Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Getting Nervous....where are the yawn traps!?!?!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Getting Nervous....where are the yawn traps!?!?! [CLOSED]
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#101 Posted: 01:56:43 25/08/2015
All the figures are made in china where the game is made is irrelevant. Besides it's a global franchise.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#102 Posted: 09:01:26 25/08/2015
The SKUs would actually be helpful in identifying the proper shipment, since "Yawn" is the only design shared by the Light, Fire and Life elements. Also, apart from variants traps, all traps of the same design are in the same wave.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#103 Posted: 09:16:47 25/08/2015
The is only one sku for each element. Bar codes are identical regardless of sculpt only unique to element.
[User Posted Image]
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:17:49 25/08/2015 by mantez
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#104 Posted: 09:42:26 25/08/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Really TheSpyrofan12...they are all gone in aussie land(and the release in Australia was very small)....and the reason we are complaining about them not being released here is because its an American made game....not Japan or UK or China...ect..ect....but was thought up an created in Novato, California by Toys for Bob.

I was just saying how that is probably the best way to get the figures. I'm not saying people should get them from there - obviously the stock would be low. If people really want the Yawn traps, I was saying that that would be their best bet. Or ebay, but that can be really expensive.

Also I believe the figures are made in China, so the company being American made wouldn't make a difference.
---
Bring the Fanta
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#105 Posted: 01:56:36 26/08/2015
Yes the figures are made in China....i'm not talking about where the figures where/are made. I'm talking about who made the game....there has never been a missing figure in the USA from any game. And these Yawn Traps are really missing....they where only seen in Australia...and a very small shipment at that. And there not on ebay anymore...the only ones there, are all for pre-order now(they don't have any either). We all know the numbers that are made of all the figures...for those that don't its over 10,000 of each figure, because like mantez said its a global franchise...that have to make that many....so i'm wondering why all these box's of Yawn Traps are just sitting in some warehouse some place.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#106 Posted: 18:55:16 26/08/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Yes the figures are made in China....i'm not talking about where the figures where/are made. I'm talking about who made the game....there has never been a missing figure in the USA from any game. And these Yawn Traps are really missing....they where only seen in Australia...and a very small shipment at that. And there not on ebay anymore...the only ones there, are all for pre-order now(they don't have any either). We all know the numbers that are made of all the figures...for those that don't its over 10,000 of each figure, because like mantez said its a global franchise...that have to make that many....so i'm wondering why all these box's of Yawn Traps are just sitting in some warehouse some place.

They may have also been released in Canada and Germany, if I recall correctly. It is unfortunate about the lack of the figures elsewhere, but maybe... yeah I got nothing. Hopefully they'll be out soon (in every country that they aren't out in), but the chances of that now are kind of low.
---
Bring the Fanta
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#107 Posted: 19:48:43 26/08/2015
I hadn't heard Germany, but I do recall rumors of a Canadian release. I asked my friend in Canada who hooked me up with a few things to keep an eye out and they had no luck whatsoever. Doesn't meany anything one way or the other though.
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#108 Posted: 13:29:06 27/08/2015
eugh....

Look, if it isn't released next month with Super Chargers, then that's the red card to buy yours online immediately.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#109 Posted: 14:39:05 27/08/2015
Quote: goldenrushducks
eugh....

Look, if it isn't released next month with Super Chargers, then that's the red card to buy yours online immediately.

It's a red card that a full collection of Skylanders is an unrealistic goal and should no longer be attempted. And now with a "buy six Starter Packs" approach to a full collection for Super Chargers, people should swear it off. They have never really catered to collectors, but these days they are actively telling people it is futile or ridiculously expensive.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#110 Posted: 07:14:28 28/08/2015
Quote: mantez
The is only one sku for each element. Bar codes are identical regardless of sculpt only unique to element.
http://i.imgur.com/hqdRMDU.jpg

Exactly, that's why I specifically mentioned their unique elemental combination of Life, Fire, and most importantly, Light. If they had unique SKUs, we would not be able to tell what they were, making it impossible to identify them (unless an owner of yawn traps shared the SKUs).

Since they're boxed together (similarly to figures, with like 3 of two characters, 2 of the third and a single fourth one in a wave as a hypothetical example), they'll have the SKUs for Life, Fire and Light traps. The only other Light traps are Heavenly Hawk, only available in the expansion pack, and the Light Rocket (and its Rebel Lob Goblin alternate), which only shares its design with Magic.

So, if there is a trap shipment with Life, Fire and Light (I only keep repeating it because it has to stick that this is a unique combination), we will have identified the Yawn traps.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
TheDoKtor67 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1092
#111 Posted: 14:17:37 29/08/2015
Hello ! Here in Italy yawn traps are not arrived ... :-( I have the complete collection of all the Skylanders figures (including in game variants and excluding chase variants) of all the games released until now: I need only the three yawn traps to complete the Trap Team collection.
This is vey very frustrating ... :-S Is there some one that has been able to speak with Activision and knows what is happening ?!? :-T

Best regards from Modena (Italy),
Ivano Venturi
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me