darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Why the digital portal owners pack is a bad idea.
Page 1 of 1
Why the digital portal owners pack is a bad idea. [CLOSED]
Popblah1gaming Green Sparx Gems: 182
#1 Posted: 13:47:30 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The digital portal owners pack is a bad idea for several reasons. The first reason is what if you don't have Trap team or swap force, but you have a giants/SSA portal? If you buy the portal owners pack, you can't use swaps because that's why we needed the portal for Swap Force. Thus destroying that concept if you buy a swapper or two. Then, in the demo that The Skylander Boy and girl got, Lou said that the Sea and Sky areas were optional, but the Land ones are not because you get a land vehicle in the starter pack. That shows that if you buy the digital portal owners pack, you might not be able to beat the game without paying money to get a land vehicle, but since vehicles are $15, the portal owners pack will be the same price, or more expensive, as the regular game, and you still don't get Spitfire and Stealth Elf.
---
Hi
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 13:56:52 13/06/2015
Those arguments are just really silly.
If you don't have Swap Force or TT portal you don't use Swappers or Traps,tough luck. You probably didn't buy any to begin with if you don't have those games unless you like wasting money.
Digital Owners comes with Instant Hot Streak, which allows you to finish the game.
We don't know the price of Digital Owners' pack yet.

You can always buy Spitfire and SE loose.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Popblah1gaming Green Sparx Gems: 182
#3 Posted: 13:58:31 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, I obviously didn't check my facts before posting smilie I feel so dumb now!
---
Hi
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 15:16:06 13/06/2015
Also, I like the fact that for the first time I don't need my disk in the drive. I'm pretty sure my disc player in my Ps3 was WORE OUT with the hundreds of hours loading HCs and Quests.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#5 Posted: 15:26:17 13/06/2015
Quote: Popblah1gaming
Oh, I obviously didn't check my facts before posting smilie I feel so dumb now!

I'd reccomend closing this thread before open season on new users begins.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me