Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Spirit of Dialkia: The Diamond scaled Dragon
Page 1 of 1
The Spirit of Dialkia: The Diamond scaled Dragon [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 02:47:55 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: their home Dragonfly Dojo

There once was a dragon named Dialkia she was the most beautiful most shinest dragon ever she was only one year old when she met Spyro and Cynder you may ask what happend to Ember we'll call her Convict Ember she ws sent to jail for life for trying to kill Cynder now back to Dialkia "ok my turn my turn" Yelled Dialkia jumping up and down for the kite from R.J and Rusty the kite got stuck in the bonzi tree "oh no fair WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA" Cryied Dialkia Spyro flew down to help "did somebody need help" asked Spyro "yes mr Spyro my kite got stuck in the mean old tree" answered Dialkia he quickly flew up and got the kite down "thank you mr Spyro" said Dialkia "it's ok" said Spyro
To be continued...
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#2 Posted: 02:51:32 13/12/2008
smilie O_e smilie
---
Yeet
#3 Posted: 04:38:54 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW SHE'S SSSSSSSOOOOOO CUTE
dark dragon Green Sparx Gems: 228
#4 Posted: 13:52:51 13/12/2008
good story !!!
---
Dark dragon spyro.....
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#5 Posted: 15:57:37 13/12/2008
How do you get those Pictures up like the one of Dialkia??????
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
#6 Posted: 22:42:07 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
oh you just put [img]there than after you typed in what its called you put[/img] if you done it right it would pop up unfortunly I dont know how to put up ones that you made youself
#7 Posted: 22:55:06 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:

"um mr Spyro" said R.J trying to get Spyro's attention "yes R.J" answered Spyro "well were lost and cant get off lonly island we cant fly Dialkia can but me and Rusty cant can you help us mr Spyro" asked R.J "yes but I 'll need help from Cynder can you wait here" said Spyro as he flew away
the next day...
"thank you mr Spyro and mrs Cynder" said Rusty "Cynder do you know where Cyndarkra might be" asked Dialkia "no sorry Dialkia I don't" answered Cynder
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me