darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > A Summary of the loads of new info please
Page 1 of 1
A Summary of the loads of new info please
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 11:40:07 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Since I haven't been here for a while

2 weeks

DK and Bowser?

New stuff?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 14:45:22 22/06/2015
Here's a little low down for you:

DK and Bowser were revealed as new Skylanders, which double as Amiibos, and they are Nintendo console exclusives.

DK is life with a Tech Vehicle called Barrel Balster for Land Terrain, Bowser if Fire with an Air vehicle called Clown Cruiser for Sky terrain.

We've seen a new Dark Skylander called Nightfall who has a boat called Sea Shadow and what is thought to be Tech based on the name High Volt, but not official yet.

The pink/purple sheep is named Splat, but doesn't have an element.

Stealth Elf is the driver of the Helicopter.

Eruptor, Roller Brawl and Gill Grunt have been revealed as coming back, and Gill Grunt has a sub called Reef Ripper, Eruptor has an unnamed bike and Roller Brawl doesn't have one as yet.

Fiesta is the new Undead and he is a Mariachi band leader with a coffin shaped car called Crypt Crusher.

That's everything you missed.
---
^ You all know it's true
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 14:50:32 22/06/2015
I hate to remember it but Wii and 3DS versions of the game will probably be racing-only.

And when Greeble said "Nintendo console exclusives" he not only meant they will most likely be obtainable only by buying those Starter Packs but they will also be playable only on those systems.

Great news, uh...? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#4 Posted: 22:12:03 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry Drek, but I have a Wii U smilie

Sorry to you guys who have Xbox and PS.

Also tablet.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 22:55:57 22/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
I hate to remember it but Wii and 3DS versions of the game will probably be racing-only.

And when Greeble said "Nintendo console exclusives" he not only meant they will most likely be obtainable only by buying those Starter Packs but they will also be playable only on those systems.

More like it'll be like Kaos traps and in such limited supplies as singles that you will forced to buy the starters just for the ease of it.
---
Stay Cool!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 00:39:56 23/06/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
Sorry Drek, but I have a Wii U smilie

Sorry to you guys who have Xbox and PS.

Also tablet.

I'm happy for you, just waiting to let you know you would have probably bought a racing-only game if you went for 3DS and Wii.

I'm happy with my PS4 Starter Pack, Bowser and Donkey Kong look great but a bit out of place for my tastes so it's not a problem. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#7 Posted: 21:52:04 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: fairyland
Quote: Drek95

More like it'll be like Kaos traps and in such limited supplies as singles that you will forced to buy the starters just for the ease of it.

Oh. Well patience is the game, my friend. The first time I went into a real life store for Trap Team was in February. Found 2 or 3 Kaos Traps there, used and new.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#8 Posted: 19:58:58 25/06/2015
I feel kinda disapointed that I won't get Spitfire. I don't like DK and I HATE Bowser as a charecter. I do like Bowsers gameplay but I won't get the Wii and 3DS versions until later. I wouldn't mind if it was Stealth Elf they took out but of course it's the one character that could be in my top 10smilie better hope GS gets used ones...
#9 Posted: 21:51:26 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GigaCamo
I feel kinda disapointed that I won't get Spitfire. I don't like DK and I HATE Bowser as a charecter. I do like Bowsers gameplay but I won't get the Wii and 3DS versions until later. I wouldn't mind if it was Stealth Elf they took out but of course it's the one character that could be in my top 10smilie better hope GS gets used ones...

Well first of all...GS ALWAYS gets used starters.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me