Page 1 of 1
Advice pls
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#1 Posted: 23:44:40 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone. First off I love this game and can't wait till it comes out but on the other hand in September I start highschool and I'm worried I won't be able to have anytime. If anyone on here is in highschool and plays skylanders please reply because I have no idea how it's gonna be
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 23:56:32 03/06/2015
How do I put this...? You won't miss it. But the Superchargers board isn't a place for school talk, you're better off on Idle Chatter.
(also don't mention you play Skylanders to anyone right away. I swear to god, videogames make you an easy target to horrible things no matter what you play.)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:13 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#3 Posted: 23:57:26 03/06/2015
Not sure how it is nowadays, but back when I was in highschool I had PLENTY of free time and could play video games as much as I wanted. Now, in college, or in University you won't have as much, and I'm not even talking about how little time one has with young children...
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#4 Posted: 23:59:36 03/06/2015
Quote: Portal King
Hello everyone. First off I love this game and can't wait till it comes out but on the other hand in September I start highschool and I'm worried I won't be able to have anytime. If anyone on here is in highschool and plays skylanders please reply because I have no idea how it's gonna be

I go to a special advanced college prep high school and I have plenty of time. So you should as well, especially if your classes are easy or if you are going to public school.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#5 Posted: 00:02:44 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
How do I put this...? You won't miss it. But the Superchargers board isn't a place for school talk, you're better off on Idle Chatter.
(also don't mention you play Skylanders to anyone right away. I swear to god, videogames make you an easy target to horrible things no matter what you play.)

Yeh for sure not talking about skylanders but I still love the game. Also play other games so those fit in with what people in highschool play but my favourite that I play most of the time is skylanders
---
#6 Posted: 00:06:51 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the replys so far. Glad that you guys say I will have time. Yeh my classes are easy so I'll stick around for sure and play superchargers. This game looks like the best one yet. Love the new addition of cars, subs and air jets and others.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me