Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#101 Posted: 06:39:58 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Tell me by tge end of This Pagewho you decide because afterwards ill claim most of them))

"i didnt notice," said Spyro truthfully
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#102 Posted: 06:44:21 02/07/2015
"Yeah, it doesn't help that Ganter and I are from different realities, but we are twins." Blister replied.

Ganter looked around at Orpheus and Velia, "So, names?"
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#103 Posted: 06:45:17 02/07/2015
Blue watched at the bags "So you seem to really want this one done, well i am in. I will go, i love to make people trust me..... and then kill them" Blue said with a wicked smile on his face.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#104 Posted: 06:57:04 02/07/2015
"It takes a while." Starz said, padding through the passage.
Azuron followed Starz and Varedis. "Varedis, do you live in the dragon realms?" he asked.
-
"Heh, yeah." Sparx grinned sheepishly.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#105 Posted: 07:05:17 02/07/2015
"Orpheus." The Dragon replied, nodding to Ganter with a small smile.

"Velia." The Dryphon said as well, blinking slowly. "This might sound intrusive, but what do you mean by different realities?" She went on, tilting her head.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#106 Posted: 11:00:18 02/07/2015
"Give me the gold first then I will help. And I am able to change my appearance due to my convexity element so I can trick them to thinking I am an injured dragon." Sozen said.
---
SC
#107 Posted: 11:44:05 02/07/2015
"Well, you see, I normally live with my two siblings, older sister Careena, and younger brother Nuevo. One day, a purple dragon named Magiah changed all that by by bringing me to a reality where they weren't my family ..." Ganter explained.

"Which devestated him." Blister interjected.

"... But a while, I had come across Blister, and learned about my new family; there's Burn, our older brother, and younger sisters Magma and Lava. Needless to say, it took time getting used to. Having a twin, for example, is still a relatively new, but great experience for me." Ganter continued.

"We also went on an adventure to help Ganter out, but we don't want to go in depth on that." Blister said.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#108 Posted: 12:27:14 02/07/2015
"Oh, sorry," Blastbite apologized. "I may or may not have picked up another book…" He followed Tyrian out of the library, putting a scroll back into his bag.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 05:19:32 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's alright," replied Tyrian and turned through the door into the iutside, taking off towards the gate of Warfang.
~~~~~~~
Varedis turned back to Azuron, "I am afraid not, I was taken here through a dimensional shift,"
~~~~~~~~~
Anasterian beckoned anx Leotheras brought a bag to Sozen, and Anasterian spoke, "There is one bag for each of you, as I said before, and so, Blue can accompany Lana and you Sozen.will make yourself appear to be injured further along, good idea. Lana?" The female came up beside Anasterian and nodded, "I will be leaving now, you coming as well, Blue?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Spyro blinked in surprise at Ganter, "Well, what happenex to Nueva and Careeno, your older brothrr and little sister?"
---
#110 Posted: 05:30:08 03/07/2015
"First off, you got that wrong; it's little brother Nuevo, and older sister Careena. Second off, I have no idea, I hope they are alright." Ganter sighed at the end.

"I have a feeling we were both whisked away from others." Blister sighed.

Aesed followed Tyrian, wondering if anything would happen.

Guavor silently left as Anasterian talked, heading back to his people.
---
#111 Posted: 05:45:14 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sorry," admonished Spyro
~~~~~~~
Tyrian turned to Aesed, "Consider yourself fast?"
~~~~~~~~~
Lana set off across the rocky blue path towards Warfang, where she hoped Spyro would be. "Do you think it would be better if we arrived at different times or at the same time?" she asked Blue
~~~~~~
Anasterian noticed Guavor slink off and knew where he was going, the only question in is mind was, "Will you come back?"
---
#112 Posted: 05:54:26 03/07/2015
"Depends." Guavor replied.

"I have the light element, if that counts." Aesed nodded.

Cynder nodded, "Well boys, and Velia, what are we going to do now?"
---
#113 Posted: 06:01:04 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think we should head to Warfang," said Spyro

"And does that make you fast?" asked Tyrian

"Depends on what?" asked Anasterian
---
#114 Posted: 06:18:02 03/07/2015
"Well then, in the meantime what do you wish for me to do?" Pandora asked, yawning.

Orpheus nodded. "That's just where we were heading, infact."

"Right, we must be more than late now." Velia said, giving a small smirk. "If either of those two yell at me for worrying them I'm blaming you."

The older Dragon just chuckled and playfully shoved her.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#115 Posted: 06:22:56 03/07/2015
Ganter nodded, "Yeah, let's go." Blister nodded as well.

Guavor just shrugged as he walked off.

Aesed shrugged, "I guess it can."
---
#116 Posted: 06:23:45 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"We must prepare the trap that Lana and the others will be leading them into," replied Anasterian

"Shall we go then? What do you think Cynder?" asked Spyro
---
#117 Posted: 06:30:17 03/07/2015
Cynder nodded, "We don't have anything better to do, hopefully nothing bad will happen."
---
#118 Posted: 06:50:10 03/07/2015
"A dimensional shift?" Azuron questioned, a little confused.
-
Sparx stayed hovering beside Spyro.
#119 Posted: 13:54:55 03/07/2015
Sozen opened up a portal and steeped inside. He then reappeared on the path the others would be travelling. He made wounds on himself and started flying. He soon saw the others and felt his vision failing. "This shouldn't be happening." He thought. He then fell unconscious and crashed through the trees and slid to a stop near Spyro and the others.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 15:56:46 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Varedis hesitated, then reached back and tore off one of the spines on his bag, there was no blood though and it was actually a metal implant that was detachable. Inside the spine was a small sphere, "It allows me to teleport across time and space. I have only used it to go through time twice, one of which was by accident. Tbis is one if the examples of me using it to go across space. I do not live in this dimension, but I was told of a friend here who is apparently in Warfang, and I am going to mert him,"

~~~

Spyro had begun to walk off after Cynder's statement when Sozen crashed out of the sky before them, leaping into action, Spyro jumped forwards and covered the wounds that he saw with ice and bound them with earth then he chwcked for a pulse.
---
#121 Posted: 15:59:34 03/07/2015
Cynder and the twins jumped in surprise at the arrival of Sozen.
---
#122 Posted: 16:10:26 03/07/2015
Blue followed Lana and said "Well the most important thing is to make them believe we found them by accident, so i guess the best way to do that is to make up a story why we are traveling together and so on..."

Red was just trying to wake up and was still walking without destination.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#123 Posted: 16:23:06 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana nodded, "We could pretend that we're related and that we're going toWarfang to visita relative, then when we see Sozwn, we direct them to a 'hospital' which will actually be Anasterian's trap. Sound good?"
---
#124 Posted: 17:25:39 03/07/2015
Sozen's body was smoking from a deep energy inside him and it was beginning to melt the ice.
---
SC
#125 Posted: 19:06:18 03/07/2015
"Sounds Perfect, have you done this before you sound like a pro, or maybe you are just talented. Well what ever it is, I like it" Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#126 Posted: 19:44:46 03/07/2015
Occ: Can someone filled me in what's going on?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#127 Posted: 19:51:01 03/07/2015
(Okay, Blue and Lana are going to meet with Spyro, Cynder, my twin characters, Velia, and Orpheus, and lead them into a trap. Sozen is on it too, but I think something went wrong during his teleportation. Meanwhile, Tyrian has led Aesed and Blastbite off on a journey for the Sunfury Stone, presumably to meet with the rest after something happens.)
---
#128 Posted: 20:13:18 03/07/2015
Occ: Ok anywhere Blackfury want's my character?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#129 Posted: 20:57:38 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
{{Scarlet would be best off with Anasterian, at the trap}}

Lana smiled and thanked Blue, then 'forwarded' the idea mentally to Anasterian, the other dragon received through message and turned to the other dragons and told Lana's plan to others that were there. Cedrik stepped forward and began hefting jeavy blocks of wood in order yo build their fake.hospital.

~~~~

Spyro frowned as the ice began to melt, "Omigod omigos omigod omigod.what do we do to save the dragpn... Quick, to Warfang!" He then.set off intp the passageway to Warfang like a bolt.

Tyrian was about to blast forward when he realized something, Blastbite was out of sight, either left behind or hiding somewhere. "Blastbiye?" he called cautiously
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#130 Posted: 23:58:32 03/07/2015
"Hey guys! I'm not nearly as fast! No strength-training regiment!" Blastbite complained, running up the hill. "Wait up for me!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#131 Posted: 01:00:36 04/07/2015
While Blue and Lana flight Blue saw Red walking at the streets " Damn it" Blue said and started to look bit angry.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#132 Posted: 01:31:11 04/07/2015
Starz and Azuron stopped for a moment, looking at the small sphere Varedis was holding.
"Well, that's interesting." Starz managed to say. "I've travelled a lot, but never to different dimensions."
"I didn't think that was possible." Azuron murmured.
-
Sparx stayed by Spyro, Cynder, and the others.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#133 Posted: 02:40:26 04/07/2015
OOC: Is it to late to join? I really hope it isn't, cuz you got a great concept here...
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#134 Posted: 04:17:44 04/07/2015
OOC: is it okay to join still??

Name: Aurora Nyx
Affiliation: Malefor
Species: Galaxy Dragon
Weapons/Elements: dream magic; the ability to create dreams including nightmares, walk through dreams and cause people to fall asleep, star magic; a secret arcane magic (if okay with gm, i have back story why she would know any of it).
Appearance: She is a tall slim dark dragon with galaxy pattern in her eyes and under her wings. Her wings are tattered and can be difficult to fly with. She wears a head dress.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is cold and cruel at times but never shows any emotions. She doesn't know how to react to positive feelings or kind gestures towards her. She is never seen smiling and hardly sleeps. But sometimes if you catch her off guard in the middle of the night she will be crying and staring at the sky.
Other: Aurora Nyx was once good and kind and inside her somewhere is still that dragoness that smiled and cared for others, she believed in balance not war, she thought the only way to exist was to consist of both good and evil side by side. So from her elders she learned dark and light magic. Eventually she learned dream magic and an omen came to her and filled her eyes with the galaxies and lifted her wings. The elders saw this and taught her star magic. She was happy and found love and peace with the elders but when the war began her love was killed and she was tortured and her wings shredded with a magic. Now she stands with the dark side and has lost much of the kindness that once was in her heart.
Because of her serious unchanging emotions she is used for espionage and under cover missions most people cannot take on.

Name: Mira
Affiliation: Spyro
Species: fluffy ice Wyvern
Weapons/Elements: ice, camouflage/chameleon
Appearance: she is on the small side. She is a cute fluffy wyvern, blue, white and grey coloring she has a fluffy almost cat like tail and wears a little earning.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is spunky and loud. She never stands down from a challenge and tries to help everyone. She can get sarcastic and rude at time but is normally agreeable and fun. She loves a good tussle.
Other: She came from a large family and had to fight hard to live and grow. She was deemed runt of the nest just by the look of her small speckled egg. She fights for justice and believes if you have kindness in your heart and teeth and claw good will always conquer evil.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:34:44 04/07/2015 by Somnium
#135 Posted: 05:32:24 04/07/2015
Occ: What happen to my reply? O.O I know I reply to the RP but I don't see it anywhere
---
#136 Posted: 09:05:52 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((((((( @miniquiny999 - It is Ok for you to join. @Somnium -Accepted, but could you add your characters' affiliations and maybe tone down Aurora a little bit please. @Sky - I have no iddea, I never saw it. ))))))

Lana was surprised, "Did I offend you somwhow? Blue? What ia it?"

Tyrian slowed down as he reached the gate, "Sorry about that Blastbite,"

Spyro and the others were in fact just on the other side of the hill that Red was walking up.
---
#137 Posted: 13:32:13 04/07/2015
The duo's confusion upon seeing Sozen suddenly appear quickly became concern when they noticed his wounds. And after Spyro's attempt at treatment seemingly failed Orpheus went over to the newcomer's unconscious form.

"We'd best hurry, then." The Dragon said, picking him up. "Hopefully whoever or whatever did this isn't still hanging around."

"For their sake, more like." Velia commented, glancing around likewise.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#138 Posted: 13:45:52 04/07/2015
Ganter exchanged glances with his twin, "Let's go, he needs help." The two ran off after Spyro, while Cynder had already done so.

Aesed stood by Tyrian, waiting for Blastbite.
---
#139 Posted: 19:22:40 04/07/2015
(( tone down in what way??))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#140 Posted: 19:24:06 04/07/2015
(I think he's talking about the magics, I will admit, those do seem like a bit much, myself.)
---
#141 Posted: 20:08:06 04/07/2015
Occ: Are they still setting up the trap?
---
#142 Posted: 20:14:15 04/07/2015
((is it okay now Blackfury??))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#143 Posted: 00:29:12 05/07/2015
"No you did not, at all in fact. I saw my brother, he might be trouble if he comes to wrong place at wrong time. He would not believe i have chanced so much that i was just normal dragon with nothing bad in his mind" Blue said

Red did not notice Blue so he was still walking "i am hungry, have to find food." he thought and started to look for something to eat.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#144 Posted: 01:14:47 05/07/2015
Sozen moved a little and tryed to get up but couldn't due to the earth element covering up him.
---
SC
#145 Posted: 03:10:24 05/07/2015
"Alright, let's keep going." Starz turned away from Varedis and Azuron. "What should we do to pass the time, guys?"
Azuron waited to Varedis to follow her.
#146 Posted: 05:09:14 05/07/2015
Scarlet hid herself in the trees.
---
#147 Posted: 05:53:43 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
{{{Darn i thought I replied to this!!! And yes, that's good now Somnium, Accwpted.]}

Varedis turned and slotted the spine back into its place, once again making it non-differential from the others on his back and then he followed Starz and Azuron.

Anasterian fimished the trap and then lay im wait between two parapets on the top.

Lana smiled and flicked her tail, an odd ringing noise went out and suddenly in the distance was a troll surrounded by Orcs and they were all heading straight for Red.

Spyro bolted while helpong the others carry Sozen, and because of thos, they went down a different roite to the one originally planned meaning they didn't pass red, instead theyxentered the secret tunel to Warfang where Starz, Azuron and Varedis were.
---
#148 Posted: 06:43:21 05/07/2015
((how do you want me to integrate my characters??))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#149 Posted: 06:51:16 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Snow could probably meet with the others outside Warfang and Aurora could meet with Anasterian)))

W
---
#150 Posted: 12:39:29 05/07/2015
Cynder and the twins hoped Sozen would be alright.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me