fixed it.
---
Turtle Power.
#23 Posted: 21:22:14 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#24 Posted: 22:13:29 26/07/2015
Takomaru nodded in agreement to the other's words. "Miss Pearl, you are more useful to your father alive than dead. Come now," he said softly and encouragingly.
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#25 Posted: 22:47:20 26/07/2015
Susano'o nods, "It won't be long until they find us. We need to get out."
---
Turtle Power.
#26 Posted: 15:37:52 27/07/2015
"Milady, we must do as your father demands." Leomaris spoke quickly, yet respectfully to the mermaid. He swam closer to her but stayed clear of the shark. "Please, we must make haste away from this violence."
---
#27 Posted: 21:29:40 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Pearl looked sadly up at the kingdom and nodded starting to swim south with the rest of the group. Pearl trusted Leomaris but she was unsure of these strangers. She didn't know much about the upper seas but she knew it was dangerous and she should be careful who she trusted, the shark swam close to her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#28 Posted: 23:31:13 27/07/2015
Takomaru swam behind the crowd, weary of the shark. He nervously opened his bag for the millionth time to make sure all of his medical supplies were inside. He clutched his bag close, and looked around at all the people. His eyes landed on Susano'o.
---
~Jiraiya
#29 Posted: 06:02:26 28/07/2015
Vulcan took to the side, watching that flank, "Im sorry I havent introduced myself your majesty, I am Vulcan, a smith for your father and his armies." he looked back to his side thinking off all the horror that would come from the battles to be waged, fearing the worst.
---
#30 Posted: 07:09:41 28/07/2015
Susano'o nods to Takomaru. He looks to Pearl, "I am Susano'o. I am... Was the leader of the Vanguard, the forward order of warriors. I will be first, and last, out of battle for you."
---
Turtle Power.
#31 Posted: 07:16:37 28/07/2015
Takomaru looked away shyly. He swam closer to Susano'o, feeling safer next to someone who was trained to fight. His gaze lingered down to Susano'o's "feet" before darting foward.
---
~Jiraiya
#32 Posted: 12:11:43 28/07/2015
Leomaris clenched his fists in anger, quickly darting between Pearl and the urchens addressing her. "Excuse yourselves from her presence, minnows. I will not stand to speak to milady in such informal ways." he gripped the spear strapped next to his dorsal, turning his attention to Susano'o as he swam. He felt like this being may try to take his place.
---
#33 Posted: 16:59:11 28/07/2015
"I spoke in formal tone warrior, I have done nothing to offend you or our princess, there is no need for hostilities, they would only serve to compromise our effectiveness and our pace, the more you fret and insult, the more you damage us as a group." vulcans tone was kept logical and precise, he knew every word he said and meant it all, he was worried, scared even. The thought of in any event of the group not being able to work together, and ruining this one and only chance they had... frightened him.
---
#34 Posted: 17:42:00 28/07/2015
OCC: We are kinda like the fellowship of the ring.

Susano'o looks to Leomaris with indifference, "I was commanded by Poseiden to aid the princess in her journey. Do you think you have greater authority than he? You won't excuse anyone, you'll protect Pearl. Do what you are meant to do. What you've been told by Poseiden." Susano'o looks around at the group, then back to Pearl, "High born or low born, be you blacksmith or medic, guardian or warrior, we are one. Bound by a creed to protect and serve."
---
Turtle Power.
#35 Posted: 23:38:25 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Pearl clenched her fists stopping swimming and turning back to the group a look of pure irrtation on her face. "Everyone stop arguing! I hardly know anything about your type of people! I hate that im being sent away and i cant fight for new home!" she made circles int the water irritated with the shark following her. She huffed making her tail flash brightly "lets go." she growled swimming head again.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#36 Posted: 04:07:02 30/07/2015
Takomaru pulled his tentacles in a little and clutched his bag closer. He swam a little closer to Susano'o. "Mer-Folk with powerful statuses tend to confuse me. I'm glad that the leader of the Vanguard is sensible. Do you mind if I stick close to you? You seem the most experienced at fighting," he spoke softly to Susano'o.
---
~Jiraiya
#37 Posted: 05:04:24 30/07/2015
"im sorry princess, were all under a lot of stress here, we feel the same, not being able to fight by the side of our kin. We will make it through this though." Vulcan touched his beard, "We have to"
---
#38 Posted: 06:14:00 30/07/2015
Susano'o raises an eyebrow and whispers to Takomaru, "I wouldn't be saying such things. Things are stressful enough without pitting us against each other. It's not our job to question; Just to do as Poseidon says."
---
Turtle Power.
#39 Posted: 23:58:52 30/07/2015
Takomaru nods sheepishly. "Right... I suppose I let my mouth get the best of me," he sighs. "I'm Takomaru, by the way; I don't recall getting a chance to introduce myself to anyone."
---
~Jiraiya
#40 Posted: 19:51:32 05/08/2015
"I apologize deeply, Your Highness. I will not make that mistake again." Leomaris said, guilt filling him as they swam. Why had he let what was happening take over his emotions so much? He turned to the vanguard, tipping his head slightly in apology. "I apologize for my actions toward you as well. I am Leomaris, one of the guardians of the barrier between land and sea. Also a guard to Pearl."
---
#41 Posted: 20:11:52 05/08/2015
Susano'o nods to him, "All is well. I was leader of the Vanguard. I was the first on the field of every battle. In a sense I led the Mer-Folk military."
---
Turtle Power.
#42 Posted: 20:38:32 10/08/2015
"My name is Kupla. You may not have heard of me, but I am the Guardian of these waters. I would rather die than let Pearl be captured."
---
#43 Posted: 21:25:35 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Pearl smiled slightly at Leomaris then hid her smile, as they talked they had been swimming closer and closer to the bottomless pit on the edge of the kingdom. As they reached it she stopped to stare into it hanging onto the small shark.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#44 Posted: 21:45:38 12/08/2015
Name: Wes
Race: Mer-Manta
Appearence: http://img07.deviantart.net/e3...by_yomandas.jpg
Backstory: A young mer-manta who guards the kingdom Lapis. His parents were taken by Immortui, never to be seen again.
Other: Credit for yomandas on Deviant Art. He also likes Pearl.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:50:55 12/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#45 Posted: 21:57:38 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Are you traveling with the group or???))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#46 Posted: 21:59:08 12/08/2015
Ooc: Yea, forgot to mention that.
---
#47 Posted: 22:01:46 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Alright accepted))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#48 Posted: 22:03:45 12/08/2015
Wes was in the back with everyone, "Where should we take Pearl? We need to find a safe place to hide her." He said.
---
#49 Posted: 22:44:41 12/08/2015
Takomaru shook his head softly, "I've never been outside of the city's walls. I wouldn't know."
---
~Jiraiya
#50 Posted: 22:47:58 12/08/2015
"I've only been outside once," Wes said. "I may know one place. An abandoned ship I saw while swimming to Lapis. We can check and see if it's good."
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me