Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
To Save the Moon Goddess [Closed] [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#101 Posted: 20:09:16 06/07/2015
"I've seen dwarves before. In fact, I bet I've seen thing you haven't though." Chimera replied calmly with a wave of her tail.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#102 Posted: 20:14:35 06/07/2015
Fangs form slumped even more, sliding down the wall until he was sitting. It was still taking its toll, the injury and magic to heal it, and he felt like a perfectly cooked noodle. "I.... I think I'm going to-" He muttered, interrupted by his own passing out. Even in his sleep he cradled his mended arm, and his knees slowly drifted towards his chest until he was a condensed ball.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#103 Posted: 20:25:00 06/07/2015
Faust gets up quickly and rushes to the kitsune unwilling to fully touch him, fearing he would make things worse, "we need a pain killer first, Kitsune work off of chakra based magics, so we cant risk using a conventional healing spell, we could use herbs however..."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#104 Posted: 20:27:56 06/07/2015
Maokar turned his attention to Faust "Well someone has good manners" he chuckled. He put his hand to his chest, just as Faust did. "I am Maokar, a dwarf as you can tell. And you are?"
#105 Posted: 20:30:34 06/07/2015
looking away from the kitsune for but a moment "im Faust"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#106 Posted: 20:32:44 06/07/2015
"I'm Chimera." Chimera announced, keeping an eye on everything.
---
#107 Posted: 20:38:46 06/07/2015
"Faust...Nice name. Clearly you are part human...What's the other part" Maokar asked with a nervous tone of voice, as if he knew but just didn't want to really know.
#108 Posted: 20:39:20 06/07/2015
"NmmmFangggg" Through mumbles of uneasy sleep spoke the kitsune, hugging his knees tightly. He started to focus on his body, mentally navigating the damage and overseeing the microscopic healing.
---
#109 Posted: 20:42:48 06/07/2015
his eyes focused on the kitsune , without bringing his hood down, "Demon," he said quietly, "but I never embraced that culture, so to speak"
---
#110 Posted: 20:49:31 06/07/2015
"I see.." Maokar grumbled with his eyebrows furrowed. He looked at Faust's hood and wondered how he looked underneath, but then shook it off as he realized it was none of his business. He glanced over at Kitsune sleeping.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#111 Posted: 20:53:41 06/07/2015
"Glad to hear it, Faust... I can't say I can imagine what it'd be like being a half-demon, but I do know what it's like to be, for lack of a better word, unusual." he said, a sad smile on his face.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#112 Posted: 21:00:30 06/07/2015
Beneath his eyelids, he saw visions of his body in spectacular color; his bones as strong, stony pillars, muscles as mosaic painted fields, and his chakra as a vibrant flowing river. He furrowed his brow as he inspected the sight, upset at the state of his field. Pillars were crumbled and architecture was flawed. His rivers were dammed at every possible point, causing his fields to wither and become chalky. He floated as a mental entity around the landscape, mending things with his bare 'paws'. He found weeds and foul eels along his streams, foreign objects that he despised that symbolized the magic that had been used on him. Although they had helped send quick relief throughout his land at first, they were now leeching off of him. With his river of chakra clear, he moved on to the structures of his body, mending the field and coming to the stony faults in his bones.
To a man who listened closely, they would be able to hear the kitsune's bones actually moving in his body, readjusting how he would have intended rather than forcefully by outlandish powers. He sculpted the pillars by paw, removing the old rubble and plastering in new segments with grace. In turn his bones fused perfectly in the physical realm. With his land now taken care of and looking healthy again, he retreated back into his meditating mind.
Little mumbles and squeaks were sounded from the sleeping kitsune now, resting peacefully now that his body was no longer in dismay. He still lay curled up, but his tail swished with a content happiness.
An eye slowly opened and looked up to the face of Faust, being able to see past the shadow of the hood with his exceptional night vision. He did not react, but just rolled over and continued with his "meditation".
---
#113 Posted: 21:05:03 06/07/2015
"hes feeling better..." Faust said finally hearing the cracks that made him cringe lightly. "Ive only known the road, anyone who sees my face, usually runs away, or try to get me, killed."
---
#114 Posted: 21:15:07 06/07/2015
"Alright, doesn't sound like a really normal life, but I'm sure none of us here have really experienced that" Maokar said with a nod and folded his arms. He leaned his back against the wall and looked at the floor.
#115 Posted: 23:16:45 06/07/2015
"It is what it is, I think I still live a good life, lots of travel, lost of places, a few friends here and there...."
---
#116 Posted: 23:21:26 06/07/2015
"Yeah, well you gotta make the most of what you get." Maokar says with light sigh. He then looks up at Faust. "Yet hardly anyone does..."
#117 Posted: 00:59:52 07/07/2015
The kitsune stretched and yawned, sprawling out across the floor. He sat up slowly and rubbed his arm. "I apologize for passing out." He said, a strange formal tone in his voice. "My body forced me to mend myself." He suddenly sprang on his feet, dusting himself off and quickly feeling the bones in his legs. "I am Fang. I am regretful if I do not speak the common tongue correctly here."
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#118 Posted: 01:21:41 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lacy helped the kitsune to a couch to rest on and patted his head gently with her hand. She walked back and sat down.

Ai sighed sitting "Some people's bodies don't react well to the newer healing magic, especially being from a foreign place." she took a drink of water before continuing to speak "There used to be a universal ancient magic that the Moon Goddess bestowed upon this world, it is hardly used by anyone anymore. I was learning some but my teacher left." she said sadly.

((OKAY so i missed like a page and a half lol, kinda sped off while i watched some tv haha. But yeah i skimmed through, if im right everyone has, introduced themselves and everyone has decided they must do something about the missing Moon Goddess. So I think if everyone is cool with it, everyone is gonna sleep soon after i throw the next piece of plot in and then i'll hop to morning.
You guys are awesome so far, i forgot to say thank you to anyone who joined, please let me know if i missed something or should have maybe (in your opinion) done something diffrent.))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#119 Posted: 01:22:29 07/07/2015
"Nice to meet ya Fang." Maokar gruffed putting his hand to his chest, but then shook his head remembering that was a dwarven greeting. He then stuck his hand out for a handshake,except only with his left hand instead of his right as he was not used to the human greetings. "I am Maokar, as you can see by my height...a dwarf." He said with a grin.
#120 Posted: 01:22:48 07/07/2015
"You speak it well, kitsune." Garou said, offering his outstretched hand towards Fang. "And... apologies for healing you so, well... thoughtlessly. At the time, I felt it better than nothing."
---
#121 Posted: 03:29:00 07/07/2015
Faust bowed his head at the kitsune in a less formal gretting, "I am Faust, its nice to finally meet you." looking up and feeling more comfortable to do so, put his hood down, "are you feeling well?"
---
#122 Posted: 19:37:42 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Since nothin has happened im jumping i hope no one minds to much))

Ai will find a place for everyone to sleep for the night, she will stay awake watching the forest out of her window, and thinking of things she might have to do to keep her new friends alive. Fear will flood her stomach at the idea, and pain from remembering things she once did for someone she cared so deeply about.

As the night ends and everyone wakes it is still thickly clouded outside and nothing in the sky is visible. A dense cold fog covers the town and all is frightfully silent outside. Windows and doors to homes are boarded up and the eyes that linger in the forest are still there.

But inside is a different feeling, the smell of warm breakfast foods flood your nose. The warm feeling of a fire from the fire place warms the house, beautiful lights from a chandelier above everyone hangs. This combined gives everyone a sense of warmth and belonging when they might have felt as they never did. Food is set out on the table, a chair dragged out for everyone to sit. Ai running around setting out food and doing some cleaning and other things like keeping the fire going.
"Good Morning" she says to everyone in her kind voice.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#123 Posted: 19:41:26 08/07/2015
"'mornin" Drake said getting up and sitting at the table. He took an apple off the table to eat.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:41:43 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#124 Posted: 19:41:56 08/07/2015
(I didn't mind.)

Chimera yawned as she stretched her limbs, "Good morning people." She wondered what she would do today.
---
#125 Posted: 19:45:30 08/07/2015
"So, what are we gonna do today?" Drake asked, as he took a bite out of the apple.
---
#126 Posted: 19:50:05 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well i was thinking we could all go to the temple and look for some possible answers of what has been happening, i feel wither the elders should know or their should be a book that can help" she said with a sigh setting different options of drinks at the table. "But first everyone should eat and relax." she said with a smile.

As soon as the smell of food hit Lacy's nose she shot up and moved quickly to the table to devour some bacon.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#127 Posted: 19:51:14 08/07/2015
"Oh, I was thinking more like go get more food for all of us to eat, and maybe try to make some tents from cow skin to," Drake said. He looked over at Lacy and raised an eyebrow. "Hungry much?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:52:01 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#128 Posted: 19:59:11 08/07/2015
Fang's eyes peeked open at the smell of food, keeping still in his cross-legged sitting position in the corner. He had slept somewhat well, but small tremors shook him awake quite a few times through the night, due to the absence of the moon. His eyes were fully open now, watching the commotion of the others waking for the morning, and he tilted his head. "What are those smells?" He asked, shifting to a kneeling position and putting his nose to the air. It wasn't the grilled fish he was used to smelling in the morning.
---
#129 Posted: 20:02:30 08/07/2015
Chimera licked her scaly lips, "Looks good." She went onwards to eating, but did so daintly.
---
#130 Posted: 20:04:13 08/07/2015
"I'm full." Drake said after finishing the apple. "Minotaur shapeshifters don't have to eat a lot to be full."
---
#131 Posted: 20:05:42 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai was right next to fang now "Eggs pankcakes and bacon? I can make fish if youd prefer it" she asked holding a plate of it out to him. "I know your kind of a loner so i brought this over to you". Even though Fang had woke several times, sometime in the night Ai had put a blanket on him, seeing him trying to hide his shivers, she seemed to just know what everyone needed.

Lacy looked up at Drake mouth full of bacon and nodded. Her injuries left her empty and hungry.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#132 Posted: 20:07:41 08/07/2015
Faust came to the dining room his hood up, he yawned and his ratty cloak spread out with his stretch to reveal black armour and a sword at his hip, putting his hood down his black skin seeming slightly brighter with a small smile on his face "good morning everyone"
---
#133 Posted: 20:07:43 08/07/2015
"I should probably go wake up Garou before he misses breakfast," Drake said as he stood up from the table and walked off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:14 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#134 Posted: 20:15:06 08/07/2015
Garou's ears twitched, as he started to wake from his slumber. After he was awake enough to stand, he stumbled over towards the chair he'd set his light armor on, managing to put it on with little problems.
---
#135 Posted: 20:22:54 08/07/2015
"Good morning." Drake said to Garou.
---
#136 Posted: 20:32:08 08/07/2015
"Oh." Ai's kindness caught him by surprise, and he bowed his head slightly before taking the plate. "I will appreciate what you have made, thank you very much." he said with a smile. The meal confused him though. 'Pan cakes? They looked nothing like cakes.' he thought and poked them. The eggs were familiar to him, and the bacon reminded him of foods of home. "I will have to make you a meal some time. To repay your kindness." He said before he took a ginger bite of bacon.
---
#137 Posted: 20:40:11 08/07/2015
"Oh, uh... good morning, hm... I'm not quite sure I caught your name." Garou said towards Drake. rubbing at some of the fur that had matted beneath his night clothes. His nose turned toward the kitchen, as he started to sniff at the air. "Am I to assume I'm welcome to some of those pancakes, as well?"
---
#138 Posted: 20:41:42 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"No need." she said kindly petting one of his ears and then returning to the others. She set a glass of water down for Faust "I see we are alike." she said to him with a smile.

Lacy swallowed down the large amount of bacon she stuffed in her face before speaking "So i think we should get weapons."
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#139 Posted: 20:43:28 08/07/2015
as he ate Faust looked around and started to feel uncomfortable again, he shifted a little as he ate. but said nothing about it "thank you, Ai, for the food, and the place to rest... but I imagine ill have to continue on soon."
---
#140 Posted: 20:44:03 08/07/2015
"Oh, sorry. My name is Drake," Drake said to Garou.
---
#141 Posted: 20:46:25 08/07/2015
"And I should say thanks for the shelter and food as well." Chimera nodded politely, stifling a burp.
---
#142 Posted: 20:50:19 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Welcome i love guests" she smiled she picked up a plate of pancakes and walked over to Garou "Yes i made pancakes" she smiled at him kindly handing him a plate "Take whatever you like i can always make more." she walked back over and sat next to Faust "Its not safe for you to go, you can go with us," she took off her sunglasses showing her demonic shifting eyes to Faust trying to make him feel better.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#143 Posted: 20:52:25 08/07/2015
"It's a pleasure to meet you, then." Garou said, as he gave a quick nod towards Drake, before turning to Ai. "Thank you very much, ma'am."
---
#144 Posted: 21:36:20 08/07/2015
Fang felt embarrassed, Ai's petting of his ear made his foot twitch in subconscious content. He looked away to hide his face, and ate his meal, relaxing to sit on his heels. "I do agree in more weapons." He said, tuning back in. "But knowledge comes first. We need to be efficient, calculated, before we strike." He stood up in one swift motion, finished with his breakfast. He had eaten the bacon and eggs, but only had a small bite of the pancakes. They overwhelmed his tastebuds though he would never complain to a host. "My vote is to go to this temple, and learn of what we are to face."
---
#145 Posted: 21:42:56 08/07/2015
"The temple is a place of great knowledge, and I've spent many a moonlit night reading there." Garou said, as he piled a few pancakes on his plate. "History records, spell tomes, prophecy scrolls, and even meditation rooms... I can't think of a better place to start." he said, before cutting a moderately sized piece of a pancake off with his fork, looking to the others for their opinions as he began to eat.
---
#146 Posted: 22:00:03 08/07/2015
"Ok, but how do you know that no enemies will be there?" Drake asked Garou.
---
#147 Posted: 22:04:35 08/07/2015
"If there are any enemies out there, you can leave them to me." Chimera spoke up.
---
#148 Posted: 22:07:34 08/07/2015
"We should get moving to the temple now," Drake said.
---
#149 Posted: 22:51:03 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai looked outside and stood quietly "Yes i agree, we should go to the temple now, it should be the safest place in the entire city" she said calmly. "I am very much against fighting but if we must.." She walked to her room and came back with a sword larger than her and carried it on her back with great strength, it was wrapped in a whit cloth that looked a little stained.

Lacy sniffed the air, the smell of death lingered on the sword, it made her feel a little uncomfortable for a smell like that to stick to a weapon. The smell was like she had just killed many in battle almost an hour ago, but she didnt imagine Ai to be the battle type, the way she mothered everyone in the room so far.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#150 Posted: 22:58:29 08/07/2015
Chimera looked at the sword curiously, "Well, shall we leave?" She felt a strange and familiar feeling outside, and was eager to go.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me