Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > That time Avatari was kicked out of the dollar store
Page 1 of 1
That time Avatari was kicked out of the dollar store [CLOSED]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#1 Posted: 05:56:50 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
So my friends and I went to the mall today, right? It was a pretty small one with few shops, so to kill some time we stopped by the dollar store that was in there. We were the only customers in there, and like any other person we were observing and picking stuff up to look at them better, and we would giggle a bit after finding something funny or weird (I spotted an old Wiggles coloring book that I'm pretty sure was used at some point in time). We weren't being super loud or obnoxious or anything, we were just young adults having a good time in a mall that was practically dead anyway.

Okay so while we picked something up to look at it, the guy behind the counter was like, "You three, come here." So we did, though we were kinda confused. We went up to him, and he was like, "You aren't supposed to be touching anything unless you plan to buy it." We were like, "We're... sorry? We were just looking." And he was like, "You can't be in here, get out. You need to leave." My first thought was that we were being loud or something but apparently we weren't supposed to touch anything as if it was some kind of museum?

So we left without arguing and yeah, it was weird.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 06:09:20 25/05/2015
I wouldn't have left, you literally did nothing wrong. You should go back tomorrow. Pick up stuff, look at it, and if he gives you **** challenge him to call security, they won't do ****, you've broken no laws, actually, **** that, legit ask him to show you in the rules where it states you can't touch items you don't plan on buying, he's bull****ting, if you call his bluff what's he gonna do? show you a fake rule he made up? I woulda either bought something and then continued to **** about or just continued to **** about cuz I know he didn't have probable cause to kick me out. If there isn't a sign explicitly stating you can't touch stuff and not buy it then he literally has no case against you.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:59 25/05/2015 by Lunarz
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 06:10:20 25/05/2015
Sounds like a manager who hates his job and was annoyed. I'm sorry. You should have questioned him lol
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#4 Posted: 06:37:24 25/05/2015
Ahh I've been kicked out of places many times. My best friend, boyfriend and I can't go anywhere without making some fun amazing adventure and making a ruckus. Walmart, arts and crafts stores (it involved a foam sword fight, don't ask >w<), and other places. Though the Walmart one was for a Psychology assignment experiment, so it wasn't entirely our faults. ^^"
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 14:41:07 25/05/2015
Quote: Lunarz
I wouldn't have left, you literally did nothing wrong. You should go back tomorrow. Pick up stuff, look at it, and if he gives you **** challenge him to call security, they won't do ****, you've broken no laws, actually, **** that, legit ask him to show you in the rules where it states you can't touch items you don't plan on buying, he's bull****ting, if you call his bluff what's he gonna do? show you a fake rule he made up? I woulda either bought something and then continued to **** about or just continued to **** about cuz I know he didn't have probable cause to kick me out. If there isn't a sign explicitly stating you can't touch stuff and not buy it then he literally has no case against you.

Quote: zer0dch
Sounds like a manager who hates his job and was annoyed. I'm sorry. You should have questioned him lol

All this^, you should ask him where in the rules does it say that you can't touch things. And what's more so, how would he know if you planned to buy it or not? You should return and talk to his boss about that.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#6 Posted: 14:50:25 25/05/2015
Go to Golden Corral and flirt with the old men. Problem solved! ^.^b
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#7 Posted: 16:50:35 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
Quote: Lunarz

All this^, you should ask him where in the rules does it say that you can't touch things. And what's more so, how would he know if you planned to buy it or not? You should return and talk to his boss about that.

If y'all knew me at all then you'd know that that's pretty much an impossibility lol It wasn't really a big deal anyway, it was more funny than anything else. Nothing interesting like that ever happens to me so it's a funny story to tell people lol

---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#8 Posted: 17:34:20 25/05/2015
Next time, pick something up, look him straight in the eye, and lick it. Then run like hell.

Edit: Wait this can be taken as sexual. I don't mean for it to be taken that way.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:34:55 25/05/2015 by DragonCamo
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#9 Posted: 17:46:11 25/05/2015
Next time pick something up, buy it, and push the money on to his face then run out of the store
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#10 Posted: 18:08:15 25/05/2015
Knock down all of the display stands and stuff. Then see what happens.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#11 Posted: 18:10:12 25/05/2015
Hold the store up. That'll teach 'em.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#12 Posted: 18:42:19 25/05/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Sick joke bro pass the cheetos over here
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#13 Posted: 19:01:22 25/05/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Sick joke bro pass the cheetos over here

*passes the cheetos*
Thanks, It took me a few seconds to think of it :3
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#14 Posted: 19:19:35 25/05/2015
I bet that at some point, some kid came in, messed around and broke something, and now there's a whole store policy about touching items. He was probably just covering his own ass, I don't think he did that to be aggressive.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#15 Posted: 20:44:13 26/05/2015
You were giggling. Giggling is evil. Everybody knows that.
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me