Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#401 Posted: 19:08:07 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"So, you fwll in through the portal, how do we know you 'fell' how can we trust you?" Spyro asked Morro

Then Tyrian looked around, "Guys, where is Sozen?"

At this Spyro whipped back round, "That devilish fiend, he is probably off to bring back all of his no-good allies to come and ambush us again!"

"He was looking at a purple diagram earlier, anyone see what it was of?" asked Tyrian to the group

-------

Anasterian paused, "So he's already here..." he then created a projection of Sozen's father appear to walk out of the cave, every detail accurate to the smallest detail, and you could touch her.to, which helped. "That'll preoccuppy him for a little while," whispered Anasterian deviously, and then he moved round another corner.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#402 Posted: 19:12:10 10/08/2015
Cynder sighed at Spyro's mistrust, "Whatever is going on, I'm sure we can handle it."

(Spyro does sound to be acting OOC.)

Ganter looked at Morro, "We're all just resting from a battle, some of us are a little tense."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#403 Posted: 19:21:00 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Sorry theruone)

Tyrian looked over as Spyro agreed with Cynder, "Umm, someone was talking to Sozen when he was looking at that amap, which one of you guys was it," asked Tyrian

Lana tapped her tail to one of the crystals on the wall and sent a message to King Guavor, "Would it be possible for you to send a contingent of Apes into the Crystal Caves to subfue Sozen, who has betrayed us?" she said telepathically
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#404 Posted: 20:57:13 10/08/2015
"Glad to meet you, I'm Avia, Velia's little sister." The white and gold Dracogryph chirped.

"And I am Aneitha, it is a pleasure." The Ice-wielder murmured, watching the others conversation and glancing at Morro in intrigue.

"That was me." Velia spoke up to Tyrian, whisking her tail. "It appeared to be of some sort of cavern-like terrain, does anyone know of any particular tunnels around this area?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#405 Posted: 21:24:25 10/08/2015
Sozen then saw his father. "Father? Yo-you're alive?" He shook his head. "No it can't be real. He died long ago." Sozen looked back up. "You are real! How did you survive?"
---
SC
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#406 Posted: 21:44:36 10/08/2015
OOC: Good but but irrelevant news: I've got my laptop back and fixed! yayyyyy.
"I'm Shadow," She introduced her self. She pointed at the young blue dragon "This is Wave." "Hmph."Wieva rolled her eyes and grunted, before walking back a bit, slightly, almost out of sight before shifting into the glowing fairy and returning. "And that," Shadow looked back towards her guardian, "she's a just a massive grump. Sooooo... ignore her for now I suppose." Shadow heard mention of the creature that had fallen through the portal. "Mm, I couldn't tell for sure, but he fell in a very awkward way, It sure didn't LOOK intentional, and he very nearly could have missed the portal, it seemed close."
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#407 Posted: 21:46:13 10/08/2015
"I am a Wind and Metal griffin," Morro said. "I was just minding my own buisness and my wings cramped, makng me fall into a portal. I lost my vision for about an hour, but I got it back."
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:47 10/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#408 Posted: 21:51:51 10/08/2015
(You mean griffin, PwnageFTW, right?)

"Metal, never heard of that being an element." Cynder replied.

"Well, whatever is with Sozen, we'll deal with it." Blister said.

Perhaps, I don't know how long it will take for them to get there. Guavor replied to Lana.
---
#409 Posted: 21:52:02 10/08/2015
"A Metal element? If you don't mind my asking, how does that work? Is it, like, rust, or... What?" Shadow asked the traveler.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#410 Posted: 21:58:25 10/08/2015
"Metal is a rare element only griffins get," Morro said. He whipped his wings, and then sharp metal pieces appeared on his wings. "It's a power only Griffins can get," Morro said, shooting the sharp metal at the ground. He then whipped his wing again and more appeared. "There is much more within the element, but I am to tired to do it right now."
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#411 Posted: 02:33:45 11/08/2015
OOC: I've been away for two weeks. What's happened?
#412 Posted: 07:08:51 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Basically, the good guys are still in the same place, but five of the bad guys are in the Crystal Caves, where the Sunfury Stone is, and the others are on there way there. Sozen is also in the Caves. Hope that helpa.)))

Spyro felt inclined to believe Morro, and so walked over and looked at the metal lining his wings, "Interesting."

Tyrian grabbed on to what Velia had said, "Underground caves, I have heard of aome caves underneath the Ape Country but I don't know where! Hmm... Mr whatshisname... Orpheus, you look like you know a lot, have you heard of the caves between the Ape Country, what they're called, where they are?" he looked up at Orpheus hopefully.

---------
------+--

The apparition smiled down at Sozen, "The thing that you saw killed wasn't me, just a replica of me, but I couldn't come back because I had to make them believe, ao that they wouldn't threaten my family, as they aurely would do if tbey'd known I was Still Alive. But it's been long enough noq, you're able to protect yourself now, so I'm willing to risk it,"

"That is not of too much concern, if you send them, we will be grateful," replied Lana telepathically.
---
#413 Posted: 07:22:45 11/08/2015
OOC: I don't really know how to fit in, so I'll just do this.

Starz and Azuron stayed on the outside of the group, watching in silence.
Sparx hovered beside Spyro.
#414 Posted: 07:26:44 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((You could have one of your two know where the Caves are))

Spyro looked up at Sparx, "Hey Sparx, do you think Sozen's betrayed us,, or do you think he's helping ua?"
---
#415 Posted: 11:25:22 11/08/2015
"But its been years father." Sozen said.
---
SC
#416 Posted: 17:23:58 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes, my son, I know, but they have relaxed their vendetta, mainly because most of them are dead now, so it is safe for me to resurface now, and at the first opportunity, I came to you," said the Projection.

Anasterian almost felt sorry for Sozen, but no-one double-crossed him and got away with it. And one more thing, Anasterian didn't really know Sozen's father, and was bound to make a mistake, forget to make him react to a keyphrase or action on Sozen's side that his father would always react to, so he had to end the conversation, and soon..

As he thought this, he walked round another corner and saw a vast underground river, remembering the map he'd studied on the boat, he knew that the way to the Stone was througj a secret passageway in the riverbed, and so he silently immersed.himself in the river.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#417 Posted: 20:12:24 11/08/2015
Red had been listening the conversations going on " I do not know much about this thing and i think you do not even know my name because i had no time to introduce myself, but i would say we should go somewhere and keep going, we can not stay here forever you know" He then said

Blue was flying towards the Crystal Caves " Damn this have to fly to there because we can not teleport as all, get better teleporting systems i say" Blue thought clearly still angry about the fact that he had to fly to the Caves.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#418 Posted: 21:26:30 11/08/2015
Sozen had a magic trap in the water alerting him to the Sunfury Stone is in danger. He looked at his father. "I need to leave. The Sunfury Stone is in danger." His eyes started to glow purple as he said an ancient language and the crystals began to glow bright purple. Then purple sparks shot out and hit each other forming a portal directly to the stone.
---
SC
#419 Posted: 21:52:30 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian yelles in shock as he saw Sozen leave through the projection's eyws.

He ruahed down through the trapdoor into the chamber where the Stone was at. "This is mine, please leave, I don't want to have to kill you, or your father..." Anasteriam grinned deviously, "He doesn't know but he's got eight different wayd to die awaiting him, and your decision here will decide that for him. They range on a pain level of 8-1 with 1 being Not dying and 8 being every scale torn out, one by one, and the raw flwsh beneath pricked eith thousands of tiny poisoned needles and then his whole body burned. If you leave now without causing me any trouble, I will let him go, give him a 1 and the bigger struggle you give me, the higher the pain rating."

----

"Hello red, reminds of an old... friend... I guess. You know where the Crystal Caves are?"
---
#420 Posted: 22:09:07 11/08/2015
Sozen looked back at his father whom seemed to flicker like a holowgram. He looked back at Anasteriam. "You cannot fool me any longer." Sozen fired a blast of convexity at him and quickly got the stone. "You will never get this power! I will never let you get it!" His horns began to glow and he opened up a portal to where the others were and threw it through. The portal quickly closed. "Now you will never get that power!"
---
SC
#421 Posted: 22:17:07 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Aargh! I will get it, just you watch!" yelled Anasterian in a cold fury.

Meanwhile, Tyrian saw the portal open and with his cynical mistrustingness, assumed it to be an attack, some sort of bomb, he reopened the portal before it fully closed and charged in, throwingg the Stone. It knocked Anasterian on the head knocked him out. Yet it hit the Helm of Domination and made a faint raimbow glow appear aroumd Anastwrian as the Helm rolled off and alid into a puddle.

The Portal whippedbehimd Tyrian ashe turned around, "What's happening here Sozen?"

---

"Quick, something bad is happening," shouted Lana and she and Cedrik rushed down to the battle scene.
---
#422 Posted: 22:40:47 11/08/2015
Sozen quickly got the Sunfury Stone. "Stay back! We need to move far. Far away from this place." Sozen said as he suddenly felt very weak he then collapsed on the ground still holding the stone.
---
SC
#423 Posted: 22:46:40 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian lumged forward, as dix Tydina, yet Anasterian was over the.limit and sent out a ave of flame at the small dragon.

Yet Cedrik leapt om front of Tyrian amd saved his spne from the shot.
---
#424 Posted: 01:02:32 12/08/2015
Sparx looked at Spyro, and then shook his head and shrugged. "I have no idea, buddy. All of this is moving too fast for me. I'm just staying by you and hoping we don't get into major trouble."

Starz and Azuron stood near Spyro.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#425 Posted: 04:04:23 12/08/2015
Occ: Um where can I fit in?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#426 Posted: 04:08:28 12/08/2015
ooc: Scarlet could get Sozen who is currently unconscious on the ground.
---
SC
#427 Posted: 08:05:16 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Yeah, that'd work Sky

Anasterian turned round in anger, "Cedrik! Why are you protecting this whelp?"

Cedrik stood up shakily, soot falling off his wings as he shook them,"Becauze that whelp is my son," and then a wave of Antimatter went out, Anasterian manaed to grab the Sunfury Stone and telwport, yetthe wave continued to expand, it fizzled out many of the crystals and caused a hole to open up to open in the ground beneath them..

Cedrik, Lana, Tyrian, Sozen and the Helm of Domination all fell down into this vast underground chamber.. It was the Ancients' Throne.
---
#428 Posted: 10:51:20 12/08/2015
Sozen fell and hit the ground hard for he was unconscious.
---
SC
#429 Posted: 12:07:08 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Part 1

Tyrian lies supine, the freezing husk of the Helm of Domination beside him. He stares up as the Spirit of the Ancients' materializes over him from the freed souls circling the area, and flowing out through the broken top of the tomb. As the Spirit kneels down, Tyrian places a claw on the Spirit's chest, the contact makes Tyrian open his eyes and ask, "Is this it? Is it... over?"

The Spirit lays a comforting hand on Tyrian's wing and replies, "Alas, it is not so, you have a long journey still ahead of you."

Tyrian tried to clutch harder at the Spirit, but his claw passed right through its ethereal form,**"I see... only darkness... before me..." and with that Tyrian's eyes roll back into his head and he faints, his claw falling to the ground. The Spirit closes his eyes and vanishes in a flash of bright light..
---
#430 Posted: 19:54:55 12/08/2015
Scarlet smile, "Aw no fun! You didn't even put up a fight! Now Die!" she said as she went to drive her dagger into Sozen's skull
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#431 Posted: 21:42:13 12/08/2015
ooc: They were supported to capture Sozen not kill him.
---
SC
#432 Posted: 21:45:32 12/08/2015
Occ: Oh well this will fit in with Scarlet's character that she is not all there mentally we just have to wait until someone stop Scarlet via grabbing her wrist or something
---
#433 Posted: 21:55:35 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana dashed over and grabbed Scarlet's wrist as she saw that she was about to kill him, "We don't want him," a mischevious glimt went into her eyes, "Hurt him as much as you want though," and then she saw Tyrian stirring and said, "Without its master's command, the Dark Armies will become an even greater threat to this world." Tyrian looks up at her as she finishes, "...Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Dark Master..."

The swirling souls finish swirling up through the roof, and Tyrian shields his eyes from the blinding light that is produced as they all teleport at once. With the freed souls of the tomb gone, Tyrian picks up the Helm of Domination and examines it. Then he begins to speak, "The weight of such a burden.... it must be mine. For there is no other to—

"Tyrian! You hold a grim destiny in your hands... but it is not your own." said a voice from behind him, quickly, he looked up to view the scorched caricature of Cedrik sitting amidst the crushed ice and crystallised fire of the Throne of the Ancients and whispers, "Father... by all that is holy..."

Cedrik snarled, "The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the Helm upon my head, Tyrian. Forevermore - I will be the one that keeps Malefor's forces in check, the one that ensures no other being takes control over this destructive power, I will be the jailor of the damned one's army"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:15 12/08/2015 by Blackfury96
#434 Posted: 22:33:00 12/08/2015
Sozen started to come to. "No......stop!" He said weakly.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#435 Posted: 23:54:21 12/08/2015
Red had come after the fall and saw Scarlet trying to kill Sozen he then rushed against Lana and Scarlet making sure they would get hit so hard that there would be space between Sozen and Lana and Scarlet " If you want to hurt the helpless you need to get past me first" Red said looking at Lana and Scarlet with angry look on his face

Blue had just made it to the Caves "Is anybody here" he shouted, trying to find something
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#436 Posted: 05:59:30 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian heard Sozen and whispered, "I don't want to lose you father," and so he turned his back on his father, preparing to walk away, and said, "NO, father. I cannot."

Yet Cedrik grew angry and roared, "DO IT TYRIAN! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine."

Tears formed in Tyrian's eyes as he approached the dragon, "You will not be forgotten... Father."

Yet this did naught to appease Cedrik, "I MUST be forgotten, Tyrian! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today."

Tyrian nods reluctantly, and slides the helm onto Cedrik's head. The chamber begins to shake violently. There is a flash of light and Cedrik's eyes are glowing golden yellow through the eye slits of the helm; the gem set into the helm changes color from blue to red and as the transformation grew to completion, Cedrik said, "Tell them only that the Dark Armies are dead..."

Cedrik's voice changes, acquiring an evil characteristic echo as he finished, "and that I, Cedrik, died with them..."

The Throne of the Ancients freezes over, encasing Cedrik in ice. And as a last tribute to living ears, he yelled, "NOW GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE – AND NEVER RETURN!"

Tyrian ran from the Throne as ice and fire began spreading outwards from it, he grabbed Lana and Sozen and leapt through the portal.
---
#437 Posted: 06:13:29 13/08/2015
(So, one question, what's been going on with the group?)
---
#438 Posted: 06:53:12 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((((Well, after Tyrian jumped through the portal to the Caves, he never closed it, which is how Red came through also, abd now Tyrian is back with Lana and Sozen but the portal is still open, so Blue, Scarlet and Pandora could come through after Red.)))

Tyrian collapsed panting on the ground as he landed back with the group, "Well, we failed, yet there was one small victory, Anasterian managed to teleport out with the Stone, but we've destroyes the Dark Armies, thanks to my father..." Tyrian's happy facade shattered the minute he said that and he broke down and began crying.

Spyro ran over to Tyrian, "Yor father?" Tyrian nodded shakily, "My father, he sacrificed himself to stop the Dark Armies by...." he was about to tell them the truth but remembered Cedrik's voice in his gead "I MUST be forgotten, Tyrian! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today." and so he coughed shakily and continued, "He converted his body into energy in order to destroy the Dark Armies via the Helm of Domination," and then the floodbanks broke and he started crying afresh.
---
#439 Posted: 12:03:24 13/08/2015
(I was talking about our group though. Which, I guess we are back to?)

The others were surprised.
---
#440 Posted: 13:45:23 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yes, we are back to them)

Spyro held a wing over Tyrian, "I feel your pain, both of the people that were like fathers to me I have lost and I never knew my real father," his eyea misted over slightly as he remembered Ignitus death and said, "Their passing gets lighter on our hearts over time."

-----

Meanwhile, the group of villains that had been traveling by boat docked at the end of the stream above the trapdoor. The door itself was blown open by the explosion and they could see right down into the Ancient's Throne chamber. Leotheras descended with Neptulon into the chamber while Vezkramax stayed up there to help them get back up. Leotheras saw Scarlet and ran over to her while Neptulon moved towards Pandora.. "Are you guys ok? Where is Anasterian?" asked Vezkramax still from above. Leotheras answered, "The only people here are Scarlet, Pandora, Blue, and us two... and a pirtal... hey guys, where does that portal lead to?" he finished to Scarlet and the others.
---
#441 Posted: 13:48:23 13/08/2015
A few tears sprung from his eyes, and Wave walked over toward the collapsed Tyrian. He laid down next to the poor purple dragon. "I'm so sorry," he said, "I don't know your pain, and I may never know your pain, but I'm sorry." Shadow stared in amazement at her normally Shy and reserved friend. For the second time since their adventure started in the Warfang passage tunnel, he had spoken out, in the middle of a large group of dragons, none of which he had ever met before.
---
#442 Posted: 14:04:35 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thank you, thanks guys," sniffled Tyrian. Then for the first time, Spyro noticed Lana lying on the ground unconscious next to Sozen, "What's she doing here?" he asked aloud.

---

Meanwhile, back in the cave, the temperature dropped to absolute zero as ice stretched up to cover the cracks in the wall and cieling and frostfire glistened, strengthening the walls and soon, an enchantment would apreat out from the Throne, preventing anyone from teleporting or portaling in or out. Vezkramax yelled that they had to hurry up as the hole he was standing above began to close over yet Neptulon shook his head, "There qon't be time for all of us to get up, we have to go through the portal, and quickly." So Vezkramax leaped down into the Cavern (they still hadn't noticed Red as there was a stalagmite blocking their view of him) and said, "Alright vuys, let's go through the portal, wherever jt nay lead, it'll be better than freezing to death in here." And so Leotheras, Neptulon and Vezkramax began to approach the Portal.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#443 Posted: 19:11:12 13/08/2015
Gritting her teeth, Pandora glanced around in a rare moment of indecision before she rushed after the others, figuring it would be best to stick with the others anyhow than to chance the whereabouts of the other portal.

"My condolences." Velia murmured to Tyrian, her voice soft. "We too know what it's like to lose family, as Spyro said it is never easy, but it gets better with time." She added with a glance at her companions, whom gazed solemnly at the Dragon.

Orpheus raised his head to glance curiously at where Lana lay, frowning. "Well how about that..." He muttered.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#444 Posted: 21:55:21 13/08/2015
Sozen suddenly got up and rushed over in front on the villains. "Take one more steep and I will kill you all."
---
SC
#445 Posted: 02:04:24 14/08/2015
Occ: I have no idea what's going on
---
#446 Posted: 07:01:48 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Um, sc, Sozen and the villains are on different sides of the portal))))

Neptulon cast a spell to open the Portal wider and keep it open while Vezkramax went through, Leotheras soon followed.
As Leotheras landed on the other side and realized where he was he laughed, "Seems like someone left their front door unlocked,"
---
#447 Posted: 13:02:43 14/08/2015
Sozen blasted Neptulon and Leotheras with his convexity breath. "Take one more step and you will feel more than a sting next time!" His horns and spins were glowing purple.
---
SC
#448 Posted: 13:27:24 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Vezkramax laugged, "You aren't the only one with Convexity," and he held out his hand, drawing the blast to him and absorbing it, amplifying it and then sending it back at Sozen.

Leotheras laughedand said, "The Valley of Hope, I've always wanted to come here, it's the place with the highest magical potencancy in the world, second only.to the Well of Souls and Convexity. I will have such fun here," And with tha, he wrapped himself in darkness and slid into the ground. Vezkramax snarled, "Where you going?" but there was no reply.

Neptulon was struggling on the other aide, "You lot, hurry up! Scarlet, Pandora and Blue, you need to get through here quickly! Their is an enchantmemt spreading that will close the portal and stop me from opening another one, anx without a portal, we'll be trapped here and we'll freeze to death.""
---
#449 Posted: 13:48:19 14/08/2015
Sozen made a shield of convexity to block it. He then closed his eyes and saw Leotheras trying to get out of his cave. He then fired a blast of convexity at the crystals near the entrance. The crystals lit up and a barrier of convexity formed perventing anyone from leaving. "You will not get out that easily! Now fight me like a real dragon!!"
---
SC
#450 Posted: 14:08:06 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Leotheras turned around, "I am not a dragon, fool," and let the shadows fall. Demonic flames writhed at his feet as he walked towards Sozen. "I have a job to do, and you will not prevent me from doing it." his skin turned red and his eyes became black as pits while his hair turned bone-white, he leaped forward as if to attack Sozen with his blades, yet twisted at the last moment, burst into flames and shot straight down. He burrowed straight down towards tbe centre of tge planet, steering slightly until he broke into a volcanic shaft.

Vezkramax watcged Leotheras' transformation in shock and yelled out as he began burrowimg down.

--

On the other side of the portal, Neptulon was straining with all his might, so decided to hurry things up, he turnned the portal into a black hole, which pulled in Scarlet, Pandora Blue and Red, and ince.they werw through, Neptulon fell through as well and closed it.behind him. As he came tbrough, he reLized that since thwy had.just bwen pulled in, that they'd all landed in a heap on the ground, which also happened to be on top of Vezkramax and Sozen.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me