Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
2015 AP Scores [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 06:35:31 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Come on, guys. I'm Metallo.

Anyway, for those graduated seniors, they've already been sent to colleges. I saw mine on my university's student database.

Lit & Comp: 5
Gov: 3
Calc AB: 2

Because math is for scrubs.

For everyone else, College Board will post them next week.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2 Posted: 06:40:47 03/07/2015
Are they posted on the site? I'm a 2016 Senior who has yet to apply for college.
#3 Posted: 06:42:27 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mrmorrises
Are they posted on the site? I'm a 2016 Senior who has yet to apply for college.

Quote: Metallo
For everyone else, College Board will post them next week.

Discuss your anticipation.
#4 Posted: 06:43:33 03/07/2015
Hm, I expect at least a 4 on this one. Could be a 5.
#5 Posted: 06:44:02 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Which one's that again?
#6 Posted: 06:45:05 03/07/2015
Which one's that again?

AP Language and Composition.
#7 Posted: 06:46:45 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Which one's that again?

Are you taking Lit & Comp this upcoming year? Because the Lang exam is actually harder. If you made a 3 on Lang, you can probably expect a 4 on Lit. If you made a 4, you can expect a 5.

If you made a 5 on Lang, then join the club. B)
#8 Posted: 06:51:51 03/07/2015
Which one's that again?

Are you taking Lit & Comp this upcoming year? Because the Lang exam is actually harder. If you made a 3 on Lang, you can probably expect a 4 on Lit. If you made a 4, you can expect a 5.

If you made a 5 on Lang, then join the club. smilie

Nah, I'm not taking AP Lit. I kind of wanted to earlier in my junior year, but when scheduling came around I found out that not only does the class have a buttload of summer work that you have to do, but also after hearing people describe it it didn't seem like my type of thing (I'm more into the stuff in AP Lang), although it does seem like it would be good preparation for college.

Next year I'm taking AP Psych, AP Gov and AP Stats.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#9 Posted: 14:25:15 03/07/2015

Y'know, except for the part where the fundamental building block of EVERY branch of science IS mathematics. All forms of science trace back to and rely on mathematics in some way. So unless you're after a purely liberal arts-based education at college (which I would not recommend since the STEM fields are where all the jobs are), you need math.

We are all forever bound to numbers! ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#10 Posted: 17:26:25 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Y'know, except for the part where the fundamental building block of EVERY branch of science IS mathematics. All forms of science trace back to and rely on mathematics in some way. So unless you're after a purely liberal arts-based education at college (which I would not recommend since the STEM fields are where all the jobs are), you need math.

Look, which is better: Getting a degree in something you know you can do and then seeing what you can do with it, or getting a degree in a field you're NOT good at simply because statistics tell you that you should?

Trust me, I would love to get a STEM degree and make six figures as a starting salary. But if I do what I'm not good at and flunk out of college, I won't have any degree at all.

Besides, since everyone's after STEM degrees now, those jobs are going to fill up pretty quickly in the next few years, meaning the field will be much more competitive.....Meanwhile, nobody's getting any liberal arts degrees......
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#11 Posted: 17:36:32 03/07/2015
oh yeah i got a 420 on that in high school
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 18:56:56 03/07/2015

Look, which is better: Getting a degree in something you know you can do and then seeing what you can do with it, or getting a degree in a field you're NOT good at simply because statistics tell you that you should?

Trust me, I would love to get a STEM degree and make six figures as a starting salary. But if I do what I'm not good at and flunk out of college, I won't have any degree at all.

Besides, since everyone's after STEM degrees now, those jobs are going to fill up pretty quickly in the next few years, meaning the field will be much more competitive.....Meanwhile, nobody's getting any liberal arts degrees......

No, what I'm saying is you cannot avoid math unless you go for, like, a bachelor of fine arts degree. Even majors in English and History have ways of incorporating math into them. Sometimes it's through general education requirements, admittedly, but still. You'll never escape TEH NUMBERZ! ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#13 Posted: 20:55:10 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator

No, what I'm saying is you cannot avoid math unless you go for, like, a bachelor of fine arts degree. Even majors in English and History have ways of incorporating math into them. Sometimes it's through general education requirements, admittedly, but still. You'll never escape TEH NUMBERZ! ^.^b

Oh. Well yeah, of course.

My uni is also offering placement tests pre-registration to see if you can exempt any, but I think I'll just take the most basic ones anyway and be done with them.
#14 Posted: 22:25:34 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Bump because they're getting released
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#15 Posted: 23:25:37 07/07/2015
Scores for my state don't come out untill tomorrow :CCCCC
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#16 Posted: 23:48:30 07/07/2015
Oh my gosh.......I got a 3 on my AP Lang exam smilie
#17 Posted: 13:21:34 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey, you still passed!

Mine keeps saying it can't verify my physical location.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#18 Posted: 17:45:53 08/07/2015
AP Lang - 3
AP USH - 3

I thought I'd get at least a little higher on my AP USH test, but at least I still passed!! And for that I'm really glad uwu
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#19 Posted: 18:45:11 08/07/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
AP Lang - 3
AP USH - 3

I thought I'd get at least a little higher on my AP USH test, but at least I still passed!! And for that I'm really glad uwu

IMO the APUSH exam was a lot tougher than AP Lang, but I still did better on the former.
#20 Posted: 19:13:49 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
How'd you go on Gov, Mrmorrises? Or are you taking it this year?
#21 Posted: 19:16:24 08/07/2015
How'd you go on Gov, Mrmorrises? Or are you taking it this year?

I'm taking it next year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me