Page 1 of 1
Just hear me out...
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 15:37:49 19/06/2015 | Topic Creator
We already have 14 of 20 characters revealed, including Bowser and DK, and it's only June. That's not counting "Splat" and "High Volt" because they aren't officially revealed, just leaked and hinted. And we know about 10 of 20 vehicles, again counting Bowser and DK's and not counting the ones without an officially revealed name.

And yet, we only know about three levels. Lightning Rod's hometown, the cloud-eating dragon village, and the shrinking/growing farm.

We know there's a new version of Skystones coming, but no word on online multiplayer, and no word on how many levels are actually going to be in the game.

With only twenty characters this time around as oppose to the 40+ of previous games, don't you think they'd prioritize revealing other things?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 15:40:27 19/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
We already have 14 of 20 characters revealed, including Bowser and DK, and it's only June. That's not counting "Splat" and "High Volt" because they aren't officially revealed, just leaked and hinted. And we know about 10 of 20 vehicles, again counting Bowser and DK's and not counting the ones without an officially revealed name.

And yet, we only know about three levels. Lightning Rod's hometown, the cloud-eating dragon village, and the shrinking/growing farm.

We know there's a new version of Skystones coming, but no word on online multiplayer, and no word on how many levels are actually going to be in the game.

With only twenty characters this time around as oppose to the 40+ of previous games, don't you think they'd prioritize revealing other things?

Well it's mid June and the game is out officially in 3 months.

More than likely Splat will be the next reveal, since people have already seen him/her and the boat.
---
^ You all know it's true
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 15:57:59 19/06/2015
We already have 14 of 20 characters revealed, including Bowser and DK, and it's only June.

I don't think Bowser and DK are counted towards the 20, as they are considered guests and not a part of the official line-up.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#4 Posted: 16:16:52 19/06/2015
Quote: obidawsn
We already have 14 of 20 characters revealed, including Bowser and DK, and it's only June.

I don't think Bowser and DK are counted towards the 20, as they are considered guests and not a part of the official line-up.

This is the question. If we end up only getting one Light and Dark Super Charger/Vehicle combo as was suggested in SkyDad's Instagram video, then the 20/20 count does most likely include Bowser and D.K.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#5 Posted: 17:12:18 19/06/2015
Quote: Tigorus
Quote: obidawsn

This is the question. If we end up only getting one Light and Dark Super Charger/Vehicle combo as was suggested in SkyDad's Instagram video, then the 20/20 count does most likely include Bowser and D.K.

Ehhh you said it before i did...lol..Also agree with you Tigorus...as much as i don't like it, i also think your right per that little snip-it we got from SkyDad...really would like to get 2 Light an Dark SuperChargers...but i belive where only getting just 1 each.

Also Greeble it has been confirmed that Splat is a she. smilie ...even looks like a female.
[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#6 Posted: 17:24:57 19/06/2015
I wonder though...wasn't there a rumor that Kali and Flynn were being made Skylanders this year? What if they released them mid cycle (post launch really) like the did with Light and Dark? Also they wouldn't need an element...or would they?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#7 Posted: 17:38:19 19/06/2015
I wonder though...wasn't there a rumor that Kali and Flynn were being made Skylanders this year? What if they released them mid cycle (post launch really) like the did with Light and Dark? Also they wouldn't need an element...or would they?

Hasn't that rumor been tossed around every year?
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#8 Posted: 20:09:15 19/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon

If I remember correctly, it was SkyDad who tossed it around at/during/after the E3 right before Swap Force. He said that they had figures of Flynn & Cali and Kaos & Glumshanks that were supposed to come out as 2 packs. That never happened, so it could be that since SkyDad has such high visibility and gets inside info from Activision every year that they have started feeding him a few loose threads that sound good and bring about excitement and/or discussion but don't actually reveal their total plan for the game.

Since Activision did say 2 Superchargers per/of each element prior to E3 and prior to SkyDad releasing any such conflicting information, I'm inclined to believe that we should still be expecting 2 Light and 2 Dark characters (and accompanying vehicles) versus the Nintendo-only Amiibolanders stealing content from the other publishers (reducing the non-Nintendo system counts down to 18 SuperChargers & 18 vehicles).

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:52 19/06/2015 by darkchylde28
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#9 Posted: 20:11:45 19/06/2015
Whether or not the Nintendo characters count (which they most likely do), we at least know this much. The last characters we need to know are the new earth, life and light characters and the returning magic character. In the end, we're only missing four characters out of the 20 new characters and hopefully we see them soon.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 20:15:41 19/06/2015
Quote: darkchylde28
Quote: Nightmoon

If I remember correctly, it was SkyDad who tossed it around at/during/after the E3 right before Swap Force. He said that they had figures of Flynn & Kali and Kaos & Glumshanks that were supposed to come out as 2 packs. That never happened, so it could be that since SkyDad has such high visibility and gets inside info from Activision every year that they have started feeding him a few loose threads that sound good and bring about excitement and/or discussion but don't actually reveal their total plan for the game.

Since Activision did say 2 Superchargers per/of each element prior to E3 and prior to SkyDad releasing any such conflicting information, I'm inclined to believe that we should still be expecting 2 Light and 2 Dark characters (and accompanying vehicles) versus the Nintendo-only Amiibolanders stealing content from the other publishers (reducing the non-Nintendo system counts down to 18 SuperChargers & 18 vehicles).

-Doug

Man I hope you're right. This is what I was thinking the entire time before I saw the Instagram video. Time will tell. Activision usually works on the assumption that a lot of players are first time players. Given that we've seen that there are Light and Dark Elemental Bonus Zones, it would seem strange to give Elemental Bonus Zones assuming that a good portion of players are new to the franchise and don't have the Light and Dark Skylanders released in a previously released game. Giving a Dark/Light Elemental Bonus Zone with one Skylander of each element seems strange to me. Assuming you're new to the franchise.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#11 Posted: 20:25:07 19/06/2015
I think the Flynn and Cali/Kaos and Glumshanks thing came from someone spreading rumors that the Kaos elemental logo that showed up every now and then meant that the two new elements were Eon and Kaos,and those four represented that the most. Don't remember much about it though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chef peeper Green Sparx Gems: 407
#12 Posted: 20:33:48 19/06/2015
I don't believe Bowser and DK count to the original 20. My thinking in this is that they only work on the Nintendo counsels. This would be a real dumb marketing technic because out of all the fans of skylanders how many play purely on Nintendo systems or even have one. Also the skylander people list them as characters called into help, there not actual skylanders. This is just my take on it.
Chef peeper Green Sparx Gems: 407
#13 Posted: 20:42:51 19/06/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Whether or not the Nintendo characters count (which they most likely do), we at least know this much. The last characters we need to know are the new earth, life and light characters and the returning magic character. In the end, we're only missing four characters out of the 20 new characters and hopefully we see them soon.

Where do you get where only missing 3?
The list stands...
Skylanders
Light- ? / ?
Dark- nightfall / ?
Fire- spit fire/ eruptor
Life- ? / stealth elf
Undead- fiesta/ roller brawl
Earth- ? / terra fin
Water- dive clops/ gill grunt
Tech- high volt/trigger happy
Air- stormblade / jet vac
Magic- Splat / ?
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#14 Posted: 20:46:39 19/06/2015
Quote: Chef peeper
Quote: GhostRoaster617

Where do you get where only missing 3?
The list stands...
Skylanders
Light- ? / ?
Dark- nightfall / ?
Fire- spit fire/ eruptor
Life- ? / stealth elf
Undead- fiesta/ roller brawl
Earth- ? / terra fin
Water- dive clops/ gill grunt
Tech- high volt/trigger happy
Air- stormblade / jet vac
Magic- Splat / ?

He's counting only one for dark and light.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#15 Posted: 20:54:28 19/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I think the Flynn and Cali/Kaos and Glumshanks thing came from someone spreading rumors that the Kaos elemental logo that showed up every now and then meant that the two new elements were Eon and Kaos,and those four represented that the most. Don't remember much about it though.

No, because the Kaos elemental logo didn't start showing up until Trap Team. The Flynn/Cali and Kaos/Glumshanks info from SkyDad came just prior to Swap Force, an entire year earlier. It might have started up again at some point during the Trap Team new cycle leading up the the reveal/E3 coverage/etc. for it, but it started with Swap Force.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#16 Posted: 20:58:12 19/06/2015
Oh, I swore that he had his logo somewhere before. Went to check that April Fools Card but it's just a shot of his face. Yeah,my memory's all over the place with things that were rumoured those last years.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me