Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
mobile version of darkSpyro.net [CLOSED]
DubstepSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 381
#1 Posted: 05:56:04 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
All I know is that this site is not designed for mobile devices, but all I want to know is that will there be a mobile version of this site. But is it possible?
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 05:58:18 23/05/2015
No, LocoGuy. Dark has declined it several times, as stupid as that may be. He can certainly hire some group of individuals to develop a mobile site.

You know, considering all the revenue he makes off here its certainly possible. A majority of his users are on tablets/phones, and the site is obtrusive and ****ty on mobile devices.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#3 Posted: 06:00:19 23/05/2015
You've been here long enough on different accounts to know this, Loco.
---
words. letters. filler.
#4 Posted: 06:08:39 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not loco. Who do you think I am? Dark did a check and I'm not loco.

Loco is older than me, and I'm not even his sister.

His name starts with a C, while mine starts with a B. So no, I'm not him.

You guys have to stay on topic. What I found out that what the mobile version of this site may look just like the mobile version of DA...i guess.

Oh, and my YouTube account's username almost copied loco's real name.

Sorry for staying off-topic, but you guys need to stop calling me loco. I'm getting tired of people calling me that. And I don't even like that name either.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#5 Posted: 06:16:12 23/05/2015
Obviously Locoguy.

Otherwise you wouldn't get so defensive over it. Also, how did you know loco is older than you? Or that he has a sister? Or that his name starts with a C? And that your username is similar to loco's...

Its chill, though. I don't think anyone cares and as long as you behave you should be fine.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#6 Posted: 06:33:22 23/05/2015
How to you know all these facts about Loco, DubstepSpyro?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#7 Posted: 06:34:55 23/05/2015
Quote: DubstepSpyro

You guys have to stay on topic. What I found out that what the mobile version of this site may look just like the mobile version of DA...i guess.

Sorry for staying off-topic, but you guys need to stop calling me loco. I'm getting tired of people calling me that. And I don't even like that name either.

You know so much about Loco, and bring up other stuff we didn't even ask about, that it's just extremely suspicious. Dark can check your account, but as long as you continue to use your proxy, it'll show up differently.

Anyway, I don't use the mobile version anyway but it would be cool to have it for people who do, but it's not happening.
---
words. letters. filler.
#8 Posted: 06:43:29 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: DubstepSpyro

You know so much about Loco, and bring up other stuff we didn't even ask about, that it's just extremely suspicious. Dark can check your account, but as long as you continue to use your proxy, it'll show up differently.

Anyway, I don't use the mobile version anyway but it would be cool to have it for people who do, but it's not happening.

This^

And I'm not running a proxy. I don't know how. And I'm not using a Wi-Fi connection. I'm running on 4G LTE.

I know anything about Loco since SPCR told me everything about him. He was tracking loco down on DA, Spyro Forum, Insomciac board, and even this site. I wish SPCR has an account on this site so that he can prove that neither him or me am not Loco.

Like I said earlier. What the mobile version of darkSpyro looks like might have the same layout that the mobile version of DA has, and even some parts of the mobile version of YouTube.

Edit: I know that's not happening. but it could be cool. I'll have the photoshopped preview of the site later on.

Edit 2: Not the preview of the official mobile site, but just the image of the fake one.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:47:17 23/05/2015 by DubstepSpyro
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#9 Posted: 12:11:30 23/05/2015
I have no problems using it on my mobile
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#10 Posted: 12:14:07 23/05/2015
Quote: huge dotd freak
I have no problems using it on my mobile

Same.
---
you never saw me
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#11 Posted: 12:17:02 23/05/2015
on my moto g its actually the worst thing to navigate
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me