Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Century 51 (Staring SPYRO) [CLOSED]
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#1 Posted: 23:18:09 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
I own the name now
Century_51©Matriliak2008

"Hot summers, always Hot summers, cold winters, nothing in between!"

"Shut it Black-Dove!" Raven hit Dove with the magazine she was reading, "At least it wasn't raining, LIKE LAST SUMMER!!!"

"hem, I didn't know it was going to be raining up north!"

"Do you wo ever ceas bickering?" Whirven had her back turned to the 2 sitting on the patio-chairs. Seemingly enjoying the heat rising from the sisling BBQ.

"Sorry mom!" said Dove and Raven at the same time.

There was a bang, and something fell into the pool. Looking in its direction, everyone saw a huge metal tear-drop shaped object, about 20 meters high and galf as wide, glowing red hot. Definitaly machanical, the the large ribs running down it and the paint accross its side gave away its unnatural nature.

After a few seconds it began changing shape, the rips colapsed on themselves and the top began spining. most of th changes where under the water however it was clear that the whole thing was changing.

To be continued...
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#2 Posted: 23:24:30 13/12/2008
Cool my little Cynder commandes you to continue smilie

smilie
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#3 Posted: 22:12:59 14/12/2008 | Topic Creator
BTW I forgot to make it obvias that this is supposed to be based in the 51 century.

Raven put the magazine down ontot he chair and cautiasly walked closer to the object... Removing her sunnys as she did so. "What you think it is?"

The top of the object just kept spinning, everyone just looked at its hypnotizing motion. Unaware of the crashing that occured behind them.

"GET DOWN!" 2 men ran into the yard, each of them grabbed one of the 2 girls, before dragging them to Whirven, where another man said something. His hands glew for a second and then everything was dark.

"Whats happ..." There was a masive explosion befor Dove could finish her sentance. She could feel something ripping through her. Like hot metal pokers. She felt herself crash into something and a sharp pain in her side...

"I think she's awake! Come!" This was Raven's voice, however she'd never heard it so distresed.

Dove felt something warm and damp on her head. "Wha..?"

"Shhh..." Said Whirven in a calm voice, "Rest..."

"I DON'T NEED REST!" Dove opened her eyes, however the bright light forced them shut again, "I NEAD ANSWERS!!! WHAT JUST HAPPED!!! ONE MINUT THERE WAS THIS.. THING.. THE NEXT...! WHERE AM I?!"

"In a hospial..." The voice that had spoken sounded familiar however, she coudln't quite...

"YENA!!!" Dove nearly jumped out of her bed, befor remembering that she couldn't see a thing.

"Calm down Dove," There was clear amusement in her voice. Dove haden't seen Yena in months. Infact no-one in her family had. She was out in the Sahara, somrthing about a temple theyed found in Egypt that didn't belong to the Egyptians. Yadayada...

"You came all the way back down here, to see me? How long must I have been out?"

"3 weeks, the docter said you might not wake up,"

"... What happened?" For a few seconds Dove was refused an answer, her voice changed to a more serias tone, "What happened?"

After a few seconds Whirven began speaking, in a rather sad tone, "The metal object.. You remember that right?"

"Yes."

"Well... IT was..." Whirven paused...

"Was?"

"... It was a nuke..."

"A NUKE?!?! How did we survive? Oh no we're not dead are we?"

"I can explaun that," The male voice surprised Dove out of her wits. "I'me Chris, a sorcerer."

"..." Dove cracked up laughing. "A nuke, AND a sorcerer? Whats next a clown, or maybe a kobold will try and steal my change!" Dove got hit by a magazine, likely Raven's. "You know its kinda awkward that I can't see athing, if you realy ARE a sorcerer you'de let me see..."

"Sentara, ishma!"

"HA!! FAIL!!! I STILL CAN'T SEE!!!"

"Thats becouse your eyes are closed,"

"... oh..." Dove slowly opened her eyes, it was still extremely bright but by squinting she could see slightly, after a few minuts her eyes adjusted. She was in a white room, surounded by most f her living family... "GINGER!?!?!?!"

She remembered what had happened, atleadst most of it. Ginger was in the house when the explosion occured, and...

"I'me right here Dove." Ginger was standing beside Yena, clutching her hand as if she where going to run away. Ginger was the youngest sister, she was only about 13. She was the only one in her family, apart from dad, with brilliant red hair. With streaks if blond that gave it the apearance of ginger-cat fur.

"We found Ginger just in time... Lucky she likes ice-cream, else we wouldn't have been able to follow the trail of it," Chris chuckled for a second.

"So why did a Nuke fall into our back-yard? A war?"

The faces of everyone around her, even that of Ginger, changed from happy to extremely serias.

"It was on the news... You wouldn't have heard..." Whirven grabbed the remote from the side-table and flicked on the TV...

"... In the name of god..." Dove looked at the carnage on the TV. She fought she would have seen soldiers in uniforms blasting eachover into nothing. No, it wasn't alians either... "How... Why..."

Huge metal things, about double the size of humans, racing down streets slaming fleeing peaple into poles and cars with there huge claws... There was no sighn of the military either...

"What... Why isn't the army helping? Thats there job isn't it?"

"..." Whirven just looked at Dove.

"Where.. is the army?"

"... These things... they appeared almost as soon as the nuke hit, the nukes where all over the country. And then stuff just started going haywire... Robots stopped obaying comands... Factorys began producing..." Whirven notioned towards the TV.

Dove looked just in time to see the reporter be ripped out from behind the cammera and smashed into a tree...

To be continued...

Ok this is starting to sound like a mix between Bubblegum-Chysis and I-Robot, with a little D&D mixed in. And its a little morbid at the moment but don't worry it gets a lot better.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me