Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
To Save the Moon Goddess [Closed] [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#51 Posted: 03:32:54 05/07/2015
Chimera nodded, "Let's go; at your speed though."

(It'll be a bit before I bring in Skyna, and then Sinead.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#52 Posted: 03:36:58 05/07/2015
Limping fourth "lets go then" though he was slower and his armour hidden under the rags was slowing him down, he kept a decent walking pace, "whats our story dragon?" Faust asked as he went forward making sure not to show what his own race was. "its ok, if your not comfortable telling..."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#53 Posted: 03:42:08 05/07/2015
As he steadily drew closer, two more figures made themselves apparent. A minotaur, yet another legendary beast, and another, cloaked figure that he couldn't quite make out. Knowing that the stalking method would get him nowhere, Mbweha took a deep breath to calm his nerves as he made a direct approach to Lacy and Chimera. "Habari?*" he greeted them in his native tongue, ready to flee should they prove to be hostile.

[*Hello?]
[Also, I'd like to add a pocket knife to Mbweha's arsenal.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#54 Posted: 03:48:23 05/07/2015
"Habari" Faust spoke back, it was one of the few phrases he memorized in his travels "are you injured?
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#55 Posted: 04:25:45 05/07/2015
Chimera blinked, not recognizing the language, "Hello."
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#56 Posted: 05:57:50 05/07/2015
"Well, you're the first survivor I've seen thus far, although not that I've smelt." Garou said, as he approached the mysterious Kitsune, shortly after Ai.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#57 Posted: 06:11:01 05/07/2015
Fang waved her away, still glaring across the scattered wreckage. "I'm fine, I'm fine. We have to find others." he said, lifting wood and debris and checking underneath. His arm ached as he made each action, and both his legs started to generate pain. He brushed it off, and channeled his magic flow to sooth the pain.
Fang activated a strength magic and lifted a large piece of mast from the ship to loosen up rubble. Thats when multiple, sickening cracks sounded from his body and he collapsed in pain. His right arm and both legs were fractured from the crash, the adrenaline in his body numbing the pain until now, where the fractures gave out completely. He writhed in pain, clutching his arm.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#58 Posted: 06:24:24 05/07/2015
Hearing the moving of rubble, Faust gestured to the sounds and spoke softly "we should check that noise, couldnbe more survivors, or at least locals."
---
#59 Posted: 06:29:08 05/07/2015
"Wait, don't stress yourself, kitsune!" Garou said, rushing towards Fang, panic clearly visible in his eyes. He channeled a moderately powerful healing spell in his hand, quickly placing it on the kitsune to ease his wounds, although he wasn't quite sure if they would completely be healed through his power alone. "There is great danger in not knowing your limits... I know the situation is dire, but sometimes a few moments of repose are necessary."
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#60 Posted: 08:02:16 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai helped hold up the pained kitsune as Garou healed him, she knew she had to get any survivors inside soon though. It was getting dangerous without the moon goddess there to protect them all from the night creatures.

Lacy pointed to the figures with the small illuminated light nearby "there," she coughed "Someone who could help us" she limped holding onto Chimera as she walked towards them. As she moved her pain grew, she usually could fight and take down anything but this felt unfair, she couldn't fight a storm.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#61 Posted: 08:37:26 05/07/2015
Fang clenched his teeth as the healing magic was cast on his body. It began working instantly, but with strange affects to his own foreign mana. His bones began to realign painfully, bits of calcium shrapnel scraping through each break and weaving them together. His chakra boiled, and being the source of his magic, emitted toxic wisps of shadows from his fur. Small whimpers came from him as the healing spell died down and his bones made their final shift to set in place.

OOC: I don't know abut you, but this seems like a fun thing to implement to me; different magics from different ways of life, and all that jazz. In my mind, Fang came from a more Japanese-themed society, and he isn't used to conventional magics since all his life he's use chakra.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:40:51 05/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#62 Posted: 12:29:46 05/07/2015
Chimera nodded, hoping one of the figures could help heal Lacy; broken bones weren't her weren't her style. "Could you help us out here?" She asked.
---
#63 Posted: 23:00:44 05/07/2015
As Garou finished his healing spell, he felt a small stinging on his hand, as the shadowy vapors hovered around it. He quickly withdrew his hand, the stinging subsiding soon after.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#64 Posted: 23:20:29 05/07/2015
Drake got up. His stomach was still bleeding and he was qeezy, if only he could turn into a minotaur then that would heal him after he turned back, but he wasn't focused enough to do so.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#65 Posted: 00:52:21 06/07/2015
Gather up as many survivors as you can and meet me at the source of the sound, Faust turned and walked to the noise seeing the kitsun and garou and ai keeping his head low he asked, is everyone ok? Seeing the whisps he recognized them from his travels, "conventional magic isn't a good idea to use on a kitsun, they devoloped a different base for magic, they are incompatible... but what's more important, are any of you seriously Injured?"
---
#66 Posted: 00:55:15 06/07/2015
Chimera shook her head, "I wasn't on the boat; I'm fine. If anyone here has an external injury, I can heal it ... to an extent."
---
#67 Posted: 01:16:22 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lacy looked up at them "My ribs are broken and one is shattered" she said coughing up a little more blood she slumped down next to the kitsune.

Ai was glad she had found so many still alive survivors but she had to gather them inside "we'll heal you and then we all need to get inside quickly, i have somewhere we can go" she said putting her hands on Lacy's ribs and started to heal her as best as she could.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#68 Posted: 02:10:20 06/07/2015
"If his condition weren't so critical, I might have hesitated... but he needed the assistance as soon as possible." Garou said, after turning to face Faust. "It is undeniable that when faced with death, every alternative is preferable."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:32 06/07/2015 by Wolfgang
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#69 Posted: 02:17:06 06/07/2015
Mbweha was a bit surprised to hear Faust reply in Swahili, but he could tell from Chimera's confused expression that he didn't understand. He cleared his throat and switched to English. "Erm, thanks, but I'm fine" he said with a nod. The kitsune had a sprained left arm, but he would rather tend to it himself.

Quote: LegendOfZelda
OOC: I don't know abut you, but this seems like a fun thing to implement to me; different magics from different ways of life, and all that jazz. In my mind, Fang came from a more Japanese-themed society, and he isn't used to conventional magics since all his life he's use chakra.

[That's actually a pretty neat idea. I guess Mbweha would have some learning to do since he's used to voodoo from his African heritage.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#70 Posted: 02:31:30 06/07/2015
Drake finally stood up still clenching his stomach so he wouldn't bleed. "Help.... me..." He said, very dry. Then Drake collapsed on the spot.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:48 06/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#71 Posted: 02:36:31 06/07/2015
Chimera ran over to Drake and began to use her shadow healing, which created shadows that closed up the wound. It wasn't easy, as Chimera began to get dizzy, and blinked rapidly.
---
#72 Posted: 02:41:36 06/07/2015
Drake's eyes flew open. He immediantly turned into a minotaur to stop the bleeding, then he turned back. "My... my parents. I saw them. Wait I was just unconcious wasn't I?" Drake sighed. His parents ditched him in a forest when he was 7 just because he was a minotaur shape shifter. They were pretty cruel to him, but they were still his family and he could still see some good in them.
---
#73 Posted: 02:52:16 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
After Lacy and Drake finally got healed up Ai tried to help people get up so they could get them inside quickly. She kept looking up and around, she started to see the faint light of eyes watching in the darkness and she knew it was becoming more and more dangerous for them to be out there.
"Quickly everyone" she said softly.
Lacy noticed the eyes right away, she felt frightened when she realized their pattern, they were being hunted. It was scary fro her to be the hunted and not the hunter.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#74 Posted: 03:04:09 06/07/2015
"For those of you who washed ashore, the creatures that live in the nearby woods are, for lack of a better word... merciless. Few that enter alone are seen again, and you're looking at one of them." Garou said, as he helped patch up the others with a few weak healing spells. "Time is of the essence, so to speak."
---
#75 Posted: 03:08:12 06/07/2015
"I see, ive never been to this land, tell me how much time do we have, worst case scenario" Faust looked up for the first time towards the inland his near black skin and red eyes were only partially hidden under his hood, "some people say they see demons in their nightmares, but from the sound of it, yours are filled with something much worse." Looking at Garou, "how exactly can I help
---
#76 Posted: 03:13:38 06/07/2015
Chimera was glad she had her elemental powers, and overall skills, "How many of you are capable of fighting?"
---
#77 Posted: 03:15:06 06/07/2015
Drake turned into a minotaur.

"Go on." He said.
---
#78 Posted: 03:28:17 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As soon as Chimera mentioned fighting them Ai got loud "No! no fighting we stay out of the forest and they leave us be" 'hopefully' she thought. "we just, we need to get inside."
Lacy stood and held onto Ai as she walked with her silently she watched they eyes carefully.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#79 Posted: 03:34:56 06/07/2015
Heeeey, Hope I'm not too late...

Name: Maokar
Race: Dwarves
Physical: A small dwarf with dark brown hair that is rough and constantly messed up. He has a light brown beard that hangs right above his belly. He has dark blue eyes that give off kind off a gloomy look and that he is always drifting off. He is a little bulky but most of it being muscle as he says.
Weapons: He has a large steel hammer used as his primary weapon and a small hatchet as his secondary weapon.
Backstory: Maokar lived in the caves as most dwarves did. His father was a miner and his mother would stay at home and tend to Maokar and his brother. One night Maokar heard his parents discussing a rare gemstone that could be found deep in the caverns of the mine. His dad, being the risktaker he was, decided to mess with mother nature and attempt to dig up this stone. But as soon as his father grabbed ahold of the stone the whole town began to rumble, the whole town caved in, only a few survived, none of Maokar's family. The group of people that did survive blamed the young child for his father's faults, and soon after Maokar ran away to a nearby forest above the surface.
Other: He knows much bout wild life, due to it being his home for most of his life.
#80 Posted: 03:42:18 06/07/2015
"The help I seek is people willing to fight to rekindle the Goddess's light, you see... oracles of the goddess's will such as myself don't so much have nightmares in our sleep as we do visions... fleeting glimpses of futures that may be. It's maddening, not knowing whether they will come to pass or not, some visions would even drive the most frightful nightmare to jealousy." Garou said, answering Faust's question as best as he could. "It is rare that we can tell what they truly mean, but... at times, they can offer enough guidance to help."
---
#81 Posted: 04:00:04 06/07/2015
Chimera blinked in surprise at Ai, "Okay." She said slowly, not knowing why Ai didn't want to fight; she had done it all the time. "So, any ideas on what to do exactly then?"
---
#82 Posted: 04:07:50 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((slamblam please pm so we can discuss how to integrate you.))

Ai ushered everyone to a small house as best as she could getting them inside, the house was quaint and warm. She went into another room and brought back water and a first aid kit to the table. She sighed finally relaxed now that she felt everyone to be safe.

Lacy nodded to Garou listening to him talk as she sat down. "I will help you sir, the Moon Goddess is my Goddess and important to my village."
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#83 Posted: 04:19:26 06/07/2015
keeping his head down he gave a quick prayer and thanks to ai "thank you, what exactly is in the forrest?"
---
#84 Posted: 04:27:42 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai handed Faust a glass of water as she spoke, her own eyes covered by big sunglasses. "Welcome, skeleton beasts come out at night, they stay in the forest for the most part but now that the moon is gone i fear they will start entering the city. The Moon Goddess took pity on them so she didnt kill them, for they were her loves creatures.." she said her tone lowered as she kept talking "Now i think they are being controlled by Yuki...." she said slowly turning away.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#85 Posted: 04:30:53 06/07/2015
Chimera had been admiring the house and its structure, but turned to Ai, "Who's Yuki?"
---
#86 Posted: 04:37:04 06/07/2015
Garou took one of the glasses of water from the table, taking a quick drink while listening to the elf's story intently.
---
#87 Posted: 04:54:08 06/07/2015
Faust kept his head low and listened, unsure of what to make of the situation, but full well knowing he might have to defend himself.
---
#88 Posted: 04:54:08 06/07/2015
Faust kept his head low and listened, unsure of what to make of the situation, but full well knowing he might have to defend himself.
---
#89 Posted: 05:28:28 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai sat down on a chair and continued talking "She's the moon goddess's daughter..." she started talking "She was once really kind and cared for others, but things happened and she became murderous and insane, i think she's part of the reason the moon goddess is missing, and its not going to be good for anyone if im right"

Lacy's fur ruffled hearing Yuki's name, she had heard of her in horrible legend, heard she had destroyed, worlds... "If your right we have no chance..."
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#90 Posted: 06:40:54 06/07/2015
Fang's body ached in entirety, as his gates of chakra forcefully closed, yet he could walk on his own. Fighting would have been his first choice as well. Not in his current condition though. He followed the group slowly finding the nearest wall to lean against once he was in the house. He clutched his arm as he listened to Ai speak of the news she had gathered, yet he only payed partial attention. His mind was wrought with questions. 'What kind of powers do beings in this land have? Why must mother and daughter war over the moon?' Fangs thumb ran over the lump of the freshly mended bone on his arm and winced. "What do we need to restore order to your lands?" he asked abruptly, surprising strength in his voice for how weak he was. "There is always a chance when you throw away your..." there was a moment of hesitation as he tried to remember the word in their language. "Doubt. Yes, throw away your doubt and let us make a plan."
---
#91 Posted: 06:48:37 06/07/2015
"The world has a balance... for every mote of darkness, there is light not far behind, as the moon's phases show." Garou said, in a rather sermony way. "I have little doubt in my mind that we can dispel these shadows that have grown across our land, but we do need to exercise caution, learn what we can, and devise a plan."
---
#92 Posted: 07:31:57 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai nodded, "There are some books in the temple, we should wait till morning and then go there right away" she said calmly when she was terrified of what was to happen next.
Lacy stood and slammed her large battle axe into the table "I agree with the kitsune!" she shouted "We will fight and defend and make a plan!"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#93 Posted: 11:22:13 06/07/2015
Chimera nodded, "A plan is good. Even though I was already here, I'm a stranger to these lands." She relaxed, figuring she'd be getting some sleep.
---
#94 Posted: 14:24:26 06/07/2015
Maokar awoke to the sound of unfamiliar voices. When he got up to investigate he rolled back his previously injured shoulder. "Still a little sore..." he mumbled as he got up from where he was sleeping. Maokar put his hand to his hatchet, ready to swing. He slowly and attempted to stealthily (or at least attempted to stealthily walk, being a dwarf he can't really do that.) walk down the stairs to see what or who was making the noise. As soon as Maokar saw the faces of who was making the noise, he put his hatchet back in his leather holder, and asked "So who's the company?" Raising one eyebrow.
#95 Posted: 17:12:30 06/07/2015
lifting his hood his head showed dark skin, red eyes, and small horns,"I could go now, the dark, is not an unfamiliar sight to me, and I want this situation made right. If you trust someone like me or not, I can see in the dark, and... I have personal reasons for wanting the moon goddess back to her rightful place.
---
#96 Posted: 19:43:40 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai smiled at Maokar "Morning grumpy" she said "They are strangers i found on the beach from the storm" she said picking up empty glasses.
Lacy placed a hand on Faust's shoulder "Even for your kind its not safe for you at night here" she said calmly.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#97 Posted: 19:47:31 06/07/2015
"I understand" he said flatly, he put his hood back up obviously uncomfortable showing his face.
---
#98 Posted: 19:47:43 06/07/2015
Chimera blinked when Maokar appeared, but said nothing. She was surprised by Faust though, with his demonic appearance.
---
#99 Posted: 20:03:59 06/07/2015
"Hmph, so there are more like me" Maoist grunted, he looked around at all the faces. "Except they aren't really like me..." He then looked at Chimera and forced a little smirk "What's the matter, never seen a dwarf?"
#100 Posted: 20:07:31 06/07/2015
looking at Maokar Faust puts his hand on his chest a dwarven sign of greeting and respect (referencing D&D) "hello, who are you?"
---
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me