Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
To Save the Moon Goddess [Closed] [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 00:12:02 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey Guys! I'm new here but I'd really love to start an role play!
SO *drum roll* Here it is! The beautiful world of Somnium Regum!

-Story-
The beautiful world you have dreamed of reaching is here before you but it has been thrown into chaos. The moon goddess is gone! So is her sword that she uses to protect the land, it is being searched for and the world needs heros to take on the quest to save her and get the sword before darker evils take it and no one in the world is safe.
Will you be the next hero?

Here is a link to the description of the world, rules and other things. http://vixyaddison.wix.com/somnium-regum

Races you can be include;
Dragons, Mermaids, Kitsune, Wolf people, Neko people, Humans, Elves, and Dwarves
Also if talked about you can have a hybrid like a human with angel wings.

This role play requires a minimum 2 sentence post! But more then that is wonderful!

Characters~
Name:
Race:
Weapon/powers:
Backstory:
Other:

ALSO please understand people have lives and jobs and cannot always participate when others can, things are bound to happen without you since this is a group roleplay! Please be respectful if many posts happen while your gone feel free to request an update and I will post one or message you one so you are up to date on what has been happening.

Most of all I hope this can be an enjoyable roleplay for almost everyone to have fun participating in!

Characters im playing: im playing a lot so i cant post them all but i'll work on getting a couple on here

Name: Yuki Onna Moon
Appearance: she is shrouded in a dark black cloak conected to a large battle worn dragon skull she wears. Black furry ears extend from the back of the skull. One glowing red eye is seen from the darkness of underneath the dragon skull. What lies under the shroud of darkness and smell of death is unknown. She is a frightful image that strikes fear into those who look upon her.
Personality: She is a mentally unstable creature , she is manipulative and has a very dark sense of humor. She can have moment of kindness towards others that shock others.
Powers: she can shapes hit into different forms including a demonic form.
Other: She was once a princess, she is known by many names including world eater and dark bringer. She cares for very few others and her caring is limited. She is very broken from the torture she has endured and the loss of the only one she truly loved. She knows nothing of kindness from anyone anymore and believes there is nothing left if she cannot find him cause he would be the only one to accept what she has become.

Name: Lacy
Physic: wolf girl who wears a dire wolf pelt and warrior clothes
Race: dire wolf girl
Weapon/powers: she uses poison arrows and an old looking sword
Backstory: She is from a smaller island called Unia, she was raised to be a a warrior. She proved herself by killing the alpha dire wolf of that area and was allowed to leave to explore the world. She took the boat to Somnium Regum.
Other: She is serious and aggressive she views combat as the only way to settle disputes. And will challenge any living thing that shows aggression even in the slightest towards her.

Name: Ai
Physic: Thin, she has rainbow hair and wears sunglasses constantly.
Race: Elf
Weapon/powers: healing, in times of danger she carries a large wrapped up sword on her back.
Backstory: She came to the world searching for acceptance, her perky kind personality, colorful hair and demonic eyes caused people to look upon her differently in her home town. She found acceptance in Somnium Regum where she worked at the temple and learned healing magic.
Other: She was taken in for as while as a child by Yuki until Yuki went insane and obsessed with finding her love. Yuki even gave her, her favorite sword and taught her how to protect herself, Ai talks about this to no one.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:12:07 29/08/2015 by Somnium
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 01:22:59 03/07/2015
Character Sheets:
Somnium: Yuki, Lacy, Ai
LegendofZelda: Fang
theuone: Chimera, Skyna, Sinead
Skyhunter: Mbweha
PwnageFTW: Drake
jokerstix66: Faust
slambam104: Maokar
Wolfgang: See below.

Name: Garou Mangetsu
Age: Appears to be 35-ish, although with no visible greying in his fur, it's hard to tell.
Physic: A wolf-man with piercing golden eyes, and fur as white as freshly fallen snow, with a somewhat muscular build (more like a strongman than a bodybuilder). He wears leather armor when expecting combat, but simple cloth outside of it. His fur has a faint glow to it in the moonlight, although nobody can quite tell if it's a natual lighting effect, or something deeper.
Race: Wolf-man
Weapon/powers: Normally wields a simple quarterstaff, but is somewhat proficient with bladed weapons. Has access to Oracle spells, specifically healing magic, buffing magic, and lunar-themed magic.
Backstory: From the quaint city of Avabruck and orphaned at a young age, Garou has had trouble fitting in ever since his childhood, where his peers made fun of him for his pure white coat. Seeking the approval of others, he intently worked on becoming more charismatic, and making his appearance more appealing. He eventually left his homelands for Somnium Regum, whose diversity among the people made him feel right at home, and started studying the kinds of magic clerics were bound to learn. As he did so, though, he noticed he had a knack for spells that use the moon's light, his understanding of them quite intuitive, especially maddening, bestial magics that few have sought to learn.
Other: Lv qrw zkdw kh vhhpv.

((Unapproved so far))
Name: Haruki Asahi
Physic: A wolf-man with an orange fur coat, and a beige undercoat. His build is fairly average, with a lot of lean muscle and little fat.
Race: Wolf-man
Weapon/powers: Specializes in light, fire, heat, and smoke based magic.
Backstory: Raised in the same orphanage as Garou, and the two seem to see each other as brothers [more to come later]
Other: Lighthearted, easygoing, and passionate about his work. [still deciding what that is]
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:44:07 09/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#3 Posted: 01:26:43 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((cool thank you :3 ))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#4 Posted: 03:39:22 03/07/2015
I AM IN FACT JOINING JESUS CHRIST

Name: Fang
Race: Kitsune
Weapons: Disruptor Katana (can absorb and reflect elemental magic)
Magic: Raw shadow magic that allows him to disappear into the darkness and move silently. Can also manipulate darkness and gravity slightly.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory:
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:24 03/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#5 Posted: 03:41:35 03/07/2015
I'll join as well. I'll fill out the sheet tomorrow because I'm too tired to think clearly right now.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#6 Posted: 04:51:53 03/07/2015
To think LOZ copied his sheet from Sky's new RP (I'm teasing you).

Name: Chimera
Gender (because forgotten): female
Physic: Chimera has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. She can make her wings become feathered with her magic, the color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, her horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Race: dragon
Weapon/Powers: shadow/darkness element, shadow healing, element-swapping spell (rarely used), corruption (doesn't use), can charge tail tip with shadow energy, creating a blade.
Backstory: originally a resident of a dimension of solitary dark dragons, Chimera spent most of her life fighting to protect her home, and sister Celeste, from others until her sister died by the paws of a dark dragon named Nothung. After that, she fought only herself, but then, one day the ice dragon Ganter had been teleportated to her reality. She proceeded to help Ganter get home, eventually fighting off Nothung, of which Ganter had done so with the aid of a multicolored aura. After that, Ganter had been teleportated back to his home, leaving Chimera to sulk as she realized she was in love with him. She found a scale of Ganter's that had been chipped off during the fight, and using an amulet she had never used before, she began her journey through time and space to reunite with him. Now, after multiple adventures, she has arrived here, continuing her hunt.
Other: Chimera has gathered several things in a pocket dimension of hers that stores stuff; among the stuff includes a gold amulet with a dark red gem that can open portals, and an ice-blue scale that radiates with a multitude of colors, and said scale seems to prevent Chimera from becoming corrupted. She has a form that she can enter when enraged with a power called chaos, but it is nothing more than a stronger version of darkness.

Name: Skyna
Gender (because forgotten): female
Physic: black scales with a light gray belly, silver feathered wings, and blue eyes. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a silver gem at the end of it.
Weapon/Powers: darkness/shadow, and wind elements.
Backstory: not much is known about her past.
Other: she seems to be connected to Chimera in some way, and is aware of the concept of dimension travel.

Name: Sinead
Gender (because forgotten): male
Physic: he has brown scales with a blue belly, and yellow wing membranes. His horns are curved back, as is his crest. His eyes are also yellow, and his tail tip looks like a pair of twisting gold wires, ending in with a point.
Weapon/Powers: elements of light, earth, and water.
Backstory: N/A
Other: he was inspired by the song Sinead by Within Temptation.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#7 Posted: 07:34:29 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Both characters approved c: after we gey a few more people I'll post a starter :3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#8 Posted: 19:21:28 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Starter;
(First starter is for everyone but Wolfgang)

As the morning crisp air hit everyone's lungs the water sparkled from the sunlight on the horizon. You have been on the boat for many days waiting to arrive on the main continent and the center city of Somnium Regum.
The closer you all get the more your anticipation grows with excitement.
But something is wrong, the tides so lovely a moment ago turn dark. The boat is thrown into choas and you can hear the panic yelling of the eleven crewmen.
"What is happening!"
"The moon is gone from the sky!"
"We are no longer protected!"

With that the boat is thrown crashing against the beach, sending people flying. Everything goes dark for you.
As you all open you eyes you think you hear the kind voice of a woman "please...help me..."
You plunge back into darkness. When you wake there is clouded skies above and all is eerily silent.

Starter:
(for wolfgang)

You have noticed for the past few days the moons light has begun to fade over the city. Your powers weakening with them. You can feel a sense of evil beginning to enter the city. You have tried to warn people and figure out what has been going wrong but no one seems to know or believes you that something is wrong.
As you expected the moon goes dark and a horrible storm hits the peaceful place leaving all ships destroyed. and the people in panic.
You can feel the moon goddess is in pain and the moonlight sword is gone.

Starter for theuone:

You appear on a ship on peaceful lovely waters.
As the morning crisp air hit everyone's lungs the water sparkled from the sunlight on the horizon. You have been on the boat for many days waiting to arrive on the main continent and the center city of Somnium Regum.
The closer you all get the more your anticipation grows with excitement.
But something is wrong, the tides so lovely a moment ago turn dark. The boat is thrown into choas and you can hear the panic yelling of the eleven crewmen.
"What is happening!"
"The moon is gone from the sky!"
"We are no longer protected!"

With that the boat is thrown crashing against the beach, sending people flying. Everything goes dark for you.
As you all open you eyes you think you hear the kind voice of a woman "please...help me..."
You plunge back into darkness. When you wake there is clouded skies above and all is eerily silent.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#9 Posted: 19:32:21 03/07/2015
(Uhhhhh, hmmm, not what I was expecting.)
---
#10 Posted: 20:06:43 03/07/2015
[Sorry I'm late!]

Name: Mbweha
Physic: Anthropomorphic fennec fox with sandy yellow fur, white chest and paws, dark blue eyes, and long, shaggy blonde hair. Wears a tattered camo tunic.
Race: Kitsune
Weapon/powers: He carries a hand-made hunting spear, and can channel elemental energies. He's pretty clever, and there are few scenarios that he can't MacGyver his way out of.
Backstory: As a kit, Mbweha resided in the desert village of Arahas. He was an intrepid and free-spirited youngster that was always fascinated by tales of what lied beyond the valley, tales of savage jungles, the bottom of the roaring seas, and even the final frontier- space. The life he lived was drab and boring; all there was in the desert was sand. Just sand, and the occasional cactus. He longed for a chance to abandon the dull dust bowl he called home and explore the world far and wide, but as his mother always told him, "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it." And indeed, one fateful night, he got his wish when a pack of human rouges visited Arahas and wrecked havoc on the town, slaying innocent lives, lighting the night sky with the fires of chaos. With his family killed off and his home in ruins, Mbweha had no other option but to flee the arid valley. He ran as fast as his vulpine legs could carry him until he eventually collapsed of exhaustion; the desert was a lot bigger than he thought. When he came to, he found himself at the border of a lush, green rainforest. Compared to the world he used to know, it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, and it was then that he realized what grand adventure awaited him here. With his eyes glimmering with determination, he accepted the challenge to survive this wilderness with nothing but the clothes on his back.
Other: N/A
---
#11 Posted: 20:07:04 03/07/2015
Fang's vision was a haze as he lay sprawled out on his back. He couldn't even dicern clouds from normal sky, and the world was spinning. He simply muttered "Yup," and proceeded to roll over and vomit. Boats were not his thing, and this just made him not want to get near the ocean ever again. 'At least the sand was warm' He thought, rolling away a few times to escape the smell of his bile. Fang continued to stare at the sky as his vision slowly focused, and part of him wished that he could just die right here, in the damp dark morning laying on this sandy beach.
The other part, however, started screaming. His head was suddenly filled with shouts of joy, worry, hate, and impatience. 'Thats right. I still have to finish my job before I kick the damn pail.' The audience in his head laughed at the statement, calling echos making his head throb so much he forced himself to sit up. Another "Yup" was said and the vomited once more, the jarring motion of sitting still too much for his sea-shaken body.
---
#12 Posted: 20:19:49 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: your character is approved skyhunter
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#13 Posted: 23:49:46 03/07/2015
Garou walked alongside the edge of the beach, covered in the driftwood of the previous storm. As troubled as he was by the wreckage, he was mostly there to observe the waning tides, to indeed confirm the moon goddess's grip on them is weakening.
---
#14 Posted: 00:32:22 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The moon goddess powers were indeed weak and hardly holding on to the power she once treasured over the beautiful lands. Darker times were sure to arise without her around, including demosn entering the city. Something had to be done.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#15 Posted: 02:07:02 04/07/2015
Name: Drake
Race: Minotaur shape shifter
Weapons: Axe
Magic: None
Appearance: Minotaur form: Human form:
Backstory: Drake once had a mom and dad but they didn't want him because he was a shape shifter minotaur so they left him in the woods where he trained his minotaur shape shifting.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#16 Posted: 02:47:17 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pwnage your character is accepted, as long as you read the rules and the starter.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#17 Posted: 05:22:59 04/07/2015
Fang eventually made it to his feet, his legs still wobbling with the post-oceanic movement. He kept staring at the sky, curious about the change. The moon was definitely gone, and he thought of his village back home. They must be in sheer chaos. Just as much as the ships crew was, probably. He turned his sight to the beach he stand on, observing the wreckage that rocked back and forth with the edge of the sea. 'Did anyone else make it alive?' He took a few steps and called "HELLO" with cupped hands.
---
#18 Posted: 05:36:43 04/07/2015
(Almost forgot I was ready. Talked to Somnium about my characters beforehand.)

The dark dragoness that was Chimera ran over to the beach. A while ago, she had arrived at this new world thanks to her amulet, and began trying to learn about it. She soon discovered that the locals worshipped a moon goddess, and she decided she'd have to be careful on the topic. When the moon vanished from the night sky, it had even startled her, and that was a surprise, with how much she had seen.

Now, she ran over to the wreckage, "Hello, is anyone conscious? Can you hear me?" Chimera had no idea about who was there, but she had to check. She did, soon, see a couple of people around, walking.

(I hope this works.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:10 04/07/2015 by theuone
#19 Posted: 05:47:51 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((yes this is fine))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#20 Posted: 06:06:57 04/07/2015
Hearing other voices, Garou looked around, his dark-attuned eyes not quite able to make out the shapes of nearby figures merely by starlight. He pooled some of the lunar energies he still commanded in his hands, before it took the shape of a sphere of radiant silver light in his right hand. He held it over his head, hoping to attract the others nearby.
---
#21 Posted: 12:26:25 04/07/2015
Quote: Somnium
OOC: Pwnage your character is accepted, as long as you read the rules and the starter.

Ooc: Oops I just realized I used a charater sheet from another RP is that ok?
---
#22 Posted: 18:52:45 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes thats fine.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#23 Posted: 20:11:23 04/07/2015
Sand... I hate sand...

He woke up with a lump on his head and sand in his fur, among what was left of the ship's cargo. Mbweha hadn't even been invited on this voyage to the grand city of Somnium Regum, he had he had merely stowed away while nobody was looking. As such, he hadn't had time to meet any of his fellow travelers, and given that he had spent the last decade of his life alone, in the darkest jungles, it would surprise him if anybody knew he was gone. Fighting through the headache, the fennec fox rubbed his eyes with his weather-worn garb, doing a double take as he looked up at the night sky to discover that the moon had vanished!

That can't be natural he mused, still staring upward in disbelief. There was no way a celestial body like that would suddenly disappear in an instant. Some form of foul play had to be responsible. As he pondered what force could have accomplished such an enormous feat, he recalled the last thing he had heard before he blacked out: a woman's voice, pleading for help. It wasn't much information to go on, but it was all he had, and he knew he had to take action, and although he hated to admit it, it wasn't something he could do on his own.

Well, I might as well see if anyone else made it out alive he thought, shaking, sending droplets of water and sand flying. And with that, he clambered out of the ship's remains and onto the shore, scanning the area for other lifeforms.
---
#24 Posted: 20:36:58 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai was running to the beach as fast as her legs could take her, she heard of the wreck and went to help heal people who arrived, she had a feeling deep down this was partially Yuki's fault. See the light Garou created she stopped by him huffing a little from the run.

Lacy lay on a branch in a tree, she was flung there during the storm, the lack of moon struck fear into her heart along with the voice of the frightened woman. She didn't know what to do, she knew she had a few broken ribs and no effort to move.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#25 Posted: 20:41:39 04/07/2015
Chimera noticed someone out of the corner of her eyes and looked up to see a wolf-like girl hanging on a branch on a tree, "Hey, are you alright?" The dark dragoness had an idea about getting her down, but first she needed an answer.
---
#26 Posted: 20:43:44 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lacy spat a little blood turning her head toward the dragon "I have a couple broken ribs" she said sounding a little pained by the crack in her voice.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#27 Posted: 21:02:36 04/07/2015
"Hmmmm," Chimera doubted her shadow healing could repair internal injuries; she only used it on wounds she could see before. "I can get you down with some shadow telekinesis, but I don't know how to help your broken bones."
---
#28 Posted: 21:05:23 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thank you" Lacy said calmly accepting that she couldn't fix something like that
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#29 Posted: 21:08:54 04/07/2015
Chimera silently nodded, willing the shadows to carefully pick Lacy up, and put her to the ground. "I'm Chimera, by the way."
---
#30 Posted: 21:12:55 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am Lacy warrior of Univa" lacy said coughing a little as she was placed gently on the ground. "I have not met many dragons before" she said looking over Chimera.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#31 Posted: 21:19:40 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((thank you Wolfgang thats really cool :3))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#32 Posted: 21:23:44 04/07/2015
((No problem, I figured it'd be easy for people to see it on the second post, and it'd be useful for people that make posts on second or farther pages.))

"Hello, there." Garou said to the elf as she approached him. "Have you need of my services, young elf? Of healing or light?" the large, cloaked wolf-man said, seeming to not take notice of her eyes' unnatural appearance.
---
#33 Posted: 21:26:19 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai huffed a little before speaking "I have also come to help with healing, i saw the wreckage happen from the temple" She sighed loudly finally catching her breath "My name is Ai" she said with a smile.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#34 Posted: 21:26:34 04/07/2015
"Nice to meet you. How bad are your injuries? I can heal external wounds." Chimera nodded.

(Her shadow healing costs her an amount of strength equal to the wound itself, so, if one is close to death, it could kill her, if not send her into a coma.)
---
#35 Posted: 21:38:56 04/07/2015
"Garou. It's a pleasure to meet you. Now... shall we seek out others?" he asked, removing the hood that he'd been wearing. His face was clearly lupine, as one would expect of a wolf-man, but it was unnaturally white, and seemed to glow in the light that came from his spell. "The goddess's power wanes, milady, so I feel we must guide the others like moonlight in darkness."
---
#36 Posted: 21:42:45 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I thought i noticed a change but i really didnt understand till the moon dissipated. yes lets find and help those we can, its not safe at night in the forest." she smiled standing up straight and scanning the area for others.

Lacy forced herself to sit up "I think one is shattered and the others are just broken.." she said as if internally searching her body.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#37 Posted: 21:45:28 04/07/2015
"Well, I can help you around until we can find someone who can do something about those bones." Chimera replied, extending a paw to be shaken.
---
#38 Posted: 21:59:23 04/07/2015
Dizzily stumbling across the sand, Mbweha took in a deep whiff of the salty air. If there were more survivors, his keen senses definitely would have detected them, and indeed, the unfamiliar scent of the vessel's passengers came to him. There was a rainbow-haired elven girl, a pair of wolf-people and- a dragon? The fennec kitsune tilted his head in curiosity. He was familiar with elves and wolves, but he had never seen a dragon in the flesh before! Though he was eager to get a closer look, he had heard stories of the reptilian beasts, and was well aware of how dangerous they could be. But still, the group could provide some help... he cautiously approached.
---
#39 Posted: 22:04:58 04/07/2015
Looking down at the beach's sands, he noticed a washed-up seashell, with a pale, almost crescent-like shape. He held it in his glowing hand, which seemed to brighten in intensity before holding it out towards the elven maiden. "Here... this light enchantment will shine brighter than a torch, at the very least."
---
#40 Posted: 22:13:01 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ai smiled at it and took it from his hands "thank you she said and scanned the beach"

Lacy took the paw and shook it gently before trying to take to her feet "thank you"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#41 Posted: 22:37:25 04/07/2015
"It is truly no trouble, such a spell is a simple cantrip." he said, cracking a smile, as he grabbed a few more shells, to put in his satchel. "The scents of others carry strong on the winds, so they cannot be far", he said, sniffing the air, before turning towards the wind's source. "I think a Dragon, a Kitsune... and another of my kind upwind from here, at the very least."
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#42 Posted: 22:52:46 04/07/2015
Characters~
Name:Faust
Physic: he is a lean muscular build with bat like wings on his back he has black long hair and red eyes that give off a faiint glow
Race: half demon half human
Weapon/powers: his weapons are a black obsidian like sword but its as hardy as steel he has some of a normal demons powers but not as strong (fire, deal making, and use of darkness
Backstory: he grew up alone, with only his demonic father, though his father tried to bring him up in evil, to be against the moon goddess and to cause destruction where ever he went, but it did not happen, he fell in love with someone he could only describe as an angel (not anctually an angel) but she ran from him, scared of his form, so he left, left his father, but there was one person who followed him, a woman, she worshiped the moon goddess, and in the end she converted him, so now he seeks to better the world, to make good where his father tried to teach evil... but his demon heritage takes its toll he tends to have a short fuse and blow up easily.
Other: he will often try to help any that ask or seems to need the help, so he will be very active in trying to socialize with people.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#43 Posted: 23:14:48 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((approved))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#44 Posted: 00:39:50 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((the town is in chaos right now Jokerstix66, also you as well would have been on the boat, unless your saying you were in the city previously))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#45 Posted: 02:16:49 05/07/2015
laying on the beach, lifting his head up he coughs hard, "uuugh," he puts the hood of his rags up, he puts his ragged cloak around him to cover his wings and head, he didnt want people to see his eyes, or his face. he gave a quick prayer of thanks, "where do we go now..." he muttered. his red eyes scanned the beach for others, he walked towards them with his head down. going up limping slightly, "is everyone ok?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#46 Posted: 02:25:16 05/07/2015
Drake laying on the same beach as Faust, got up and immediantly starting hurling up blood. He doesn't remember what happened he got up and saw Faust walking towards him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:38 05/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#47 Posted: 02:28:49 05/07/2015
Chimera nodded as Lacy shook her paw, "You're welcome. While we're at it, let's go find other survivors."
---
#48 Posted: 03:04:08 05/07/2015
Kneeling down he helps drake up "are you going to be ok?" He said his deep voice rasping slightly "we should findthe others if you xan walk.
---
#49 Posted: 03:09:32 05/07/2015
Drake tried to get up, but he was to tired and he felt like all his bones were broken. He put his hand over his stomach where he was bleeding.
---
#50 Posted: 03:28:56 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lacy nodded at Chimera and leaned on her walking with her. "I think i see people.." she said pointing at Drake and Faust.
Ai walked ahead and she found Fang she rushed over him "Are you alright sir?"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me