Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I don't know what to do anymore [CLOSED]
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#1 Posted: 00:27:49 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm at the point know where I see no point in life and I've completely lost the will do do anything with my life. I've pretty much stopped talking to all of my friends and I've distanced myself from all of my online friends. Nothing ever goes right anymore and when I do try, it backfires. I'm so far in debt to the government and I'm stuck in this deadend job. Why does life have to be so long.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2 Posted: 00:32:16 22/05/2015
No man, life can suck, bad, I know, but look at it differently, there must be some good in your life, someone who makes you happy. Call up a friend, go out, enjoy yourself, don't worry about anything else, enjoy life. Look man, I know how hard it can be to come out on the happy side, really, but you know what, I realize we dont talk much anymore but I really enjoyed when we did, and it meant something. You mean something to people. Find a hobby, find what makes you happy, and screw everyone who tells you not to or that you'll fail, just try ,man, try
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 00:43:22 22/05/2015
Quote: Spyroboy
I'm at the point know where I see no point in life and I've completely lost the will do do anything with my life. I've pretty much stopped talking to all of my friends and I've distanced myself from all of my online friends. Nothing ever goes right anymore and when I do try, it backfires. I'm so far in debt to the government and I'm stuck in this deadend job. Why does life have to be so long.

Don't you have one more year left for your undergraduate studies? I remember you telling me that you got really good grades and majored in CS.

If you finish your last year and continue in CS I'm sure as hell you'll hand somewhere better than A&W.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 01:14:19 22/05/2015
I know it may be hard right now but everyone goes through rough patches in their lives. Just keep being you and don't let things get you down, because even if it may not seem like it, things will get better, believe me. We're here for you, and I'm sure your friends and family will be there for you too, so never feel like you're alone because you're not ;w;
I hope you feel better soon <3
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me