D: That sucks My brother orderd a Swapforce for $5 & soon i'll have 2 smilie
I hate haveing reposes
---
smilie The luck of the claw smilie
Who thinks this...
Fetherblade X Jetvac
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#52 Posted: 22:44:43 31/05/2015
Well, it seems rather likely that this version of stealth elf will have some sort of shooting ability. It's possible that shooting (or throwing something) is her new wow pow...and I honestly hope that's not it.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#53 Posted: 00:37:02 01/06/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
God, all of you calm down. Would you rather have no reposes at all?

Yes...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#54 Posted: 00:42:55 01/06/2015
Quote: ninja9351

Yes...

Why??
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#55 Posted: 07:41:33 01/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ninja9351

Yes...

Why??

Because I personally don't care about a character I already own (one new power and the possibility to switch paths isn't enough for me) and would prefer if the devs could invest more time and money on new games and brand new Skylanders.

It would seem a logical assumption to prefer something entirely new rather than something only slightly tweaked.

It may even work as a strategy but not if they keep reposing the same characters over, and over, and over again.

When Giants came out I said "cool they reposed some SA Skylanders I guess they will probably finish the rest and add a couple from Giants in the third game".

What we got, instead?
S3 Prism Break, Gill Grunt, Spyro, Eruptor, Cynder, Stealthy Elf, Trigger Happy, Terrafin and so on.

Yet we have characters like Ghostroaster Roaster, Voodood, Sunburn, Dino Rang or Sunburn that never got a single repose and probably never will, forcing them to become rare on the Internet and making their prices skyrocket.

It could be a cool idea but they have to rethink it a bit and give more "love" to the forgotten Skylanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:42:41 01/06/2015 by Drek95
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#56 Posted: 14:04:41 01/06/2015
I don't think Gill Grunt will overtake Stealth Elf until he actually has a Legendary.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#57 Posted: 16:07:00 01/06/2015
When we first got into Skylanders, Stealth Elf was my favorite character. I believe she was the first one we bought (I think I may have even passed up a Boomer, at the time, not knowing he would be rare). We didn't get into Skylanders until Giants was on sale on Black Friday. They had SSA figures cheap, so we picked up a couple of them. I always wanted to play as Stealth Elf, but realized many levels were super difficult (and near impossible) without ranged attacks. As much as I get tired of re-poses (especially of those that have had several), if they give Stealth Elf a ranged attack, it might be enough to get me excited about getting another one.
CookieCutter Green Sparx Gems: 295
#58 Posted: 14:15:17 02/06/2015
What if the Amazon listing isn't a misprint? Maybe SSSE is a supercharger? She fits into a vehicle, but regular stealth elf doesn't. Could we see regulanders converted to superchargers--you gotta buy a new Spyro if you want him to drive? Not sure if this is a good idea or not. I'm not a fan of reposes, but it might be kinda fun, as long as she still works as a regulander without the car.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#59 Posted: 16:24:27 02/06/2015
Quote: CookieCutter
What if the Amazon listing isn't a misprint? Maybe SSSE is a supercharger? She fits into a vehicle, but regular stealth elf doesn't. Could we see regulanders converted to superchargers--you gotta buy a new Spyro if you want him to drive? Not sure if this is a good idea or not. I'm not a fan of reposes, but it might be kinda fun, as long as she still works as a regulander without the car.

I don't think so. I mean, by that we would've gotten another Chop Chop as a Trap Master.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#60 Posted: 00:07:22 03/06/2015
To all of you who said that they don't want reposes: look at the Starter Pack Question thread. I don't want to type what I typed there again.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#61 Posted: 18:09:15 08/06/2015
It isn't a repose for Stealth Elf. It's a version 2. New powers, new upgrades, new look. that's what they're doing with all 10 of the returning characters is reimagining them.
So far, Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin are definitely confirmed. I believe Jet-Vac is as well.
So you got Life, Tech, Earth and, possibly, Air. I would have loved seeing an improvement on Lightning Rod or Din0-Rang instead.
If there were to be others, here are some of my choices I would have selected:
Undead: Ghost Roaster, Grim Creeper, Hex, Chop Chop (most likely), Roller Brawl, Bat Spin, Hex
Water: Slam Bam, Chill, Punk Shock, Riptide (he definitely needs an improvement), Flip Wreck
Tech: Boomer, Chopper, Sprocket
Life: Zook, Shroomboom, Zoo Lou, Bumble Blast
Magic: Double Trouble, Star Strike, Deja Vu, Cobra Cadabra
Fire: Ignitor, Flameslinger, Torch, Smolderdash, Fryno
Air: Fling Kong, Lightning Rod,
Earth: Dino-Rang, Scorp, Fist Bump, Rocky Roll
Light and Dark: those would be new figures, since there's not enough for them to evolve from.
There are some figures that are not included due to being winged, quadrupeds, etc.
I was going on the basis of those characters can manage to handle controlling a vehicle.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
maxzter99 Green Sparx Gems: 229
#62 Posted: 19:59:01 08/06/2015
Stealth Elf is one of my favorites I don't mind another one especially a new version with different moves. On possible returning characters it would be a crime not to bring sprocket back as a supercharger she IS a gear head. Not to mention characters who already ride vehicles like Fryno or turn into them like Hot Head.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#63 Posted: 20:34:52 08/06/2015
Quote: maxzter99
Stealth Elf is one of my favorites I don't mind another one especially a new version with different moves. On possible returning characters it would be a crime not to bring sprocket back as a supercharger she IS a gear head. Not to mention characters who already ride vehicles like Fryno or turn into them like Hot Head.

Well, prepare to be disappointed as Trigger Happy has already been confirmed as a SuperCharger and, as he's appeared in one way or another in every version of Skylanders so far, he has to be the Tech returning favorite. Fryno should still be a possibility as I don't believe we've had any new characters leaked since the first day or two after the official reveal.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#64 Posted: 20:46:10 08/06/2015
Quote: maxzter99

I just hope we don't get a gimmick lander of stealth elf each year
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#65 Posted: 22:03:37 08/06/2015
I just hope they won't exchange revamps for brand new Skylanders in the future.

They can both exist but the truly new Skylanders should always come first in my opinion.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#66 Posted: 01:01:41 09/06/2015
Personally, I like Ninja Stealth Elf's new costume more than her Super Shot outfit.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#67 Posted: 07:42:56 09/06/2015
^ I agree, it totally killed Stealth Elf's original role, the NINJA!
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#68 Posted: 01:35:24 10/06/2015
This seems a bit annoying. Why not repose Spyro?
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#69 Posted: 01:46:25 10/06/2015
Quote: Skylander3112
^ I agree, it totally killed Stealth Elf's original role, the NINJA!

Killing the characters intent/purpose seems like a lazy approach---may as well introduce new characters to me.

Quote: Dragon15010
This seems a bit annoying. Why not repose Spyro?

Well there's no reposes, only RE-IMAGINING. So, we don't know who's in or out yet. It may include Spyro--or not.
#70 Posted: 07:20:58 10/06/2015
So true, TakeYourLemons.

They invested time and thoughts to come up with a new moveset and new animations... But they decided to give them to an already exsisting Skylander...?

Wasted opportunity in my opinion.
Kids and unaware parents will probably see them and say "oh, great another Stealth Elf, where are we, at number 4...?" and just don't buy them in favor of Stormblade or Dive-Clops, for example.

They might see the vehicle and associate it with her (even better if there is something written on the package like "you need Super Shot Steath Elf to supercharge this vehicle and revealing its true potential") or even buy them in Double Packs but I still think it was a bad choice.
Not that lazy maybe but not smart either.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#71 Posted: 16:58:12 10/06/2015
Wanna know why stealth elf keeps getting brought forward with so many poses? That's because it's Guha Bala's favorite character. So much for "fan favorites"
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#72 Posted: 17:06:47 10/06/2015
Now that she has a giant gun it seems like "Stealth" should be removed from her name.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#73 Posted: 22:07:57 10/06/2015
This supercharger idea with reposes I guess is something activision are willing to experiment wit.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#74 Posted: 08:04:35 11/06/2015
I really don't like the new stealth elf so far. And I think spitfire is also a bit dissapointing. When I first saw the artwork I didnt see his wings. So I thought he was an ice/rock water skylander which looked amazing. Now with that ugly red wings he looks awful to me
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#75 Posted: 11:52:32 11/06/2015
Those are tech enchancements to make his body look like it has wings. Spitfire is probably shapeless without the enhancements.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#76 Posted: 19:51:11 12/06/2015
Quote: thumpinator
I really don't like the new stealth elf so far. And I think spitfire is also a bit dissapointing. When I first saw the artwork I didnt see his wings. So I thought he was an ice/rock water skylander which looked amazing. Now with that ugly red wings he looks awful to me

... why would a rock/ice skylander be named spitfire
---
now its time to get funky
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#77 Posted: 02:19:25 13/06/2015
Agreed Beavcoon... oh, by the way...Ice/Rock? smilie ....thats not Ice...its one of the hottest fire's there is...its Blue Fire. The only fire that is hotter is white fire.....witch is known as Plasma....ever heard of a Plasma Torch? ....is one of them, there are others.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#78 Posted: 13:01:08 13/06/2015
Another damn Stealth Elf... this is one of the reasons why I'm going digital this time.

I already had Legendary, so I was forced to get a second Stealth Elf with Swap Force, but now I don't want 3... ugh...
---
Purple dragon.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me