Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
To Save the Moon Goddess [Closed] [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#151 Posted: 23:06:25 08/07/2015
"Why not?" Drake said, starting to walk to the temple.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#152 Posted: 23:08:01 08/07/2015
(We haven't left the house yet, and I talked to Somnium about something that happens right after.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#153 Posted: 23:10:00 08/07/2015
Garou rushed to finish his plate of pancakes as quickly as he could, eschewing table manners for speed. He also grabbed what appeared to be a glass of orange juice, quaffing it as quickly as he possibly could.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#154 Posted: 23:17:31 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As soon as everyone was ready Ai lead the group outside into the fog and crisp cold air. It had taken over the city, making in dark and ominous.
Lacy walked out of the house staying close to Fang as she walked silently.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#155 Posted: 23:18:29 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Slow down Drake (Pwnage) ya gotta be patient, its a journey to the temple and your character wouldnt know the way))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#156 Posted: 23:19:44 08/07/2015
Ooc: ok
---
#157 Posted: 23:21:37 08/07/2015
(And showtime.)

As Chimera walked with the group, she soon noticed a familiar-yet-unfamiliar shape in the fog; the black scales, the gray belly, silver feathered wings, and a tail tip that matched her own, but with a silver gem.

Chimera stopped, blinking in surprise as this new dragoness walked over to them. "Who are you?" She asked.

The new dragoness sat on her haunches, looking at the group, and Chimera in particular, "About time we meet, I'm Skyna."
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#158 Posted: 23:22:46 08/07/2015
Fang had quickly placed his plate with the others, slightly feeling bad because he hadn't eaten the pancakes. 'I'm going to think about that all day, aren't I?' He thought, his obsessive nature kicking in a little.
He took a sharp inhale of the foggy morning air, reminding him of early morning training at home. The only difference were the trees, but they were equally as beautiful as the ones planted on his land. His hand hovered near the hilt of his katana attached to the back of his hip, keeping a cautious mind as he followed. 'The bad thing of fog, anything can sneak up on you.' His ears twitched, his sharp hearing making him aware of every movement around them.
The new appearance startled him, yet he hesitated to draw his blade. New land, new creatures, new ways to approach and great others. Maybe this was normal in this land.

OOC: NINJA'D WHICH IS IRONIC
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:54 08/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#159 Posted: 23:29:28 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai looked over her shoulder "we mustent stand in the fog too long, come, she can talk to us on the way" Ai then quickened her pace through the fog. If Yuki was responsible for this it wouldn't be long till she came looking for Ai. And she couldn't let these kind people be at the mercy of her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#160 Posted: 23:32:52 08/07/2015
"If you want, I can remove the fog, having elemental control over the wind helps." Skyna said nonchalantly.

Chimera was still transfixed by Skyna; who was she, how did she clearly know Chimera? She had plenty of questions; just like when she had met a dragon named Glare.
---
#161 Posted: 23:44:46 08/07/2015
Garou helped lead the way towards the temple, using his quarterstaff as a walking stick as he guided the others. "The temple is a place of faith, but they openly welcome those who seek guidance, whether or not they follow the moon goddess's ideals. As one who studies her tenets, however, I will ask that you show the utmost respect there."
---
#162 Posted: 23:46:50 08/07/2015
"Not if I have to bash an enemie's face there." Drake said smiling.
---
#163 Posted: 00:27:54 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai turned quickly to Drake "Fighting is not allowed in the temple, it is a place of piece and harmony, anyone who doesn't hold good will in their heart will not be able to enter the sacred temple." Ai then turned back to keep leading the way with Garou, she had never gotten to meet him within the temple, she studied deep under the temple with the highest elders near the sacred sword, she guessed he must have studied on a higher level.

Lacy followed in the back watching for any danger, her ears twitched often along with her nose, serching for any sort of danger.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#164 Posted: 00:30:29 09/07/2015
"Then what will happen if someone or something attacks us inside?" Drake asked.
---
#165 Posted: 00:33:57 09/07/2015
Skyna shrugged, "Fine, we can walk through the fog when I could easily just use my powers to remove it." She went on to walking with them. All the while, Chimera watched her suspiciously, not knowing anything about this new dragoness other than appearance, elements, and such.
---
#166 Posted: 00:36:54 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I will create a barrier to protect us." she said calmly. She was so happy they were almost to the temple and nothing bad had happened. But she had thought a moment too soon. She stopped dead in her tracks, making the entire group stop. Her heart pounded loudly, before them all a cloaked figure wearing a large blood stained dragon skull, only the glow of a single red eye pierced through the darkness of the skull behind it. "Yuki..." Ai whispered chills rand up and down Ai's spine her hair fluffed a little. She did not move, she was unsure what to do.

Lacy looked past Ai wondering why she stopped and froze. The legends were true and fear hit her hard in her chest. She shook a little scared and whispered "World eater.." it was all she could get to come out of her mouth at that moment.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#167 Posted: 00:39:58 09/07/2015
Both Chimera and Skyna braced themselves; the dragonesses were no stranger to things like this.

(Somnium, i've a couple more things to day via PM.)
---
#168 Posted: 00:43:46 09/07/2015
The dragon that had appeared in that instant was picked up on his audio radar, and he made a quick handsign. He disappeared in a puff of black smoke and appeared in front of the group with his hand on the hilt of his blade. He kept completely still, only staring back at the menacing creature. "Begone creature." He tried, speaking lowly yet powerfully, projecting his chakra through his voice. He would be glad to be the first to attack, if he couldn't repel the thing with his chakra pulses.
---
#169 Posted: 00:45:50 09/07/2015
(LOZ, what dragon? I don't think Yuki is one, and we sorta dealt with Skyna.)
---
#170 Posted: 00:47:35 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(LOZ YO its yuki, not a dragon, she wears the skull of a large dracolitch she killed)
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#171 Posted: 00:48:46 09/07/2015
OOC: dragon SKULL, Fang's from a different continent, hes relying on his hearing before sight. Easy mistake in FOG
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:33 09/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#172 Posted: 00:56:20 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: okay i guess i get that then.

Yuki said nothing. Only eerie silence whispered around her like a feint wind. Behind her emerged skeletal beast, there eyes glowed blue. Their claws clicked across the path as they slowly moved toward the group.

Lacy screamed loudly on the inside. She recognized these too as Yuki's fathers demon creatures, he lead them to slaughter a many villager before he dissapeared forever. She never imagined to actually see them, to stand before them. She back stepped quickly only to find the had surrounded the group.

Ai knew in her mind that if they fought Yuki they would all die, right there. "Everyone relax" she said only loud enough for the group to hear "If she was going to kill us we would be dead by now" she hoped what she was saying was true, for Yuki sometimes on some of her more mentally unstable moments would frighten and torture her "prey" before finally ending their lives, she had seen it happen a couple of times.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#173 Posted: 01:40:00 09/07/2015
Garou warily watched the skeletal creatures, his quarterstaff at the ready, as he channeled some of his own energies into sustaining the shield that Ai was projecting. "Keep your wits about you, comrades... in case this turns into a conflict."
---
#174 Posted: 01:41:51 09/07/2015
Drake turned into minotaur form, keeping his eyes on them.
---
#175 Posted: 01:50:44 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Im gonna wait for some of the others to comment before continuing with the rp))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#176 Posted: 01:52:45 09/07/2015
Chimera wondered if she could take this Yuki on; she had fought incredibly overwhelming enemies before. And with this Skyna; who knew what she could do.
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#177 Posted: 02:35:08 09/07/2015
Faust put his hand on his obsidian like blade, "this isnt a fight we would likely win..." his red glowing eyes looked up he was counting the creatures tactics and thoughts flooded his head as he prepared for the first hostile movement from any of the creatures or his allies. "What do we do Ai?" he looked over to his new friend he took his hood down and cursed in demonic tounge then gave a prayer in the common language.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#178 Posted: 02:37:23 09/07/2015
"I say we charge," Drake said.
---
#179 Posted: 02:45:10 09/07/2015
"We dont have the numbers or advantage, dont do anything rash...." he counted on the group, "numbers beat superior power... but Im not even sure we have that right now"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#180 Posted: 02:46:56 09/07/2015
"You don't know how many trolls and goblins I've defeated while being abandoned in a forest." Drake said.
---
#181 Posted: 02:50:24 09/07/2015
"This is no troll or goblin" Fang said forebodingly, although he stayed as tense and alert as before. His hand stay steady, to create a number of handsigns at a moment's notice. "This is an aura of which I've only seen once. This is the aura of god-like power."
---
#182 Posted: 02:52:00 09/07/2015
"That is ill advised, Drake..." Garou said, as he moved his free arm in front of Drake's body. "The only encounters I've had with hounds such as this, I've merely survived through being fleet of foot, and even then... had they not relented, I wouldn't be here today."
---
#183 Posted: 02:53:52 09/07/2015
"God?" Drake asked. "As a minotaur, I know all the Greek gods."
---
#184 Posted: 03:08:32 09/07/2015
moving up to fangs side Fausts inner demonic rage making his eyes glow brighter, his hellish and human aura mixing in the within him in a way that he learned in his travels east, "there are few situations in which we live... all of them include no fighting." his inner demon was raging inside of him wanting battle, a little bit of hell fire skipped between his fingers but Faust kept a calm steady breath his blazing red eyes looking intently at yuki. his logic though... knew that no singular power here could defeat Yuki in their current state. "Drake... Calm yourself, acting on rage and instinct alone will only get you so far"
---
#185 Posted: 03:08:47 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai spoke slowly "Yes, Yuki is basically a god. She has killed a few Gods and taken theirs essence.. When she was young she destroyed 7 worlds in rage and confusion.." She spoke slowly holding the barrier she knew it wouldn't be enough to keep Yuki out though.

"Blood spills, blood, a princess with the power of the devil himself, she walks among the shadows and the reaper himself fears her..." Lacy whispered quietly she remembered all of the stories from her childhood. All of her nightmares rolled into one being.

"I see my reputation proceeds me~" a eerie yet melodic voice echoed through the darkness as the skeleton beats made cracking, popping noises, shifting their bones around under their pelts. She steped towards them, she seemed to float as she walked.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#186 Posted: 03:27:43 09/07/2015
A soft growl escaped from Garou's lips, as his eyes locked on Yuki, full of ferocity to draw the attention away from his subtly trembling lip. "What do you hope to gain from this?" he inquired, his voice full of rage and confusion as his eyes met Yuki's. "What could come of this darkness, this destruction?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:58 09/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#187 Posted: 03:53:37 09/07/2015
Chimera and Skyna stayed as they were; not knowing if they could fight Yuki, in comparison to everyone else.
---
#188 Posted: 19:55:07 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As Yuki moved closer now more quickly she whispered "Sleep.." The entire party except Ai and Garou felt dizzy and tired and was forced to the ground by an unknown force. "Dis-spell.." she whispered again destroying the barrier around them.

Ai's legs trembled in fear watching yuki move closer. 'Shes finally come to kill me..' she thought to herself in terror.

Lacy collapsed to the ground fading in and out of unconsciousness she watched Yuki. She watched her carefully, she now hated her. She wondered what kind of cowered wouldn't let people fight for their lives.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#189 Posted: 19:59:55 09/07/2015
Chimera and Skyna struggled to stay conscious; Chimera hadn't met someone with such magical power since ... Magiah; the thought alone sent a shiver down her spine.
---
#190 Posted: 20:17:29 09/07/2015
Garou's gaze turned to his fallen allies, worry and fear plainly visible on his lupine visage as his focus darted between them. Turning back towards Yuki, his expression turned towards one of rage, as he stepped to the side, putting his large form directly between Ai and Yuki. "They are mere outsiders... what possibly have you to gain from harming them? If you seek to kill one of the Faithful, one who follows Her tenets... look no further than I." he said, voice full of conviction even as his lips trembled, as he holds his quarterstaff outward, in a defensive posture. He channeled some of his luminous magics into it, as it began to glow with a soft, silver light.
---
#191 Posted: 21:39:35 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
An ominous laugh echoed from under the skull "I wish only to speak to her, i made the others sleep so they wouldn't be a burden." She was now very close to Garou the one glowing red eye watched him carefully.

Before Yuki could speak again Ai spoke up "W-what do you want to speak to me about Yuki?..." she asked nervously. Her body trembled watching Yuki slowly turn her head to look at her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#192 Posted: 21:47:29 09/07/2015
Drake was in a dream about his parents. His parents were dropping him off at a forest, ditching and leaving him. He tried to run back to them, but some invisible force kept him back. He sat there, digging his face in his arms, wondering why his parents ditched him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:20 10/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#193 Posted: 22:45:32 09/07/2015
(Chimera and Skyna are barely staying awake.)
---
#194 Posted: 23:47:13 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(okay)
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#195 Posted: 00:59:16 10/07/2015
Faust dreamed of his father, the beatings the lessons, the destruction, he dreamed of his first lessons of demonic magics, making deals using souls... hellfire. Then he dreamed of the human girl, how beautiful she was, how kind.... then she saw his face... she ran so fast and the guards chased him for what felt like so so long.

then he dreamt of nothing but held silence with his regret and thoughts. but with a startling feeling of falling, hie eyes crackedl open but were heavy and he couldnt find the strength to move himself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:24 10/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#196 Posted: 02:41:36 10/07/2015
OOC: well, that seems like no fun, unable to interact.

Fang collapsed in an instant, his unfamiliarity of western magic catching his body off guard and turning it off abruptly. His face landed on the ground with a sick thud, and he lay there motionless and breathing shallow.
---
#197 Posted: 03:27:37 10/07/2015
Garou glared intently at Yuki, clearly not wanting to stop shielding his elven friend.
---
#198 Posted: 03:37:42 10/07/2015
Faust grumbled something in demonic tounge and was slowly covered by a weak magic, it gave him just enough to be able to sit up and lean against a rock, unwilling to resorting to his demonic power for aid, he lifted his hand weakly at yuki and shot fire at her trying to draw attention away from his new friends "run..." he said weakly.

he felt dirty at using his power... like he had done something wrong, but in his mind, it had to be done.
---
#199 Posted: 04:06:31 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: LOZ ancient magic has no ill effects unlike other comparing lands magic, sorry i never said that.

Yuki smiled catching the fire and almost drinking it. "Thank you demon, i needed a drink of darkness.." she smiled. She turned quickly to Ai again "I only want you to know that I'm not the one who made her go missing, I am merely taking advantage of the situation. Rava is in mothers domain though and she knows who is doing this." Jagged teeth were seen forming into a smile behind the mask. She turned her head quickly to Garou before speaking again "And you" she sniffed "You smell like father.." And with that The snapping and cracking of bones echoed across the mountain as her body contorted taking on the form of a large albino dragon and took quickly to the sky.

As she left a gust of wind hit everyone releasing the spell and waking everyone. And in moments the creatures were gone and the fog had lifted from the area.

Ai stared at the sky she then turned her attention to Garou, she knew exactly what Yuki had meant by her last words. She thought to what Cinder and the other elder told her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#200 Posted: 04:10:12 10/07/2015
Chimera and Skyna collapsed, and Chimera groaned, "Such magical power ... it's been so long since I've seen anyone with such."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me