Page 1 of 1
I watched the SSC Amiibo video
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 16:54:53 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Donkey Kong's vehicle the Barrel Blaster in the gameplay video has one of those extra carts like on a motorcycle and Diddy Kong is in it he's one of my favorite Nintendo charaters!!! HYPE! smilie
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#2 Posted: 16:58:15 16/06/2015
Is it wrong that I'm not feeling the hype? :/
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#3 Posted: 17:01:16 16/06/2015
Did they say whether these Superchargers would be playable on all consoles or just on Nintendo consoles?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4 Posted: 17:04:11 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: griswoldthunder
Did they say whether these Superchargers would be playable on all consoles or just on Nintendo consoles?

They have bases you can switch out. One for amiibo, one for Skylanders.They are compatible with Wii, Wii U, and 3DS.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 17:04:51 16/06/2015
Quote: Cooltonium

Nah, it's perfectly normal if you were expecting some brand new Skylanders, vehicles and gameplay just like me.

But there is still time, YouTubers didn't posted their videos, yet. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#6 Posted: 17:06:49 16/06/2015
Quote: Drek95

Nah, it's perfectly normal if you were expecting some brand new Skylanders, vehicles and gameplay just like me.

Hue hue hue smilie
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#7 Posted: 17:09:01 16/06/2015
I am wondering if, when in skylander mode, will they be playable on other console games? and then only on intend consoles in amiibo mode
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 17:16:41 16/06/2015
I will practically guarantee you won't be playing as Donkey Kong or Bowser on XBox or Playstation. No freaking chance.

The biggest question is whether those consoles have their own exclusive characters like Soul Calibur 2 did?
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#9 Posted: 17:35:29 16/06/2015
Quote: defpally
I will practically guarantee you won't be playing as Donkey Kong or Bowser on XBox or Playstation. No freaking chance.

I thought that about Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo some 15 or so years ago. It's been speculated for some time now that Nintendo was going to go the way of Sega and license their characters out. If they do allow these two characters to work on a Xbox or Playstation, then this will only further those rumors.
---
Stay Cool!
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#10 Posted: 17:38:28 16/06/2015
Quote: fairyland

I thought that about Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo some 15 or so years ago. It's been speculated for some time now that Nintendo was going to go the way of Sega and license their characters out. If they do allow these two characters to work on a Xbox or Playstation, then this will only further those rumors.

Remember that they allowed Bowser to be featured in Wreck-it Ralph, but not Mario. They may be doing the same thing here.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#11 Posted: 17:40:49 16/06/2015
That is why I only play Nintendo games.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#12 Posted: 17:43:42 16/06/2015
It was stated these would only work on Nintendo systems.
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#13 Posted: 17:44:35 16/06/2015

The biggest question is whether those consoles have their own exclusive characters like Soul Calibur 2 did?

Exactly. I was shocked that controlling Nintendo even allowed this. But there is no chance they would let them be on Sony or Microsofts consoles.
Czar Mania Ripto Gems: 353
#14 Posted: 19:32:37 16/06/2015
It's sad but true dk and bowser only work on Nintendo wii wii u and 3ds, I'll be scoring a bowser but will have to get dk second hand, this will make or break future console exclusive charecters
#15 Posted: 20:29:15 16/06/2015

Hue hue hue smilie

Luckily FamilyGamer TV gave us (the two of us at least) what we wanted.

Dive-Clops looks AWESOME and so does the new level.
Terrafin and Gill Grunt looks ok too.

Definitely not buying them but Reef Ripper got my attention.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#16 Posted: 20:33:12 16/06/2015

Hue hue hue smilie

Luckily FamilyGamer TV gave us (the two of us at least) what we wanted.

Dive-Clops looks AWESOME and so does the new level.
Terrafin and Gill Grunt looks ok too.

Definitely not buying them but Reef Ripper got my attention.

Totally disagree on Terrafin and Gil Grunt...they look amazing. That being said you can get Reef Ripper (or any vehicle for that matter) and use whoever you want!!!! See to me Dive-Clops gameplay looked a little lack luster but to each their own...I'm sure I'll get them all anyways like I always do lol. Thanks again Family Gamer T.V. for all the update videos!!!
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#17 Posted: 20:37:33 16/06/2015
I really wanted to share that Dive Clops video early when I saw your comment. Glad you got your wish smilie
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#18 Posted: 21:03:57 16/06/2015
I just hate that these have to be starter pack only, why can't they let collectors collect without having to be 5 starter packs and have 10 repeats.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#19 Posted: 23:03:05 16/06/2015
Quote: fairyland

Sonic appears on Nintendo systems because Sega is not a console manufacturer anymore and a direct hardware competitor to Nintendo. Sony and Microsoft are direct competitors. 15 years ago this was different. The CDi is a completely different story, in case that is your next though - there were some contract things that allowed that related to Philips working on hardware for Nintendo.

Those figures are a good reason to buy SuperChargers on WiiU. Nintendo isn't going to give up that advantage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:53 16/06/2015 by defpally
#20 Posted: 23:46:29 16/06/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley
I really wanted to share that Dive Clops video early when I saw your comment. Glad you got your wish smilie

Thanks a lot!

I get all this "Skyimibos" excitement but it definitely isn't my cup of tea and got just a little bit out of control... smilie

It was truly amazing watching part of the gameplay (not all, want to avoid spoilers this year) and seeing the "new" vehicles and Skylanders in action, while Lou was talking about the game.

It was reassuring how he kept talking about the uniqueness of the levels and the fact they truly want vehicles and platforming to go along together in the best way possible, without being forced.

Keep up the great work, hope to see more about Nightfall and Sea Shadow! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me