Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > E3 starts June 14! It's almost here. Post one game that would destroy you.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
E3 starts June 14! It's almost here. Post one game that would destroy you. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 04:27:47 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

It's gonna happen, r-r-right g-guys?
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 04:49:19 12/06/2015
I will post more then one because rebel

Pokemon Snap 3DS
Ty 4 (Make it happen!!!!)
New Custom Robo 3DS game
New Pokemon Main series title
Jack and Daxter game
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#3 Posted: 04:54:53 12/06/2015
Injustice 2. Except I expect the sequel to come out when the prequel comics end which should be next year with Injustice Year 5.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:10 12/06/2015 by somePerson
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 04:59:42 12/06/2015
Unnamed Marvel Telltale Game
UNNAMED MARVEL TELLTALE GAME
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 05:18:43 12/06/2015
TWEWY 2
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 06:01:41 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
TWEWY 2

Yeah, this would make me incredibly stoked. I played the first one when it came out and fell in love with it. Must have beat it seven or so times by now.

I hope TWEWY 2, if it ever happens, comes to Android.

Getting real sick of the piece of crap 3DS hardware. Besides, TWEWY is also one of those games that just works on touch devices.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#7 Posted: 06:30:04 12/06/2015
Sonic boom Fire vs ice

Go and die in a hole!

I'd be happier if a sonic game came out on Xbox again I'd be happier. smilie

Edit:

Whoops! Lego dimensions!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:30:47 12/06/2015 by Eruptor100
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#8 Posted: 06:35:40 12/06/2015
Ether a third Okami game that comes after Okamiden or a remake of Okamiden for ether the WiiU or New 3DS.
A remake of the first Spyro trilogy.
Final Fantasy VII remake.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess remaster. I believe that this game has the best graphics suitable for a remaster because of it's more realistic nature. Also I think the game needs a bit more colour. Not too much so that it takes away from the mature theme of the game; just enough so that it's not too bland.
Also I would like to see another 3D Rayman game. The last two were really great, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 3D game again. Legends was very similar to Origins, so I want something different. I believe the studio can make it a success considering how well they made the last two. The studio just brought Rayman back into the spotlight after letting him die for like, 7 years, so I don't want them to just drop him again. Let him have his franchise dammit. Assassin's Creed has had way too much attention.

Now as for games more likley to happen at E3, I would like to see more Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda (mainly the Zelda WiiU project) and Kingdom Hearts 3 news. Also I really wanted to see more of Final Fantasy XV at E3 but apparently there isn't going to be (****ing hell this game is never going to come out isn't it?).
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 10:33:53 12/06/2015
I'm with Zer0. I've waited long enough for a new Crash game, and if that happened, I would go out and IMMEDIATELY buy a PS4 if it happened.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 11:36:52 12/06/2015
It was Fallout 4 but that ended up being confirmed. I'm so freaking excited about it and seeing more of it during Bethesda's conference.
---
Cool cool.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#11 Posted: 12:11:39 12/06/2015
Rosalina the Game, obviously. And new Crash game.

Pipe dreams aside, I want more info on Hyrule Warriors 3DS. I also kinda hope for at least an announcement or teaser of a Sonic Team developed Sonic game. Also, I'm eager to see Star Fox.

Kinda looking forward to more info on Mario Maker, the recent leaks about Yoshi and even Bowser Jr being in the game among other things actually have me interested. Initially, it seemed like it was just gonna all be based on SMB1, but it seems they are really branching out, and even adding new things.

I also hope for more info on Uncharted 4, specifically story direction and multiplayer.

I generally have a lot of curiosities about this E3, but overall, I just want to be surprised, pleasantly.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:18 12/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#12 Posted: 12:28:17 12/06/2015
Punch out or F-Zerobut pretty excited for star fox
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#13 Posted: 12:43:42 12/06/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543

Now as for games more likley to happen at E3, I would like to see more Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda (mainly the Zelda WiiU project) and Kingdom Hearts 3 news. Also I really wanted to see more of Final Fantasy XV at E3 but apparently there isn't going to be (****ing hell this game is never going to come out isn't it?).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Nintendo has confirmed that they will only be talking about games releasing this year, and as the new Legend of Zelda is releasing next year, there won't be any talk going for it.

Anyway, I would personally like to see a new TWEWY at E3, I really liked the game, even if I haven't beaten entirely yet.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#14 Posted: 12:52:05 12/06/2015
Actually, they never said that Zelda was delayed beyond 2015, merely that it "is not a priority".

It's not definite yet, but I would say it's likely it ain't coming out this year.

The announcement that it won't be at E3 was just a separate thing:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/...CAAADVHjTtchGZw
---
#15 Posted: 12:52:14 12/06/2015
I forgot about the new Star Fox Wii U game. I'm really interested in learning more about about this game at E3. For a while I was really worried that Star Fox wasn't going to get anymore games and that Command would the end of it (which is terrible since it's a ****ty game and the endings in it were terrible except for like, one ending).

(I'm secretly hoping this new Star Fox game will be a reboot; preferably starting again from Star Fox 64. And also have the original team aka no Krystal and Peppy is back)
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:00:11 12/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#16 Posted: 13:01:09 12/06/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I forgot about the new Star Fox Wii U game. I'm really interested in learning more about about this game at E3. For a while I was really worried that Star Fox wasn't going to get anymore games and that Command would the end of it (which is terrible since it's a ****ty game).

(I'm secretly hoping this new Star Fox game will be a reboot; preferably starting again from Star Fox 64. And also have the original team aka no Krystal and Peppy is back)

I don't want it to be a reboot as there is stuff they left on a total cliffhanger. Also Peppy was great in Assault, as a character, I like him taking on the role of a commander.

Krystal may have messed with things but she is not irredeemable.

In general, I hope the game spring boards off of Assault's gameplay.
---
#17 Posted: 13:09:24 12/06/2015
Eh I don't know. To me Krystal just seems to be there for the furry fandom to drool at. I'd just much rather see more of Katt, since Katt and her relationship with Falco really interests me. :I
I can see how she can be redeemed though. I won't get angry if they do include her in the new game; as long as she's redeemed I'm fine. To be honest all I want is more Katt and Falco, and as long as the studio don't pull another Adventures where those two are not in the game I'm fine.

I've never been a fan of any Star Fox game after 64, so that's a main reason why I'd rather just have a reboot.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:14:05 12/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#18 Posted: 13:28:12 12/06/2015
Quote:
Eh I don't know. To me Krystal just seems to be there for the furry fandom to drool at.

Because the relationship between Fox and Wolf totally wasn't homo-erotic at all in all of the games... smilie
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#19 Posted: 13:34:23 12/06/2015
A game where you can use any AMIIBO like Sklyanders.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#20 Posted: 13:40:31 12/06/2015
Uh, I guess since the stuff for Ratchet & Clank is out already (HURRY UP 2016), I'd be pretty happy with a localization confirmation for Dai Gyakuten Saiban. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#21 Posted: 14:14:09 12/06/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote:
Eh I don't know. To me Krystal just seems to be there for the furry fandom to drool at.

Because the relationship between Fox and Wolf totally wasn't homo-erotic at all in all of the games... :P

pfffttt the relationship between fox and falco >>> relationship between fox and wolf ;)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:15:27 12/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#22 Posted: 16:42:13 12/06/2015
Quote: zer0dch
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

Quote: Matteomax
I'm with Zer0. I've waited long enough for a new Crash game, and if that happened, I would go out and IMMEDIATELY buy a PS4 if it happened.

Hate to break it to ya, but Activision owns it now.
---
Spread those positive vibes
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#23 Posted: 16:57:00 12/06/2015
I would love to see Metal Arms: Glitch in the system finally get its sequel. It's been almost 12 sprinking years! Oh, and maybe a sequel to Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#24 Posted: 17:10:07 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: WilltheWizard
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

No **** dude.

Also: Sega isn't making an appearance at E3 this year.

Also 2: Zelda was confirmed its not going to be at E3.

Also 3: Rosalina the Game isn't going to happen unless it were a portable title. No way would Nintendo be that stupid to develop that game for their dead console. I also doubt a standalone Rosalina game will happen in the next five years.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#25 Posted: 17:17:12 12/06/2015
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

No **** dude.

Also 3: Rosalina the Game isn't going to happen unless it were a portable title. No way would Nintendo be that stupid to develop that game for their dead console. I also doubt a standalone Rosalina game will happen in the next five years.

The WiiU is not dead. Can I tell you a dead system the PS3.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:50 12/06/2015 by HIR
#26 Posted: 17:23:47 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429

No **** dude.

The WiiU has been dead since the middle of 2013, dude. Go online and look up the plummeting sales, no third party support, and first party line up. Its been super short all year.

The PS3 isn't even dead. Its still getting games and has a huge player base that is active.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:05 12/06/2015 by HIR
#27 Posted: 17:34:12 12/06/2015
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

No **** dude.

1) SEGA isn't having a booth, but they are making announcements in other conferences, and some of their upcoming games will be at other company's booths.

3)

[User Posted Image]

It's also worth noting that Nintendo has held onto the trademark "ROSETTA" since 2007. Companies don't make trademarks unless they one day plan to put out a product under it. Rosetta is Rosalina's Japanese name, and 2007 is the year she made her debut.

A game of her's will happen one day, and she's more popular now more than ever. It's not a completely unrealistic hope, especially since Miyamoto has said Nintendo "wants to make more spin-off games using characters like Captain Toad". It would more likely be a console game too, since that's where her fanbase knows her from, and they could potentially re-use the 3D World engine if they wanted.

I'm not particularly expecting it at E3. I'm allowed to have a bit of hope though. That isn't a crime.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:06 12/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#28 Posted: 17:42:04 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
A new Sonic game isn't going to be at E3 if the company isn't going to be there. Sega will probably be there for Atlus, and the treehouse stream for the new 3DS Sonic game.

Rosalina isn't coming just because a trademark has been made seven years ago. There have been developers who create trademarks and hold onto them for years without ever doing anything with it.

That's cool and all, but there are much more deserving characters that should have a game before Rosalina does.
#29 Posted: 17:46:10 12/06/2015
A new Sonic game isn't going to be at E3 if the company isn't going to be there. Sega will probably be there for Atlus, and the treehouse stream for the new 3DS Sonic game.

Rosalina isn't coming just because a trademark has been made seven years ago. There have been developers who create trademarks and hold onto them for years without ever doing anything with it.

That's cool and all, but there are much more deserving characters that should have a game before Rosalina does.

#justzer0dchthings

Also enjoy watching Sony talk about how much the Share Button has been pressed rather than showing games.

Also the Vita is failing harder than the Wii U is.
---
#30 Posted: 17:57:01 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182

#justzer0dchthings

Also enjoy watching Sony talk about how much the Share Button has been pressed rather than showing games.

Also the Vita is failing harder than the Wii U is.

I wasn't trying to upset you, I'm just being realistic. I do enjoy how your reaction to what's more realistic than your hope is to start calling me out and making such a bitter post like that.

Sony will definitely have games at E3, dude. They know what to talk about and what not to talk about. In fact, if Nintendo is only showing games for 2015 and a little later than that...it would make sense for Sony and Microsoft to be showing more games than Nintendo.

It was incredibly smart for Sony to kill off the Vita early, you know. Would have saved Nintendo a lot of money if they did the same thing, rather than invest in a dead piece of hardware.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#31 Posted: 18:11:00 12/06/2015

No **** dude.

The WiiU has been dead since the middle of 2013, dude. Go online and look up the plummeting sales, no third party support, and first party line up. Its been super short all year.

The PS3 isn't even dead. Its still getting games and has a huge player base that is active.

Uh the Wii U is not dead, -__- Smash Bros 4 and Skylanders (Wii U edition is the best for both)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#32 Posted: 18:11:27 12/06/2015
If Insomniac is to potentially be believed, there may be R&C gameplay showcasing content other than what's been in the video previews during the Sony presser.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#33 Posted: 18:19:31 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

Uh the Wii U is not dead, -__- Smash Bros 4 and Skylanders (Wii U edition is the best for both)

That doesn't help that the WiiU is the most struggling console, besting the gamecube.

In the end, the WiiU is a lackluster console.
#34 Posted: 18:25:23 12/06/2015
You just gotta love how every topic zer0 posts in, it turns into "everything nintendo sucks, everything sony was made by god and can do no wrong"

Blind loyalty much?
#35 Posted: 18:29:02 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
No, go ahead and read the posts earlier. Sonicbrawler and that other user (can't remember his name on mobile) brought PlayStation into the equation, and then sonicbrawler got defensive and decided to go on about how he expects Sony to talk non stop about the share button and how the vita is doing worse than the Wii u. I didn't bring up Sony until the others did in their attempt to try and trigger me lel

It's funny how SS comes in to topics with nothing to contribute but "I don't like thing". Lol.

Where in this topic was I the one to bring up Sony and go on about it? All I did was defend something sonicbrawler said in his attempt to troll me lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:04 12/06/2015 by HIR
#36 Posted: 18:34:04 12/06/2015
It's funny how SS comes in to topics with nothing to contribute but "I don't like thing". Lol.

Quote: StriderSwag

*coughs twice*
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#37 Posted: 18:34:34 12/06/2015
To be honest, I kinda outgrown hype fantasies and only expecting people up on stage acting like mental patients or someone who just made a dump in his big boy pants. But if there is a game I want to see more than anything else, while still keeping a realistic view, would be a Skylanders-platformer spin-off with Spyro so we can have the old PS1 Spyro mechanics again while Activision can still promote it with the Skylanders-brand.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#38 Posted: 18:35:05 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator

*coughs twice*

Can you attempt to defend the post you just made?

And sorry, I didn't even see your post. I'm on mobile and sometimes I guess I scroll over posts without thinking. :p
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#39 Posted: 18:35:26 12/06/2015
Paper Mario Wii U aaaaaaahhhh smilie
---
My life is complete.
#40 Posted: 18:36:31 12/06/2015

*coughs twice*

Can you attempt to defend the post you just made?

And sorry, I didn't even see your post. I'm on mobile and sometimes I guess I scroll over posts without thinking. smilie

What do you mean?

Nah it's fine, happens all the time.
#41 Posted: 18:38:25 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
Paper Mario Wii U aaaaaaahhhh ;_;

If it stuck to the first two games, that would be awesome.

I can't believe I bought sticker star.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#42 Posted: 18:44:57 12/06/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
Paper Mario Wii U aaaaaaahhhh smilie

If it stuck to the first two games, that would be awesome.

I can't believe I bought sticker star.

^

---
My life is complete.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#43 Posted: 18:45:46 12/06/2015
It was Fallout 4 but now I guess a new SpongeBob game made by Heavy Iron would be amazing.
#44 Posted: 18:47:34 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13
It was Fallout 4 but now I guess a new SpongeBob game made by Heavy Iron would be amazing.

wouldn't be announced at E3 :/

did spongebon ever get good again? I saw the second movie, it should have been two episodes.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#45 Posted: 18:50:54 12/06/2015
Walking Dead Season 3.
#46 Posted: 18:54:29 12/06/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

wouldn't be announced at E3 :/

did spongebon ever get good again? I saw the second movie, it should have been two episodes.

I would say yes, even though imo it was never as bad as people stated it to be. Season 9 is a huge improvement so far. Alot of the old writers from season 1-3 are coming back after the movie too so that should be fun.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#47 Posted: 19:26:25 12/06/2015
A new core series Pokemon game (I know we just recently got ORAS, but still) and Star Fox.

On a side note, this is definitely going to be the most EPIC birthday I've ever had. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:24 12/06/2015 by Iblistech
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#48 Posted: 19:39:10 12/06/2015
I would also love to see a HD 3D remake of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, but God knows if that'll show up.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#49 Posted: 19:44:01 12/06/2015
A new Pokemon Stadium would be great aswell.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#50 Posted: 20:53:22 12/06/2015
Crash Bandicoot PS4.

No **** dude.

I believe Zelda's just going to get a private press roundtable smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me