Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > my image of spitfire so far
Page 1 of 1
my image of spitfire so far [CLOSED]
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#1 Posted: 19:17:36 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
welp I thought he needed more color soooo I did this [User Posted Image] it'll be done in half an hour
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:27 31/05/2015 by blackout3000
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 19:19:58 31/05/2015
Fan-Art section related.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#3 Posted: 19:21:44 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Fan-Art section related.

yeah probably should have put it there but its not very active and I kind of dunno what colors to put so I need suggestions
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 20:31:55 31/05/2015
Quote: blackout3000
Quote: Aura24
Fan-Art section related.

yeah probably should have put it there but its not very active and I kind of dunno what colors to put so I need suggestions

Actually next to Fandom and Fanfic, it's pretty active.

As for suggestions, I don't think that the skylander Spitfire (are you sure he is? That'd be cool to know. I'm kind of curious about this) is a bird like skylander (judging from what pictures were spilled) , so I do not think the yellow muzzle would work. I'd probably make the wings a light blue to dark light blue to a purple then to common fire colors such as red, orange, and yellow. Because blue if you looked at a lit match is actually the hottest bit of the fire. Or if they have mechanical/engine looking parts I would say leave it as is or make it look like type of metal.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me