Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#151 Posted: 13:57:10 05/07/2015
Blue had his wicked smile on again " Nice really nice" Blue said and nodded his head " If you keep coming up with stuff like this i might never leave your side again..... hehe" Blue said looking at Lana with very convinced face.

Red saw the group of orcs and the troll coming his way " You guys do not look too happy, what might you want" Red said.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#152 Posted: 15:23:30 05/07/2015
Sozen didn't plan for them to enter the underground of Warfang.
---
SC
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#153 Posted: 16:50:28 05/07/2015
OOC:
Name: Shadow
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Spyro
Elements: Shadow, Electricity
Appearance: A young female dragon with glossy black scales, (My avatar helps as a reference to appearance, btw, just with grey horns and no Eyebrow spikes). Her wings are grey with bright yellow membranes. Her sharp tail spur has three spikes on either side, and on in the middle at the top.
Personality: In casual situations, Shadow is lighthearted, and jokes around a lot. She has a bit of a short temper, and when she gets frustrated or angry, she will often try to calm herself down by stepping away from the situation. This doesn't always work, however, and when she can't find a solution to whatever is aggravating her, it often gets worse...
Backstory: Raised on the edge of Warfang by her adoptive father, Alex, she never knew her parents. Her best way to cope with this is to try not to think about or be too serious about it, which keeps her from turning into basically a dark brooding Batman orphan
Other: [sun] Relies on speed instead of strength in a fight, with quick light hits instead of slow heavy ones. She also has opposable thumbs on her front paws, despite not being able to balance well on her back feet, and has a short knife she uses on occasion.

Name: Wave
Race: Dragon
Affiliation: Spyro
Elements: Water
Appearance:[User Posted Image] basicly this w/ a few differences: His plates are tan, his spike/crest thing doesn't go up to his head, his horns aren't on both sides of is head, it's one big on in the middle, his wing spikes have a thin, lighter green strip down the middle, his horns and tail switch colors of the actual horn and tail part with the membrane, and are overall darker in coloration
Personality: Very shy, quiet, and reserved, but once you get to know him, he is quite nice. Doesn't like to stick out in a crowd. Will protect his friends in dire situations (especially Shadow, whom he has a crush on, which she is oblivious to)
Backstory: Lives in Warfang, met Shadow while training with the guradians, the've been good friends for a while
Other: [sun]

Name: Wieva (pronounced WEE-ev-AH)
Race: Shape changer
Affiliation: Spyro (sort of. She protects Shadow, so since Shadow is good, so is she.)
Elements: Fire (as a dragon) Healing power
Appearance: Dragon: a light blue dragon with ears, and four green horns. Two horns are right above her ears that point back. The other set is right below the ears and are half circles that point forward at the end. She has sharp spines from her forehead to the tip of her tail. Her wings have a dark blue membrane. Her belly plates are the same color as her horns, and taper off just after her hind legs. She has dark blue markings: 6 rings on the tip of her tail; one big dot under her eye, with 3 on either side getting gradually smaller; a patch on the bottom of her chin/cheek; Dark blue toes on her hind legs, as well as on the bottom of the foot, and crescent semi-rings on the top of her foot; more of these semi- ring on the entire front of both front legs. her spines are biggest on the tip of her tail. Fairy: basically a generic zelda fairy like this (not my pic btw...)
Personality: Wieva focuses much of her energy on protecting Shadow, as it is her 'purpose.' She often doesn't seem to care much about others, unless Shadow care, or she sees them as a threat. However, on the rare occasion that she shows kindness, it's because
Backstory: Wieva's purpose is to protect Shadow, as her second 'soul,' was a good friend of Alex, he suggested it to her.
Other:[sun] Shape changers, which are different from shape shifters, and can absorb more than one 'soul' and use it to change to it's likeness. However without a 'purpose' for existence, the souls tear the body apart.

OOC: wow that was long.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#154 Posted: 17:18:16 05/07/2015
(Wow, ^ they sound like interesting characters, do you have, like ... a story for them?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#155 Posted: 18:57:14 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((((I agred with Theuone, those are some really interesting characters - Accepted.)))

Lana turned to Blue with a amile, "I don't think I'd mind that,"

The troll didn't move to answer, just flung down a fist at Red's tail. Tge Orcs leaped back some firing arrows and others running around with axes.

As Lana was watching the battle below with glee, she did not realize that Spyro and the others had gone out of sight into the undergrowth. "Umm, where'd Spyro and his friends go?"

As Spyro ran down the path, he almost collided with Azuron, only just stopping before he hit the other dragon, dimly he noticed Varedis and Starz, "Who are you?" he asked
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#156 Posted: 19:05:05 05/07/2015
Ganter blinked, "Oh, hello."

(You know, Blackfury96, I'm imagining the orcs and trolls from Warcraft 3, is that normal?)
---
#157 Posted: 19:06:40 05/07/2015
Sozen move a little and fell off of Spyro's back. He landed with a thud.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#158 Posted: 19:46:56 05/07/2015
"Okay." Blastbite panted as he reached Tyrian and Aesed. "I'm here. Now what do we do?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#159 Posted: 19:56:59 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((I don't believe it is normL, Theuone, but hey, everyone's different)))

"We have to go through there," said Tyrian pointing down into the tunnel where Spyro and the others were.

Spyro hurriedly cushioned Sozen's fall with a layer of soft, springy soil then attempted to place the dragon on his back once again, but to no avail, "Help?"

Varedis leapt in surprisr, "Oh, hello there mister dragon, who are you?"
---
#160 Posted: 20:02:10 05/07/2015
"How does that help? Is everyone taking security precautions?" Blastbite asked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#161 Posted: 20:04:39 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, since the invasion they've been atrictly controlling access points. And the tumnel.is.thw only one without a checkpoiny, so we dont have to pay there" said Tyrian
---
#162 Posted: 20:05:07 05/07/2015
"I'm Cynder, and this is my mate Spyro, twin brothers Ganter and Blister, and these two are Velia and Orpheus. Oh, we don't know about him though." She pointed at Sozen.

Said twins began trying to help Sozen.

Aesed shrugged, "Better safe than sorry."
---
#163 Posted: 20:07:54 05/07/2015
Sozen wined a little when Spyro tryed to lift him.
---
SC
#164 Posted: 20:11:06 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian set off down the path, flicking his tail from side to side, gradually it becane darker and darker, but he could see a light at the other side, turns out the light was a reflection of light coming from the undetground clearing where Spyri was in, "Hey guys, look, it's the Purple Drafon!"

lana nudged Blue, "We muat focus on our targrts, U am afraid that uf we dally too long, we shall lozs.the dragons,"
---
#165 Posted: 20:26:39 05/07/2015
"Wait, who let Malefor out?!" Blastbite screamed. He couldn't see Spyro at all, so he assumed that the purple dragon was Malefor himself. "Run, Tyrian! Run!"
---
#166 Posted: 20:31:38 05/07/2015
Aesed sighed at Blastbite, "I believe that's Spyro, I can sense it."
---
#167 Posted: 20:34:45 05/07/2015
Sozen used his power to create a crown of gold to trick the others to thinking he was a king. The crown slowly appeared on his head.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:48 06/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#168 Posted: 00:36:07 06/07/2015
OOC: lol, thnx. In case you thought i invented shapechangers, btw, cred goes to This one, Cinderlover

Shadow sat outside the tunnel to Warfang, smiling, with Wieva as a fairy on her head. Sometimes, when she was bored, and had nothing better to do, she would stand there and see what kinds of Dragons and other people she could meet. Wave stood behind her, happy to be with a friend and away from crowds. Suddenly she heard someone screaming. "Run, Tyrian! Run!" She was almost sure she heard something about Malefor, but the echos from the small tunnel's walls botched the other words completely
"Someone's in trouble!" Shadow ran of into the tunnel, using a short, small stream of electricity to light the area in front of her face. Wieva transformed into her dragon form and ran after her. "If someone's in trouble, you'll get hurt to!" And if you get killed, so will I... she thought to herself.
"Oh ancestors... Why does this happen to me?" mumbled Wave as he chased after the other two.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#169 Posted: 00:40:45 06/07/2015
"Hi Spyro!" Starz said, peering around Varedis.
Azuron blinked, stepping back, realizing the purple dragon had almost crashed into him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:05 06/07/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#170 Posted: 00:43:43 06/07/2015
OOC: about how far are the others from the Warfang end of the cave?
---
#171 Posted: 03:34:19 06/07/2015
"hmm... I really do like the sound of that" Blue said "Gosh I really do like her . She is great never thought that I could like someone this much" Blue thought. "Well it works like this you where following my problems
, which got me all the time to follow the group. They went undergrounds. So it means that even Sozen has done really stupid move, or then everybody else in that group has made the move. We have to tell everybody to close all the exits right now. We can close the exit which the did go in at first place." Blue said

Red as a physicall dragon could fight against the troll and the orcs, but that for sure was lots of work to him, which of course made sure that Red could not move right now.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#172 Posted: 14:38:07 06/07/2015
OOC: (by others I mean like, Sozen, Spyro, Etc.)
---
#173 Posted: 14:40:40 06/07/2015
(You might want to wait for Blackfury96 to reply, He'll know what to do.)
---
#174 Posted: 15:35:28 06/07/2015
((I have another character on my first pos.))

"Clean your eyes!" Blastbite screamed. "Malefor's here! That guy just said it!"
---
#175 Posted: 15:40:01 06/07/2015
"He said purple dragon, and last I checked, there were two. Besides, do you hear anyone else screaming?" Aesed replied. He knew because of his aura powers.
---
#176 Posted: 16:31:48 06/07/2015
"Clean your eyes! Malefor's here!" She knew she heard it. She started to run faster. Wieva dashed up next to her. " Malefor's here, I heard them say it!" Shadow said."Then how are you going to help?! He's the Dark Master you're like a fly to him!"
---
#177 Posted: 20:18:07 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
(((They are quite close to it)))

Spyro automatically let outa wreath of flame at Malefor's name until he realized that he was the subject of excitement, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but this purple dragons name is Spyro, thank you bery much." He would've been bristling with fury had Malefor not been trapped, yet it did somehow seem humorous and so, instead, he alughed.

Lana considered the idea and smiled knowingly to herself," But, to avoid raisong suspicion, weshould sen in a few grublins, maybe some orcs, after us, so that it seemsthat we were chased in and that the cave-in was a result of that," she smiled brilliantly at Blue, "Ehat do you think?"

Varedis noticed the crown appear above Sozen's head, "Where'dthat come from, guy a king or something? Sure doesn't look like one now, all roughed up and bleeding,"
---
#178 Posted: 20:24:08 06/07/2015
Ganter and Blister looked at the sudden crown; they equal mixes confused and awed. Confused by not sure if this was real, and awed because if it was, then this would be the first king they'd have seen.

Cynder blinked in surprise at the new dragons incoming, "Yeah, Malefor is history, and nothing more."
---
#179 Posted: 20:37:59 06/07/2015
Sozen started to come to. "Gah......wh-where am I?"
---
SC
#180 Posted: 20:43:12 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana descended to the ground outside the tunnel and waited.for Blue to proceed.

Spyro turned at Sozen, "Well Mr Royalty, we're taking you to Earfang to fix ip your wpunds,"
---
#181 Posted: 21:18:46 06/07/2015
"I thank you. Could you help me to there? But tread lightly for my guards are looking for me and will kill me if they saw me." Sozen said.
---
SC
#182 Posted: 22:25:05 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Why would YOUR guards kill YOU?" Varedis asked in confusion.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#183 Posted: 22:30:58 06/07/2015
While she was primarily staring at Sozen, with her emerald gaze intense despite her largely unreadable expression, Velia tensed at the sight of all the new Dragons in the corner of her vision, but ultimately decided it was something she'd have to deal with for hanging around the Purple Dragon and for the most part ignored them.

Turning to Orpheus, she leaned forward to hiss quietly "Sir, I don't like this..."

"Fret not Velia, I know you aren't one for crowds. I promise we'll go back as soon as we get help for him." The Shadow Dragon said reassuringly, though he hardly glanced at her.

The Dracogryph shook her head. "Well, that's part of my problem, but..." She paused, furrowing her brows. "Well, perhaps I'm just being paranoid..."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#184 Posted: 22:38:11 06/07/2015
"They are trying to overthrow me." Sozen said.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 22:39:28 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana beckoned to Blue to hurry up and rung her tail again, calling a few grublins and a hero orc.
---
#186 Posted: 23:29:27 06/07/2015
Blue went to the enterance. Before entering he look at Lana "Perfect plan, but i think I should not wait anything less from you" Blue said and winked his eye to Lana and entered the undergrounds

Red had got him self free of the fight so that he now could fly and with that he got away from the opponents. "What was that, I did not do anything wrong so why did those attack. Well at least they did not do serious damage. I think I will fly up here and see what happens next there is clearly something going on." Red thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#187 Posted: 23:56:09 06/07/2015
"Sorry," Blastbite apologized. "I could have sworn someone said something about Malefor..."
---
#188 Posted: 00:55:52 07/07/2015
OOC: I'm confused about where Starz, Azuron, and Varedis are now.
#189 Posted: 01:29:33 07/07/2015
ooc: they are still with Spyro and the the others while they try to help Sozen.
---
SC
#190 Posted: 01:35:04 07/07/2015
OOC: I think they're with the others, not sure.

Shadow sent another short stream of lightning in front of her face. "Is everyone alright? we heard someone mention Male... for." She trailed off as she saw the large crowd of dragons grouped in the small tunnel. Among them she noticed Spyro, and realized that either nothing had happened, or it was already over. "You were wrong." Stated Wieva without emotion. She looked down at Shadow. Wave caught up with the dragonesses, but hung at the back, not enjoying the large crowd. "Did anything.... happen here?" asked Shadow
---
#191 Posted: 01:35:43 07/07/2015
OOC: Thanks.

Starz peered around Varedis, looking at Sozen. "Us taking you to Warfang is going to get us all in trouble if your guards are trying to kill you."
"I don't want to be killed." Azuron said, his large fish-like tail curling around his legs.
#192 Posted: 01:41:34 07/07/2015
"Thats why I have hidden my crown untill I knew I was safe. But when we get into the city we head straight to the healers for my illusion powers won't work untill i'm healed." Sozen said trying to get up but couldn't.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 01:45:08 07/07/2015
hmm Shadow thought. Killed? By his own guards? I'm confused.... She looked up at Wieva. "What should we do?" "I'm not sure... Do you think they would notice if i shape-changed?" Wieva replied. Shadow evaluated the situation for a moment. " There's quite a few dragons here, if they did notice, it might freak 'em out. Let's just stay calm and wait for a bit...."
---
#194 Posted: 02:16:54 07/07/2015
Starz stepped around Varedis. "I have healing abilites," she said to Sozen. "I could try healing you, depending how badly you are injured."
#195 Posted: 03:10:48 07/07/2015
"You can try but I'm messed up." Sozen said.
---
SC
#196 Posted: 03:30:44 07/07/2015
Starz slowly padded over to Sozen. "So what is wrong? Do you have any physical wounds?"
#197 Posted: 04:19:21 07/07/2015
"My entire body. sozen said.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 04:25:09 07/07/2015
Cynder and the twins exchanged glances; Aesed was watching everything with confusion.
---
#199 Posted: 04:52:03 07/07/2015
"Then nevermind." Starz glanced at Sozen and then stepped back.
#200 Posted: 16:31:31 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As Blue stepped into the tunnel, Lana collapsed it behind her, leaving no gaps, and making it unpenetrable. She let a few grublins burrow in and then closed it off completely and started running in the direction that Spyro and the othera were in, simultaneously getting the Hero Orc to collapse the wntrance at the front from the inside, blocking off thw tunnel at both ends. "Help!" Lana screamed, scrapping hwr usual calm demeanour and putting on the attitude of a dragon in distress.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me