Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Animal Crossing Topic: Now with more leafs!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
All-Purpose Animal Crossing Topic: Now with more leafs!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 05:38:58 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Due to previous All-Purpose topics being closed and the last 2 open ones are for discussion on rumor speculation, I have decided to bring forth the new All-Purpose topic!

News and information will be periodically updates as new info is released!

[User Posted Image]

Welcome to Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

Trailer

Dream Suite codes: (Feel free to add your Dream Suite code and I will edit it in here. [Format: (Name) - (Town) - (Code)] )

Friend Codes: (Feel free to add your friend codes to play with others and visit each others towns! [Format: (Name) | (Town) | (Code)] )
TacoMakerSkys | Foxshire | 1118-0302-8828

Upcoming Events:
Events for August
Big Cloud Season - You may see cumulonimbus clouds between 9AM and 3PM
Fireworks Season - The Nooklings' shop sells fireworks
Sundays in August - Fireworks Displays - Fireworks displays occur between 7PM and Midnight. Receive shiny accessories from Isabelle on the plaza. Buy fortune cookies from Redd to win rare items.
August 8: Mom sends a Shave-Ice Maker
Third Saturday in August - Bug-Off

[User Posted Image]
Design to your limit! This is Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer!

Introducing the use of amiibo cards, coming with this game.

Trailer

Release Date
JP: July 30, 2015
NA: September 25, 2015
EU/AUS: October 2, 2015

amiibo Card packaging
[User Posted Image]

Animal Crossing series amiibo
[User Posted Image]
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:50:26 13/11/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
#2 Posted: 05:39:17 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival
[User Posted Image]

Let's get the party started!

Release Dates:
NA: November 13, 2015
EU: November 20, 2015
JP: November 21, 2015
AUS: November 21, 2015
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:49:53 13/11/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
#3 Posted: 06:24:05 11/06/2015 | Topic Creator
If anybody wants to come visit my town, my Friend Code is 1118-0302-8828. We can set up a time to visit each others towns!
---
words. letters. filler.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 12:06:38 11/06/2015
Is it confirmed what the cards actually do?
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#5 Posted: 14:51:57 11/06/2015
The cards are card based amiibo. They unlock new villagers for the happy home game for you to decorate their house.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
#6 Posted: 20:51:10 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth

You scan them into the Happy Home Designer game and you unlock a new villager to decorate their home. Once you decorate their home, you can scan more villagers to come visit their home.
---
words. letters. filler.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 14:03:27 14/06/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

You scan them into the Happy Home Designer game and you unlock a new villager to decorate their home. Once you decorate their home, you can scan more villagers to come visit their home.

also there is talk about these cards will work for the animal crossing u. that will be talked about at this year e3.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#8 Posted: 18:23:13 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

also there is talk about these cards will work for the animal crossing u. that will be talked about at this year e3.

That's if it even gets announced at this E3, which would be stupid if they didn't.
---
words. letters. filler.
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#9 Posted: 21:12:34 14/06/2015
I'd recommend putting the AC series amiibo figures up there too (Isabelle, Tom Nook, Mable, KK Slider)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8383
#10 Posted: 22:11:13 14/06/2015
I need the Animal Crossing Amiibo so badly. D:
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#11 Posted: 19:05:16 16/06/2015

The game everyone was asking for. Thanks Nintendo!
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#12 Posted: 19:12:45 16/06/2015
Wow, when I saw the characters in HD, I was having a fit. Then the game play came in and I was so disappointed. The same with this Metroid game that was announced today. T-T Nintendo what are you doing?!
#13 Posted: 19:54:18 16/06/2015
home designer e3 trailer

home designer nintendo direct
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#14 Posted: 19:57:17 16/06/2015
more new ac amiibos and home designer cards is shown here..
http://e3.nintendo.com/amiibo/
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#15 Posted: 06:03:45 17/06/2015
You wouldn't believe how disappointed and mad I am about the Animal Crossing announcements being two spinoffs no one ever asked for. Ever.

When it opened up with the HD Isabelle coming into town with several other main animals waiting for her, I was so happy. Animal Crossing for Wii U would be so good, but then they moved the camera down...

It's a Mario Party game.

Made by the same people that made some of the worst MP titles imo, Nd Cube.

That requires 4 Amiibo to be bought for almost $50 to have a normal 4 player Mario Party game or else you can't play the game.

-_-
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#16 Posted: 06:06:10 17/06/2015
My sis (who loves animal crossing) is just getting the K.K amiibo.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#17 Posted: 06:24:06 17/06/2015
I'll buy the game to review on my insta and not touch it again, I'll just have it to say I own it. As for the amiibo I'M BUYING EVERY SINGLE ONE I LOOOVE ANIMAL CROSSING AND I CAN'T WAIT!
#18 Posted: 09:51:10 17/06/2015
Quote: epicLLOYD
I'll buy the game to review on my insta and not touch it again, I'll just have it to say I own it. As for the amiibo I'M BUYING EVERY SINGLE ONE I LOOOVE ANIMAL CROSSING AND I CAN'T WAIT!

since this year skylanders is a lackluster, why not... i maybe doing the same, now that i have freed up a lot of cash for usage on other things than skylanders.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#19 Posted: 12:36:54 17/06/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
You wouldn't believe how disappointed and mad I am about the Animal Crossing announcements being two spinoffs no one ever asked for. Ever.

When it opened up with the HD Isabelle coming into town with several other main animals waiting for her, I was so happy. Animal Crossing for Wii U would be so good, but then they moved the camera down...

It's a Mario Party game.

Made by the same people that made some of the worst MP titles imo, Nd Cube.

That requires 4 Amiibo to be bought for almost $50 to have a normal 4 player Mario Party game or else you can't play the game.

-_-

My thoughts exactly.

And looking at the Youtube comments/dislike bar, everyone seems to have similar views.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#20 Posted: 14:05:10 17/06/2015
Happy Home Designer is fine. It actually takes an element of Animal Crossing that people enjoy and fleshes it out into it's own game. It's like Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker in that regard, and I don't mind seeing things like that.

Amiibo Festival is silly because it's just plastering Animal Crossing onto something that isn't Animal Crossing. Not only that, but even as a party game...it's far too calm. There doesn't seem to be mini-games, the music is all cute and relaxing...it just isn't much of a party. Animal Crossing really isn't a fitting series for that. If they wanted to make a party game that isn't Mario Party 10 or Wii U Party, then they should have used Kirby or Pokémon, or maybe even Toon Zelda. Those are way more fitting thematically and could actually be cool.

That said, I don't even play normal Animal Crossing games, but even I can see why Amiibo Festival was a bad idea.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#21 Posted: 16:49:16 17/06/2015
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Bundle Spotted, Details are scarce but according to the Amazon listing, the bundle includes a copy of the game, two amiibo figures and three amiibo cards – each of which unlock their own party game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/20...-bundle-spotted
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#22 Posted: 19:29:12 17/06/2015
I'm reallt excited for Happy Home Designer tbh.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#23 Posted: 20:06:22 17/06/2015
They just announced that Amiibo Festival ISN'T just a board game. It has other elements, it's just the only mode or whatever they can talk about right now.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#24 Posted: 21:57:41 17/06/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
They just announced that Amiibo Festival ISN'T just a board game. It has other elements, it's just the only mode or whatever they can talk about right now.

Thank god... ._.
---
My life is complete.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#25 Posted: 00:43:58 18/06/2015

WHEW! Time to buy me some amiibo cards..
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#26 Posted: 00:45:30 18/06/2015

Yes.Hope the other modes are good
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8383
#27 Posted: 00:45:42 18/06/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

This post makes no sense. The game is still gonna have Amiibo locked sections in it but you'll react differently because it isn't Mario Party.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:17 18/06/2015 by somePerson
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#28 Posted: 00:47:30 18/06/2015
Quote: somePerson
Quote: ZapNorris

This post makes no sense.

The amazon leak said something about Amiibo cards
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#29 Posted: 02:56:30 18/06/2015

Wow. So it's probably like Happy Home designer, where the first trailer completely neglected the cool parts of the game. Personally I'm excited for Amiibo Festival, as me and my friends are big fans of both Mario Party and amiibo.

EDIT: So apparently (according to amazon), amiibo cards will be used in "fun minigames". I assume that all the symbols on them have something to do with it. They have a number, a type, a dice roll, and a rock-paper-scissors symbol. I wonder what it all means.

EDIT 2:
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:08:51 18/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#30 Posted: 03:12:41 18/06/2015
I'm excited for Happy Home Designer, they went the entirely wrong way of presenting it though. Instead of showing "Hey, build your town without limit! Put in the villagers you want with Amiibo cards, or even make your town have a theme or story to it, do whatever!", they said "Decorate other villagers houses for them!". That's not how you get people excited for your game.

Amiibo Festival is apparently going to be free, but Amiibo are still required. Meaning about a $50 game if you count the cost of all 4 Amiibo. :/
#31 Posted: 03:19:11 18/06/2015
The developers talked about the amiibo sharing the data between the two games. This has the potential to be really cool.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:33 18/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#32 Posted: 09:08:48 18/06/2015
I'm excited for Happy Home Designer, they went the entirely wrong way of presenting it though. Instead of showing "Hey, build your town without limit! Put in the villagers you want with Amiibo cards, or even make your town have a theme or story to it, do whatever!", they said "Decorate other villagers houses for them!". That's not how you get people excited for your game.

Amiibo Festival is apparently going to be free, but Amiibo are still required. Meaning about a $50 game if you count the cost of all 4 Amiibo. :/

one thing we dont know, and that is how much will the card be needed for the achhd game. you may end up having to buy cards to unlock everything in the game. so buying blind bags for 100+ cards can fast become a nightmare, if you dont find what you want to unlock or your favorite animal...

also the amiibo festival is not gonna be free, an amazon listing with a game box is already out there..

https://twitter.com/NintendoIn...0406912/photo/1
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:19:18 18/06/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#33 Posted: 11:46:16 18/06/2015

one thing we dont know, and that is how much will the card be needed for the achhd game. you may end up having to buy cards to unlock everything in the game. so buying blind bags for 100+ cards can fast become a nightmare, if you dont find what you want to unlock or your favorite animal...

also the amiibo festival is not gonna be free, an amazon listing with a game box is already out there..

https://twitter.com/NintendoIn...0406912/photo/1

I'm guessing they'll simply unlock a new villager you can put in your town. I hope that's what they do, at least.

It's free.
#34 Posted: 12:39:00 18/06/2015
Please tell me that they aren't trying to tell two figures, three cards, and a disk of a free game for $60. There has to be more to this. Perhaps you can download it for free but it doesn't come with everything?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:47 18/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#35 Posted: 13:30:34 18/06/2015
Quote: Ryanator20x6
Please tell me that they aren't trying to tell two figures, three cards, and a disk of a free game for $60. There has to be more to this. Perhaps you can download it for free but it doesn't come with everything?

you have two options...

1. download it free from the eshop but then you need to go buy the amiibos separately.

2. buy the bundle with 2 amiibos, 1 amiibo card pack and the game on disc(free version).

and i bet you will not find the 2 bundled amiibos sold separately from the bundle... so most people will end up buying the bundle anyway... also the achhd cards gives you extras in acaf. so everyone is interested is going to end up paying what the bundle cost anyway... as i see it you will not get away cheaply with this. if youir not planning to just restrict yourself from the game content...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:36:34 18/06/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#36 Posted: 13:35:11 18/06/2015

you have two options...

1. download it free from the eshop but then you need to go buy the amiibos separately.

2. buy the bundle with 2 amiibos, 1 amiibo card pack and the game on disc(free version).

and i bet you will not find the 2 bundled amiibos sold separately from the bundle... so you will end up buying the bundle anyway...

I don't think they're selling two figures and a card pack for $60...
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:35:43 18/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#37 Posted: 13:41:10 18/06/2015

you have two options...

and i bet you will not find the 2 bundled amiibos sold separately from the bundle... so you will end up buying the bundle anyway...

then keep an eye on the amazon listen then and you will find out in the end...

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-C...grubbergamer-20

whatever you do, if you want play the game as it was intended to be played. you will end up paying more than $60 for this game, there is no way out of that. or else you will only be playing half the game..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#38 Posted: 13:47:50 18/06/2015

you have two options...

then keep an eye on the amazon listen then and you will find out in the end...

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-C...grubbergamer-20

whatever you do, if you want play the game as it was intended to be played. you will end up paying more than $60 for this game, there is no way out of that. or else you will only be playing half the game..

Hmm, they stopped taking pre-orders.

EDIT: Looks like we have detail for the American card packs. Each one will have five villagers and one special character.
http://e3.nintendo.com/amiibo/

EDIT2: Animal Crossing amiibo Festival's Amazon page has $60 for the game, and no listed price for the "bundle". It also states "Another mode challenges players to help animals gather supplies to build a raft and escape an island before time runs out."
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:57:40 18/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#39 Posted: 18:46:51 23/06/2015
i just found this video and it explain much much better than other videos what achhd is all about...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#40 Posted: 19:53:30 23/06/2015
^ Very nice.
---
My life is complete.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#41 Posted: 02:41:12 24/06/2015
velma ia the worst villager true fact
#42 Posted: 01:14:26 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
So how about that amiibo card shortage smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#43 Posted: 02:49:58 27/07/2015
I'm getting the New Leaf soon!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#44 Posted: 05:53:35 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
boompy
---
words. letters. filler.
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#45 Posted: 11:17:58 16/08/2015
One of the AC:HHD Amiibos us Bill! Bill is a resident of Deadland, my hometown in AC (GC)
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#46 Posted: 01:46:11 13/10/2015
[User Posted Image]
WHEN WILL THIS TOPIC GET BUMPED!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#47 Posted: 03:19:55 13/10/2015
got achhd. it's okay.
#48 Posted: 20:02:46 13/11/2015
so.... amiibo festival is out today
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me