Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > you guys need to chill and take a joke
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
you guys need to chill and take a joke [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#51 Posted: 23:52:57 26/05/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Mesuxelf
[User Posted Image]
- - -

Otters rape baby seals.

Correction, Sea otters, because that's where Seals are in the sea. Because there's a lesser amount of female Sea otters. What I posted was a adorable river otter. May I remind people that Dolphins know was rape is and do it to their females and humans?

This isn't about dolphins. We're talking about otters; don't change the subject. And otters still rape seals.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#52 Posted: 23:54:24 26/05/2015
Quote: zer0dch
You guys are real assholes when it comes to doing their best to make sure to hurt someone's feelings.

I don't attempt to make people feel bad. My "LOL/ur a pleb" posts don't mean harm, and if they do I'm sorry?

Quote:
More like one user being a douche and the other users getting annoyed.
Just shut up already and play Bloodborne or something.

I'm being a douche for posting "LOL no ur loco" when the same user did the exact same to me and called me a pleb and a Cuck, but instead I laughed it off and wrote "lel'. Were just having fun. I would go ahead and say you just wanted to chime in here and leave a rude comment because you're still upset about what went down, but I know you're a better person than that.

You guys that are taking this so seriously....chill.

The problem is that you drag **** on for too long. Including this one, three or four topics have been made about this topic, two of which were made from you. One of them was closed already yet you still continue. You do it all the time, yet you wonder why people get so annoyed with you in situations like this?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#53 Posted: 23:54:34 26/05/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
This isn't about dolphins. We're talking about otters; don't change the subject. And otters still rape seals.

Why the hell does this matter to the subject at hand? Seriously.

I didn't say that. Fix yo quotes mang.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#54 Posted: 23:56:51 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
Quote: zer0dch
You guys are real assholes when it comes to doing their best to make sure to hurt someone's feelings.

I don't attempt to make people feel bad. My "LOL/ur a pleb" posts don't mean harm, and if they do I'm sorry?

Quote:
More like one user being a douche and the other users getting annoyed.
Just shut up already and play Bloodborne or something.

I'm being a douche for posting "LOL no ur loco" when the same user did the exact same to me and called me a pleb and a Cuck, but instead I laughed it off and wrote "lel'. Were just having fun. I would go ahead and say you just wanted to chime in here and leave a rude comment because you're still upset about what went down, but I know you're a better person than that.

You guys that are taking this so seriously....chill.

The problem is that you drag **** on for too long. Including this one, three or four topics have been made about this topic, two of which were made from you. One of them was closed already yet you still continue. You do it all the time, yet you wonder why people get so annoyed with you in situations like this?

Second.

And chill avatari lol I just was curious
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#55 Posted: 23:57:31 26/05/2015

Well, since we're throwing crap into this topic to attempt to be relevent, here's me being relevant too.
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#56 Posted: 23:57:38 26/05/2015
Someone close this topic already...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#57 Posted: 23:57:41 26/05/2015

Otters rape baby seals.

Correction, Sea otters, because that's where Seals are in the sea. Because there's a lesser amount of female Sea otters. What I posted was a adorable river otter. May I remind people that Dolphins know was rape is and do it to their females and humans?

SEA OTTERS DO THAT!
[User Posted Image]
Do research! And I was saying other animals know what rape is too.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#58 Posted: 23:57:59 26/05/2015
It's the same cycle.

-Zer0 makes a topic that offends someone.
-Someone calls him out on his bull****.
-He's like "lol yor takin it too srsly pleb lol."
-When they keep fighting, he resorts to personal insults.
-When enough people join in, he apologizes.
-Next week, he does THE EXACT SAME THING.

Six years and over seven bans from the site have taught him nothing. He is a child. Let him be one.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me