Page 1 of 1
PvP?
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#1 Posted: 01:42:15 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
First off, I apologize if there was another topic similar to this first, and that I should delete this.

Ok, so the removal of pvp in trap team kinda ruined my opinion to purchase it, or at least in new conditions. I wasn't to pleased with its removal, since it
was kind of a competition thing with my siblings. Now, I'm not sure if SuperChargers will incorporate pvp or not.
Any thoughts or opinions on this?
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#2 Posted: 01:52:21 10/06/2015
I think they will add it in I know that people have said how upset they are and hopefully with rumors this game having online the can make pvp online
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 02:23:42 10/06/2015
Well, either PvP will come back, they'll replace it with some racing game, or in a perfect world, they'll have both. I mean, they have to have that supposed online support for something.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#4 Posted: 02:26:12 10/06/2015
I'm hoping it's back but not expecting it.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#5 Posted: 03:32:13 10/06/2015
Quote: Tigorus
I'm hoping it's back but not expecting it.

Based on the fact that online included racing and co-op but not PvP makes me believe that PvP is not back.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#6 Posted: 05:02:03 10/06/2015
the focus for the game is vehicles so i wouldn't count on it. pvp is most likely dead in going forward in installments since there's more of a focus to the gimmicks and they're trying to find other ways to do something like the racing as to be competitive and not rely on balance of figures, etc. for the vehicles it would be based more on having a supercharger and modding the vehicles.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#7 Posted: 07:11:34 10/06/2015
Pretty sure there will be a multiplayer racing mode, but no PvP like in previous games. There's too much Skylanders now and that mode is kinda boring anyway (in my opinion).
---
bye
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#8 Posted: 21:52:06 10/06/2015
Probably will be. The reason it wasn't in trap team was because the traps and they thought it would not be unfair. So we will most likely see it.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#9 Posted: 15:33:07 11/06/2015
Quote: superhalite
Probably will be. The reason it wasn't in trap team was because the traps and they thought it would not be unfair. So we will most likely see it.

Kaos doom challenge wasn't fair.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#10 Posted: 15:56:50 11/06/2015
Traps being overpowered is definately a dumb excuse. Just don't allow them to be used in PVP gamemodes,Eon's Elite while you're at it too, simple as that.No one is going to email them complaints over a small minigame that has no effect on story or characters.
Really wish that PVP came back with the online racing thing, but considering it's sooo hard for VV to balance story mode to level 20 Skylanders, I doubt they'll lift a finger for balancing between them.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:21 11/06/2015 by Bifrost
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#11 Posted: 17:27:05 11/06/2015
PVP is really the only motivator I had to collect all the figures. Without it I just stopped collecting. Hope its back in SuperChargers.
#12 Posted: 00:43:41 12/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Traps being overpowered is definately a dumb excuse. Just don't allow them to be used in PVP gamemodes,Eon's Elite while you're at it too, simple as that.No one is going to email them complaints over a small minigame that has no effect on story or characters.
Really wish that PVP came back with the online racing thing, but considering it's sooo hard for VV to balance story mode to level 20 Skylanders, I doubt they'll lift a finger for balancing between them.

They could enforce an Eon's Elite only if there's another Eon's Elite, or villain only if villain. But if I were paying the bills (yeah someone has to be grown up), I wouldn't bring back villains just for PvP and would sound like an incredible waste of resources. Dream On, Tyler Perry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:21 12/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#13 Posted: 00:58:30 12/06/2015
Doesn't help they're also incredibly outmatched against each other. You can't expect Maskermind to fight anyone,and it'd take someone who really likes being frustrated to use Chomp Chest. Just handwave that they're not allowed in Battle Arenas(because they're not trusted or something) and that Eon's Elite are too busy doing high ranking missions to fight a friend. Done, no need to talk about the tiers to a kid.
---
#14 Posted: 05:09:30 12/06/2015
Villains are pretty much this, anyway.

[User Posted Image]
#15 Posted: 11:39:29 12/06/2015
Unless you're using someone like Brawl and Chain. That's more of a frustration button. Dear lord his quest is long and boring without a dash.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me