Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Other skylanders crossovers topic.
Page 1 of 1
Other skylanders crossovers topic. [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:26:25 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
decided to leave this out of the skylanders section because immature people.

I'd enjoy having Banjo Kazooie (microsoft owns rare) and Steve (they own mojang!) as microsoft exclusives.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#2 Posted: 07:03:29 09/07/2015
Crash in ps versions, but dosnt acti own crash?

Though hasn't is been confirmed that there is no other crossovers?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 12:01:28 09/07/2015
If they ever had hybrid figures for Disney Infinity, my ideas would be:

Baymax - Tech
Anger - Fire
Elsa - Water
SA Mickey - Magic
Jack Skellington - Undead
Groot - Life
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 03:52:52 10/07/2015
Quote: LameLime

Baymax - Tech
Anger - Fire
Elsa - Water
SA Mickey - Magic
Groot - Life

[User Posted Image]
Also no, no Disney Infinity. Keep that AWAY from Skylanders
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 04:12:12 10/07/2015
Quote: Windumup

Baymax - Tech
Anger - Fire
Elsa - Water
SA Mickey - Magic
Groot - Life

[User Posted Image]

Why? The only thing the Skylanders: Wacky races nuts and bolts with Gill Grunt X2 that is good is the amiibolanders. But you are probaly butthurt because you can't play as them. DI 3.0 is looking better than Skylanders: We got rid of the character in the title of the first game. Please go back to the Skyro daycare.
Rayman would be pretty cool to have in Skylanders.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 10:26:09 10/07/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429

Baymax - Tech
Anger - Fire
Elsa - Water
SA Mickey - Magic
Groot - Life

[User Posted Image]

Why? The only thing the Skylanders: Wacky races nuts and bolts with Gill Grunt X2 that is good is the amiibolanders. But you are probaly butthurt because you can't play as them. DI 3.0 is looking better than Skylanders: We got rid of the character in the title of the first game. Please go back to the Skyro daycare.

lol.
what.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 14:59:23 10/07/2015

Baymax - Tech
Anger - Fire
Elsa - Water
SA Mickey - Magic
Groot - Life

Butthurt? Not really
Also despite Spyro not getting a figure in superchargers he still has had at least ONE figure in every installment otherwise

In order of games (note wont list every figure, just naming one from all)
SSA: Spyro series 1
Giants: Spyro Series 2
Swap Force: Megaram Spyro
Trap Team: Chibi Spyro aka Spry ( Eon Elite Spyro as well )

Spyro genwunners needs to seriously shut up, I played the original games as a kid and LOVED THEM WITH ALL MY HEART. Skylanders didn't ruin Spyro, he is just their leader and helps lead the charge.
Not to mention you can use past gen figures in future games (So technically spyro is in every game regardless if he gets a new figure)

Skylanders is full of creative characters and people need to stop bashing Skylanders. Disney infinity is just more of a video game with the purpose of advertising movies (Watch another Elsa figure come out for Disney's Frozen 2)

I remember the original spyro, the legend of spyro which was meh, and of course Skylanders.
I would play any of the three any day, you wanna know why? Because I like Spyro as a character!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4904
#8 Posted: 15:51:03 10/07/2015
Here is another idea:
Meta Knight - Dark
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#9 Posted: 15:57:31 10/07/2015

Butthurt? Not really
Also despite Spyro not getting a figure in superchargers he still has had at least ONE figure in every installment otherwise

Spyro genwunners needs to seriously shut up, I played the original games as a kid and LOVED THEM WITH ALL MY HEART. Skylanders didn't ruin Spyro, he is just their leader and helps lead the charge.
Not to mention you can use past gen figures in future games (So technically spyro is in every game regardless if he gets a new figure)

Skylanders is full of creative characters and people need to stop bashing Skylanders. Disney infinity is just more of a video game with the purpose of advertising movies (Watch another Elsa figure come out for Disney's Frozen 2)

I remember the original spyro, the legend of spyro which was meh, and of course Skylanders.
I would play any of the three any day, you wanna know why? Because I like Spyro as a character!

I don't hate skylanders. it is just people need to stop bashing on Disney Infinity. btw They most likely won't.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#10 Posted: 19:52:06 10/07/2015
The reason for the crossover with Nintendo was because the characters are very recognizable to the target demographic. I don't think any other consoles have characters closely associated with them that would achieve this.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#11 Posted: 07:26:35 11/07/2015

Butthurt? Not really

tl;dr skylanders and disney infinity are both ****
---
words. letters. filler.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#12 Posted: 11:22:28 11/07/2015
My disney infinity thing was just an idea that would never happen. It's not like it's going to happen in real life. I believe that would knock off more people than when DK and Bowser were revealed for SSC.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#13 Posted: 04:58:37 30/07/2015
Nah my idea is not to be a game it's a more like be a movie.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:55 30/07/2015 by KeybasHedKey
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me