Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DC Movies suck! [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#1 Posted: 02:02:44 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/...r_the_red_hood/
Marvel movies are s much better than crappy DC movies.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 02:05:28 17/05/2015
DC needs to stop being dark and gritty lol!

marvel is so funny 2003 hulk was best
TTD Hunter Gems: 6241
#3 Posted: 08:27:18 17/05/2015
I love both of them, I wouldn't be able to choose between them. However, superman just wasn't as colourful as it could have been, I mean, just watch this:
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#4 Posted: 16:25:43 17/05/2015
^I honestly didn't mind the color aesthetic too much. No doubt it could've used a little more color, but too much bright and colorfulness would contrast with the tone the film was trying to portray.

I'd like to see a bit more color in the future, but I also understand with what they were going for.
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#5 Posted: 03:19:41 18/05/2015
The dark knight probably best DC movie to date heath ledger joker the best joker ever
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#6 Posted: 03:21:19 18/05/2015
Quote: Rattlebuckler
The dark knight probably best DC movie to date heath ledger joker the best joker ever

Mark Hamill and Troy Baker would like to have a word with you.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#7 Posted: 03:23:08 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz

Baker is Hamill though?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#8 Posted: 03:23:08 18/05/2015
BUT I TRY SO HARD ;A;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#9 Posted: 03:29:29 18/05/2015

yes they'd like to apologize for their inability to perform half as well as heath ledger
---
tubular
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#10 Posted: 03:57:53 18/05/2015

And even Jack Nicholson as the Joker was great. Don't forget him. Honestly Hamill's Joker is definitely my favorite in adaptation form but I feel like nobody has gotten the Joker totally right. I think my favorite Joker is in the Long Halloween Comic. Definitely take a look at that comic if none of you have. It is so amazing.
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#11 Posted: 04:25:30 18/05/2015
marvel movies make a sitcom out of their comics, which usually have serious parallels.

dc comics movies stay true to their comics mostly and manage to make them better rather then make it a jokey expectation run.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#12 Posted: 06:06:56 18/05/2015
Quote: wakapro77
marvel movies make a sitcom out of their comics, which usually have serious parallels.

dc comics movies stay true to their comics mostly and manage to make them better rather then make it a jokey expectation run.

HAHAHAHAHA
IM GENUINELY LAGHING BECAUSE THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL, ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEWER DC MOVIES

Nolanverse Batman didn't follow the comics
Man of Steel didn't follow the comics at all
Batman v Superman isn't going to follow the comics
Suicide Squad isn't going to follow the comics
Save for the Animated Movies and the CW shows, where did you get this impression?
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#13 Posted: 14:51:08 18/05/2015
DC honestly does have better animated movies and TV shows, but Marvel has put together a very successful line of films that can afford to be jokey but serious. At least that's how it seems to me. And we can't judge DC's movies too well yet anyway since all we've had from the DC Cinematic Universe is Man of Steel (Which I actually liked, mostly).
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#14 Posted: 22:09:52 18/05/2015
I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I really didn't like The Dark Knight. I keep hearing that it's the best superhero movie ever, but I just don't see it. It doesn't feel at all like a superhero movie to me. And I'm not just saying that because I prefer Marvel because I really enjoyed Batman Begins, and to me that felt like a superhero movie. I do admire some things about the film, such as the intensity and performances. It's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't at all consider it the best superhero movie.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#15 Posted: 22:22:04 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Honestly I prefer Heath Ledger as the joker because he felt deranged and truly evil. He was also the best written Joker with his great quotes like "Madness as you know, is like gravity all it takes is a little push." Also Jared isn't looking so hot.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]***** SLAP!
[User Posted Image]
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#16 Posted: 23:23:05 18/05/2015
Quote: somePerson
Honestly I prefer Heath Ledger as the joker because he felt deranged and truly evil. He was also the best written Joker with his great quotes like "Madness as you know, is like gravity all it takes is a little push." Also Jared isn't looking so hot.

I agree with this. Also most of the tatoos on his joker are fine, cept that "Damaged" one, that one just ruins it all.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#17 Posted: 23:27:28 18/05/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I really didn't like The Dark Knight. I keep hearing that it's the best superhero movie ever, but I just don't see it. It doesn't feel at all like a superhero movie to me. And I'm not just saying that because I prefer Marvel because I really enjoyed Batman Begins, and to me that felt like a superhero movie. I do admire some things about the film, such as the intensity and performances. It's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't at all consider it the best superhero movie.

glad i'm not the only one who thinks Batman Begins was the best in the trilogy.

though i did like The Dark Knight to an extent.
---
Cool cool.
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#18 Posted: 23:39:30 18/05/2015
Has anybody seen the animated DC movie assaulton arkham it is about the suicide squad really good movie
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me