Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > E3 starts June 14! It's almost here. Post one game that would destroy you.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
E3 starts June 14! It's almost here. Post one game that would destroy you. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#51 Posted: 21:01:45 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: zer0dch
Quote: WilltheWizard

Hate to break it to ya, but Activision owns it now.

No **** dude.

Also: Sega isn't making an appearance at E3 this year.

Also 2: Zelda was confirmed its not going to be at E3.

Also 3: Rosalina the Game isn't going to happen unless it were a portable title. No way would Nintendo be that stupid to develop that game for their dead console. I also doubt a standalone Rosalina game will happen in the next five years.

I believe Zelda's just going to get a private press roundtable :P

That would be Nintendo's kick in the nuts to its fans, that is for sure.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#52 Posted: 21:32:39 12/06/2015
Here are my predictions for Nintendo this year.

"Not gonna happen" tier

- F-Zero U (The whole Mario Kart 8 thing either means that they are testing the waters for a new one, or are saying "Enjoy what you get, there won't be another for a while." I hope it's the former.)

- new Ice Climbers (It won't happen, but it'd be a great comeback. I think keep the platforming mechanics from the first, but expand upon it with new elements and bosses. Wouldn't it look great too?)

- Kid Icarus Uprising 2/HD (Sakurai is working on Smash currently and has said that he won't be going back to KI, but I'd love it if it were true.)

- Pokemon Snap U (This works too well with the Wii U, Miiverse, the Gamepad controls, and SD cards for saving pictures would make the game that much better.)

-A Waluigi game (wah.)

"Possible" tier

-Retro Studios new project is a 2D Metroid game. (I'd love a new DKCR with K. Rool and the Kremlings as the antagonists, but it feels too soon after Tropical Freeze for that.)

-Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD/3D (plz)

-Mother 3 released on Wii U VC. (Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!)

-Animal Crossing U with 2 Player splitscreen, return of the island and city, a lot more options with the mayor, and campfires with friends/villagers.

-Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 3 (Wario Coluseum, a Halberd track, a Splatoon course, and the Wuhu Island tracks are what I'd like to see as tracks. I want Star Fox, Pikmin, or Splatoon to be the new IP they bring in. K. Rool, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, Birdo, and R.O.B. are the Mario characters I'd like to see.

-New Mario Strikers game (Please bring back Petey and Waluigi's infamous taunt!)

-Paper Mario U

-Gamecube Virtual Console on Wii U.

"Shoe ins" tier

-Star Fox will be shown off and given a name, Project Guard will be a part of it. Project Giant Robot will influence another game that we don't know about yet.

-A huge Splatoon summer news blowout, hopefully with the F.L.U.D.D. and Shadow Mario's Paintbrush as weapons and/or an Isle Delfino map. More amiibo compatibility.

-Quite a few Amiibo reveals, including the final wave of Smash Bros amiibo and a new wave of Super Mario amiibos including Wario, Rosalina, and the rest of the compatible MP10 characters. (wah ;-;)

-Ryu, Roy, and Wolf revealed for Smash Bros DLC. Some more retro stages. (I'm predicting New Pork City, Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Dreamland 64, Magicant, and Mute City (3DS).)

-Hyrule Warriors 3D (Hoy, small fry!)

Aside from Nintendo, Microsoft will have some sort of Rare reveal. I have no idea about Sony.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#53 Posted: 22:33:37 12/06/2015
I actually expect more Amiibo functionality with games like Splatoon and future titles.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#54 Posted: 23:39:56 12/06/2015
Please Santa, I've been good this year.:

Elder Scrolls 6-This probably won't happen for a while, especially with how bad Skyrim was.
Rune Factory 5-Most likely won't happen for a while, because of the publisher shutting down.
A Sims 4 expansion Thats worth the goddamn money-Knowing EA, it's not going to happen.

Santa, I want this under my tree
Harvest Moon Seeds of Memories-So excited ;A;
Fallout 4- German Shepherds are my favorite doggies ever, not to mention I really wanna see whats up with the color pallet. It's a bit wonky for a Fallout game.
Final Fantasy 14-ROAD TRIP BRO
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#55 Posted: 00:20:16 13/06/2015
Quote: parisruelz12

Elder Scrolls 6-This probably won't happen for a while, especially with how bad Skyrim was.
Rune Factory 5-Most likely won't happen for a while, because of the publisher shutting down.
A Sims 4 expansion Thats worth the goddamn money-Knowing EA, it's not going to happen.

Fallout 4- German Shepherds are my favorite doggies ever, not to mention I really wanna see whats up with the color pallet. It's a bit wonky for a Fallout game.

I think you mean Final Fantasy XV (15). XIV (14) has been out for ages.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#56 Posted: 00:50:39 13/06/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182

I think you mean Final Fantasy XV (15). XIV (14) has been out for ages.

I knew it was one of those two. Just didn't remember which one. TY~ :3
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#57 Posted: 14:27:55 13/06/2015
Mario Sunshine 2/HD/3D/U/3DS
More MK8 DLC
Banjo-Threeie in same style as original
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#58 Posted: 14:37:26 13/06/2015
The Roy and Ryu DLC already slayed me...
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#59 Posted: 15:30:08 14/06/2015

Elder Scrolls 6-This probably won't happen for a while, especially considering how bad skyrim was

Wat.

What Elder scrolls were you playing?

Also it won't happen for a while hexause Bethesda us a small studio that works on a four year cycle. Considering you just got a fallout announcement you won't be getting a new elder scrolls for about 3 - 4 years.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#60 Posted: 15:19:07 15/06/2015
Plants vs zombies 2016 is gonna rock
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#61 Posted: 01:28:56 16/06/2015
Quote: Windumup

The WiiU has been dead since the middle of 2013, dude. Go online and look up the plummeting sales, no third party support, and first party line up. Its been super short all year.

The PS3 isn't even dead. Its still getting games and has a huge player base that is active.

Uh the Wii U is not dead, -__- Smash Bros 4 and Skylanders (Wii U edition is the best for both)

That doesn't help that the WiiU is the most struggling console, besting the gamecube.

In the end, the WiiU is a lackluster console.

That may be true nut i sont care because if it has fun games i will play it.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#62 Posted: 01:31:11 16/06/2015
a new crash game.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#63 Posted: 02:09:01 16/06/2015
Yeah, so apparently Shenmue 3 managed to CRASH both Kickstarter and NeoGAF. I think Sony won E3! ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#64 Posted: 02:22:23 16/06/2015
Gah, hoping to see if Crash makes it. They've teased him WAY too much recently.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:27 16/06/2015 by Matteomax
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#65 Posted: 07:13:27 17/06/2015
the last guardian looks really sweet. i'm so playing it when i get a ps4.

however...

that giant creature thing is going to die, isn't it?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#66 Posted: 07:39:51 17/06/2015
The predictions I got right. (All 3 that weren't completely leaked)

Quote: LunarDistortion
Here are my predictions for Nintendo this year.

-Star Fox will be shown off and given a name, Project Guard will be a part of it. Project Giant Robot will influence another game that we don't know about yet.

-Quite a few Amiibo reveals, including the final wave of Smash Bros amiibo and a new wave of Super Mario amiibos including Wario, Rosalina, and the rest of the compatible MP10 characters. (wah ;-;)

-Ryu, Roy, and Wolf revealed for Smash Bros DLC. Some more retro stages. (I'm predicting New Pork City, Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Dreamland 64, Magicant, and Mute City (3DS).)

-Hyrule Warriors 3D (Hoy, small fry!)

Aside from Nintendo, Microsoft will have some sort of Rare reveal. I have no idea about Sony.

Wow, I knew half of these wouldn't be included, but...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#67 Posted: 07:44:27 17/06/2015
it really pisses me off how so many people are complaining about the new star fox game because 'the graphics sucks'

you should just be happy that there is going to be a new star fox game, honestly. i seriously thought command was going to be the last one.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#68 Posted: 13:08:34 17/06/2015
PAPER JAM DESTROYED ME

IDFC IF IT HAS STICKER STAR CROSSOVER IT IS A CROSSOVER OF THE GREATEST MARIO RPGS EVER

*pant pant*
---
My life is complete.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#69 Posted: 13:58:12 17/06/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
it really pisses me off how so many people are complaining about the new star fox game because 'the graphics sucks'

you should just be happy that there is going to be a new star fox game, honestly. i seriously thought command was going to be the last one.

The graphics don't suck, but they aren't out of this world either, at least not on the actual planets (space looks amazing, though). However, it's not really a problem. I mean, it should be expected, since it's being co-developed by Platinum Games, and they never were masters of graphics from a technical standpoint, as they want all of their games to run at 60FPS without hiccups.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#70 Posted: 17:31:10 17/06/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
PAPER JAM DESTROYED ME

IDFC IF IT HAS STICKER STAR CROSSOVER IT IS A CROSSOVER OF THE GREATEST MARIO RPGS EVER

*pant pant*

Easy there, tiger. It's technically a Mario & Luigi game with Paper Mario elements (akin to the babies in Partners in Time). It's developed by Alpha Dream and running Dream Team's engine and battle style. But it should be fun! ^.^

Although, from the promotional material, it's looking like the story is going to be a "M&L Bowser kidnaps M&L Princess Peach" flavored story. Which is a bit disappointing. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me