Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > You are now President, what are some laws you pass?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
You are now President, what are some laws you pass? [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#51 Posted: 18:56:04 02/07/2015
I love pretty much everything you've just said, but would you mind explaing "Rid ourselves of any involvement with israel" for me?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#52 Posted: 19:26:14 02/07/2015
*prime-minister
think of the BLOODY CANADIANS/ENGLISHMEN/GERMAN-HALF-BLOODS

Society is over everyone go live like a hippy

~Prime-Minister Buzz/girl with stupid username she gave herself when she was 10 or so
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#53 Posted: 19:32:51 02/07/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I love pretty much everything you've just said, but would you mind explaing "Rid ourselves of any involvement with israel" for me?

both funding and sending munitions to a nation that actively commits genocide and chemical warfare in exchange for having a foothold in the middle-east in ****ing pathetic and we should avoid having anything to do with them like literally every other first-world country but us has done. you would think that after the european union and members start cutting ties with them that maybe we should start rethinking our stance a little bit.

just staying away from the middle-east in general is probably for the best, but we have too many politicians and companies who want us to have something to hate in order to fuel nationalist fervor and support a gigantic oversized military for the support all the industries that thrive off of war. notice how fast we shifted in the 90's from hating communism to hating terrorism, despite OUR government actively funding the mujahadeen earlier when the soviet union was expanding. when middle-eastern terrorism has died down there will suddenly pop up "another threat to freedom" out of nowhere, just wait and see.
---
tubular
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#54 Posted: 00:24:22 03/07/2015
Quote: dinorang67
*prime-minister

~Prime-Minister Buzz/girl with stupid username she gave herself when she was 10 or so

are prime ministers comparable to a position like president? i mean nations like germany and russia have a president and a prime minister so i personally thought there was more of a difference

(look how little i care about double posting)
---
tubular
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#55 Posted: 01:54:12 03/07/2015
- KILL EVERYONE NOW
- ADVOCATE CANNIBALISM
- EAT ****
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#56 Posted: 02:18:30 03/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor
*prime-minister

are prime ministers comparable to a position like president? i mean nations like germany and russia have a president and a prime minister so i personally thought there was more of a difference

Here in Canada there's just a PM, no President. And yes, he is comparable to the President in nations where there is one. The queen doesn't actually do anything, she's just there.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#57 Posted: 03:48:52 03/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor
*prime-minister

Depends on the country and who those politicians are. In Russia, the Prime Minister (Dmitri Medvedev) is Putin's puppet, and he was even more of a puppet when he was President and Putin was Prime Minister. In Israel, the President is little more than a figurehead compared to the Prime Minister (Benjamin Netenyahu). <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:24 03/07/2015 by HIR
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#58 Posted: 10:51:14 04/07/2015
well lets just say there would be crazy ****!
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#59 Posted: 10:58:14 04/07/2015
everything is legal
---
You can't handle MEMES
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me