Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ghost Stories? [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 16:47:07 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Does anybody have had seen a ghost? Tell your stories here smilie

I see people out of my corner of the eye.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 17:01:49 29/06/2015
My family took a trip to Gettysburg years ago, and we went on a ghost tour for giggles and we were taken down this alleyway and our tour guide told us this story of a woman in her car that was parked in that alleyway and how she smelled gun powder and looked in her rearview window and saw a Confederate soldier sitting there in her car smoking a pipe and holding a gun. After the story was told, we walked around the buildings and came back out to the street, and as we walked passed that same alleyway I suddenly smelled gunpowder. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked down the alley but I didn't see anything. I mentioned it to my mom who smelled it too, and the lady walking in front of us gave us this look like she smelled it as well. If I had a camera at the time I would've taken a picture down the alley to see if anything showed up. It was pretty weird.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#3 Posted: 17:04:20 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sounds like it.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 17:29:34 29/06/2015
We don't need any ghost stories. Although, I have heard of a real-life (possibly) ghost story, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#5 Posted: 17:58:32 29/06/2015
It started off when I saw some all black creature that resembled gollum on the floor of my bedroom. It looked at me with it's glowing red eyes, reared down and disappeared. This was only the beginning of a series of sightings of a demon.

I was watching television sometime at 1:00 trying to fall asleep. I was tired and on the verge of falling asleep, but I then looked to my right and saw a humanoid figure that was completely black and had red eyes. I fell asleep sometime at 4:00 that night.

A few months earlier, my dog had been barking at where this demon was standing. Even earlier, the door knob to my bedroom was trembling as if someone was trying to get it open. I

The sighting had become just a memory of mine and I didn't think about it too much. That changed though when I had the 2nd, more frightening sighting of the paranormal creature. I looked at my closet and there, I saw a masculine being with huge horns, large wings and it's spine popping out of it's back rising up from the ground. It vanished the moment I saw it but it shocked me, and I started asking some questions to myself. I looked back at the closet and there was a huge monster, I only saw it for less then a second but it scared me out of my mind. Later that morning, I was waking up and I looked to my right and there it was, the demon itself. It was a pig monster with tusks, all black, white eyes and horns. It had a huge grin on it's face as it looked at me. It eventually disappeared after a bit and I was overly paranoid and worried for the entire week.

Nothing has happened ever since but I'm still worried it will come back and something much worse then just scare me.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 18:13:37 29/06/2015
One time me and my family were in a hotel going to Disney World and I was watching TV at around my 2:00 AM and I heard a knock on the door so I opened it to see who was there and no one was there but the hotel manager said there was a little girl who was killed there once by somebody staying at the hotel and she knocks on doors and just runs away and we thought the manager was joking but I went out the door and a little black figure was standing by the pool stroking her hair in a seat so then I just went back to bed and tried to go to sleep but I really couldn't believe my eyes. Of course my parents didn't believe me, but I know what I saw.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:14:10 29/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#7 Posted: 18:34:05 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
It started off when I saw some all black creature that resembled gollum on the floor of my bedroom. It looked at me with it's glowing red eyes, reared down and disappeared. This was only the beginning of a series of sightings of a demon.

I was watching television sometime at 1:00 trying to fall asleep. I was tired and on the verge of falling asleep, but I then looked to my right and saw a humanoid figure that was completely black and had red eyes. I fell asleep sometime at 4:00 that night.

A few months earlier, my dog had been barking at where this demon was standing. Even earlier, the door knob to my bedroom was trembling as if someone was trying to get it open. I

The sighting had become just a memory of mine and I didn't think about it too much. That changed though when I had the 2nd, more frightening sighting of the paranormal creature. I looked at my closet and there, I saw a masculine being with huge horns, large wings and it's spine popping out of it's back rising up from the ground. It vanished the moment I saw it but it shocked me, and I started asking some questions to myself. I looked back at the closet and there was a huge monster, I only saw it for less then a second but it scared me out of my mind. Later that morning, I was waking up and I looked to my right and there it was, the demon itself. It was a pig monster with tusks, all black, white eyes and horns. It had a huge grin on it's face as it looked at me. It eventually disappeared after a bit and I was overly paranoid and worried for the entire week.

Nothing has happened ever since but I'm still worried it will come back and something much worse then just scare me.

Scary.

Quote: PwnageFTW
One time me and my family were in a hotel going to Disney World and I was watching TV at around my 2:00 AM and I heard a knock on the door so I opened it to see who was there and no one was there but the hotel manager said there was a little girl who was killed there once by somebody staying at the hotel and she knocks on doors and just runs away and we thought the manager was joking but I went out the door and a little black figure was standing by the pool stroking her hair in a seat so then I just went back to bed and tried to go to sleep but I really couldn't believe my eyes. Of course my parents didn't believe me, but I know what I saw.

That sounds cool!
---
#8 Posted: 18:35:55 29/06/2015
Quote: Eevee88

Scary.

That sounds cool!

Cool? You mean a ghost girl that could come into your hotel room or stare to you through the window is "cool?" it was ****ing terrifying for me
---
#9 Posted: 18:37:59 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey, its only a ghost, they can't harm you unless they are a polterguist.
---
#10 Posted: 18:40:34 29/06/2015
I will admit though she looked my age and she was hot but IT WAS A FRIGGIN GHOST
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#11 Posted: 18:40:45 29/06/2015
Seeing things out of the corner of your eye isn't seeing a ghost, it's a phenomena caused by your brain, I believes it's trying t adjust for what you can't see or can just barely see

but I believe I have, I might be wrong.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#12 Posted: 18:43:03 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I will admit though she looked my age and she was hot but IT WAS A FRIGGIN GHOST

Ghosts can't hurt you unless they can pick up stuff. Unless they give you a heart attack or a scare smilie . (Not trying to be mean)

Quote: Lunarz
Seeing things out of the corner of your eye isn't seeing a ghost, it's a phenomena caused by your brain, I believes it's trying t adjust for what you can't see or can just barely see

but I believe I have, I might be wrong.

Then tell the story ^.^
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#13 Posted: 18:45:56 29/06/2015
I don't know if it's a "sighting", but it does seem paranormal. I always feel as if I'm being watched. Like literally right now I fellas as I'm being watched,and like there is somebody breathing right behind me. Very, very cold breath. There is nobody around. Everybody is in a different room. Sometimes I see figures out of the corner of my eye. Like once, I saw a figure that looked like my cat, but he had ran away years ago. I also see figures that are still alive, but out of the room. And I hear noises a lot of the time. Like just last week, I was all alone, and I heard pots and pans in the kitchen. There was no way any robber or anything could get in the house, and I was to terrified to look.
---
Dead
#14 Posted: 18:53:18 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I know how you feel. There was a figure in my Mom's office with red eyes and a Fedora. Next time I looked, it was gone.
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#15 Posted: 18:57:40 29/06/2015
I know how you feel. There was a figure in my Mom's office with red eyes and a Fedora. Next time I looked, it was gone.

Are you talking about the Hat-Man?

Hat-man is a ghost which I don't consider malicious, I wouldn't worry about him too much if I were in your shoes.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#16 Posted: 18:59:05 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator

Are you talking about the Hat-Man?

Hat-man is a ghost which I don't consider malicious, I wouldn't worry about him too much if I were in your shoes.

Okay?
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#17 Posted: 15:50:52 30/06/2015
I work in a building that was built on an ancient Indian burial grounds. Now I do believe in ghosts so maybe it's just a coincidence that something is going on. I have been touched, something has played with my hair, I start to feel sadness and cry for absolutely no reason while working. I have seen shadows, I've seen a man in the window behind me but when I turn around to see who it is, guess what? No one is there. Last night as I was walking down a poorly lit corridor something or someone was running down the hall coming towards me, I thought it was a co-worker so when I looked and no one was there... I went running down the hall calling out my Mothers name. Now is this a coincidence? I think not. smilie
#18 Posted: 15:52:32 30/06/2015
One time I went to this pizzeria for a night guard job and there were animatronics trying to kill me when they were turned off >.<
---
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#19 Posted: 16:44:02 30/06/2015
Not necessarily ghosts, demons, and I don't want to talk about it.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#20 Posted: 19:56:40 30/06/2015
There was, once, quite nearby a house which had been put to fire. I once walked past it and I swear I heard a,scream... not just "AAAH!" But more like seem eerie scream. I couldnt halp it so I watched trough one of the broken windows and I saw a very strange thing. It was red, and black, and I smelled fuel.

To this day on I still smell fuel of some sort when I pass by... like oil.

I believe too much in the fact my OC's are real...
I can show ya all why... I guess?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me