Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
To Save the Moon Goddess [Closed] [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#201 Posted: 04:20:31 10/07/2015
OOC: bleh, still

Groaning, Fang curled up and gripped onto his nose, the wind stabbing his senses. His head hurt from the impact, and he felt embarrassed and useless. 'A ninja of my caliber should never fall so easily. I have shamed my master.' He growled at the thought through his paws. He got up, propping against a tree and rubbing his nose gently.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#202 Posted: 04:45:31 10/07/2015
"Damn... that was, intense," looking at Fang, "are you alright? no one had the power to avoid that... " looking at Ai. "Are you hurt?" helping the other up his head spinning with horror... "how do we even compete" he thought looking at those around him still listening. "What to do... what to do"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:43 10/07/2015 by jokerstix66
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#203 Posted: 04:51:30 10/07/2015
"I... I smell like father?" Garou repeated, confusion in his voice as he looks to the others, before scoffing. "Pfft, the ramblings of a mad woman... how dare I be compared to whoever planted the seeds that created that madwoman."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#204 Posted: 04:56:38 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
She looked from Faust to Garou "The Moon Goddess is her mother.." she said calmly. "And a demon is her father..." she said before continuing up the way. She felt like she knew exactly who Garou was now.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:57:39 10/07/2015 by Somnium
#205 Posted: 05:11:38 10/07/2015
Faust put his hood up, and settled behind the group as they went in his head his only thoughts were "I am doomed to fail this... I cant get close enough to use my blade and my magics will only make our enemies stronger." a single red tear crossed his cheek at the thought that his being would only endanger his fellows. "I... I think I should go see about ... moving on, im nothing if not a nomad, youve treated me well all of you, but I fear that my presence would be disastrous." in his head however he was angry thinking how could someone born from evil even try to do good in the world, in his mind he was doomed to cause harm.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#206 Posted: 05:38:16 10/07/2015
"The moon goddess is mother to all, although I would be honored to be among her true children..." the wolfman said, stowing his quarterstaff on a holster, behind his cloak. As he began to channel ancient powers that he believed to be druidic, his form began to enlarge, as his clawed hands fell to the ground, and began to shift into large paws. His leather clothing melded into his flesh soon absorbed by it, as a pure white pelt began to shine through it. Within seconds, he had attained the form of a great white wolf, his pelt shining with a soft, unnatural light. "...but I cannot accept the accusation that my blood is tainted so by a demon. Er, no offense, Faust." he said, his vocal chords still 'human' enough to speak through. "Any of you that are too weak to run, I offer my fleetness, my speed. We cannot risk another attack like that, lest our light be extinguished before its time.
---
#207 Posted: 05:44:11 10/07/2015
looking away form Garou "no offense..." though the comment further shattered Fausts moral his shoulders slumped slightly and he bowed his head again fealing shame for who he was. "goddess kill me" he whispered to himself.
---
#208 Posted: 05:59:14 10/07/2015
The resolve of Garou invigorated Fang, and also upset him. How could such a being toy with the wolfman and not hurt his pride? He felt as though he shouldn't be living, none of them for that matter, after being visited by the cursed god Yuki. It was a spit to the face that she let them live so casually.
His nose still stung. He completely ignored it.
Fang gave Faust a sharp eye, sensing the self-pity within the man. It pushed his anger further, and he snarled. "Keep yourself together. You are a demon by birth, yes, but that thing, she is demonically evil." He said, his voice a bit more harsh than it should have. "Now everyone gather yourselves, and let us continue quickly." Fang stormed ahead, not really caring at the moment if he didn't know the land. He could track the temple by its worshippers auras.
---
#209 Posted: 06:05:50 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai touched Fang's shoulder "Please.." her aura was calming and kind to be near. "Fang i am happy we lived and she isnt the cause of the moon goddess dissapearing... and she isnt "evil"..she is in pain.. she is suffering from everything.." Ai said, she had kindness in her heart, even for Yuki.

"Shes a monster" said Lacy upset as she walked past them. She was also angry, angry she couldn't fight or have a chance against her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#210 Posted: 06:07:33 10/07/2015
OOC lacy and fang are feeling the same they should have awesome warrior babies))

Faust put his head up to look at fang and nodded his head, his mind set at more of an ease now, following again, "My travels will continue on another day then, im sorry I let myself get so down" he felt almost inspired to prove his birth meant nothing to what he does in life that he could prove that even a half demon was capable of great acts of good. he would not be defined by his body or blood.
---
---
#211 Posted: 06:38:58 10/07/2015
"Monster or not... it is clear that she showed mercy, when she very easily could have shown malice." Garou said, pacing amongst his allies, as his eyes, nose, and ears were looking for any other threats they could sense. "For that, at the very least... we should be grateful."

He briefly turned to Faust. "My apologies, if I have offended you, sir... "
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#212 Posted: 10:53:03 10/07/2015
Chimera rose back to her paws, "That power ... how could we fight it?" The dark dragoness sounded defeated; how could she fight someone that could subdue the lot of them while hardly trying.

Skyna, in complete contrast, started to laugh as she got up, "I may be new around here, but I love a good challenge ... something that forces me to be even stronger than before.

Chimera blinked at Skyna in surprise, "How can you say such a thing? ... she had us."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#213 Posted: 12:03:35 10/07/2015
Drake jerked up awake looking shocked.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#214 Posted: 20:11:08 11/07/2015
"We shan't throw ourselves at a foe we cannot defeat... something tells me it took the barest extent of her abilities to subdue you all... but I find it... intriguing though." the giant white wolf said, as he continued to pace. "The members of The Faith present didn't succumb to her spell... was it some fluke? Is the Goddess still watching over us? Or is there some other force at work..." he audibly pondered, his gaze turning toward Ai.
---
#215 Posted: 20:30:37 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai looked at Garou nervously "Maybe you should talk to the Priestess..." she said slowly. She started to make her way to the temple again. It sparkled as they got closer, it made her smile, made her think of better days with Yuki.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#216 Posted: 02:22:45 12/07/2015
"I am a devout follower of the moon goddess, my form may not look it, but I am." he looked to the temple "Mayhaps my faith was simply not enough" he kept walking "but there is, I imagine little time lets go"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:36 12/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#217 Posted: 06:06:56 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"It was Yuki, not our faith Faust. She likes to mess with minds. But it's okay, let's head to the temple." Ai said calmly, she thought about how Yuki didn't kill them, maybe she was feeling like her old self.

Lacy patted Faust on the shoulder "I am also a devoted follower, but the Moon Goddess is probably fighting for her freedom where ever she is right now, not protecting us"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#218 Posted: 06:11:58 15/07/2015
"Then we shall protect ourselves, in her stead." Garou replied, as he began to shift into his normal form, feeling comfortable enough with being so close to the temple that he wouldn't need to bolt as a wolf in an emergency. Fortunately, the garb he'd been wearing shifted back into its original state with him, as he grabbed the now-reformed quarterstaff from the holster on his back.
---
#219 Posted: 11:31:36 15/07/2015
Chimera looked at the others, "We have to figure out some way of getting around Yuki's magic; so long as she can make us fall asleep with but a word, we don't have a chance."
---
#220 Posted: 04:32:06 16/07/2015
"There must be a way to induce a resistance" Faust thought outloud "many cultures have their own way of protecting themselves against magic, to the west, we have wards and spells... to the east they use their aura... or chakra, as a sort of barrier to outside influence, but how to be sure if either is strong enough is the hard part" trying to remember anything that could help he felt more at ease at the temple... looking at Ai and Lacy "more than likely I would imagine, and I agree with Gaurou for now we must rely on ourselves and eachother"
---
#221 Posted: 06:10:04 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai sighed a little before speaking "Yuki has been around before this world existed. Her magic is as ancient as the Moon goddess, that is why it is so powerful." She kept walking finally leading them to the doors of the temple, it was getting dark by that point. "Besides let's focus on finding out what actually happened to the moon goddess"

Lacy grumbled "I still think it's Yuki" as she walked behind everyone. She was still angry she was unable to fight her. But she was great full she was still alive.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#222 Posted: 06:27:17 16/07/2015
"We shouldn't jump to conclusions, either way. After all, truth only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice... I don't believe we've observed or considered quite enough... and we needn't make Yuki see us as an enemy if there is another foe at fault." Garou said, tracing his clawed fingers through the long fur on the bottom of his chin.
---
#223 Posted: 21:22:38 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As the doors of them temple opened a woman with grey kitsune ears, tail, a head dress and long white dress greeted you all. "Welcome to the Moon Goddess temple." She said inviting you all in.

"Lady Cinder.." Ai bowed her head to her and the stood next to her as Cinder greeted each on of you kindly with a soft lovely voice.
she moved her white hair from her face before hugging Garou.

Lacy starred smiling, at everything she was ever told about. The glass stairs, the crystal floors, the worship area lined with Lapis. And the high priestess, who had always been bonded with the temple and the moon goddess. She sighed a little in amazement at the sheer beauty and reality of it all.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#224 Posted: 21:31:31 16/07/2015
Chimera and Skyna, too, were impressed by the architecture of the temple.

"Now this is a temple." Skyna remarked.
---
#225 Posted: 22:20:12 16/07/2015
Garou wrapped his arms around Cinder in warm, friendly hug, accustomed to such friendly gestures with those he was close to at the temple. "It is a pleasure to see you again, milady, and to know you're alright. Ai and... I" he said, pausing to ponder the awkward phrasing, "erm... we both found some survivors from the shipwrecks caused by the storms and unkempt tides."
---
#226 Posted: 23:48:15 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wonderful, we shall find them something to eat and if they need a place to stay" Cinder said smiling.

"Wait Lady Cinder.." Ai said hesitantly "uhm... we met..Yuki on our way here and I think you should talk to Garou" she said getting quieter.

Lacy smiled speaking with some of the temple dwellers.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#227 Posted: 00:45:27 17/07/2015
Faust pulled down on his hood to cover his horns and eyes a little better nervous since his other experiences in civil society, "thank you very much" he nodded his head looking towards the others
Faust tried to hide among them trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.
---
#228 Posted: 01:12:31 17/07/2015
"She'd said the same to me a few times, earlier..." Garou said to Cinder, as he looked around. "Is there, well... something you wish to tell me?"
---
#229 Posted: 03:32:19 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Cinder said starting to speak "it's best I give you something." She said leading him towards the downstairs. She sighed without another word.

Ai turned to the others "let's go speak to the other elders too" she smiled walking behind.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#230 Posted: 05:22:14 17/07/2015
"Wait... downstairs? I'm... I'm not really allowed down here, am I?" Garou said, looking rather uneasy as he followed her, and glancing around as he was worried that others might not approve. "I mean... the other elders were pretty strict about me staying in the upper levels..."
---
#231 Posted: 08:31:29 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Cinder gave a slight smile at Garou before speaking as they walked towords the stairs, Ai and the group keeping pace behind them. "You will find out why you weren't allowed down their soon, besides I feel like the time for you to go down there is upon us..." Cinder sighed nervously before walking down the crystal lit hall.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#232 Posted: 11:21:40 19/07/2015
Chimera and Skyna followed, not knowing where to go.
---
#233 Posted: 17:55:07 19/07/2015
"This is, well... most unusual, but, er... it does seem like a rather good idea." Garou said, his voice wavering from its usual confident tone. "If something were to happen to the upper levels, say, if they were to be attacked, we would likely be safe down here, correct?"
---
#234 Posted: 16:06:44 20/07/2015
Faust scanned the open room with his eyes, following the group he looked around nervously but it almost felt right for him to be there, like he should be there with the others. "May I ask what the plan is?" Faust spoke up briefly.
---
#235 Posted: 02:09:09 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai turned her head to Faust before speaking "the plan is to speak to the elders about if they know what's going on then decide what to do next based on what they say".

Cinder didn't look back at Garou as she walked speaking to him as they walked down the spiraling hall. "Yes we will be safe" the hall glittered around them and after walking for some time they entered a large room.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#236 Posted: 04:45:05 31/07/2015
"I believe that would be wise," his red eyes looking at everything in the temple,
"ill follow your lead."
---
#237 Posted: 04:49:01 31/07/2015
Garou nervously looked around the temple, still feeling rather hesitant about being in this section, even with Cinder's approval.
---
#238 Posted: 00:39:18 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Cinder smiled at him to reassure him once more that it was okay. Across the room a larger decorated hall with vines hanging from it. Around them in the room before them books and more shelves of books. But one caught Garou's attention, a singular book on a podium under glass sat in the center of the room, a feel books piled around the base as if someone was studying it. Cinder walked to it and opened the case. "I advise you look through this one Garou..." She said almost hesitantly as she gestured to the old book.

Ai turned to the others "Follow me, the elders should be deeper in the library here" she smiled and started to walk faster deeper into the library. She was excited she missed them on days she didnt get to see them, some she got to see once a month when they came back from deep studies.

Lacy held to one of Fangs belts without thinking about it as they walked after Ai, something about this place made her nervous. Something made her feel unwelcomed and unwanted.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#239 Posted: 01:08:15 03/08/2015
Chimera looked around the library with amazement, having not seen so many books in such a long time. Meanwhile, Skyna ignored the books and dutifully followed Ai, with only the thought of learning how to deal with the situation.
---
#240 Posted: 01:26:37 03/08/2015
Faust immediately diverted to the books his attention span couldnt be shorter he immediately picked up a book and started reading it, he cared for the pursuit of knowledge and he relished in it, feeding his mind was almost more important to him than feeding his body.
---
#241 Posted: 04:06:05 03/08/2015
Fang's ears twitched rapidly as the group was introduced to each new area. He was fascinated with the architecture and beauty of the place. The library was different, however. There was something amiss and pulling at his keen senses. He noticed that Lacy had latched onto him. She must feel it too. He patted her shoulder gently and have her a reassuring look. "Are you doing alright?" he asked her quietly.
---
#242 Posted: 19:05:12 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Before Ai could say anything to Faust, from out of the darkness of between the bookshelves reached a hand, snatching up the book from Fausts hands and smacking him over the head with it. An elderly wolf man in a white cloak walked out of the darkness the book in hand "Why are you young people so rude in this century!?" he grumbled and coughed out some dust. Ai laughed a little walking over to Faust "Thats one way to find the elders."

Lacy looked up at Fang and whispered "Theres something not right about the library.." She could feel it, that mysterious 'not okay' feeling tugging at her thoughts.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#243 Posted: 21:44:25 14/08/2015
Garou took the tome Cinder had recommended gently out of the case... knowing how rare and ancient these were, he showed the utmost care as he began to skim it. "What... what exactly am I reading here?" he asked as he began, figuring a bit of background for her reasons would help him understand better.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:15 14/08/2015 by Wolfgang
#244 Posted: 21:49:17 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Cinder stood next to him and sighed before speaking "Go to the chapter labeled 'a brother'" She said quietly lingering over his shoulder as he read.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#245 Posted: 22:37:52 14/08/2015
Garou muttered as he read the passage, although his words were getting louder and more audible as time went on. "...also had a brother, given the name Urfarah by his father, who is rumored to be a wolf-man with a coat so white and pure that it glowed with the light of the goddess herself, however, no further investigations have managed to determine his whereabouts, or confirm his existence..." Garou said, his brow raising as he turned towards Cinder. "I'm... I'm not quite sure I understand..." he said, grimacing as he realized exactly who they thought he was. But after all of the time that he'd spent thinking the orphanage was his family, then the people at the temple... well, he wasn't quite sure he wanted his perception of the truth to change.
---
#246 Posted: 06:17:44 15/08/2015
The half demon bowes his head "I'm sorry elder, books excite me... please forgive my intrusion" he openes his eyes and fully expected the worsworst but was simply happy he wasn't being chased out. He lookes at Ai, "I guess I should have paid more attention"
---
#247 Posted: 21:32:10 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'm thinking of ending this one, maybe at some point make a new private one or something if people are interested.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#248 Posted: 04:19:39 29/08/2015
Ok ^'^
---
#249 Posted: 06:07:16 29/08/2015
If you do choose to close it, I'd really be interested in joining a private one if it is made.
---
#250 Posted: 22:21:19 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
okay smilie ill let you know
---
Dreamy days are gone~
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me