Page 1 of 1
SuperChargers question
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#1 Posted: 12:13:32 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
So since now we have a whole new section for superchargers I guess it's official but when is it coming out? I've seen people say June 3rd and others say at E3. Do we have any idea which day it will be revealed?
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 12:15:49 30/05/2015
June 3rd apparently is when the press embargo will be lifted. The release date is somewhere in october.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:16:06 30/05/2015 by Bifrost
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#3 Posted: 12:18:42 30/05/2015
June 3- reveal of the game
e3- learn more about the gme, maybe some new figures and a level.
fall- game releases for everyone to buy.
#4 Posted: 12:24:57 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Cool sounds good because I was hyped for a reveal this week. Would have loved release to be in the summer but never has happened before so why now. This game I think will be the best one yet. So much hype has to be good smilie
---
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#5 Posted: 12:50:38 30/05/2015
Quote: Portal King
Cool sounds good because I was hyped for a reveal this week. Would have loved release to be in the summer but never has happened before so why now. This game I think will be the best one yet. So much hype has to be good smilie

Yeah, I saw somewhere listed October 8th for a release date, presumably overseas. I live in the US. So I'm guessing it'll be the 4th or the 11th in the US.

While I'm not a racing fan in any way, I am excited for a new game. I'm keeping an open mind, now that vehicles are confirmed, as to if I'll like it or not. I mean, when Trap Team was first shown off, I was by far not sold on the traps, but then I came to love it as a side gimmick. So who knows!
#6 Posted: 14:11:43 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: Portal King

Yeah, I saw somewhere listed October 8th for a release date, presumably overseas. I live in the US. So I'm guessing it'll be the 4th or the 11th in the US.

While I'm not a racing fan in any way, I am excited for a new game. I'm keeping an open mind, now that vehicles are confirmed, as to if I'll like it or not. I mean, when Trap Team was first shown off, I was by far not sold on the traps, but then I came to love it as a side gimmick. So who knows!

Cool I live in Canada so same time for us here too. I love racing and would love cars. Didn't think teaps would be good either but now I love traps and I hope they work in superchargers
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#7 Posted: 14:28:23 30/05/2015
anyone else think we could get a september release?
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#8 Posted: 14:46:30 30/05/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
anyone else think we could get a september release?

Maybe to compete against lego dimensions and pull people from getting it instead. I could see that a very high possibility.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me