Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
YO ANYoNE ACTIVE RN [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 08:40:58 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I NEED HELP. please dont send this to vg because nobody visits that rn and i need like help before i leave tomorrow morning for shopping.
i'll just paste my reddit post here

Hey there guys, quick question. So I'm planning on going to Gamestop tomorrow to trade in a couple of games and the few Skylanders I have left, and with that credit and what money I have with me, I want to purchase Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Now here's the problem. I missed out on the Target deal with it being $21, and it's back to $40. The eShop version is also $40, and I know that MH4U is a game to have at all times such as Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon, but would having it physically be better, or digitally? I have the space for it as I have a 32GB SD Card, and I loved the demo. I calculated the trade in credit and it comes out to $45 even, so should I just buy a new physical copy there or just get a $50 eShop card and buy the eShop version? I'm also debating on Splatoon as I've really been wanting it, and I have enough cash after the trade in credit to get this, so yeah, what should I do as even I can't make this tough decision. Splatoon, MH4U Digitally, or MH4U Physical?
---
words. letters. filler.
#2 Posted: 08:44:48 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
zer0 i swear to god if you say the wii u is a piece of **** i will **** all over my copy of bloodborne that is coming in the mail as soon as i get it and put it in the trash where it belongs
---
words. letters. filler.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 13:51:17 07/06/2015
I say get the physical copy of MH4U.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#4 Posted: 14:15:45 07/06/2015
Sorry, we can't answer that question for you. I'd say get the physical copy of MH4U, even though I don't even know what it's like.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#5 Posted: 14:48:17 07/06/2015
I'd go for the physical copy.
#6 Posted: 04:46:12 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
i ended up getting splatoon because apparently there was a 50% bonus credit towards games and accessories (skylanders fall in accessories apparently) so yeah i got $67.88 and got splatoon. too bad my gamepad charger broke and my gamepad is dead now, so i can't play it again until tuesday.
---
words. letters. filler.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#7 Posted: 04:50:04 08/06/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
i ended up getting splatoon because apparently there was a 50% bonus credit towards games and accessories (skylanders fall in accessories apparently) so yeah i got $67.88 and got splatoon. too bad my gamepad charger broke and my gamepad is dead now, so i can't play it again until tuesday.

man, **** nintendo's ****ty proprietary bull**** and "must use gamepad to get through systems menu". that sucks dude, i'm sorry

im really hoping their next console is just ONE standard controller. and no screen.
#8 Posted: 05:54:27 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: zer0dch

man, **** nintendo's ****ty proprietary bull**** and "must use gamepad to get through systems menu". that sucks dude, i'm sorry

im really hoping their next console is just ONE standard controller. and no screen.

and its funny how they marketed the wii u for off-tv play but there is no off-tv play in lots of games now, even in a first party game like splatoon.
---
words. letters. filler.
#9 Posted: 06:28:05 08/06/2015
splatoon doesn't support off tv play?

holy ****, nintendo. way to ****ing go
#10 Posted: 06:37:22 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator

i personally think that EAD group 2 rushed this game so that they would have time to throw something together like animal crossing u to show off at e3 this year. something just like a teaser. they have all the New Leaf character models ported already in HD so they just need to have made the environment and landscapes. once splatoon was done, they could've easily just split the team to 1/4th working on final build testing on splatoon while the 3/4ths left working on the teaser for it and starting production. thats just my theory (I SWEAR IF SOMEONE BRINGS GAME THEORYS IN HERE I WILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF)
---
words. letters. filler.
#11 Posted: 06:38:49 08/06/2015

i personally think that EAD group 2 rushed this game so that they would have time to throw something together like animal crossing u to show off at e3 this year. something just like a teaser. they have all the New Leaf character models ported already in HD so they just need to have made the environment and landscapes. once splatoon was done, they could've easily just split the team to 1/4th working on final build testing on splatoon while the 3/4ths left working on the teaser for it and starting production. thats just my theory (I SWEAR IF SOMEONE BRINGS GAME THEORYS IN HERE I WILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF)

That's just a theory. A Game Theory! Thanks for watching!
#12 Posted: 06:58:55 08/06/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

He's not far off. Thanks for the drive by ****post though.
#13 Posted: 07:00:20 08/06/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

He's not far off. Thanks for the drive by ****post though.

No problem smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me