Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#51 Posted: 20:24:59 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Just one thing Eevee, when I put in the things affiliation being both, it means that that race can have either.affiliation, it dowsnt actually mean that yor characters can have both, aside from that, you'rw good.))

Anasterian amiled at Scarlet, "As much as I'd love to see all those that helped.trap my father in the centre of the earth dead, I don't want to draw attention to myself yet, but, once we have the Stone, then we can kill them all." then he heard Sozen's voice and said telepathically, "I am not trying to hound you like a beast, I just requested your assistance, but my apologies for any insult perceived and I am grateful for your help in this,"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#52 Posted: 20:26:44 29/06/2015
OOC: That's what I Thought after reading every one else's post smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#53 Posted: 20:29:42 29/06/2015
(This post was not meant to be this long lol I'm forever getting carried away~)

Out in some plain stood two primarily black-colored creatures, one a Dragon known as Orpheus, and the younger Dracogryph Velia, with the former appearing to be giving a lesson of some sort.
"Despite your talent, you still seem to be somewhat inconsistent with your ability of performing this technique, and I believe it's because you're not letting yourself completely feel the pull of the shadows. Trust in the darkness of our Element, Velia, for it is not a power of wickedness despite what they say." When he didn't receive an immediate reply like he expected, the Shadow Dragon turned toward the younger creature to find her staring off into the distance with a distracted expression. "Velia?"

"Oh! I'm sorry sir. I heard you." The female in question said, blinking in alarm.

"What troubles you? And you know you don't have to call me sir." He added with a grin.

"Yes, of course, it's just..." Velia twitched her tail. "Do you feel that? Someone is nearby."

The Dragon seemed like he wanted to comment on her "feeling," but instead simply allowed himself to be lead to the source of what was concerning Velia, and upon seeing Spyro and his companions they paused in surprise. "The purple dragon...?!" Orpheus exclaimed.

"Do we greet them, sir-Orpheus?" She amended mid-sentence, ear twitching.

He smiled softly. "Why not? Just keep a respectful distance, we wouldn't want to spook them." He replied, making his way over to them with the female close behind.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#54 Posted: 20:37:35 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro was so concerned about Blister he completely failed.to notice Velia and Orpheus.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#55 Posted: 20:38:35 29/06/2015
(I'm waiting for Spyro-Gamer before continuing.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#56 Posted: 20:38:41 29/06/2015
OOC: I changed it.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#57 Posted: 21:07:59 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
(((Accepted))))
---
#58 Posted: 21:10:42 29/06/2015
OOC: Yay! So what is happening?
---
#59 Posted: 21:25:21 29/06/2015 | Topic Creator
(((Nm now, but when Spyro-Gamer comes online we'll all meet and start getting into action.
---
#60 Posted: 21:28:40 29/06/2015
OOC: Okay
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#61 Posted: 01:50:00 30/06/2015
OOC: Thanks for waiting guys. XP

Sparx shook his head. "I just got back from Warfang actually. I came to see what you two were doing." He noticed Blister and flew over beside Spyro.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:29 30/06/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#62 Posted: 01:56:51 30/06/2015
(Did my best, besides, didn't want to leave Sparx in the dust. Although, Starz and your other character have company, better check the previous page in regards to Varedis.)

Blister blinked, "Hey, I'm Blister."

"Well, nice to meet you." Cynder nodded, glad he wasn't doing or saying anything about her past.

Aesed nodded, "Nice to meet you, Blastbite and Tyrian."
---
#63 Posted: 02:07:57 30/06/2015
OOC: Oh, whoops.

Starz rolled over onto her stomach and spread her wings, letting the sun now heat her back. She heard the grass rustling, but thought it was just the wind. And then suddenly, she heard a voice.
The light dragoness opened her blue eyes, seeing Varedis standing by the rock she was laying on. "Oh, hi," she said, a little surprised. "I'm Starz."
#64 Posted: 02:08:52 30/06/2015
"Hello there!" Orpheus called when the two were several meters away from them. "So you are the legendary heroes we've heard about? You two do seem to have that noble look about you." The Dragon commented appreciatively, whereas Velia stood beside him in silence, staring at Spyro and Cynder in what seemed to be awe.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#65 Posted: 02:10:42 30/06/2015
I walked around. This place is new.

Felix was flying around.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#66 Posted: 02:23:05 30/06/2015
Suddenly a convexity portal opened up next to Anasterian. Sozen then steeped out. "Well I've been listening on your conversation and I want in."
---
SC
#67 Posted: 05:10:20 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Varedis smiled, "Do, you, perchance, know the way to a place knows as Warfang? I'm looling fpr a particular that told me they'd be there but.I don't know the way and was wondering if you could guide me there?"
~~~~~~~~
Tyrian stretched out a paw to Aesed, "So what brings you here?" he asked
~~~~~~~~~~
Spyro mellowed his hostility and regreeted Blister then turned as he heard Orpheus, and despite his dark coloration andslightly mwnacing stance, his dace ahowed kindness, so Spuro's own face softensd, "Aye, it's me and Cynder here, with a lot of surprise compNy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Anasterian turned to Spzen, "I had great faith that you would come, seems I was not dissapointed" he smiled, ""4 down, 4 to go,"
---
#68 Posted: 05:24:19 30/06/2015
Blister turned to Orpheus curiously, as did Cynder, whom said, "Hello."

Aesed shook Tyrian's paw, "The usual library stuff."
---
#69 Posted: 05:29:00 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Say, have either of you heard of the Sunfury Stone?" asked Tyrian.

Spyro turned to Sparx, "Sorry about earlier, I must've given you a real fright when I was looking through you at Blister,"
---
#70 Posted: 05:30:14 30/06/2015
"Yeah, I know the way to Warfang." Starz slowly stood up. "The city is on the other side of those mountains." She looked over at the mountains that bordered the Valley of Avalar. "I suppose I can guide you there. I haven't got anything else to do." She jumped off the rock and looked at Varedis. "Though I'm going to ask a friend of mine to come along, so I have company on the way back here. Is that alright?"
-
"It's alright." Sparx replied, hovering next to Spyro.
#71 Posted: 05:38:10 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Of course, no problem, the more the merrier,"

"Glad to hear it," said Spyro to Sparx
---
#72 Posted: 05:52:51 30/06/2015
"We were preparing to leave this area for today, but I figured another or hour or two of practice wouldn't hurt." Orpheus said, whisking his tail to one side. "I am Orpheus, and this is Velia." The black Dragon stated, glancing at his still quiet companion.

Having contented herself with just the act of staring without a word, the female in question abruptly glanced to the side and twitched an ear, suddenly seeming meeker than before. "Yes, hello... It's an honor to meet you two." Velia murmured.

Meanwhile, Pandora appeared before Anasterian and the others in a flourish, shaking herself off. "Apologies for the holdup, I see most of us are here so far." She commented, tail twitching.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#73 Posted: 05:56:46 30/06/2015
(Guavor isn't there, but he's in.)

Cynder nodded, "I'm Cynder, though you probably already knew that."

"And I'm Blister." Said fire dragon replied, twitching his tail as the tugging sensation in his mind increased.
---
#74 Posted: 06:08:04 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Anasterian turned to Pandora, "Excellent, all we are awaiting are Guavor, Blue and Cedrik, and Guavor has already admonished his status, saying he will come,"

From the shadows behind Anasterian came a dense red light, almost mechanical in appearance., a perfectly round crater was now dissolved in the ground around a dragon. The red light faded qnd the dragon stepped into the light. Revealing stark white scales and red eyes... Cedrik.

"Speak of the devil" said Anasterian with a grin on his face, "Welcome back Cedrik, you don't know how glad I to see all of you, and once Blue and Guavor arrive, then the Eight will be complete."
---
#75 Posted: 06:13:24 30/06/2015
"Alright. Let's go." Starz beat her wings, lifting herself into the air. She waited for Varedis to become airborne and then flew along the river. She soon spotted Azuron swimming and flew down to the edge of the river.
Azuron surfaced, but was facing the other way.
"Hey Azuron!" Starz called. "You up for a little journey?"
Azuron zipped around and saw Starz. "Oh, hey Starz! And...who's that?" He looked at Varedis.
-
Sparx stayed hovering by Spyro.
#76 Posted: 06:22:22 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Varedis flee after Starz and called down to Azuron, "My name is Varedis, pleased to meet you ,"

~

Meanehile, Tyrian stood up, "I'm going to look for the Sunfury Stonr, a friend was supposed to meet me here, but he's running late and well probably see him on the journey out anyway, you guys coming?"
---
#77 Posted: 06:54:14 30/06/2015
"Nice to meet you too." Azuron swam over to the edge of the river and looked up at them. "So what's this journey you just mentioned?" he asked.
"I'm taking Varedis to Warfang. I wanted you to come along so I'd have company on the way back." Starz replied.
"Oh, alright. I'll come along." Azuron hopped out of the river and shook himself dry.
Starz lifted herself into the air again, flew across the river and landed next to a hill. "This is the passage to Warfang," she said. "It goes through the mountains."
#78 Posted: 12:31:41 30/06/2015
Aesed shrugged, "Why not."

Meanwhile, Guavor arrived at Anasterian's place via magic, "I've arrived."
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#79 Posted: 14:25:21 30/06/2015
"Suppose I could," Blastbite commented. "Just let me finish this book first. I'm almost done reading about Dragonflies."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#80 Posted: 15:53:05 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian waited until Blastbite finished his book and then began setting off.

"Are you two comimg through as wwll?" asked Varedis

Anasterian smiled, "Wwlcome, old friend, now, we jst await Blue and I will then tell all of you of my plan."
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#81 Posted: 16:59:18 30/06/2015
Blue got the message "what is this he thought" ....... And at the same time he was teleporting. Blue looked around "What is the meaning of this" he said.

Red was sleeping at the streets of Warfang.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#82 Posted: 20:53:33 30/06/2015
"Now can we get the party started Anasterian? Who brought the cake?!" Scarlet said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#83 Posted: 21:33:00 30/06/2015
"Quit wasting my time and get to the point you welp! You are lucky I'm even here." Sozen said.
---
SC
#84 Posted: 22:15:16 30/06/2015
Orpheus nodded. "Indeed, and it's a pleasure to meet you as well, young Blister." He said with a glance to the fire Dragon.

"Out of curiosity, may I ask what you were all doing out here?" Orpheus went on, head slightly tilted.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#85 Posted: 22:23:39 30/06/2015
"I woke up some distance away, and I have a feeling space is involved, cause I don't think I'm anywhere near home. And again, nice to meet you." Blister replied, earning a curious look from Cynder about the first sentence.
---
#86 Posted: 00:22:43 01/07/2015
Starz blinked. "Oh, yeah, I was going to, unless you want to go through the passage to Warfang yourself."
-
"Soooo..." Sparx began, turning to Spyro. "What's happening? As soon as I get here, others start arriving. Are you planning a party or something?"
#87 Posted: 06:23:14 01/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I have called the eight of you here today: Sozen, Scarlet, Blue, Guavor, Cedrik, Neptulon, Vezkramax and Pandora because my father kept a list of.the Eight that he felt the most powerful and reliable dragons that he knew, when or where he became known of you, I do not knpw, but he did. And my task is to bring my father bacl from death. In order to that, we need a sacrdifice and the Sunfury Stone. Ans I believe that you are the right people for the job. If ypu are unwilling tp do ot for free, I am willing to pay." and with that Anasterian stepped down from his podium and said, "So, what do you say?"

~
Varedis turned to Starz, "no I said that precisely becausr I don't want to gp alone, so thanks"

~
Spyro turned to Sparx with an amised expressiom om his face, " MYbe they sqw your light from afar and it called them to us."
---
#88 Posted: 06:56:35 01/07/2015
"Alright. We'll come along." Starz walked into the latern lid passage. Azuron slowly followed, waiting for Varedis to follow the light dragoness.
-
"Hm, I don't think so. My light can't be seen from very far away." Sparx replied.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#89 Posted: 08:24:50 01/07/2015
"Well Anasterian two things one" Scarlet said holding up one figure, "I'm not an dragon two!" she said as she puts up another figure, "All you have to do is ask! Hehe but since gold is involve I'll make sure I'll send the souls of your enemies straight to the void" Scarlet said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#90 Posted: 08:56:12 01/07/2015
" Ou now I see hehehe.... It is not a surprise that your father kept my name up. He gave me so many jobs after all and I never faild. But di not get it wrong even your father had to pay and same goes for you, and trust me I do not work cheap." Blue said with the smile on his face

Red woke up, but he was still tired ( he is like the most hopeless sleepyhead.) Red yawn, and started to walk to random direction.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#91 Posted: 10:35:35 01/07/2015
"Well if you perswade me with some gold I might help." Sozen said.
---
SC
#92 Posted: 11:19:07 01/07/2015
"Same deal as Scarlet," Guavor said with a grumble, "to an extent. I have other plans than to be rich."

"Yeah, I don't think I even knew anyone else was around." Blister said.
---
#93 Posted: 12:10:15 01/07/2015
"I myself require no payment." Pandora stated. "Aside from seeing this world rot as it should, I also aspire to take my revenge on a certain traitor I once knew..." The Dragoness ended off, her gaze darkening as she absently rubbed her paw over the scar on her muzzle.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#94 Posted: 12:28:58 01/07/2015
(I wasn't originally going to do this, but the chance is something I couldn't pass up; it's going to be a cornerstone in RP's with Ganter or Chimera.

Name: Skyna
Race: dragon
Affiliation: Spyro
Elements: darkness, wind
Appearance: black scales with a light gray belly, silver feathered wings, and blue eyes. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a silver gem at the end of it.
Personality: Skyna is a relatively confident and competitive dragoness, and has a bit of an ego. While she has a good heart, she isn't afraid to say what she wants or fight back, even with a friend. She has gotten into arguments with others before. Skyna can be often seen racing, since she likes a good competition.
Backstory: N/A
Other: she seems to be connected to Chimera in some way, and is aware of the concept of dimension travel.
)
---
#95 Posted: 05:52:39 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Alright, accepted))

Varedis followed Starz into the winfing tunnel thankful that he wasnt doing it alone.
~~~~~
Spyro laughef, "I am aware of that Sparx, it was my attempt at humor, but it seems that you're only familiar with it when its coming out of your own mouth,"
~~~~~
Anasterian swallowed, "My apologies Scarlet and for your payment requests, here," Tyrian pulled a vine on the ground which opened up a hatch in the cliff face above them, sending eight bags tumbling out which Leotheras caught in a net of darkness. "One for each of you," began Anasterian, "And if you don't want it, well, no harm is dome." he finished.
~~~~~~~
Tyrian turned and looked at the otgers, "Are you guys comimg or not?" he asked in exasperation
---
#96 Posted: 06:03:09 02/07/2015
Aesed nodded to Tyrian.

Guavor poked at the bag with his sword, "I'll just give it to one of my generals."

Just then, Blister was tackled and sent sprawling across the ground with whoever it was that tackled him. He blinked when he looked at the ice-blue eyes and face in front of him, "Ganter?"

Ganter got up with a smile, "It's so good to see you again Blister. I knew this would happen when I felt our minds tugging at each other."

Cynder blinked at Ganter and Blister, "Am I missing something here?"
---
#97 Posted: 06:09:21 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Blastbite?" asked Tyrian
~~~~
Spyro leapt back in shock at Ganter's appearance, "Ummm, whT is going on?"
~~~~
"Use your money as you wish, my friend," replied Anasterian to Guavor
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:17:27 02/07/2015 by Blackfury96
#98 Posted: 06:11:44 02/07/2015
(Uhhhhhh, Blackfury96, Skyna isn't here yet, that's Ganter.)

Ganter and Blister turned to Spyro and Cynder, "Guys, meet my twin brother Ganter."

"Uhh, hello." Cynder blinked, waving hello.

Guavor took the bag in his free hand.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:41 02/07/2015 by theuone
#99 Posted: 06:23:39 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro laughed awkwardly, "Well, pleased to meet you,"

Anasterian gestured for Lana'thel to comr out, "The first stage of my plan is sending spies into the midst of Spyro and his friends, to draw them into a trap, Lana will be going, is there anyone else who wants yo go with her?

(((((((LAST CHANCE TO CLAIM CHARACTERS ON THE FIRST PAGE, OTHERWISE I WILL BE TAKING THEM)))))
---
#100 Posted: 06:32:01 02/07/2015
(I might go for Ignitus or Volteer. Also, I've requested to a new person about joining this.)

Ganter nodded, "And it's great to meet you. ... Yeah, we are twins, if you couldn't tell from our appearances."

"And another thing, our minds are connected. We can share thoughts, memories, emotions, and all that kind of stuff." Blister finished.
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me