Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Night of Cynder: The Evil Dragoness
Page 1 of 1
The Night of Cynder: The Evil Dragoness [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 11:01:24 14/12/2008 | Topic Creator
This story is about Cynder she finds one of the Chronicler's books the book was of herself after DotD she was suposed to be the dragoness that takes the role of Malefor and has to kill SPYRO she even wants to kill him for some reson I'll do Chapter 1 on Wednesday and PLZ no bad comments
dragonknight565 Blue Sparx Gems: 582
#2 Posted: 16:59:03 14/12/2008
That's a really good idea.
---
~~Hope is always there... You just have to look hard enough~~
-Leafwind
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#3 Posted: 06:29:58 15/12/2008
Sounds really good!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#4 Posted: 23:38:37 15/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Book of Life

One night Cynder set off on her own adventure to find out about her life in the future so she went to The Mountain of Malefor "wow it's dark in here" said Cynder "woa OUCH" yelled Cynder she had triped over something "a book" Cynder quietly began to read it "no this can't be happening not again I CAN'T TAKE THE ROLE OF MALEFOR" screamed Cynder a red evil viris spread across the room and finaly found Cynder "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" screamed Cynder her horns turned from grey to white and black smoke surrounded her Cynder's eyes turned silver the red turned white but she wasn't growing her voice had changed to dark Cynder's voice "I-I-I'm a monster this is...." whispered Cynder Malefor had coruppted her again "what happened oh right the little purple twerp Spyro what he done to Malefor was unbleavable now I'm takeing the role of the purple dragon Malefor had died MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
2 Be Continued.......
Sry I haven't written chapter 1 in the past few days I had an operation stuck in the hospitle for a wile
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me