Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Magister - Fantasy RP [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#151 Posted: 03:34:36 30/11/2015
Draco over the wooden figures getting a sense of recodnistion from them like he saw them somewere before.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#152 Posted: 04:23:21 30/11/2015
Raven stepped forward around Derek, seeing as the wooden dolls didn't actually seem to be alive. "Well, these are a little creepy," she said softly as she slowly walked closer towards one.

Derek cursed under his breath as Raven went past him, "Get back here Raven! We don't really know what those things are or if they actually do anything." He started walking after her with the intent of bringing her back to the shadows.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#153 Posted: 16:44:50 30/11/2015
Draco nodded saying "he's right i don't know why but i feel like I've seen them somewhere before, and not in a good way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#154 Posted: 19:30:31 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The wooden figures do not move, nor threaten the life of Raven as she approaches. They remain lifeless and still, if not a little bit creepy.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#155 Posted: 19:45:31 30/11/2015
Raven stepped up to one, ignoring Derek. "I really don't think they are dangerous," she stated as she examined one of the wooden dolls. "It doesn't seem to be able to move. It's just wood." She slowly reached out and touched the arm of the doll for a second before pulling back.

Derek carefully walked up beside her and looked over the wooden piece as well, he rubbed his chin and even dared to tap the figure, "Hmm, it's not living." He looked around at the other dolls then back to this one, It's not alive. I wonder... "I wonder if I can move it," he stated with his eyebrows drawn together as he stared at the thing, he was doubting himself some but it was a possibility right?
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#156 Posted: 02:10:14 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The lifeless wooden forms don't move when poked or prodded. They remain in place. In the distance you can still hear the sounds of magic being cast from within the city.
---
#157 Posted: 02:22:24 01/12/2015
Raven stepped back a little bit, "Can you really move this?" She cocked her head at the doll then looked back at Derek.

Derek rolled his shoulders, "One way to find out." He focused hard on the wooden doll, really focusing. He closed his eyes and pictured the dolls head in his mind before opening his eyes and holding his hand out and pointing at the dolls head, "Doll head. Move." He commanded in magic words as he glared at the head in his concentration.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#158 Posted: 02:51:08 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
When Derek casts the spell the head will rattle and move in accordance with his simple command. It makes a chattered sound of wood against wood as it moves in no real concrete fashion. Once the command has been fulfilled it will become still and lifeless once more.
---
#159 Posted: 03:07:37 01/12/2015
Draco feels uneasy about them all the same. "i don't trust these things." summaning his magic he says "burn" and sets one if the dolls a blaze.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#160 Posted: 03:18:42 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
One of the dolls sets ablaze. However, being that the spell was vague more than one of them sets ablaze. Smoke rises into the night and fire lights up the area around you.
---
#161 Posted: 03:38:38 01/12/2015
Derek turned on Draco immediately as ALL the dolls are alight with fire, "What the **** did you just do?!" He practically yelled at Draco, "You just gave away our position!" He raked his fingers through his hair and turned and grabbed Raven's arm roughly as he started to the bridge, "Come on, we need to get out of here."

Raven was practically dragged as Derek took off running for the bridge to the city, "Slow down!" Her legs felt like they were doing double the work of his as she tried to keep up with his long stride.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#162 Posted: 03:45:06 01/12/2015
Draco went wide eyed at what he did, focusing he says "extinguish!" commanding the fire to go out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#163 Posted: 03:57:53 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
As Derek and Raven make their way across the bridge they can see something duck behind a wall on the other side. They cannot make this out in their haste and in the dark of night. The bridge itself is covered in enough rubble that they should pay attention to where they are walking to prevent and accidents.

Draco manages to extinguish some of the fire, but not all of it. And even then it may very well be too little too late. Heavy footsteps coming from the opposite site of the court yard. An imposing figure marching it's way from the shadows towards his position.
---
#164 Posted: 04:07:13 01/12/2015
Raven started dragging her feet and pulling on his arm, "Slow down please Derek. I can't hardly tell where I'm stepping and my legs are a lot shorter than yours. I can't run so fast and still breathe." She didn't like what she couldn't see and she had almost a feeling of being watched, but when didn't she have this feeling since all hell broke loose.

Derek slowed down to a fast walk, "I can carry you if I have to," he told her. If she thought he was joking, the serious look on his face would tell her otherwise. He loosened his grip on her arm slightly, he knew his grip was a little too tight since his hand almost went all the way around her fairly small arm. "We can't afford to stop, we aren't strong enough to defend ourselves well and we don't know what will be coming for us now that Draco lit a bonfire." Now that he slowed down he paid a little bit more attention to what steps he was taking but he still kept a steady quick pace.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#165 Posted: 04:09:47 01/12/2015
Draco says "extinguish!" again to put the rest of the flames out. He was unaware of the new presence as he did so.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 21:19:31 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
When Derek and Raven to the other side of a bridge their sense of being watched only grows. Not quiet completely hidden around the corner of a building is a figure peering around at them in the darkness.

The Heavy foot steps only grow louder until the looming person finally enters the circle of light from the burning dolls. A tall, bulky man stands behind Draco. His hair is cut military style, he eyes under thick brows, and a scar running across his almost block face. Around his fingers are several jewel rings. He doesn't say a word as his dark eyes scan Draco's form. He is dressed in canvas pants and a heavy jacket. He eyes quickly shift from him to the dolls and back. His tight lips turn in a grimace or maybe a snarl.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:30 01/12/2015 by NightBlade
#167 Posted: 21:51:49 01/12/2015
Raven and Derek slowed to a walk now as the cautiously approached the buildings in the city, "Do you feel like someone is watching us too?" Raven asked quietly as her eyes searched the shadows the buildings cast.

Derek nodded as he looked around as well, he glanced back behind him to see that the fire didn't seem to be as bright as earlier. For a second he wondered about Draco but dismissed the thought and focused on what was in front of him. He paused their walking for a second as he stared at one building, thinking he saw something there but not quite sure if it was his eyes playing tricks on him or not.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#168 Posted: 22:26:48 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The figure quickly pulls it's head back around the wall where it waits for a few moments. During this time Derek and Raven can hear what they think to be whispering or mumbling. After this the figure burst from around the corner running towards you and flailing what appears to be a make-shift weapon at you. It occurs to you at this point that the voice sounds like a certain, always late... always tired sleeping in class person.
---
#169 Posted: 23:24:06 01/12/2015
Draco notices a new shadow and turns to see the new face. Standing his ground he says "who are you? What do you want?" he opens his left hand and forms a ball of fire incase he needed to defend himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#170 Posted: 23:49:28 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hey man, don't forget your incantation. You are an Incantation Elementalist. Don't drop one of those words.
--

The man stares at Draco's face before his eyes turn to Draco's hand. His eyes narrow. He starts to move his hands before he pauses. He points at what was left of the dolls and then to Draco. He then motions sharply for Draco to stop before gesturing his left hand similar to Draco's. He doesn't speak or preform any incantation. He does not appear to be actually casting any spell.
---
#171 Posted: 23:54:47 01/12/2015
ooc: my bad. smilie

Draco lowers his guard and lets the flame die. "yes i burned all of these dolls but i was only trying to burn one then my spell went out of hand." he looks at him curiously "you don't talk much do you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#172 Posted: 00:07:18 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The man watches Draco's face before he slowly shakes his head. He lifts hand beside his head and motions back and forth to his ear. He then lowers his hand and points at the dolls again before bringing is open hands out in front of him. He then brings his hands to his chest as he closes them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:01 02/12/2015 by NightBlade
#173 Posted: 00:16:42 02/12/2015
Derek fully stopped and stared at the spot where the shape he had thought to be someone, disappeared, "Raven, wait. I think someone is over there." After a moment a figure came flying around the corner flailing something at them. It was hard to tell what the object was from the lack of light but he shoved Raven to the side as he moved the opposite way, "Raven! Stay clear! Can you make some light?" He said to her as he tried to avoid the object being swung around and kicked out at the persons legs in an attempt to knock them down.

Raven had just looked over to where Derek had mentioned when a figure came running at them with some sort of weapon. She gasped as she was shoved with a good deal of force to the side and out of the way. She quickly held her hand up and spoke magic words, "Make. Fire. Hover." She focused on the space above her open palm as she held her hand out away from her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#174 Posted: 00:52:06 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Stumbling to a stop in front of Derek and Raven, an extremely dust covered and battered up form. His curly hair is covered in debris, and underneath his vivid amber eyes focus slowly on the two in front of him. He struggles to find his balance for a moment before Felix lets the battered board in his hands fall to the group with a loud thud. He stares moving his mouth for a moment before he finally manages to find words to speak. "Raven...! Derek..! I thought I was the last person in C-3 still alive!"
---
#175 Posted: 00:58:59 02/12/2015
The flame appeared in Ravens hand and she held it up to shine light on the face of the person who spoke in a familiar voice. "Felix? Oh my god it's you! Are you okay?" she asked as she lost focus on her flame and it extinguished before she hugged him around the neck.

Derek sighed and relaxed, glad that there was no real threat. "Oh, it's you. Jesus you scared me." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I take it that you haven't seen anyone else from class. Do you know what happened?" He asked with a slight frown as he looked over his friend, sure that his appearance wasn't much different from Felix's.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#176 Posted: 00:59:55 02/12/2015
Draco tries to figure it out "um ok just so you know i'm not good with sherades. Your saying that you can still hear just fine and that those dolls were yours?" he said guessing.

Ooc: i have no idea what the guy is trying to say i mean i stink at shurades.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#177 Posted: 01:08:52 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: He is speaking asl. Don't worry there was meant to be a language barrier there.
--

"Yes, I do. Well... not quite. A lot of people are hurt or worse, though." Felix says before looking back over his shoulder. "Where were you two? Are the rest of the class okay?" His body language definitely tells you that he is scared, nervous, or both.

He shakes his head again before raising both his hands and placing them over his ears. He lowers them again and then waits for Draco's response.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:05 02/12/2015 by NightBlade
#178 Posted: 01:16:34 02/12/2015
Raven steps back even with Derek and plays with the end of her braid which is now messy and covered in dirt, strands of it hanging loose. "We woke up in the entrance hall of the academy and no one was around but one other person. His name was Draco." She frowned, "Where could everyone else be?"

Derek crossed his arms over his chest as he sighed and looked around, "They could be anywhere," he said in response to Alex's question, "Anything could have happened to them honestly." He looked around them for a second, making sure nothing to be sneaking up on them, "Where were you?" He asked Felix.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:43 02/12/2015 by ash
#179 Posted: 02:39:00 02/12/2015
"um, you want me to be quiet because i'm being to loud?"

Ooc: asl? Never heard of it. This might take a while.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#180 Posted: 03:02:08 02/12/2015
OOC: American Sign Language is what ASL is. That may help you understand a little bit better.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#181 Posted: 03:22:05 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Felix starts, stops, and then starts to speak again. "I woke up in the infirmary, apparently I had been hit over the head by something. It was chaotic. So many people were hurt. Everyone was running and panicking. There was talk about an attack. I, seeing an opportunity, ran. Everyone who wasn't moved here was gone and there were no class. I went looking for the others only to fight walking trees, fire and chaos. I assumed that the others had moved into the city and did the same."

The man just rolls his eyes and starts to take heavy steps towards Draco and the dolls. He walks behind Draco and begins to look over what is left of the dolls. After several moments he lets out what is an approximation of a sigh as he is facing away from Draco.
---
#182 Posted: 03:36:06 02/12/2015
Raven frowned, "It was horrible from what we could tell. We found you at the bottom of the stairs when Professor made us leave the classroom. We were really worried about you. Do you have any idea at all why someone would be doing all of this?" She couldn't see the sense in all of this.

Derek nodded with what Raven told Felix, "You looked like you got hit pretty hard. You slept all the way through us running up the stairs while being blasted at. But, you've always been pretty good at sleeping," he said with a grin. He reached over and gave Raven's braid a tug, "Don't look so sad now, wait until this is all over to be sad." He looked around once more, he was feeling exposed just standing here. "Maybe we should get moving huh? We can walk and talk, we should look for the others. Where have you already been?" he asked Felix.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:01 02/12/2015 by ash
#183 Posted: 04:13:19 02/12/2015
Ooc: ohhhh that's what asl is. Ok i see now. I'll look it up to find out what the guy is saying.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#184 Posted: 04:24:04 02/12/2015
Ooc: i know i'm duble posting but my phone is a pice of **** when it comes to gathering intel so mind just telling me what he's saying. Like include the translation in the post so that way i know what he's saying even though Draco doesn't?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#185 Posted: 06:32:18 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hey, I'll tell you what he has said thus far. Like you said, Draco doesn't understand it, so that's cool. So far, when asked what he wanted he didn't actually use asl. He just pointed at the dolls. He wanted those. He also pointed at Draco and told him to stop doing the fire thing. Once again, that part is just regular gestures.
After Draco said he didn't talk much he said in asl, from my limited knowledge, "I am deaf." And then,"I want the dolls." Well, he said the word deaf, and then he pointed at the dolls and said the word "want". I googled and know a little from my sister.
After draco asks if the dolls were his he shakes his head "no" and then puts his hands over his ears. This is more the seemingly universal thing for not hearing, so he was trying to tell Draco that he couldn't hear him again.
He can read lips though, in case you are wondering how he can understand.
As for translations, I'll post them up at the bottom after he speaks or something. I'll figure it out.

@Ash, I'll post in character in the morning. I got up to see if anything moved and I am still super tired.
---
#186 Posted: 14:58:24 02/12/2015
Ooc: ok thank you.

Draco finally put two and two together. He tapped the man on the shoulder to get his attention, realizing he was deth and was probably a lip reader, to answer him to see if he finally got it right.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#187 Posted: 23:46:34 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: By the way i just added a map of the city, crude it may be, to the faq. It's directly under the section about class C-3.
--

Felix pauses before clears his throat rather loudly, "I have been in most of the builds in this side of the street. those closer to the bridge have been more thoroughly searched." Felix says before he slowly reaches inside his vest pocket. From which he pulls out his collapsed training sword. "I found a board to use are a weapon... I would use my practice sword, but its not really build for actual combat..." The boy turns and points towards the out area of the merchants district towards the lower commons

The Man turned around to face Draco before raising an eyebrow. His face scrunches in a questioning look as he hunches his shoulders and gestures his open hand upwards.
--
translation: He asked what from the best that I can understand asl.
EDIT: Beware of my terrible hand writing in the map.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:22 05/12/2015 by NightBlade
#188 Posted: 01:59:14 05/12/2015
Draco says "let me guess you're deth and you can read lips so you probably wanted those dolls which i torch so sorry about that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#189 Posted: 12:33:11 05/12/2015
My name is: Lyete Daizul
I am 18 years old.
I am a: Crystalline Conjuror (May add or replace with Elementalist later on if that’s okay).
My magical affinity is: 1
I am in class C-3.
I look like this: Lyete is a 5’8’’ well-built guy who does not really look like your typical mage. I look like the soldier type with strong dense muscles and strong physical ability pretty much…everywhere. I have short, dark brown hair that tends to be combed to the left. I wear a cerulean doublet with shiny bronze buttons, golden-brown lining, and frilly sleeves. I also wear tannish-white, middle class breeches shiny black boots. Aside from being nicely dressed, I am also wearing a bunch of leather-tanned pouches on my belt. My eyes are hazel colored and I have a clean shaven face that is pretty much average in every way possible. Yes, my face has no outstandingly definable features and is an easily-forgettable face. Yes, an outfit like mine and a physical build like mine are not normally seen together in anything.
This is how I got here: I am struggling with magic lessons and I’m prone to not pay attention whether in class or out. Also when I hit people they hurt.
Here’s some stuff you should know about me: My favorite color is laser battery blue. Now, some people think I am a little stupid some times. Some people think I should have joined the army or something. Some people are hurting right now. I like sharp things.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#190 Posted: 21:27:49 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry for the long delay, I've had a bit of a rough week. DO and shorty, both of you can play. Shorty, you can certainly have a dog.
--

@Shade: After several moments and what looks to be an almost look of kinda relief. He nods slows before pointing to the dolls before he puts his hands together and moves them as if he is breaking a stick.

@DO&Shorty: This morning you two had been making your way up from the docks district to the school for your first day of class. However, as you entered the merchants district the attacks on the city began. You find yourselves several hours later, after the sun has set, barricaded inside of a store with a shopkeeper for magic supply store. The Shopkeeper himself is a chubby man with small framed glasses. He wears a pleasant business outfit now covered in dust and ash. He has armed him self to protect you two students and himself with a staff from his store. Above his large nose sit two small green eyes. Above those sit thick grey brows and a lack of graying hair. It has been a long time since any magic has been set off near where you are held up, and the shopkeeper has suggested that someone go out to see what is going on.
---
#191 Posted: 21:46:06 11/12/2015
Draco nodded saying "yea sorry about breaking them. I just had a bad feeling about them and just wanted to burn one but my spell went out of control. I have a few friends that may or may not use some back up since a battle happined here and they may be in a fight. Wanna see if we can find them?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 02:10:31 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The man paused for a moment before he narrowed his eyes. His face scrunches before he places his thumb against his thumb and bends his index finger twice. While he was watching Draco's face before, his demeanor seems to shift a little to an almost cautious look.
--
trans: "who?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:56 12/12/2015 by NightBlade
#193 Posted: 02:29:55 12/12/2015
It took him a minute to put it together but he said "their names are Raven and Derek. Their students at this school. I think i saw them run into town."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#194 Posted: 03:35:33 14/12/2015
Lyete had been in the store as well, huddled together. He knew Feivel as his next door neighbor but did not talk to him much. He was scared. The sounds of magic before had frightened him. But now he seemed to have calmed down and the past few hours he had been inscribing the magic crystals he bought. It was the reason why he was at this store in the first place when the attacks happened. It took awhile but he finished 2 crystals after much effort and placed them in his pocket. This put his total crystal count as 3. He took inventory. So he had 3 crystals and a small dagger on him. He stood up. "I'll go with you too." He volunteered. "It's better probably if we watched each other's back." He put 2 crystals in one of his leather pouches and 1 in another. Lyete smiled. "Who knows. We might run into something dangerous."
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#195 Posted: 19:38:51 18/12/2015 | Topic Creator
@Shade:
After several moment the man seems to process the information given to him. He points at Draco before lowering his hand again. He then brings an open hand up to the side of him and presses his fingers to his thumb as he move his hand away from his body. His face moves from a cautious expression to one seems a little more belligerent.

@Shorty&DO:
As Feivel and Lyete step out into the street they are greeted by a grim image. The once colorful city is a scene covered in ash and debris. The streets are almost are almost deserted at this point, save for figures running to and fro the the distance. A huddle group of three are conversing near the end of the street, towards the bridge to the academy. In the distance another series of spells is being cast and magic in the area is briefly tugged towards it.
---
#196 Posted: 22:38:56 18/12/2015
Ooc: translation?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#197 Posted: 23:10:54 18/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: There is meant to be a language barrier man. Your character isn't gonna get this.
---
#198 Posted: 00:10:31 19/12/2015
Ooc: i know but i would like to know.

Draco looked confused and said "if that means ok lets go then great lets go. If you want you can bring one of those dolls if you can find one in decent condition."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me