Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
50% off used figures at Gamestop.com [CLOSED]
Jimmy40741 Blue Sparx Gems: 732
#1 Posted: 17:00:55 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
If you are looking for some used skylanders for your collection check out gamestop and see what they have, but hurry because they are going fast. I added 8 skylanders to my cart and 4 were already sold out by the time I finished looking around. They are all 50% off if you buy 3 or more. And if you have a power rewards card you get the 10% the regular price and then 50% off that price. I picked up a series 2 bash for only $9. And if you or your kids are into Infinity, they are on sale also.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:51 25/06/2015 by Jimmy40741
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#2 Posted: 01:18:52 27/06/2015
Thanks! Got 12 figures I needed for $62.19. That includes 3 color variants! I was hoping for Polar Whirlwind too, but she's sold out.
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 01:56:58 27/06/2015
The deal is also in stores, by the way.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Jimmy40741 Blue Sparx Gems: 732
#4 Posted: 18:23:26 27/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, I noticed while I was at GS this morning that the 50% sale is also in-store. Unfortunately my local GS stores rarely have anything I need, let alone 3 of them. If you are looking for something in particular you might want to check the website each day. 2 days ago I got a series 2 bash, then yesterday it was out of stock online. Then while looking today it was back in stock.
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#5 Posted: 18:15:01 29/06/2015
Alright, I've never ordered from their website before so I have a question. My first order was made on the 25th. I ordered 5 figures. I got a shipping confirmation email the next day. My second order was made on the 26th for 8 more figures. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation for that order yet.

Today I got curious about my orders, so I checked them on my GS account. My first order only shipped 4 of the 5 figures. The 5th was marked as "currently not available." Will it be shipped when they get the figure in or will they refund the value? Or are they going to just throw in some random figure and hope I'm happy with that instead? My credit card still shows them charging the full amount of all 5 figures with no refund...
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 19:07:53 29/06/2015
No one here provides support for Gamestop. I would suggest you pick up the phone and give them a call.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#7 Posted: 19:48:26 29/06/2015
Quote: DobermanOwner
Alright, I've never ordered from their website before so I have a question. My first order was made on the 25th. I ordered 5 figures. I got a shipping confirmation email the next day. My second order was made on the 26th for 8 more figures. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation for that order yet.

Today I got curious about my orders, so I checked them on my GS account. My first order only shipped 4 of the 5 figures. The 5th was marked as "currently not available." Will it be shipped when they get the figure in or will they refund the value? Or are they going to just throw in some random figure and hope I'm happy with that instead? My credit card still shows them charging the full amount of all 5 figures with no refund...

While I don't work for GameStop and haven't had your experience, I'd say that they're likely holding the charge on your card for the time being while they attempt to locate the stock of the 5th figure you requested. Working for a large company which sells online as well as in brick & mortar stores similarly to GameStop, what's likely happened is that the inventory numbers in the computer when you placed your order were actually off from the actual physical inventory that was available when they went to pack everything up and ship it to you. As most modern order processing systems don't keep your credit card details on file, in memory, etc., once your card company has provided an authorization code for the amount you're being charged, they likely haven't refunded you due to still trying to fill that last figure as well as not being able to re-charge your card later on if they cancel the pending request.

If you'd really like to know what's going on and would prefer something factual versus our best guesses, give GameStop customer service a call. They're horrifically understaffed, so it'll likely take you at least 15-30 minutes to get to a human, but so long as you've navigated their menu system correctly, whoever picks up the phone should be able to give you a good idea of what's actually going on.

Good luck!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#8 Posted: 22:04:13 29/06/2015
Dang I was able to pick up Dark Foodfight, Spyro, Stealth Elf, Washy and the Color Shift Washy for a bit over $30. That was a steal and a half. I saw one store today with some of the dark guys too, but I didn't think to ask if they had the deal going on in store too.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#9 Posted: 22:36:17 02/07/2015
Quote: DobermanOwner
Thanks! Got 12 figures I needed for $62.19. That includes 3 color variants! I was hoping for Polar Whirlwind too, but she's sold out.

Ha! I got Polar Whirlwind, Glow in the Dark Sonic Boom, and plus another steal is I got all of the dark trap masters plus food fight pre-owned and the total for those was $10!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:17 02/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me