Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TLoS: Sunfury [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#501 Posted: 21:28:08 20/08/2015
"Are you ready" Shade said holding up his sword prepared to fight.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#502 Posted: 21:39:29 20/08/2015
Morro stomped the ground once and turned metal.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#503 Posted: 21:42:53 20/08/2015
(I don't think Morro is there ... that's the problem with this, Blackfury96 has nothing going on with the group.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#504 Posted: 22:10:41 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(((Alright, I'll clear up the backseats quick and then get some action going elsewhere -All heroes except Shade, Sozen and Skyna are in Sozen's place, the 3 mentioned + Leotheras are in Malefor's volcano. All the villains are in their lair exept the above, Lana'thel, Cedrik and.Anasterian. Cedrik is still in the Caves, Lana is with the group and Anasterian is somewhwere, now, action)))

Leotheras took his twin blades off of his back and adjusted his headband, then he nodded slightly.

--

Meanwhile, Lana began to come to, "Where am I?" she asked, looking around at the group, "What happened?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#505 Posted: 18:45:07 21/08/2015
Shade charge at Leotheras reflecting the light from the crystals off his blade, dashing left and right coming toward him. Shade strikes with his sword. So powerful, swift and graceful as well. The fruits of the Star Dragon's training and talent lays bare for all to see.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#506 Posted: 00:25:55 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Leotheras leaped backwards, ducked, then rolled forward and threw a.knife of shadow at Shade.

---

Tyrian turned around to Lana, "Good, you're awake, I thought you werr gonna go into coma,"
Spyro narrowed his eyes, "Why did you bring her here Tyrian? She betrayed all of us?"
Tyrian looled back, "I believe in second chances.and she would've died otherwise,"
Spyro turned to Cynder and Sparx, "What do you guys think?"
---
#507 Posted: 00:38:50 22/08/2015
"I don't know, I guess, unless she doesn't anything out of line." Cynder replied, uncertain, though reminded of herself.

"I don't know, she did attack us after all." Topaz said.

"I think we should give her a chance, only if she promises to be good." Ganter said.

"Same as my brother." Blister nodded.

Aesed looked uncertain.
---
#508 Posted: 00:45:09 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I thought you'd say that," Spyro said, remembering the second chance he'd given her and how she'd made it work, "You kbow what, we'll let you stay,"

Lana smiled, "Thank you, I would've gone with the others.but my brother's gone too far, his.plans have crossed the line, he never.told me before, but after he frees our father, he intends to finish his wotk as well, and I won't let him destroy thr world,"
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#509 Posted: 00:53:38 22/08/2015
"I'm not sure. If she can show she is truly loyal to us, It would be great to have another ally. If it is clear she is lying, she could, although it seems cruel, be a good bargaining prisoner." Shadow looked back to see what Wave seemed to think about what she said, and noticed Wieva making the most ornery face. The shape changer was clearly angry at the group for asking her to forgive another member of the gang that was effectively trying to kill them. Shadow noticed Lana speaking and assessing the way she acted as the red dragoness spoke, she added "Though, I doubt that will be any sort of problem." She nudged Wieva, but the guardian refused to change her attitude.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#510 Posted: 00:56:45 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Tyrian shrugged, "I'm inclined to let her.join us for nkw, and if.she proves herself to be loyal, she.can stay,"

Spyro nodded, "Sounds gppd,"
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#511 Posted: 00:59:37 22/08/2015
"It is a bit of an uncertain position." Velia said at Shadow's words. "I personally wouldn't risk it, but if most of you are fine with it, then alright." The Dracogryph muttered, yawning.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#512 Posted: 01:02:01 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thank you, all of you," said Lana and bowed her head.
---
#513 Posted: 03:35:03 27/08/2015
Shade created a spear of light to counter the dagger of shadows as he dashes forward with his sword.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#514 Posted: 04:03:26 27/08/2015
Sozen watched carefully. Making sure they don't do something stupid.
---
SC
#515 Posted: 07:05:50 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Leathers leaped backwards and landed in front of the crystal of Malefor. He then took out seven serrated stars, lined with poison on each tip, and flung them at Shade.
---
#516 Posted: 11:21:54 27/08/2015
Sozen got in between the tow fighting dragons. "Ok that's enough! You are getting to close to Malefor's prison."
---
SC
#517 Posted: 13:44:08 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Leathers jumped in surprise and dropped a satchel on THE ground. A stick of chalk fell out and made a mark on THE crystal below them, "I know," said Leotheras and he made the stick of chalk draw a circle around him and the prison. "That WAS the intention," and then Leotheras cast a fireball into the crystal below them. "You fools are so gullible." he laughed, and then started running.
Behind him, the fireball exploded beneath the crystal, making a fissure into Malefor's prison. Too small for his physical body, but enough for his spirit.

It seeped out from its entrapment, laughing the whole time, and then flew up to the group.
---
#518 Posted: 13:49:06 28/08/2015
Sozen quickly fired a blast of convexity at Leathers. He then started to breath convexity at the crack to seal it up. "You fool!!"
---
SC
#519 Posted: 13:53:23 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Leotheras stumbled as he got hit by the ray, and fell to the ground.

Meanwhile, Malefor's spirit had reached the group.

Spyro looked up as the spirit broke through the earth's crust and yelled out, "No! It can't be!" Syrian stood stock-still as the spirit appeared before them, and whimpered in fear.
---
#520 Posted: 14:00:36 28/08/2015
Sozen stopped and looked at Leathers. "You have no idea what you've done!"
---
SC
#521 Posted: 14:02:54 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Actually , I do." whispered Leotheras before passing out completely,"

Malefor laughed at the group's discomfort, but didn't attack.
---
#522 Posted: 14:58:25 28/08/2015
Sozen looked at Shade. "You there. Pick him up and follow me to my home." He then opened up a portal to his home and where the others were.
---
SC
#523 Posted: 16:52:37 28/08/2015
Ganter and the others gasped at the spirit of the purple dragon.

Aesed gulped, "This can't be good."

Skyna yawned, walking forward to Sozen and Shade, "Well, that sure was interesting."
---
#524 Posted: 17:06:06 28/08/2015
"You follow me as well. These are dark times upon us all." Sozen said.
---
SC
#525 Posted: 19:04:22 28/08/2015
At the arrival of the sinister purple dragon's soul, Wave jumped in front of Shadow to protect her, before being shoved out of the way by the other blue dragon. Wieva roared at the spirit, fire smoking at the back of her throat, in preparation of Malefor's attack
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#526 Posted: 14:49:07 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Malefor laughed and touched down on the ground, "Reminds me of old times. My spirit is free, but I am powerless until I regain my body. How troublesome. And to top it off, I can't regain my body because its trapped under the ground forever. Yet my son is taking care of that for me. A certain little red dragon shall soon hold my spirit and then I am going to destroy you all."

Tyrian lunged, attempting to slice through Malefor and wound him, yet the spirit just laughed, "I'm coming back. I will return! After I've possessed a body I will make you burn. I'll have the fire, I'll have the force, I'll have the power to make my evil take its course,"

And then he revolved in on himself, making a small depression appear in the ground and then he shot out of it, making himself fly upwards at supersonic speeds.

Spyro took off, "We have to go after him. He's going to possess Varedis." he yelled but Tyrian put a hand on his tail, "We must have a plan, we must wait,"

---

Meanwhile, Anasterian had finally reached Dante's Freezer. He came to the ancient throne of the Ice King and sent out a telepathic message to all the villains, telling them to meet him in Dante's Freezer for the final act of their quest.
---
#527 Posted: 14:57:09 02/09/2015
Sozen too got Anasterian's message. Because he was once part of them he still got messages. "I know where Anasterian is. We need to get there quickly!"
---
SC
#528 Posted: 23:35:40 02/09/2015
"Where are we headed?" Shadow asked.
---
#529 Posted: 23:59:30 02/09/2015
"To Dante's Freezer." Sozen said.
---
SC
#530 Posted: 10:04:35 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Lana nodded, "I got that too, we have to go, if we don't then Malefor will possess Varedis and become unstoppable!"

Spyro agreed and turned to Sozen, "Can you portal us there?"

Yet Tyrian shook his head, "You can't portal into Dante's Freezer. The Trolls ther have this ethereal wall that prevents exportation and portaling. We'll have to fly,"

-------

On the other side of Avalar, Neptulon felt the message arrive. He approached the others and said, "Allies, the time has come to take action. Anasterian awaits us within Dante's Freezer, yet Sozen and that team have Leotheras and Lana'thel as hostages. This means that, due to Anasterian not knowing about that, they too will recieve the message, and they may tell their captors about it. So not only must we go there to complete the ritual in the caves of Aviance , we must go there to protect Anasterian from them, so that our task can be completed and our reward bestowed to us."

Vezkramax then spoke up, "And good news, I've arranged some transport!"

As he said that, a green crack appeared in the mountain behind him, opening wider and wider to reveal a great airship "I call her Sandstorm's Fist." he exulted as the ship's engine turned on, making the lamps at the front shine with a glaring white light. Two great red helium-filled rubber eggs floated upwards, tethered to the ship by dense steel cables. Two thrusters at the back let out a great burst of sand and strong winds, pushing it forwards while the balloons lifted it higher. "The thrusters also act as a deterrence to following, it effectively leaves a raging Sandstorm in its wake, making any other flying object crash dismally anxious any ground-traveler unable to see.. Its also equipped with Antimatter blasters, courtesy of Cedrik... Where is Cedric? I haven't seen him since the Throne."
---
#531 Posted: 13:25:30 03/09/2015
"Unfortunately Tyrian is right. We need to fly there as fast as we can." Sozen then took off.
---
SC
#532 Posted: 13:29:14 03/09/2015
"Hmph" Wieva grunted softly. She was starting to regret letting Shadow drag them into this adventure. To dangerous, she didn't like it. And now Dante's Freezer.
---
#533 Posted: 22:19:45 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Guys?" Spyro asked, turning around to look at Cynder and the wrest of the group.
---
#534 Posted: 03:02:27 04/09/2015
Wave nodded. Shadow, completely ignoring her guardian, said, "We mustn't waste time. This is the Dark Master we're dealing with."
---
#535 Posted: 05:57:43 08/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Shadow's right, this is serious business here." replied Tyrian.

Lana walked up to Tyrian, "I know a slight shortcut, it could help us get there just that bit faster,"

Tyrian frowned, not knowing how the group would react, "What do you guys think? Should we trust her?"
---

Vezkramax beamed at the group, "Who wants to board first? He asked, gesturing at his ship.

Neptulon walked up to him, "What route are we taking?" he asked. "Well, the Ape Country is right on the way, so we'll go through there to pick up Guavor and then we'll go pretty much straight north to the Freezer."

Neptulon nodded then went inside, finding a suitAble seat and reclining in it, as he waited for the others to come onboard."
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me