Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The War of Mythonil [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1 Posted: 20:23:14 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
In the land of Mythonil, everything was watched by the Great Dragon God. Fate was good to the people and hard times were a rarity. The Great Dragon used all of his might to create a peaceful land. But, with every action, there is an opposing reaction. An ultimate evil arose to counteract the Great Dragon, a sinister dragon by the name of Pythius. With his dark powers, he created an army, which fought against the purity of the Great Dragon God. Since history was written, the two sides feuded relentlessly, sometimes bringing their fights into the material plain.
Nowdays, the world seems to be wrought with evil, demonic forces course through the once beautiful lands. Mortal factions fear that the Great Dragon God had been defeated, and in a desperate move, taken up arms against the darkness. From almost nothing, came a dwarf of a man to lead the rebellion against evil, wielding the legendary Dragon Slayer. Fafnir, who appeared from the mists of time, now gathers the powers of good for one final stand against Pythius and his grotesque legion.

----------------------------

~Rules~

I am GM, my word goes
No taking over other people
You can be any race you would like, within reason
You can also elect to be on the evil side, pm me first
Keep gore down, same with romance

~Character Sheet~

Name:
Species:
Weapons/Elements:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

----------------------

My characters

Name: Fafnir
Species: Human
Weapons/Elements: The Dragon Slayer, Light
Appearance: Fafnir is a man of short stature and muscular build. He is constantly confused as a dwarf. His hair is long with a deep tinge of grey, and his blue eyes hint that he is much, much older than he looks. The Dragon Slayer is slung on his back in a custom harness he created himself.
Personality: Fafnir is honest, loyal, and kind. He acts powerful in all situations, even for the ones who cannot be brave themselves.**
Other: Fafnir's origins are completely unknown. He seems to have appeared out of nowhere a few years ago, wielding the legendary sword. He seems infatuated with Pythius and killing him.

Name: Pythius
Species: Dragon
Weapons/Elements: Darkness, Fire, Wind, Electricity, Earth, Ice
Appearance: Pythius is a Dragon God, larger than any other dragon known to man. He is coated in sleek black scales that, even in direct light, reflect nothing as if each held an abyss within. His eyes are the deepest crystal blue, yet have hate and resent inside. A gleaming silver pendant rests on his chest, the only bright thing on his entire person.
Personality: Pythius feels that no being on the planet can best him, killing what he wants for nothing but his own pleasure.**
Other: Pythius now rules as the most powerful being on Mythonil, although his gain of abilities is suspicious and spontaneous.

Anything else needed?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#2 Posted: 07:36:13 27/05/2015
Name: Centuria
Elements: Fear and Electricity.
Personality: A wilful young dragoness, she is clever and able to think up a plan in a second, however, she hates not knowing what's happening and will always think ahead, of the consequences and of the sequence of events to get to those consequences. Wants to impress Lucian when he's around.
Story: Coming from the Land of Idris, she is very familiar with the fact that years go by shorter there. And as such knows that even though she believes herself to be 84, other dragons will see her as 28. Since Lucian performed the ritual of passage, Centuria has been attracted to Lucian and as such wants to impress him. Because of this, Centuria has been the only girl in centuries to complete the rite of passage, killing Sauron the Soul-stealer, Spirit of Fear, deadliest of the Ancient Spirits, and she took from his corpse the Soul-stone, which gave her the power to see souls in their true forms, and to see the powers attributed to these souls. It also made her Fear element stronger than any Idris Dragon before her. If any dragon touches it without her permission it will turn black and burn them before returning back to its original red colour and state.
Appearance: Sleek red dragoness with with a black tail and white wings. Wings have fire-like patterns along the edges that give the appearance that they are burning when she flies. She wears strong golden armour with a small unbreakable red orb in the middle, the Soul-stone. She has blue eyes. The tip of her tail tapers of into a barbed point which contains poison.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 16:20:39 27/05/2015
Quote: LegendOfZelda
You can be any race you would like, within reason

I might join this, but... define "within reason."
#4 Posted: 20:57:26 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
If you have a question about what race you want to play, pm me
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 21:20:01 27/05/2015
Name: Ganter
Species: dragon
Weapons/Elements: ice
Appearance: He has ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.
Personality: he is rather friendly, but a stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his siblings, knowing that they are so closely bonded that they'd do the same. With that in mind, Ganter will also protect anyone who he considers a friend. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
Other: He has a mysterious power called Hope Light, which is a rainbow-colored aura that activate from powerful positive emotions. It allows him to create powerful shields of said aura, healing properties, and increases his elemental and physical strength.

Name: Blister
Weapons/Elements: fire
Appearance: he has orange scales with a yellow belly, wing membranes, crest, and horns. His eyes are a burning blue color, and the rest of him looks like Ganter, including his tail tip.
Personality: Blister is similar to Ganter in many ways, including their personalites; but Blister is even more jovial than Ganter and worries about Ganter when he can't sense said twins' mind.
Other: It turns out Blister is Ganter's twin brother in another reality, of which Ganter had learned about him in. Due to that, the two of them can share thoughts and such through a telepathic link, which also can guide them to each other should they get separated. It even connects their emotions as well.

Name: Aesed
Weapons/Elements: aura, life/nature, and light
Appearance: he has silver scales, blue eyes, and a gray belly, wing membranes, horns and crest. His tail tip is an arrowhead.
Personality: (Not fully developed.)
Other: as a silver dragon, he get's access to aura, and life/nature without being those types of dragons.

Name: Flarin
Weapons/Elements: fire, earth, and darkness
Appearance: he has black scales, red eyes, wing membranes, and belly. His tail tip looks like a club, except for the pointed spikes in a ring shape in the middle of club. His horns and crest are gray.
Personality: (Not fully developed.)
Other: N/A

(That should do it.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#6 Posted: 21:24:12 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. I am also going to tell everyone now that my characters are going to be op.
Pythius has a legit reason, but Fafnir is unknown to everyone. he has secrets. blahblahblah
---
#7 Posted: 16:55:17 28/05/2015
Name: Torvoltor
Species: Scrofa (Pigman)
Weapons/Elements: He wields a huge mechanical sword with a rusty bronze color to it and a big blade that pumps up and down using pistons and motors. ...The pistons break easily, and the motor often fails though. His sword is still a work in progress.
Appearance: Torvoltor is a pretty large creature, being almost seven feet tall. He's a bit stocky, having pretty thick arms, legs, also has a somewhat large gut, which is normal for his species. He wears a thick, padded outfit with no sleeves and a long fauld around his legs. The outfit seems to be made of leather. He's kinda ugly, having a wrinkled snout and eyes that are indented far into his head so they look dark and shadowy. You can barely make out green irises.
Personality: Forget what you would expect from a big ugly pig man, Scrofa are actually quite intelligent. The average Scrofa tends to be smarter than humans, though their strength is usually on the same level despite their size. Torvoltor is actually quite strong for his kind.
Torvoltor is a silent creature who only talks when he needs to. Generally peaceful and hard to provoke, but he is a very proud creature. He doesn't like to show it, but deep down he doesn't like being beaten. Torvoltor really likes a challenge, and is often seen fighting large creatures.
Other: To Be RPed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:19:58 29/05/2015 by MugoUrth
#8 Posted: 17:02:47 28/05/2015
(Wow, a pigman, I don't think I've ever seen a character/(whatever you want to call it) outside of the quillboars in the game Warcraft 3)
---
#9 Posted: 23:42:51 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I give it a thumbs up, it'll be interesting to play.
This is starting to remind me of a Dungeons and Dragons universe
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#10 Posted: 01:12:08 30/05/2015
Name: Tars Domogo

Species: Draconian

Weapons/Elements: Dark Crystal

Appearance: Two dark violet spinning orbs connect his wings to the body. Bladed tips at the end of this wings. His scales are covered I and deep violet as well, with his underbelly running along with a deep crimson color. His eyes portray an emerald green which shine deep into the night. [Placeholder until I get my picture of him back.]

Personality: Keeps to himself most of the time, spending this time on research and ancient historical remenants. When angered Other:

[Will continue this post later, I am short on time.]
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#11 Posted: 21:57:27 30/05/2015
OOC: Shall we start?
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#12 Posted: 22:08:46 30/05/2015
Name: Crowe Silvent
Species: Human
Weapons/Elements: When in close combat, Crowe uses a large hunting knife. When at range, he uses throwing knives.
Appearance: Crowe has a slim build, taller than average and rather skinny. He has hazel hair that he keeps back in a ponytail, and if it's not in a ponytail it tends to cover his brown eyes. He wears little armor, as he focuses on his agility in combat. He almost always has a black bandana covering the lower half of his face, leaving only his eyes to be seen.
Personality: Short tempered and impatient, Crowe can be quite a burden to those around him. However, his intelligence is a great attribute of his, and he is a valuable asset in combat. It is also worth mentioning that Crowe Silvent was once a very dangerous bounty hunter. Because of this, he is very sly and well trained in fighting, but his loyalty can often be questioned.
Other: Born into a family of mages. When they discovered he possessed no magical ability whatsoever, they disowned him and he found a parent like figure in a famous mercenary.

(I will be making another character shortly)
---
Hurrah!
#13 Posted: 00:51:41 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The land of Mythonil, a once peaceful place, now filled with blood, hatred, and war. Evil flows and surrounds the inhabitants, forcing the few good people to live in fear. There has been talk of an encampment up in the northern mountains, where the snow blankets the rebellious soul of mortal beings alike. This growing army up on high has been growing strong, and word has it that it is being built by a singular man.
Small wispy clouds fill the sky over the mountains, following the heavy snowfall that had taken place the night before. The air was crisp and alive with civilization, dragon wings littering the sky as they glide with morning errands, people setting up stands for their daily coin in selling goods.
Fafnir stepped out of his tent, drawing a deep breath of chilled air and watching the morning movement of the camp. Few greeted him as he emerged, the rest too busy with their day to see their new and strange leader. He did not mind, however, knowing that the blood of this army was the people who gave the sweat of their brow every day. He took another breath of the sharp air, the sensation now chilling his spine. 'We must prepare today,' He thought, looking to the western wall that protected the enormous camp. 'His demons have our scent. They are coming...'
He made his war near the heart of the camp, thought of attack still on his mind. He was certain it wasn't until midday, for the demons were lazy and fat, well fed off their greed and evil. Morning chores needed to get done, and despite being leader, he helped as much as he could.
---
#14 Posted: 01:01:45 02/06/2015
Ganter woke up slowly on some snow, that was when he realized he wasn't at home anymore. He bolted up and examined his surroundings, "Nuevo? Careena? Is anyone there?" He saw and heard nothing, which worried him, for that meant that his family was somewhere else; maybe not in the same world, which wouldn't have been the first time the young ice dragon was in the situation of other dimensions.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#15 Posted: 01:33:25 02/06/2015
Name: Shade
Species: Dragolet
Weapons/Elements: Light, Fire, Convexity, Earth
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Personality:Is shy and will tend to stay away from others. He is very caring about his friends and will protect them with his life.
Other: N/A
---
SC
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#16 Posted: 02:37:22 02/06/2015
Crowe walked slowly through the dense forest, branches cracking under his feet every step. He was shivering and hungry, but determined to reach his destination. As he kept his pace, he could feel his eyes glazing over. He had gotten no sleep last night, due mainly to the fact that he had tried to sleep upon a tree branch. Not only did this result in Crowe staying up all night out of discomfort, it also made his lower back ache terribly. It was plain to see that Crowe was completely miserable.
---
Hurrah!
#17 Posted: 12:26:27 02/06/2015
In the same forest, a strange creature was out hunting. This creature appeared to be a large pig-like creature called a Scrofa, and he had thick padded armor and a strange vibrating sword. The Scrofa had just defeated a large animal and started to drag it's carcass through the woods. ...But it realized it could not easily lift the dead animal alone. Eventually, he saw Crowe walking through the forest and started to advance towards him.

"You... give me strength," he said. Despite the sound of his voice, he wasn't a dumb creature. Scrofa do not initially know English, and this particular Scrofa's English wasn't that great. "Give me strength," he repeated, pointing to the dead animal a distance away.
#18 Posted: 18:27:19 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: seriously...? the other demention stich? ...*sigh*
---
#19 Posted: 18:45:19 02/06/2015
(^Who is that to?)
---
#20 Posted: 21:21:55 02/06/2015
ooc: am I accepted?
---
SC
#21 Posted: 14:27:49 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes convexity
---
#22 Posted: 21:33:41 03/06/2015
ooc: so Recap?
---
SC
#23 Posted: 12:07:28 05/06/2015
OOC: The RP just started. LegendOfZelda and Theoune are both in a snowy region where a war is taking place, and BrutalBash101 and my character are in a large forest.
#24 Posted: 21:17:16 05/06/2015
Ooc: Ok.

Shade was in his cave deep within the mountains. He could see the war from where his cave was at.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 21:58:40 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: there is not a war currently going on... I think this already failed.....
---
#26 Posted: 22:01:17 05/06/2015
(Don't give up yet, come on.)
---
#27 Posted: 15:31:20 11/06/2015
Centuria stood atop a mound of crushed ice, the word used for it currently escaping her mind, something begin with s, but it eluded her. Eventually she slid down the embankment and shivered as some of the crushed ice got in between her wings, “Oh, this cursed snow, making me so…… snow, of course, that’s what it’s called,” she finished contentedly. Then she padded along until she saw a distant blur of movement, slightly azure in colour, “PEOPLE!” she thought excitedly, having seen no sign of other life in the short time she’d been there. As she walked towards the shape she’d seen, she tried to remember how she’d got here:

The last thing she remembered was being in Idris. Lucian had been with her and they’d been walking along the green fields of their home country. Darakon had been there also, yet he had walked slightly apart, sulking at the lack of attention he was receiving from his elder brother. She smiled at that, despite being mature, and the most physically daunting of the three of them, mentally, he was the most childish, sulking over the simplest of things.

Then she remembered them going for a swim in the Lake. Then Darakon had dived down and a wierd sound, akin to a mad cackling as of flames or demons began at the edge of their hearing. Lucian had slowly become worried as the cackling intensified, only for it to fade, and he too had submerged. However, upon his immersion, the pool had turned bright white, almost as if she’d been swimming in milk and she became heavier, fighting to stay atop the waves, and at last, when she’d finally succumbed to the grasping claws of gravity, the pool had returned to blue, yet it also dropped to frigidly cold temperatures. Managing to resurface one last time she’d taken one last breath and then sunk, yet she hadn’t seen the drowned corpses of Darakon and Lucian, instead she had seen a whirlpool in the lakebed, a twisting vortex of sand and silt, and she’d sunk into it, and then she’d appeared here, surrounded by snow, and she’d cried. But then, after regaining her composure, she’d seen the shape, and had hope, maybe, maybe it was Lucian, maybe she wasn’t alone here.
---
#28 Posted: 22:29:31 11/06/2015
OOC: The person I'm waiting for isn't responding and hasn't logged in since Saturday. Anyone else care to bring a character to the forest my character and BrutalBash's character are in? If not I'll just try to find a way to move on.
#29 Posted: 20:53:16 12/06/2015
Centuria eventually managed to reach Ganter and was both elatwd and dissapoimted. Elted at.thw fact that.there was aomething.elae.LIVING over here but dissappintes bexause it wasnt Lucian.
---
#30 Posted: 20:56:07 12/06/2015
(Blackfury96, you should wait for someone else to do a story-post, I'm waiting for LOZ before mine.)
---
#31 Posted: 21:02:16 12/06/2015
((k thats reasonable))
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#32 Posted: 04:15:59 04/07/2015
Name: Aurora Nyx
Species: Galaxy Dragon
Weapons/Elements: dark magic; evil magic, like shadows and poison, light magic; in general good magic, like healing and fire/warmth, dream magic; the ability to create dreams including nightmares, walk through dreams and cause people to fall asleep, star magic; a secret arcane magic (if okay with gm, i have back story why she would know any of it).
Appearance: She is a tall slim dark dragon with galaxy pattern in her eyes and under her wings. Her wings are tattered and can be difficult to fly with. She wears a head dress.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is cold and cruel at times but never shows any emotions. She doesn't know how to react to positive feelings or kind gestures towards her. She is never seen smiling and hardly sleeps. But sometimes if you catch her off guard in the middle of the night she will be crying and staring at the sky.
Other: Aurora Nyx was once good and kind and inside her somewhere is still that dragoness that smiled and cared for others, she believed in balance not war, she thought the only way to exist was to consist of both good and evil side by side. So from her elders she learned dark and light magic. Eventually she learned dream magic and an omen came to her and filled her eyes with the galaxies and lifted her wings. The elders saw this and taught her star magic. She was happy and found love and peace with the elders but when the war began her love was killed and she was tortured and her wings shredded with a magic. Now she stands with the dark side and has lost much of the kindness that once was in her heart.
Because of her serious unchanging emotions she is used for espionage and under cover missions most people cannot take on.

Name: Mira
Species: fluffy ice Wyvern
Weapons/Elements: ice, camouflage/chameleon
Appearance: she is on the small side. She is a cute fluffy wyvern, blue, white and grey coloring she has a fluffy almost cat like tail and wears a little earning.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is spunky and loud. She never stands down from a challenge and tries to help everyone. She can get sarcastic and rude at time but is normally agreeable and fun. She loves a good tussle.
Other: She came from a large family and had to fight hard to live and grow. She was deemed runt of the nest just by the look of her small speckled egg. She fights for justice and believes if you have kindness in your heart and teeth and claw good will always conquer evil.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#33 Posted: 09:16:18 04/07/2015
(((I thinkk Loz is a bit absent, *yodel yodel yodel* no, still isnt here)))
---
#34 Posted: 21:27:05 04/07/2015
((he said he's starting it up again on Monday cause i poked him and begged for like an hour lol))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#35 Posted: 05:55:46 05/07/2015
((Oh, great))
---
#36 Posted: 08:17:45 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I do want this rp to go well, but i guess it just started wrong...
---
#37 Posted: 12:49:27 05/07/2015
OOC: I still want to play, but... my character is in limbo after his one interaction left. I'll see if I can't bring him over to another area.
#38 Posted: 23:00:10 05/07/2015
((id really like to do this, you could just start it again LOZ, it is your rp))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#39 Posted: 23:13:50 05/07/2015
(Yeah, this is good, all you need is a new beginning, and since the beginning is the farest we've reached, that should be easy.)
---
#40 Posted: 20:16:33 20/07/2015
[I really tbink that you should try]
---
#41 Posted: 23:24:47 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Fafnir took his chores with the acceptance of any other man, or dwarf, for that matter, and looked at the list posted at the centerpost of camp. Lumber and food, easy enough. Leader meant nothing during this time, they were just an ecosystem trying to support themselves, every hand mattered. He took one of the lumber axes from the stock-pen and took his direction out of the camp, to the forests below the mountain where snow hadn't touched. At least he knew the evil of the world hadn't corrupted the wild game.
The trek was less than an hour, and he knew he was out of the camp's territory when snow no longer blanketed everything. He found game hard to find, and wandered further into the forest to find proper food for the camp.
Sound in the distance, more than just an animals call. Human speech maybe, Fafnir wasn't sure. All he knew is that it was crude and poorly constructed. He followed the noise, creeping silently through the underbrush. At last he saw what he had heard.
"A pigman, this far north?" He whispered to himself, watching the burly humanoid creature loom over another figure, completely human. He gripped his sword and lumber ax tightly, hidden in the bushes. "What is he doing...?"
---
#42 Posted: 23:44:20 19/08/2015
Shade smelled something new within his forest something human and a pigman. He took off to investigate who was invadeing his territory.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 05:41:25 20/08/2015
Centuria moved closer to the Blue Dragon, "Hello, I'm Centuria, who are you?"
---
#44 Posted: 11:27:44 20/08/2015
Ganter blinked, finally noticing Centuria, "I'm Ganter and you?"
---
#45 Posted: 15:06:56 20/08/2015
"Centuria, I just said that... Do you know where we are?" she asked.
---
#46 Posted: 16:58:07 20/08/2015
"Oh, right, I'm distracted. And no, I have no idea." Ganter sighed.
---
#47 Posted: 17:57:02 20/08/2015
"Huh? You," the Scrofa said, pointing at Fafnir. "You... What do your stance here? Me... I want strength. ...Big meat... need strength." The Scrofa, Torvoltor, then pointed to a large animal he had just killed. "We hungry... Need food. ...Give me strength."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:34 20/08/2015 by MugoUrth
#48 Posted: 18:04:54 20/08/2015
"How are you somewhere without not knowing where you are? How'd you get here?" asked Centuria, wondering if he was shvked from his world as well.
---
#49 Posted: 18:06:54 20/08/2015
Ganter shrugged, "I just woke up here ... I miss my family." He then sighed.
---
#50 Posted: 18:15:45 20/08/2015
"That quwstion was dumb to be honest, I don't know how I g" Centuria sighed too.t here either. All I remember is a portal, and then here.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me