Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#101 Posted: 00:18:42 07/01/2016
Quote: Seiki
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


That's it....? Wow... Was hoping for a little more options, but ok.



Yeah, they're kind of boring too from what I heard.
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4573
#102 Posted: 01:14:13 07/01/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Seiki
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


That's it....? Wow... Was hoping for a little more options, but ok.



Yeah, they're kind of boring too from what I heard.


Niles at least looks more interesting than Syalla, but yeah... they don't seem to be that amazing.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#103 Posted: 02:24:13 07/01/2016
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


smilie come on! Syalla isn't even that good looking
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#104 Posted: 02:27:53 07/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


smilie come on! Syalla isn't even that good looking


shes literally tharja tho
and while theyre both creepy, they're both p smoking actually

EDIT: at least imo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:42 07/01/2016 by StriderSwag
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5166
#105 Posted: 02:46:18 07/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


:( come on! Syalla isn't even that good looking



Explain?
[User Posted Image]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#106 Posted: 03:03:19 07/01/2016
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Windumup
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


smilie come on! Syalla isn't even that good looking



Explain?
[User Posted Image]


[User Posted Image]
Yeahhhh no
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#107 Posted: 03:20:36 07/01/2016
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


As a homoromantic lady I am terrified that my future seems to be with not-Tharja.

...

S-She won't curse me, will she?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#108 Posted: 19:53:24 07/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Windumup


smilie come on! Syalla isn't even that good looking



Explain?
[User Posted Image]


[User Posted Image]
Yeahhhh no


Idk, I like her.

Quote: IsisStormDragon
Quote: weebbby
For same sex relationships, only Niles in Conquest for men, and only Syalla in Birthright for women.


As a homoromantic lady I am terrified that my future seems to be with not-Tharja.

...

S-She won't curse me, will she?


She probably will.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6367
#109 Posted: 19:59:30 07/01/2016
https://www.reddit.com/r/firee...rview_from_the/

The whole "face rubbing" thing was at one point going to be more extreme than it is even in the current Japanese version.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#110 Posted: 20:16:09 07/01/2016
Quote: sonicbrawler182
https://www.reddit.com/r/firee...rview_from_the/

The whole "face rubbing" thing was at one point going to be more extreme than it is even in the current Japanese version.


WHY
H
Y
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#111 Posted: 23:45:27 07/01/2016
Wow, almost after the decision point, the game definitely kicks up in difficulty. Doing a Hoshido run as well in NORMAL. I like how it's a bit more difficult than Awakening was.
---
words. letters. filler.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#112 Posted: 00:46:35 08/01/2016
Nintendo tones down the skinship yet they have no problem with Gamefreak's Pokemon Ami.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#113 Posted: 01:04:53 08/01/2016
I'm.... Pretty sure Pokemon-Amie is cut from an entirely different cloth...

Unless you're just joking and the joke went over my head.
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#114 Posted: 04:58:17 08/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Nintendo tones down the skinship yet they have no problem with Gamefreak's Pokemon Ami.



I'm sorry, but you're incredibly ignorant if you're going to showing friendly affection to a Pokemon, to intimate affection that turns sexual (marriage & child unit). Nintendo is a family company, they're not going to promote sexual intimacy to children/teens of their audience. Imagine the outrage if it did come out. If you want to fondle with a virtual character, go buy LovePlus.
---
words. letters. filler.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#115 Posted: 05:29:02 08/01/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Windumup
Nintendo tones down the skinship yet they have no problem with Gamefreak's Pokemon Ami.



I'm sorry, but you're incredibly ignorant if you're going to showing friendly affection to a Pokemon, to intimate affection that turns sexual (marriage & child unit). Nintendo is a family company, they're not going to promote sexual intimacy to children/teens of their audience. Imagine the outrage if it did come out. If you want to fondle with a virtual character, go buy LovePlus.


Clearly you haven't seen humanoid pokemon with pokemon amie
[User Posted Image]
This is technically bestiality ^

(I do not approve of this, but it's a much worst case.)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#116 Posted: 21:46:03 08/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Windumup
Nintendo tones down the skinship yet they have no problem with Gamefreak's Pokemon Ami.



I'm sorry, but you're incredibly ignorant if you're going to showing friendly affection to a Pokemon, to intimate affection that turns sexual (marriage & child unit). Nintendo is a family company, they're not going to promote sexual intimacy to children/teens of their audience. Imagine the outrage if it did come out. If you want to fondle with a virtual character, go buy LovePlus.


Clearly you haven't seen humanoid pokemon with pokemon amie
[User Posted Image]
This is technically bestiality ^

(I do not approve of this, but it's a much worst case.)



But are you able to start a sexual intimate relationship with the character that leads to a child unit (No, not day care breeding)? No. Technically it's not beastiality, but it's just horribly programming in Gamefreaks part.
---
words. letters. filler.
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5166
#117 Posted: 03:02:48 09/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Windumup
Nintendo tones down the skinship yet they have no problem with Gamefreak's Pokemon Ami.



I'm sorry, but you're incredibly ignorant if you're going to showing friendly affection to a Pokemon, to intimate affection that turns sexual (marriage & child unit). Nintendo is a family company, they're not going to promote sexual intimacy to children/teens of their audience. Imagine the outrage if it did come out. If you want to fondle with a virtual character, go buy LovePlus.


Clearly you haven't seen humanoid pokemon with pokemon amie
[User Posted Image]
This is technically bestiality ^

(I do not approve of this, but it's a much worst case.)

This is just nitpicking. Are my action figures sex dolls because I rub my hand on their crotches?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#118 Posted: 08:07:27 15/01/2016
bumper

What is with my falling for the complete psychopaths in Fire Emblem??? First Tharja, now Pieri. What the **** is wrong with me?
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#119 Posted: 19:27:32 19/01/2016
Oh man, this is the best thing to have come out of GIR #FE. SPOILERS AHEAD

---
words. letters. filler.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#120 Posted: 20:42:04 19/01/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Oh man, this is the best thing to have come out of GIR #FE. SPOILERS AHEAD




why is marth singing

In all seriousness though, that song has a really good beat, and everyone's stationary dancing is on point.


**** you character minimum
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#121 Posted: 00:50:25 20/01/2016
[User Posted Image]

New 3DS XL announced for the game.
However, it does not come with the game

WHAT THE ****ING **** NINTENDO! A BUNDLE WITHOUT RESTOCKING THE SPECIAL EDITION, NOR BUNDLING IT WITH THE N3DSXL!?

/endrant

I think the thing is gorgeous though and really want it.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:24:10 20/01/2016 by weebbby
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#122 Posted: 01:09:14 20/01/2016
RESTOCK FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBOS PLEASE
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#123 Posted: 03:32:16 20/01/2016
Quote: weebbby
[User Posted Image]

New 3DS XL announced for the game.
However, it does not come with the game

WHAT THE ****ING **** NINTENDO! A BUNDLE WITHOUT RESTOCKING THE SPECIAL EDITION, NOR BUNDLING IT WITH THE N3DSXL!?

/endrant

I think the thing is gorgeous though and really want it.



ftfy you're welcome
---
words. letters. filler.
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5166
#124 Posted: 03:40:28 20/01/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#125 Posted: 13:24:40 20/01/2016
^Oops when I found a bigger version of the image I guess it broke. The smaller ones I found had worked fine. Thanks!
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#126 Posted: 23:54:33 20/01/2016
Of course they announce a Fire Emblem New Nintendo 3DS when I was so sure they wouldn't and already got one. D:< But eh, the one I did get is a special edition so I can't really complain...

That is one gorgeous New 3DS though. Shame these special editions don't tend to come with the games (I wonder why?).

aaand i just realized i forgot to respond to something

Quote: StriderSwag
She probably will.


Well, if you never hear from me again after Fates is released, you'll know she got me.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#127 Posted: 16:03:24 21/01/2016
That controversial gay conversion and drugging scene of Soleil I didn't know existed has been removed in the western version of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#128 Posted: 19:18:56 21/01/2016
^...I

I don't even know what to say to that scene's existence.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#129 Posted: 17:45:05 27/01/2016
Fire Emblem Amie was removed for Western audiences.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#130 Posted: 23:51:00 27/01/2016
^Some guy on another forum I frequent threw a fit over that. IIRC he even plans to pirate the game because of its removal.

My feelings on the matter are basically a very plain: Okay then.

EDIT:

I just went on that forum again and someone posted this:

"Can we get this as a replacement minigame?"

[User Posted Image]

my sides are gone
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:17 27/01/2016 by IsisStormDragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#131 Posted: 17:04:14 28/01/2016
Petting game reconfirmed.

(Credit to Reddit user TheWizardOfFoz)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6367
#132 Posted: 17:27:51 28/01/2016
^It doesn't necessarily confirm or deny it's inclusion/removal.

Merely states that the person responding (Richard Woolslayer) and his area of the work chain have no knowledge either way.

If he is in a part of the chain that SHOULD have knowledge of it's removal though, then I would say his response can be taken as a soft confirmation that the skin-shipping hasn't been removed.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#133 Posted: 22:45:07 29/01/2016
File sizes revealed with preload, combining Birthright and Conquest, they're ~2000 blocks more than the Japanese version. Dual VA could be a possibility, but there's another thing. If Amie really was removed, that would've removed a lot of the VA lines. My thought, it's still in the game and will be a paid DLC unlock later in the future.
---
words. letters. filler.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#134 Posted: 23:21:15 29/01/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
File sizes revealed with preload, combining Birthright and Conquest, they're ~2000 blocks more than the Japanese version. Dual VA could be a possibility, but there's another thing. If Amie really was removed, that would've removed a lot of the VA lines. My thought, it's still in the game and will be a paid DLC unlock later in the future.


I don't know if it'll be a DLC unlock, but it sounds like Amie is still in it, based on file size alone. Unless Nintendo announces that it's cancelled or not, we'll have to wait for a data mine or for the game to actually come out.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#135 Posted: 04:46:49 01/02/2016
If I want to enter this series, would Awakening be a good place to start? I know nothing about the story but have been interested in playing for a while. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:13 01/02/2016 by willster8
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#136 Posted: 05:06:44 01/02/2016
Quote: willster8
If I want to enter this series, would Awakening be a good place to start? I know nothing about the story but have been interested in playing for a while. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.


Awakening would be an excellent starting point imo.

Awakening is a lot easier than previous Fire Emblem games, mostly because of the Casual mode that revives units after the battle if they fall, instead of the series' staple permadeath. If you want to enable permadeath, you can do that too, but it'll be easier to get into without it.

Awakening also features a story centered around characters not in any previous games (save for some spoiler people I won't get into rn, but knowing their backstory isn't important), so it's a fresh start with a new generation of characters. There's no previous stories with them, so you'll be able to jump in easily.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#137 Posted: 05:22:13 01/02/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: willster8
If I want to enter this series, would Awakening be a good place to start? I know nothing about the story but have been interested in playing for a while. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.


Awakening would be an excellent starting point imo.

Awakening is a lot easier than previous Fire Emblem games, mostly because of the Casual mode that revives units after the battle if they fall, instead of the series' staple permadeath. If you want to enable permadeath, you can do that too, but it'll be easier to get into without it.

Awakening also features a story centered around characters not in any previous games (save for some spoiler people I won't get into rn, but knowing their backstory isn't important), so it's a fresh start with a new generation of characters. There's no previous stories with them, so you'll be able to jump in easily.


Thanks! Ill probably try to pick up a copy soon.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#138 Posted: 17:13:02 01/02/2016
Casual reminder Aqua's Nohr dance is really ****ing cool

Spoilered bc spoilers

TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#139 Posted: 23:00:57 01/02/2016
About to beat the Hoshido story, and god damn, it is amazing. Trying so hard to hold off on playing Conquest until I get my NA copy smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#140 Posted: 23:14:17 02/02/2016
What version(s) are you guys all going for?
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#141 Posted: 23:50:26 02/02/2016
All of them.

My mom hasn't decided yet, however.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#142 Posted: 01:03:24 03/02/2016
I have both preordered, but I'd kill a man to get the Special Edition too
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
#143 Posted: 01:04:58 03/02/2016
I wanted all three ;-;

I'm waiting until they get restocked (PLEASE)
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4573
#144 Posted: 01:56:11 03/02/2016
Conquest. If I have funds, maybe both.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#145 Posted: 02:11:25 03/02/2016
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, so I'm gonna say what I think. Revelations is sort of the third game that comes as DLC in either version you buy. You can access it from the start menu(?) and play its campaign along with the campaign of the version you have.

Edit: As an answer to the question above, I'm starting with Conquest but might buy the other two eventually as well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:34 03/02/2016 by willster8
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#146 Posted: 02:40:00 03/02/2016
Quote: willster8
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, so I'm gonna say what I think. Revelations is sort of the third game that comes as DLC in either version you buy. You can access it from the start menu(?) and play its campaign along with the campaign of the version you have.

Edit: As an answer to the question above, I'm starting with Conquest but might buy the other two eventually as well.


You sure you want to do that? Birthright is more like Awakening, if you liked that, but Conquest has limited resources and you can't grind.
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#147 Posted: 02:53:18 03/02/2016
Getting all 3, going completely digital. Starting Conquest, then Birthright (Lunatic Casual), then Revelations
---
words. letters. filler.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#148 Posted: 02:53:37 03/02/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: willster8
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, so I'm gonna say what I think. Revelations is sort of the third game that comes as DLC in either version you buy. You can access it from the start menu(?) and play its campaign along with the campaign of the version you have.

Edit: As an answer to the question above, I'm starting with Conquest but might buy the other two eventually as well.


You sure you want to do that? Birthright is more like Awakening, if you liked that, but Conquest has limited resources and you can't grind.


I thought so, I kind of liked the challenging aspect and figured I'd be fine with it.. Although, you obviously know more on this topic than I do. Would you advise that I get Birthright first and then later move into Conquest?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#149 Posted: 02:57:51 03/02/2016
Quote: willster8
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: willster8
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, so I'm gonna say what I think. Revelations is sort of the third game that comes as DLC in either version you buy. You can access it from the start menu(?) and play its campaign along with the campaign of the version you have.

Edit: As an answer to the question above, I'm starting with Conquest but might buy the other two eventually as well.


You sure you want to do that? Birthright is more like Awakening, if you liked that, but Conquest has limited resources and you can't grind.


I thought so, I kind of liked the challenging aspect and figured I'd be fine with it.. Although, you obviously know more on this topic than I do. Would you advise that I get Birthright first and then later move into Conquest?


That's what I'm doing, but if you liked the challenge aspect, then it's up to you smilie
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#150 Posted: 03:00:48 03/02/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: willster8
Quote: StriderSwag


You sure you want to do that? Birthright is more like Awakening, if you liked that, but Conquest has limited resources and you can't grind.


I thought so, I kind of liked the challenging aspect and figured I'd be fine with it.. Although, you obviously know more on this topic than I do. Would you advise that I get Birthright first and then later move into Conquest?


That's what I'm doing, but if you liked the challenge aspect, then it's up to you :P


Well, I'm probably just going to follow your example then. Thanks for the tip.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me