Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Nintendo Digital Event Livestream!!!
Page 1 of 1
Nintendo Digital Event Livestream!!! [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 15:56:49 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I am watching it right now! So excited! smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7409
#2 Posted: 15:59:08 16/06/2015
So hyped for this, better not be a disappointment especially since Sony actually moderately interested me this time round. Hoping for a new Metroid/F-Zero(pipe dreams, I know), and other showstoppers to rival the others events. Lets hope for the best in this stream!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 15:59:12 16/06/2015
Link?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 15:59:38 16/06/2015
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#5 Posted: 16:01:04 16/06/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Link?

http://e3.nintendo.com/
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#6 Posted: 16:04:12 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OMFG STARFOX IS AMAZING!
---
#7 Posted: 16:12:58 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OMFG SKYLANDERS + AMIIBO YES
---
#8 Posted: 16:25:20 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
NEW METROID PRIME OMG YES!
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#9 Posted: 16:27:21 16/06/2015
This is great
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 16:57:28 16/06/2015
I thought it was pretty underwhelming, save for the new Mario & Luigi game. I liked what Alpha Dream did with Dream Team, so I'm looking forward to that. But I already new I would get Star Fox Zero, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Xenoblade X eventually and this didn't make me any more excited for them. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#11 Posted: 17:01:49 16/06/2015
That sucked
---
#12 Posted: 17:08:53 16/06/2015
Quote: HIR
I thought it was pretty underwhelming, save for the new Mario & Luigi game. I liked what Alpha Dream did with Dream Team, so I'm looking forward to that. But I already new I would get Star Fox Zero, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Xenoblade X eventually and this didn't make me any more excited for them. *shrug*

This is pretty much what I thought of it. Damn...
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#13 Posted: 17:09:00 16/06/2015
Oh phew for a while I thought I was the only one who was kinda disappointed with Nintendo this year. Some of the games were good, but nothing kept me at the edge of my seat.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TTD Hunter Gems: 6241
#14 Posted: 17:15:02 16/06/2015
I actually thought that it was quite enjoyable, it doesn't compare to last year but I still really enjoyed it. I think that a few people were disappointed as they expected it to top the mighty 2014 digital event.

Quote: skylandersspyro
This is great

That sucked

Just thought I'd leave these quotes here.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#15 Posted: 17:27:43 16/06/2015
This direct really sucked.
-most of the games they announced seem like filler for the Wii U and 3DS such as the next Mario Tennis.
-they had WAY too much of a focus on Mario Maker.
-Xenoblade Chronicles X gave us nothing but a release date, which is nice, but it shouldn't be saved for an announcement at E3.
-Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem looks like it'll either be decent or just meh.. It looks nothing like the crossover fans were expecting. it might as well be called fanservice: the game, because that's all I got between this and the trailer from the last direct.
-Triforce Heroes and Hyrule Warriors Legends were seriously underwhelming announcements.
-They screwed over fans of Animal Crossing, amiibo, and ESPECIALLY METROID. They didn't address the amiibo problem at all, and now have reached the point where They're locking whole games behind an amiibo paywall just like Skylanders with that stupid Animal Crossing amiibo game.
-Metroid Prime: Federation Forces doesn't look like a Metroid game at all. Just a typical Sci-fi shooter with the title "Metroid" put on it to make it sell copies. NOTHING about this game screams Metroid. It's such a smack in the face to the fans.
-Fire Emblem: Fates looks great but they basically showed us what we already knew and saw about the game. Same goes for Yoshi's Woolly World.

The only things I actually liked about this direct were Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam and Starfox Zero(which i'm skeptical about, because the trailer makes it seem like it relies entirely on this gyroscope/cockpit gimmick with the gamepad, and if that's the case i'm probably not going to get it).
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:06 16/06/2015 by pankakesparx456
#16 Posted: 17:31:18 16/06/2015
Apparently Star Fox Zero is being co-developed by Platinum Games. <.<;
---
#17 Posted: 17:33:24 16/06/2015
Quote: TTD
I actually thought that it was quite enjoyable, it doesn't compare to last year but I still really enjoyed it. I think that a few people were disappointed as they expected it to top the mighty 2014 digital event.

This is great

That sucked

Just thought I'd leave these quotes here.

I said it rocked in the beginning.The rest sucked
---
#18 Posted: 20:03:55 16/06/2015
Liking what I'm seeing of Paper Jam so far. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that M&L Bowser is looking to be the Big Bad. After the disappointment with Antasma, I was (and still am) hoping for a cool new villain. <.>;

EDIT: No, wait, the E3 website is confirming Bowser is the Big Bad. Although it will likely be both Bowsers, I'm willing to bet that given Paper Bowser's tendency toward stupidity (except Sticker Star but let's not talk about that) and M&L Bowser's increasing badassary (from Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team), there will be a double cross.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:44 16/06/2015 by HIR
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#19 Posted: 20:51:48 16/06/2015
Bowser and DK in Skylanders...

I seriously don't know how to feel about this.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#20 Posted: 21:07:39 16/06/2015
I am incredibly underwhelmed. Granted, I have reason to be tired today due to staying up late for the Sony conference (#Worth), and it being a humid day, but ever since this Nintendo stream, I've been incredibly tired and bummed out. Star Fox was mega hype, so it started off with a bang, but that was pretty much it. Super Mario Maker still looks great, but for how much time they spent on it, they didn't show much new, though the Amiibo functionality is really cool.

New Zelda game looks cool, as does the Mario RPG, but good god, they spent way too much time on stuff like Yoshi's Wooly World (which comes out in TWO WEEKS for Europe), and that Animal Crossing filler, that Metroid game (it looks good enough, but it's NOT Metroid, they slapped that name on for a cash grab)...a lot of it just was nothing. And they honestly didn't show much about Amiibo, like they said. And I couldn't care less about Skylanders (though I DO want that Bowser figure, just to have, and use as an extra Amiibo I guess).

I dunno. Star Fox was the only real, super hype thing there. Not like last year at all, where there were tons of hypeworthy games. smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#21 Posted: 21:25:47 16/06/2015
Super underwhelming. Ugh.

M&L PJ HYPE
---
My life is complete.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#22 Posted: 21:39:01 16/06/2015
Sony wins E3. That was a disappointment.

Where are the big Wii U titles? Was there a single one talked about that we didn't know other than Mario Tennis or AC Party? That scares me honestly, they don't have much planned later on in the year. With Zelda U gone, Star Fox has to now be their big winter title. Star Fox won't be that Mario 3D World or Smash Bros though, it's an obscure series tbh. They have to have something Wii U upcoming, right?

Metroid was also a disappointment. It looked more like the Nintendo Land game than any actual Metroid titles. I wouldn't doubt they saw how well Splatoon did, made the Battle Ball game, and once they saw the lukewarm reaction during the Championships they put Metroid in the title.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!

Triforce Heroes was an okay announcement, it was nothing big, just Four Swords turned into Three Swords 3D. Online is great though, that might make the game worthwhile.

Why a party game for Animal Crossing? And made by the same team as MP9 and MP10? Why not just give us an actual Wii U AC game, it'd make perfect sense and make quite a bit of money. We just get two spinoffs no one cares about instead. -_-

Paper Jam looks great, probably the best thing in the Direct tbh. I can't wait to hear the humor between the two series, as well as what they add gameplay wise. I'm excited!

Amiibo Shortage issues? What're those?

Where was Splatoon? You'd expect them to spend maybe 5 minutes talking about the new weapons or crossover maps or Amiibo bonuses or something... It did relatively well, why not throw the fans a bone with a huge blowout?

I'm excited for gameplay coming out this week, other than that though, nothing really caught my interest (other than Paper Jam and Star Fox Zero)

I wasn't expecting much, and yet somehow, I was still disappointed.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#23 Posted: 23:17:41 16/06/2015
Amiiblanders exclusive to starter pack, hello Amazon and/or Ebay!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#24 Posted: 02:17:32 17/06/2015
The Bad

to much mario maker
hate the animal crossing hh
paper mario and mario and luigi looked ok
metroid ripoff
ending was bad

The good

fire emblem
yoshi
star fox
loved the amiibo/skylanders crossover
I give it a 6/10
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#25 Posted: 02:22:28 17/06/2015
Well, you can't have a good e3 EVERY year. You're bound to have those ones that aren't amazing. Tbh the only thing im excited about is th Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#26 Posted: 02:52:59 17/06/2015
Sony: UNCHARTED 4!!!
Microsoft: Gears Of Wars 4!!!
Nintendo: Mario Maker! Mario.. Maker... Mario Maker. please buy this
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me