Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Vast Lands [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 21:59:12 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
This is the long awaited public version of the RP I made for me, EB, and D-U, these people have already wished to join:
Eevee88
Wolfgang
LegendOfZelda

Plot: Welcome to a world of adventure and relaxation. Be ready to either sit back and enjoy the day, or go on an adventure and do something epic, or discover a secret or two of everything. Either way, welcome to The Vast Lands, a place of anything.

Rules:
Me, EyeBrawler2014, and Dragon-Uprising (if he joins) are the GM's. Don't worry.
No cussing.
Try to lessen romance. In other words, nothing too mature, or hints matureness.
Don't kill or control someone else's character without permission.
You can have as many characters as you can handle.
Try not to double post unless for a bump (if this RP has reached or is reaching the second page of RP's).

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:

I will post my characters when I'm not so busy.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#2 Posted: 22:03:44 29/06/2015
Is this only OCS OR are fictional characters allowed?
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#3 Posted: 22:06:16 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OC's, FC'S, I don't give those much a difference (you can argue that point, but it's not the point). In other words, bring in the character, and we'll see about acceptance.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 22:33:26 29/06/2015
Name: Kihei
appearance: (The blue dragon in my avatar)
Personality: Friendly and kind to all
Powers: He can control ice
Other: He is the king of the kingdom

Name: Isis
Appearance: A white dragoness with light blue stripes along her back
Personality: Caring
Powers: Ice, Light, Poison
Other: She is a glassmaker

Name: Makil
Appearance: A white dragon
Personality: He likes to create technology
Power: Light
Other: N/A

Name: Ki
Appearance: Anthro grey fox wearing a chef outfit
Personality: Friendly
Powers: He can enter shadows
Other: He is the cook

Name: Virtu
Appearance: Anthro grey fox wearing a blue dress
Personality: Caring and kind
Powers: None
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#5 Posted: 22:33:59 29/06/2015
Name: Frost
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice caring
Powers: Ice and Snow element
Other: Boyfriend of Makil, Mother of Midnight and Isis.

Name: Maria
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice and caring
Powers: Fire, Water, Ice.

Name: Felix
Appearance: A orange Phoenix with red feathers.
Personality: Can act mean, but is nice and caring
Powers: Fire, Wind, elements
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 22:40:05 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
EB2014, being a co-GM, doesn't have to worry about being accepted, and Eevee88 is in.
---
#7 Posted: 22:43:10 29/06/2015
OOC: I have images for Isis, Midnight if he is in this rp, and Makil. Makil: [User Posted Image] Isis: [User Posted Image] And Midnight if he joins.: [User Posted Image]

Are humans aloud? If so I have two more
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:25 29/06/2015 by Eevee88
#8 Posted: 22:58:51 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, anyone is in, just no villains.
---
#9 Posted: 23:03:37 29/06/2015
OOC: Okay then.

Name: Rom
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Blue one)
Personality: Nice and caring
Powers: She can go CPU. Heals with a wand
Other: Ram's Twin Sister

Name: Ram
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Pink one)
Personality: Can be sometimes rude. Very protective of Rom.
Powers: Can go CPU. Heals with a wand
Other: Rom's Twin sister.

CPU Rom: [User Posted Image] (Blue haired one)

Ram CPU: [User Posted Image] (Pink haired one )
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:50 29/06/2015 by Eevee88
#10 Posted: 23:05:32 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmmmmmm, I guess they might be in. Maybe, I guess. (Shrugs)
---
#11 Posted: 00:37:34 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ummm, care to use our character sheet rather than the one you used from your battle RP? You definitely don't need his history, for example. And he's not going to need all those powers and stuff.
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#12 Posted: 00:57:40 30/06/2015
Name: Oswald
Appearance: My avatar
Personality: Smart, but very cocky.
Powers: Shoots electricity from a remote, uses ears to fly, can be cut apart and surviving. Master of swords.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#13 Posted: 01:00:22 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Oswald is good now.
---
#14 Posted: 01:55:55 30/06/2015
Name: Midnight
Appearance: (Eevee showed it)
Personality: He is a hugger and friendly
Powers: Ice, light, poison, dark
---
#15 Posted: 02:01:22 30/06/2015
OOC: They don't fight unless there is evil. And sence there is no evil, they can heal in CPU form. (Like a scratch can be healed. ) Is that okay?
---
#16 Posted: 02:03:52 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, I just need more info on them; they look good, I guess, but I'd like to know more in them.
---
#17 Posted: 02:07:08 30/06/2015
OOC: Okay, They are CPU Canidates. They fight Evil, (Sence no evil, no fighting) and they are twin sisters.... Let me just get the wikipedia smilie

Ram: http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Ram

Rom: http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Rom
---
#18 Posted: 02:10:39 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, that neptunia thing you talk about. Interesting, since I know zip about it. An official accepted is in order.

(To below comment v)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:34 30/06/2015 by theuone
#19 Posted: 02:11:58 30/06/2015
OOC: I love neptunia. I am saving up all my money for a playstation4 JUST for neptunia ^.^ So they are accepted? Derp. I thought you meant thinking about it xD Derp.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:10 30/06/2015 by Eevee88
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#20 Posted: 02:23:07 30/06/2015
Name: Mechagodzilla
Gender: Male (It doesn't really have a gender, so I'll give it mine)
Appearance: My avatar
Personality: Powerful, destructive, protective
Powers: Energy absorption (artificial diamond coated armor plating), plasma grenade (waist), laser cannons (eyes), mega buster ray (mouth), shock anchor cables (wrists), paralysis missiles (shoulders), tranquilizer missiles (hips)
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#21 Posted: 02:32:33 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
It's not going to need those powers though; the only not so good guy is someone I'm going to bring in. Mechagodzilla is in though.

Name: Magiah
Appearance: he has purple scales, red eyes, and yellow horns, and he also has yellow spikes running down his back and ending at his tail, which was ends in an arrowhead. His underbelly and wing membranes are also red.
Personality: he acts rather young, playful even. Magiah hates to be bored and because of that; he loves to cause chaos with his magic. He is hardly ever serious, and even ends up acting like the people who hate him are friends. When Magiah is serious, he won't hesitate to show off the full extent of his magical powers. He treats almost everything as a game, and often underestimates others thanks to his powers.
Weapons/Magic/Elements: knows all kinds of magic and has the ability to use all of the elements.
Other: Magiah doesn't like to fight much, so he doesn't often use his elemental powers. He mostly uses spells and other magic. He has traveled through countless dimensions, so he might end up making a reference to a certain franchise here and there.

Magiah may be OP in terms of potential, but for those who have seen him in action, they'll know that he only likes to cause mischief with his spells. In other words, he's not as bad as he appears, and will serve as the source of activity should things get boring.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:25 30/06/2015 by theuone
#22 Posted: 02:34:30 30/06/2015
OOC: Cool OC!
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#23 Posted: 02:44:19 30/06/2015
Quote: theuone
It's not going to need those powers though; the only not so good guy is someone I'm going to bring in. Mechagodzilla is in though.

That sounds good to me. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#24 Posted: 20:21:57 30/06/2015
((Here are a few of the characters that I'd mentioned in that initial message from a couple months ago, although in greater detail.))

Name: Alastor "Wolfgang" Zaiden
Appearance: A red wolf animatronic, with a top-heavy, strong build.
Personality: Cocky and confident, although has a soft side. A bit of a showboat that aspires to not look like a 'wimp', but he helps others out when they really need it.
Powers: Psionics. Can leave his animatronic body as a 'ghost'
Other: Ran away from home with his brother when his parents tried to turn him in to the government upon discovering his powers, believing them to be a sign of demonic influence. The two turned to drug use to ease the pain of living on the streets, setting in motion a series of events that caused his brother to be hospitalized, and resulted in his own death. After a while, his spirit possessed the body of an animatronic, although rather than seeking for vengeance, he sought to reunite with his brother, determined to make the most of this new chance at life.

Name: Alexander "Al, Lex, and Xander" Zaiden
Appearance: Normally a nine-foot tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, anthropomorphic Cerberus, with features reminiscent of the doberman breed. His different selves look different when split.
  • Al: A six-foot tall anthropomorphic doberman, with icy blue irises, and an unremarkable physique. Usually the 'Right' head.
  • Lex: Similar to his brothers, but with a stockier, more muscular build, and emerald-colored irises. Usually the 'Middle' head.
  • Xander: Similar to his brothers, but with a lean build with some muscle. His iris color resembles the bright orange of hot coals. Usually the 'left' head.

Personality:
  • Al: A shy, intellectual person who has taken an interest in technology and engineering. An avid gamer and hacker, who generally isn't seen without his laptop. Tries to stay away from fights, and attack from distances when necessary.
  • Lex: The 'original' personality, he's a friendly, boisterous fellow that eagerly welcomes new friends. Usually ends up breaking up fights between Al and Xander. More inclined to run into the thick of a fight if given a good reason, especially if he thinks someone is in danger. Has a strong moral compass, and a great hatred of drug dealers.
  • Xander: A distant, cynical, sarcastic fellow that tries to hide the fact he cares for others. More inclined to fight dirty in combat, and take advantage of anything he can to win. Easy to embarrass, and despite his insistence that he doesn't like hugs, doesn't try to push them away.

Powers: Split into/merge from separate bodies. Shift into a more canid stance. To an extent, Al can manipulate electricity, Lex can manipulate metal and concrete, and Xander can manipulate smoke and heat. Their ability to manipulate these elements diminishes when combined. Can utilize each others' senses when close enough.
Other: Originally a were-Dobie (although he kept this secret from his parents). Ran away from home to protect his brother, but after a horrific incident, was hospitalized, the only things keeping him company were the voices in his head and the crushing guilt of his brother's death until he was sent off to a laboratory. As his psyche cracked, the voices became stronger, eventually hijacking his natural shapeshifting ability in order to form their own heads, and eventually split into their own bodies (although he lost the power to 'go human' after this). After some horrific experiments were performed on him, he was eventually able to break free, and is now seeking out as normal a life as he can muster.

Name: Gabe
Appearance: As a human, he has grey hair, golden eyes, and a thin, slightly athletic build. Hides his 'true' Were-chimera form (Humanoid bearlike body, wolf head, lion mane, bat ears and wings, bull horns, canid clawed/furred hands, hooved legs, reptilian tail that ends in a shark fin) from those he doesn't trust. Tends to prefer a 'werewolf' form, if he needs to be inhuman for any reason.
Personality: Shy to those he doesn't know, but when he opens up, he's a kind, loyal soul that sticks by his friends. He can be a bit uptight at times and incredibly easy to stress out, but generally means well, and won't resort to violence if he can help it.
Powers: Shapeshifting (limited to animal features. Cannot change genders or into another 'human'), Power-copying (limited to powers he has recently seen used, unless he takes the time to 'learn' them), Characters he 'bites' may contract a single form of therianthropy (they choose the animal form, and he will not do this unless asked.)
Other: (Still debating on what to do with this one's backstory.)

Name: Hephaestus, 'Heph'
Appearance: He appears as an Ifrit clad in armor, although he often appears in regular-looking clothing and his blacksmith attire, as well. He's about eight feet tall, but can tap into raw emotions to grow in size (and heat).
Personality: Vain, hot-headed, and stubborn; not very good at consoling others, but is good and selfless right to the core.
Powers: Manipulating fire and metals. Planeswalking. Manipulating emotions to inspire or enrage others. Strengthening himself with others' emotions. Can control a couple of his custom-formed automatons directly. Shapeshifting into a specific 'human' form.
Other: Has a ceramic-based prosthetic foot/ankle magically tethered to his leg. Specializes in forging armor, weapons, automatons, and prosthetics, and known in legends for his skill. Ready to take a break from his home, after finding his wife, Aphrodite, was cheating on him.

Name: Xavros, 'Xav'
Appearance: A bestial-looking old man with glowing yellow eyes, thinning grey hair, pointed ears, jagged long sideburns, and large lower canine teeth that jut from his lips when his mouth is closed. Often has shifted to have digitigrade lupine legs and tail, as well as furred, clawed lower arms and hands.
Personality: Mysterious, secretive, esoteric, but is also warm, protective, quirky, and friendly. Has a strong sense of justice. Has a dry sense of humor, and loves getting into philosophical debates with others.
Powers: Shapeshifting, Power-copying, quick travel between mirrored surfaces. Can manipulate/control light with a wide variety of applications, and can disperse his own form into light, to appear elsewhere.
Other: Known as the King of Mirrors among some. The progenitor of the were-chimera race, and skilled with the element of light. Few know that he's a remnant from a war-torn future, and seeks to provide humanity with the tools to avoid it by any means necessary.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:08 30/06/2015 by Wolfgang
#25 Posted: 23:10:33 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Wowzers, they are in Wolfgang.
---
#26 Posted: 05:06:40 01/07/2015
When will we start?
---
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#27 Posted: 05:41:30 01/07/2015
(I was going to join... But uhhh... I'm good.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#28 Posted: 05:42:39 01/07/2015 | Topic Creator
That's okay, and I just remembered that I forgot to ask you about joining.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#29 Posted: 09:20:56 03/07/2015
Name: Yuki Onna Moon
Appearance: she is shrouded in a dark black cloak conected to a large battle worn dragon skull she wears. Black furry ears extend from the back of the skull. One glowing red eye is seen from the darkness of underneath the dragon skull. What lies under the shroud of darkness and smell of death is unknown. She is a frightful image that strikes fear into those who look upon her.
Personality: She is a mentally unstable creature , she is manipulative and has a very dark sense of humor. She can have moment of kindness towards others that shock others.
Powers: she can shapes hit into different forms including a demonic form.
Other: She was once a princess, she is known by many names including world eater and dark bringer. She cares for very few others and her caring is limited. She is very broken from the torture she has endured and the loss of the only one she truly loved. She knows nothing of kindness from anyone anymore and believes there is nothing left if she cannot find him cause he would be the only one to accept what she has become.

Name: Star Chaser
Appearance: Star Chaser is a silver wolf spirit wit star glistening eyes. As a human she has long silver hair and wears a white kimono with cherry blossoms on it, her eyes are the same in human form.she also can take the form of a white deer.
Personality: she is kind and caring. She worries about all creatures who reside in her forest and those who enter. She is defensive of the forest but rarely gets angry or aggressive in any situation she comes across.
Powers: she can change forms, she man manipulate water and make plants grow, she can also heal.
Other: she has a lack of understanding of most things other then nature and animals and her forest.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:21 03/07/2015 by Somnium
#30 Posted: 11:38:31 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmmm, I don't know about Yuka Inna Moon, we don't really need a villain-like character in this.

Oh, I probably should have mentioned it, but we're really just at Kihei's castle ... The Vast Lands is what me and EB came up with on short notice.
---
#31 Posted: 04:38:30 04/07/2015
Yuki Onna Moon. Shes not really a villian just clinically insane shes also a hired mercenary.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#32 Posted: 04:40:14 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, she's good too.
---
#33 Posted: 04:41:51 04/07/2015
thank you :3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#34 Posted: 13:09:56 06/07/2015
hmmmmm who should I rp as. Bring in some old oc's or make something new? what do you guys think?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#35 Posted: 13:42:27 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
It's up to you; I'm likely to do dragons, and a couple others.
---
#36 Posted: 10:45:08 11/07/2015
((Um... Me and Wolfgang are ready and waiting))
---
#37 Posted: 11:18:45 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(I'm waiting for LOZ, and I'm going to ask PwnageFTW if he still wants in. And I'm still thinking about who else to bring in.)
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#38 Posted: 15:04:30 11/07/2015
Can i join?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#39 Posted: 15:11:16 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone can join, it's the characters that need examination.
---
#40 Posted: 15:43:09 11/07/2015
Name: Annalice Marron
Appearance: (Credit to artist)
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Light hearted, easily startled though. She is very generous and caring and loves to make people happy.
Powers: She can fly and is self regenerative.(Not to deadpools extent but to like broken bones and wounds, She can only die once basically.. If something is fatal it can kill her)
Other: Some people consider her a harpy due to the fact that she likes to sing allot. She has an amazing singing voice.

(Is this Okay?)
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#41 Posted: 15:47:04 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, she's fine.

Here's my main:

Name: Chimera
Appearance: Chimera has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. Occasionally, she can make her wings become feathered for a while with her magic. The color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, her horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Personality: Chimera is a very caring dragoness, and she hates to see people in pain. She does have a problem with loving people though; everyone she has cared about has vanished or died. She is very knowledgeable about dark magic, and is hoping that she can find peace for her late sister, Celeste; who's death is something she'd rather not talk about. When it comes to people she cares about, she can be rather strict about making sure she can trust them, and always wants to be around them. Because of that, she can seem like a hot-head, but is only wanting to keep her friends from abandoning her; considering how long she has been alone. Despite all of this, she can be rather independent. She can be equally fierce and stubborn in fights and her beliefs, but has made exceptions to continue being with her friends.
Powers: shadow/darkness element, shadow healing, element-swapping spell (rarely used), corruption (doesn't use), ect.
Other: Chimera has two things of hers in a pocket dimension, an amulet that opens portals, and an ice-blue scale that glows with every known color. Also, she has a form that she can enter only when she is completely enraged; with a power called Chaos, but it is nothing more than darkness with an extra kick of strength.
---
#42 Posted: 15:49:48 11/07/2015
yay smilie Thank you
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#43 Posted: 15:50:03 11/07/2015
Name: Austin
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wears black sweatpants, a T-shirt, and sneakers
Personality: He's very friendly and he cares about everyone he meets
Powers: He doesn't have powers, but he is a good medic
Other: He can play 2 instruments, guitar and ocarina
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#44 Posted: 19:04:58 11/07/2015
((Well, okay, but my patience is kinda wearing thin. Especially since I was already told about two months ago that I was accepted and could start posting in a version of this RP.))
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#45 Posted: 19:09:41 11/07/2015
((We should be able to start soon Wolfgang))
---
#46 Posted: 23:12:12 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(I'm so sorry for the wait, but no longer shall it be a wait. Originally, I had planned to use some of my characters other than dragons, but I'm scrapping that due to some new dragons.)

Name: Tana
Appearance: she has white scales with a blue belly and yellow wing membranes. Her eyes are blue, her horns look aquatic, and she has gills on her neck, part of her water heritage.
Personality: she is often brave and stubborn, but can also be very affectionate to someone she cares about.
Powers: elements of light and water.
Other: she is inspired by the song Never Die by Daughtry, and is shipped with Sirius.

Name: Sirius
Appearance: he has red scales with a blue belly and wing membranes. His eyes are yellow, his horns are curved back, and his tail tip looks like anarrowhead.
Personality: N/A
Powers: element of plasma (has properties of fire, electricity, light, and darkness.)
Other: be was inspired by the song Drown in You, is shipped with Tana, and he can't swim.

Name: Tinder
Appearance: he has plant-green scales with an orange belly, and leaf-like feathered wings. His eyes are brown, his horns look thorn-like, and he doesn't have a tail tip.
Personality: N/A
Powers: elements of fire and life/nature
Other: he was inspired by the songs Ghost of Me by Daughtry, and Ghost of Love by The Rasmus, and he has been shipped with a dragoness named Ambrosia. He seems to have partial amnesia.
---
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#47 Posted: 00:33:11 24/08/2015
Heyo.

It cool if I join?
#48 Posted: 00:37:09 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Of course, you don't even have to ask. Although, before I can accept anyone from you, please post in your Coalata RP's, i've been waiting for you there.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#49 Posted: 01:03:57 25/08/2015
Name: Sapphire Six-Claws
Appearance: Sapphire has deep blue scales with lighter blue spikes down her back. Her horns and wings are the same shade as her spikes. Her tail is unusually long and at the end is a spade-shaped tail-tip. She has six claws on each paw, as her name suggests.
Personality: Still in development…
Powers: Elements of water and plant/life.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#50 Posted: 01:07:33 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Six-claws, totally not a Wings of Fire reference. (Just joking, that's an awesome reference if Six-claws is being referenced.) Sapphire is accepted. I'm waiting for someone else who has already posted to begin.)
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me