Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > World Of Heroes (Super Hero RP) (Also looking for mods!)
Page 1 of 1
World Of Heroes (Super Hero RP) (Also looking for mods!) [CLOSED]
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#1 Posted: 08:25:14 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot:
25,000 years ago, on a modern planet of earth, deep in the amazon forrest. A battle of man and and monster took place, the monsters were invincible thoughtless creatures that destroy anything in there path and are led by an evil leader. The humans had two leaders, one of truth and righteousness, and the other dark and heartless. One faithful day, the two leaders snuck out and lead the monsters far and wide, they stopped and trapped them in an ainceint cave in China, They beloved the monsters were gone forever, but the dark leader stole something and both leaders were cursed and said to have... Vanished.

In the year 2498, the world is dominated by tech and machinery and is protected by a superhero group named W.O.H. But as the ancient evil is set to return, are heroes will have to rise to save the world from being destroyed!

Rules:
Only OC characters
Only humans. I may accept cyborgs or alien humanoids but it's too complicated other wise.
No swearing or put downs!
Keep it PG
Romance allowed, but not too much please pm me with permission from other person.
Only one character (they can be changed though)
Keep things fun!

Character App:
Name:
Nickname:
Superpower:
Weapons? (Optional):
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory/How received powers:
Weakness (they all have one!):
Specialities (what are they good at):
Can you fly? (Yes or no?):
Romance? Pm me plz!:
Other:

That's the character sheet! Here's my character!

Name: Felix Zip
Nickname: Zips
Superpower: Super Speed
Weapons: Electricity Sword
Personality: Smart, Herioc, Funny, running into danger! (Even if he doesn't want it), challenging.
Appearance: Brown hair, yellow scarf. Black, blue and yellow speed suit! Green eyes, yellow boots!
Backstory/How received powers: Felix lived in a abbandoned electricity factory for 8 years. One day, an accident in the electrical current room gave him super speedy powers! He was soon adopted and had great abilities! He then decided 7 years later to join W.O.H. which leads him to now.
Weaknesses (they all have one!): Water (he goes all static and crazy and weak) he drinks oil and eats batteries instead!
Specialities (what are they good at): He is a great crafter and excells in hard puzzels
Can you fly? (Yes or no?): Not naturally, he has a hover board which he rarely uses though.
Romance? Pm me plz!: Not for the moment!
Other: he can't touch people for too long, they complain of him giving them static electricity! He also has a pet gecko who lives in his pocket.

And this is for mods!
What makes you think you can mod?:
How are you with RP's?:
Write a 50 word or less example of what you could do!:

(Mods main role is to handle things right and take control when I I'm not around. I only need 4)

Well guys, hope you join and have fun!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:17:22 31/05/2015 by Eruptor100
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 12:18:55 31/05/2015
OOC: I'm probably not going to surprise anyone by asking this but are we allowed to have transformation abilities. It's usually the only superpower I play with, but that's because it's kind of the only superpower I really have fun using.
#3 Posted: 12:41:24 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: yes. But what transformations exactly
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#4 Posted: 15:55:17 31/05/2015
OOC: It depends on my mood. Usually, my characters transform into bakus, but I might get more creative this time if I have freedom. What do I have as far as freedom goes?
#5 Posted: 22:20:12 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
About 70 or 75%

I allow freedom, but not so much we go off topic or your overpowered!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#6 Posted: 22:23:00 31/05/2015
OOC: Oh, don't worry I try not to make overpowered characters. But my character will almost definitely turn into something that doesn't look remotely human.
#7 Posted: 05:56:48 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
K... Anyways! Can you let some people know of my rp, i've returned from a long break and your were to only ones here!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#8 Posted: 11:35:58 01/06/2015
Save me a spot, might not join... I'll get back to you!
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#9 Posted: 17:40:32 01/06/2015
Name: Casey Trip
Nickname: Menagerie
Superpower: He can turn into a bizarre mix of animals: he has the face of an elephant, the ears of a bat, the arms of a gorilla, a chest like a turtle's shell, the upper legs of a kangaroo and the lower legs of a cheetah, all while his arms, legs and back have the pattern of a gazelle. Each part of his body is useful for something. His elephant face has both a trunk and tusks, useful for battle and his trunk can be used as a third arm. His bat ears are capable of hearing well, his gorilla arms are very strong, the turtle shell provides some defensive capabilities, not enough to stop bullets or anything but still quite strong, and his legs combine the speed of a cheetah with the energy-saving mechanism of a kangaroo.
Weapons? (Optional): Do elephant tusks count?
Personality: I generally try to play light-hearted characters who have a sarcastic and playful personality. Casey's also got a bit of an ego, but mostly shows it to badguys. He isn't a complete idiot, able to think as well as fight. But at the same time he's not good at fighting through pain.
Appearance: Casey himself has short black hair, a pierced left ear with a steel hoop, bluish grey eyes as well as a slight beard on his chin. He wears a black shirt with a minimalistic white elephant on it, and also wears brown jean-shorts. His strap-on shoes match his pants in color.

Backstory/How received powers: Casey actually used to work at a local zoo in the city before it shut down. He was in charge of feeding and cleaning the elephants and gorilla cages. ...Which were incredibly small. In fact, all the cages in the zoo were. In addition, the zoo made Casey feed inadequate food to the animals. As much as Casey tried to do research and educate his employers, it was no use.

One day, Casey decided there needed to be a change. He went in one night and decided to free the animals. He lead whatever animals he could (ones that would obey him) to a warehouse where he called up one of the biggest zoos in the state, known for their superb care and research, and tried to have the animals transferred there. Unfortunately, after a bunch of rogue animals broke away, Casey was caught and chased inside the warehouse where a deadly secret was kept. ...You probably know where this is going, but yeah: Vat of radioactive sludge, Casey and several animals fell in, presumed dead, Casey appears a few days later and such.

Casey didn't find out about his powers until one day at school. He got into a fight with a bully, and eventually a table flipped over onto him. Casey decided to try and lift the table off. But when he did so, that's when he found out about his power, as his arms turned into those of a gorilla. Eventually, Casey started finding out other powers. Eventually, Casey decided he wanted to use some of these powers for causes he believed in, which is how he eventually became Menagerie, a word he learned of in his researches.

Weakness (they all have one!): Being a mortal, his weaknesses come natural. His turtle shell can protect against certain things, but not major things like bullets or explosions.
Specialities (what are they good at): He's sort of the jack-of-all-trades, master of none type hero like most animal shapeshifters. He's got all around abilities, but doesn't excel at anything.
Can you fly? (Yes or no?): Of all the animals he has the genes of, birds are not one of them.
Romance? Pm me plz!: Probably not.
Other: ...I have no idea how part kangaroo/part cheetah legs would actually work, but I'm just taking two ideas and trying to combine them. Cheetahs are one of the fastest animals on land, while Kangaroos are able to go farther distances for longer time than almost any other animal.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:19:26 02/06/2015 by MugoUrth
#10 Posted: 22:17:07 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OshawottAC19: That would be great!

MugoUrth: accepted, I'm guessing weakness is the shell isn't bullet proof. Other wise just write the Backstory soon! Good job with character! We will start soon.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#11 Posted: 12:20:49 02/06/2015
OOC: Added Bio and weakness.
#12 Posted: 20:59:52 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Great!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#13 Posted: 12:07:50 05/06/2015
OOC: Aww, no one?
#14 Posted: 22:33:11 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: nope, could you pm some people to join!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me