darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 92 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4551 Posted: 17:03:01 26/08/2015
Quote: griswoldthunder
I'd also like to have someone ask them what happens when you put a reimagined Skylander on the portal with an older game.

If they don't show up as the old version,probably the same error message as any time you do that to a newer skylander.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:39 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#4552 Posted: 17:37:45 26/08/2015
Quote: griswoldthunder
I'd also like to have someone ask them what happens when you put a reimagined Skylander on the portal with an older game.

With all skylanders I have they are Backwards compatible. For example an Eons elite eruptor will play as a normal eruptor in SSA or giants. I have quite a few skylanders and tried it with all. I think that the new Supercharger terrafin will also play fine on the older games but as a normal Terrafin.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4553 Posted: 17:58:40 26/08/2015
I hope thats the case. I wanna do the money cheat on trap team the reposes I get smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#4554 Posted: 18:14:14 26/08/2015
I obviously knew that it was going to either show up as the original Skylander or as a Skylander that is not compatible. The question is which of those two options will it be. I would like to think that it would show up as the original version, but I would like confirmation. The fact that I have never heard someone ask this question already is mindboggling. I know that others on these forums have wondered this same thing, but no one who gets to interview has asked this question yet.
#4555 Posted: 18:18:20 26/08/2015
It wasn't confirmed. They say the other way around won't Supercharge a vehicle, but nothing about the supercharger doing S1-4 stuff.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4556 Posted: 18:20:22 26/08/2015
Didn't knew Eon's Elite show up as their regular versions in older games.
That's a really nice feature. smilie

But still the S2/3/4 only differ from their regular versions for the Wow Pow and a slightly different look.
This year's revamps have new animations, all new powers and really different looks.

I'm have the suspicion they won't work.
Either way they should really make this clear as some people may find that information truly important to decide their purchases.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:10 26/08/2015 by Drek95
#4557 Posted: 18:22:24 26/08/2015
Well an 'x' on the compatibility list probably does enough if that's the case,though they've already went overboard back then with Lightcores where they said it wasn't compatible even if they even light up on SSA,just with no effects ingame. I remember having to explain that to a store clerk that was worried I was getting the wrong Drobot figure, but hopefully they learned to be more exact.
---
#4558 Posted: 18:29:50 26/08/2015
Now that you mentioned it, do we have a SuperChargers compatibility chart?
Might have missed it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4559 Posted: 18:33:07 26/08/2015
Nope,they just mention Portal compatiblity. It might show up in the site update.
---
#4560 Posted: 19:33:14 26/08/2015
Mmmmh... Those FAQs actually hold some rather interesting informations (beware some might be considered spoilers).

They refer to the Wii and 3DS versions saying they'll actually be just slightly different from the other ones.
Maybe there will still be classic hack-and-slash gameplay after all.

And they also say traps will actually influence Skylanders too not only vehicles.
It might not be what I think and they might be referring to "Skylanders on vehicles" but maybe there is still hope for our trapped friends... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4561 Posted: 19:35:36 26/08/2015
Hmm... Thats quite interesting... They influence the Skylanders too?
---
#4562 Posted: 19:40:34 26/08/2015
They might be just referring to Skystones,which is on-foot gameplay technically.
---
#4563 Posted: 19:41:58 26/08/2015
Apparently.

But again while they did wrote "Skylanders" they might have implied "Skylanders on vehicles".
Though it's still weird they didn't directly say "vehicles".
Would have been better.

Oh and they also don't mention Skystones Overdrive's skystones being unlocked by trapped villains.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4564 Posted: 21:23:26 26/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I won't refer to any names, but the guys who just go offtopic for a small exchange aren't the problem, so no need to worry. The thing is when it gets to two pages about anything but the news because someone keeps bringing it up.

Also, forgot a thing about the comic preview.

The Doom Challenge is in a simulation room/holodeck thing in the Academy after all. It might not come back this year but since they were practicing against a final boss... Boss Rush mode? Pretty please?

To be fair, At the end of Trap Team, during the "there's still tons left to do in skylands bit", Cali's portion implies that fighting extra powerful simulations of bosses was an intended feature of the doom challenge. Yet another feature cut from the half baked game.

Something along the lines of "You may have defeated the REAL Kaos, but we upgraded the simulation so that it's even tougher and meaner than the real thing. He even SMELLS worse! Don't ask. Give it a shot if you feel you are up to the challenge. It'll be good training, you never know when he'll return" and then the screen pans to the Doom Challenge statue. (iirc on that last bit, she could have simply been standing next to it like she always did)

Comparing it to the real thing implies that it's a simulation, which I know she did, i'm not sure if she straight up called it a simulation, this is a paraphrasal, not a direct quote. However, it means that they cut boss simulations from Trap Team and didn't even BOTHER to change Cali's text for the "there's still tons left to to" bit from the beginning of the postgame.

I believe that the original idea was that you could only fight the normal ones ONCE per save, or that you could only fight the real ones til they were captured, hence the vault (you could simply go back to the level and recapture them the way it is now). (in either case, you'd either fight a normal one, or you'd skip the battle sequence altogether) Then, you could fight more powerful rematches of them in the Doom Challenges, similar to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix's Organization XIII Data Replicas, or the Mario and Luigi Series' challenge arena's "X" bosses. It would've been a nice touch if those simulation battles

I didn't bother putting spoiler tags on mine, because this is info obtained from the end of trap team, and quite a few of us pretty much agreed that it's pretty much common knowledge 6 months after release. (I think that's excessive personally, 2 months at most is fair imo, but having ANY sort of statute on that, is good enough.) Since it's been nearly a year, it's fair game, yeah?

I wouldn't mind a GOTY edition of trap team with superchargers compatibility, and with the "finishing touches" included.
TFB CLEARLY wasn't finished... I'd like to see what they WOULD have done IF they had more time.
I'd actually assume that if they HAD finished, PVP would've not only been a FEATURE, but it would be MORE fleshed out than SWAP Force. (as in, the same, more or less, but they'd STILL have elemental stuff. I think light and dark wouldn't be tacked onto the circle, but rather would do bonus damage on eachother. And they'd have found a way to balance traps maybe?)
I also believe that either heroics or a replacement would've appeared (there's NO way to max out on crit. Even with the rainbow hat, my spyro is 20 or so short. that leads me to believe that, as in prior games, we could've gotten the BASE stats filled up)

Bad news for people who were hoping for a similar scenario to the Ultimate Kaos Trap: The Kaos Cup is EXCLUSIVE to the Dark Edition.
This information comes from activision's support FAQs. linked to earlier on this thread. IT NOT IS A LIE MEANT TO SPREAD FUD, I REPEAT, IT IS NOT A LIE MEANT TO SPREAD FEAR UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT!
GREAT news for me! That spare Kaos Cup could EASILY be worth MUCH more than the Ultimate Kaos Trap. I'm pretty sure they promised an alternative to the Dark Edition later on from the get-go, but even AFTER the dust settled, the Ultimate version was STILL worth an upwards of $30, just for an alt deco. I hear it was $80 or more back when it was insane...
I might be able to make money back on the Wii Dark after all smilie
If I wind up with AT LEAST 100 between the extra Dark Hot Streak, Dark Spitfire, Portal, and the Cup, I might JUST be able to get the 3 Trophy packs without a net loss in funding!

(I hate scalpers, but if i'm going to afford what they're selling when I'll inevitably have to, i'm going to need to stoop to their level, to have the money to do it. Sorry guys! Besides... there's a chance my family might need the money to LIVE off of... So, I can't take the virtuous path, just in case we go broke...)

Source:
https://support.activision.com...=RelatedArticle
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:50 26/08/2015 by TTD
#4565 Posted: 22:14:04 26/08/2015
Well it's not new news,the FAQ had that info ever since Dark Edition was revealed.

I don't really care if it's just playable Kaos(and being just racing it's really not too big of a deal),but if he unlocks tracks it might be a bit more frustrating.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#4566 Posted: 22:27:36 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
There is a convincing photoshopped Lava Lance Eruptor on Instagram, please do not repost it. Thanks.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4567 Posted: 22:29:25 26/08/2015
For me it's obviously fake.
---
Bruh
#4568 Posted: 22:34:22 26/08/2015
I think Cali was referring exactly to the Doom Challenges when she was talking about an "improved version of Kaos".

Trap Team has a lot of cut content and it's a true pity but I doubt that was the plan for bosses (even though it would have been really cool).

Hoping for something similar in SuperChargers; the new Academy seems to hold even more content than the old one both inside and outside it...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
yrocgames Gold Sparx Gems: 2714
#4569 Posted: 22:36:55 26/08/2015
Hey guys! anyone think were getting some character news alongside of the 3DS news?
---
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0_L3dsR6hprEa93PItzjw
#4570 Posted: 22:38:13 26/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
I think Cali was referring exactly to the Doom Challenges when she was talking about an "improved version of Kaos".

She was(super minor comic book spoilers but you never know).

It's improved because it's a simulation. Later Eon just recreates a virtual Super Evil Kaos as a test to the Minis, so Cali wasn't kidding when she said they can make him worse than he actually is.
---
#4571 Posted: 22:48:18 26/08/2015
Well it's not new news,the FAQ had that info ever since Dark Edition was revealed.

I don't really care if it's just playable Kaos(and being just racing it's really not too big of a deal),but if he unlocks tracks it might be a bit more frustrating.

Did anybody notice/find it noteworthy that they say it "unlocks Lord Kaos"? I only know a SINGLE character that has EVER addressed him as such, Glumshanks! (and maybe Drill-X), which means that a minion of kaos is helping the new portal masters get adjusted by writing the FAQs.(probably Glumshanks)
Don't let Kaos find out about his potential treachery, he's a valuable asset if he truly IS serving the light!

Guys, what if "unlocking the villains... You can ALSO unlock their vehicles for racing mode" in the action pack trailer, wasn't implying that you could unlock the vehicles for skylander use too, but rather, that the trophies allowed you to play as them on-foot as well?

But either way... " 'Just' for racing" doesn't seem like the right choice of words since most of the replayabilty seems to come from vehicle gameplay rather than on-foot gameplay.

Racing, Time Trials, 3 Racing Pack Modes, 20 (or 18) different Supercharged Challenges with different gameplay niches to them, and while racing mode is ENTIRELY vehicles, a great deal of the "on foot game mode" is NOT on foot.
There's even a chance that the Arena mode people have claimed to see will be a destruction derby-type mode, rather than an on-foot Arena mode! (drek knows what i'm thinking of) (Activision: "You people complained about no direct PVP? Fine, we'll give it to you, but it STILL won't be on foot smilie")
Of course, i'm HOPING that there will be a REASONABLE amount of on-foot content like the rest of you. These prospects worry me as well... But I have the mind to think of many possibilities: this means what good changes a game can have, to evolve the series, but also what they it could do to send it back to the stone age.

I'm hoping the dark edition comes with an extra track per terrain, which could work, since the XBONE and PS4 versions come with a Sea Vehicle, a Land Vehicle, and a Sky Villain (how are you supposed to race against kaos to unlock him if you don't have a sky vehicle, anyway?)

They advertised "exclusive Kaos Content" and content means more than just an additional playable character. You don't use an umbrella term if you're apply only a single thing that the umbrella term encompasses. Even if they give you a minigame that reveals a bit of his past, that'd be nice. At least have a Sky Track themed after Kaos? Maybe one that takes place inside the Rift, with a portion outside the Rift where the Doomstation sucks you into the Rift to do the rest of the race.

OH! What if you can unlock the Doom Challenge through the Cup?
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4572 Posted: 22:56:07 26/08/2015

It's improved because it's a simulation. Later Eon just recreates a virtual Super Evil Kaos as a test to the Minis, so Cali wasn't kidding when she said they can make him worse than he actually is.

Just read the comic today.
They really choose the worst version of Kaos so far even if it is indeed dangerous and powerful. smilie

I guess we can expect something interesting in SuperChargers after all. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5309
#4573 Posted: 23:08:05 26/08/2015
Quote: yrocgames
Hey guys! anyone think were getting some character news alongside of the 3DS news?

I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully some Smash Hit gameplay and/or Thrillipede.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#4574 Posted: 23:21:57 26/08/2015
I'd say either Nightfall or Splat.
We know quite a few things about both but never saw them in action.

But would indeed like to see Thrillipede or Astroblast too.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4575 Posted: 23:23:46 26/08/2015
I just want to see news. For me doesn't import what it is. Just want news. See characters, Stages, Tracks, and other things.
---
Bruh
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4576 Posted: 23:28:38 26/08/2015
I'm actually kind of curious about Thrillipede's abilities too. And I of course want to see more of High Volt.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#4577 Posted: 23:35:16 26/08/2015

But the thing is, those sequences ALWAYS talk about what can be done INGAME.
She doesn't even TALK about how there are "still more doom challenges to do" or refer to it as a training room by that point, just says you can fight a more powerful version of Kaos.
You always talk about how things were obviously cut last minute, and you're just brushing aside more evidence of it.
The fact that it was used for such a purpose in the comic book FURTHER suggests that fighting stronger versions of bosses (either just for fun, or for extra gold/xp, like the existing Doom Challenge), was an intended feature at some point.

I'm not saying that they WEREN'T talking about the Doom Challenges, just saying that there was PROBABLY more than one kind of Doom Challenge intended for the concept.
They were INCREDIBLY repetitive, possibly because that was the ONE kind of challenge that they only had to design arenas for, and then use algorithms to plug in waves of enemies. The sheer amount of the same thing, is evidence that a good portion of it was filler.
And sure, an 100 floor SUPER dungeon is something that's PERFECT for vets, but no Super Dungeon would be COMPLETE without a SUPERBOSS at the end of the dungeon.
Case in point: Paper Mario series' Pit of 100 Trials, the aforementioned Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix's Cavern of Remembrance, MapleStory's Tower of Oz's Dorothy, I don't play a lot of games, so I can't list/think of more atm.
I'd assume that the "boss floor" would be on it's own. Because if you're on a nightmare run, the standard version of kaos would be enough to qualify as a superboss.
Heck, as stupid powerful as Kaos is in TT, I'd wager there's a good chance that the version they used for story mode was ORIGINALLY meant for the doom challenge. There's a chance he'd emerge from the mystery box of doom after preventing it's destruction for so long.

Also, there would probably have been more than one type of doom challenge in the "finished" game...
"Survival Challenge"
"Boss Challenge"
"other challenge modes"

And since WHEN is "Super Evil Kaos" more powerful than "Ultimate Kaos"? (I'm going to call TT Kaos Ultimate Kaos both in honor of the special trap, and because the power up was fueled by the Ultimate Weapon's Stinkosity AND Traptanium), and considering Ultimate Kaos was fueled by Stinkosity, Super Evil Kaos DEFINITELY doesn't smell worse.
---
#4578 Posted: 23:39:52 26/08/2015
No, it wouldn't be an intended feature to have previous final bosses in the game except for maybe a big hopeful idea that wouldn't really get anywhere. They're part of their own games and in the earlier cases it'd need to port an entire boss level plus all the models that might've not been updated for the Alchemy engine. Worse, Acti could go against that decision because of the time taken and their objective to make newer players get the older games as they collect to experience things they already planned to cut the next game(like Doom Challenge which iirc in an interview was said to never be planned to come back as far as VV cares).

But we're getting sidetracked here. Hoping for some news,there'll be indie previews before the weekend but who knows, Nintendo might get some previews of their own like in the Treehouse stuff.
---
#4579 Posted: 23:41:13 26/08/2015
Well if that's the Super Evil Kaos from the comics I can tell you they indeed made him more dangerous and powerful... Somehow.

But I agree It is not the version I would have chosen to test the Skylanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4580 Posted: 23:51:38 26/08/2015
The only thing I want to see right now is Characters.

I would like to see Nightfall and Astroblast but I think we will see Splat, Nightfall and Hurricane Jet-Vac.

Splat because shes on the box art and we know pretty much nothing about her.

Nightfall: We've seen her toy, and we've also seen her at Gamescom so I expect gameplay from her. Also we know what her attacks are based off of. We just need to see her ACTUAL attacks now.

Hurricane Jet-Vac: For the same reason as Nightfall.
---
#4581 Posted: 23:56:00 26/08/2015
We've had gameplay from Hurricane Jet-Vac, it was just very short and probably just the basic attacks.TTD posted it,though I don't know the source.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:30 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4582 Posted: 00:20:07 27/08/2015
We've had gameplay from Hurricane Jet-Vac, it was just very short and probably just the basic attacks.TTD posted it,though I don't know the source.

This is the original source of Jet-Vac gameplay
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4583 Posted: 00:31:41 27/08/2015
I don't want to read through 66 comments. Was there any non storyline spoiler related news today? I'm assuming there was since there were so many comments.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4584 Posted: 00:37:39 27/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I don't want to read through 66 comments. Was there any non storyline spoiler related news today? I'm assuming there was since there were so many comments.

Nah, today was mostly just side discussion that might or might not be on topic. The spoilers are related to the comic released today, which is TT themed and might not have anything to do with SC sadly.
---
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#4585 Posted: 00:59:57 27/08/2015
I didn't want to make a whole topic about this so I'll put it here. Do we know the name of Trigger Happy's Vehicle?
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#4586 Posted: 01:01:33 27/08/2015
No, no confirms yet. People have been running around with the name Gold Rush but it's not confirmed; no name has been even suggested anywhere officially.
---
#4587 Posted: 01:55:14 27/08/2015
No, it wouldn't be an intended feature to have previous final bosses.

I don't think I was making myself clear.
I was suggesting that they were intending to put beefed up versions of either JUST Trap Team Kaos, or the DOOM RAIDER boss fights... NOT final boss fights from across the series.
The way I pictured the beefed-up simulations of Gulper, Chompie Mage, Chef Pepper Jack, Dreamcatcher, Dr. Krankcase, Wolfgang, and Golden Queen, assuming they were to be included in such a mode, was probably using their Evolved pallettes. Since they WOULD be more powerful versions of the bosses, they should look like the more powerful versions of the characters, no?
It reminds me of Final Mix Pallette swaps in KHII, whose Data Replica Rematches are a VERY similar concept
Or if you've ever fought the "X" bosses in the Mario and Luigi series (they were introduced in Bowser's Inside Story), it's like those.
Basically, you'd fight heavily buffed bosses, possibly with a few extra tricks in store.

Since they said it was a simulation of the Real Kaos in Trap Team, it would've been a simulation of the Kaos fight in Trap Team, had they actually implemented it in the game. (and possibly the OTHER doom raiders)

Even though it WASN'T in the game, but rather, in a comic, it STILL messes with continuity to use a Super Evil Kaos's Data instead of Ultimate Kaos to make an even more powerful simulation of Kaos.

The super evil kaos bit was a mini-rant about how it was a stupid descision of the comic book writer to make a simulated version of Super Evil Kaos because it doesn't show them making a "Stronger" or "even smellier" replica of the real Ultimate Kaos. Ultimate Kaos is CLEARLY more powerful, and, considering he ran on Stinkosity, most likely "smelled worse" than Super Evil Kaos. So the simulation was neither of those things
---
#4588 Posted: 02:41:16 27/08/2015
Wow... Hes like, EXACTLY the same as he was. Thats kinda disappointing smilie Though I do like the new Vacuum move since he moves fast. And those tornados! Ok I lied hes not EXACTLY the same but hes pretty cool actually! Jet Streams mods look awesome.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4589 Posted: 04:56:45 27/08/2015
Before I go to sleep I found the trailer for Nitro Stealth Stinger (I'm guessing Frightful Fiesta is getting one too)

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:13 27/08/2015 by isaac343018s
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4590 Posted: 05:52:11 27/08/2015
Quote: isaac343018s
Before I go to sleep I found the trailer for Nitro Stealth Stinger (I'm guessing Frightful Fiesta is getting one too)

That's if he is an in-game variant, which he possibly is as his box art is Frightful Fiesta
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#4591 Posted: 07:38:01 27/08/2015
Well juarmo don't forget we were talking about Minis not full fledged Skylanders (yet).
Traptanium Powered Kaos might have been too much for them so Eon decided to go with a slightly less powerful version of him.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4592 Posted: 08:45:58 27/08/2015
Wow, nice find isaac.

There's a big clear view of the chained buildings now in there. As usual, people who read the spoilers can probably guess, but I didn't and it looks pretty awesome. Mood is much darker than the one we saw in screenshots too, looks overcast compared to the sunset ones - maybe it happens during dusk so you see the sky darken as you go?

Oooh man, what a time for news. For you people in spain, that is!

There'll be an event this Sunday and the weekend after that....Somewhere. Can't find an address but then again my spanish is kinda bad for someone that speaks br-portuguese.
I tried getting a bigger picture but only through Google it works,the actual URL gives an error.

That construction zone part is kinda new - didn't they have quizzes and mini tourneys before? Now that we have racing that's a strange aspect to replace.
Either way, if anyone here's from Spain and can distinguish that picture, you're getting prerelease stuff first.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:07:30 27/08/2015 by Bifrost
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#4593 Posted: 09:03:08 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
A couple new mods in that trailer:
Bubble Armour (Nose)
Duo Propeller (Propeller)

Note: these names aren't official.
#4594 Posted: 11:03:51 27/08/2015
And they look kinda ugly. The bubble armor is probably corn in the regular but looks like bubble wrap(protects stuff but not exactly for a vehicle), and the two propellers being in diagonal bars make it look way too silly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:04:03 27/08/2015 by Bifrost
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4595 Posted: 11:46:54 27/08/2015
Callout to darkchylde:

The video also proves that the likelihood of a matching nitro character for the vehicle may not be likely, as the regular version of that character can still "super charge" the nitro version. Not to say it can't happen, but it puts a lot less pressure on it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:47:45 27/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#4596 Posted: 12:03:00 27/08/2015
The Skylanders FB also hinted at this yesterday. Doesn't mean she won't have a nitro variant, but it means there's no obligation to make one.
---
#4597 Posted: 13:12:06 27/08/2015
It's preorder, so probably super risky. Not exactly new, this was done in previous games.
---
#4598 Posted: 13:55:16 27/08/2015
Jeez, Everything is really expensive...

Wow Nitro Stealth Stinger's mods are awesome smilie

I like the supercharged moment for Stealth Elf too smilie
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4599 Posted: 16:51:07 27/08/2015
Wow, nice find isaac.

There's a big clear view of the chained buildings now in there. As usual, people who read the spoilers can probably guess, but I didn't and it looks pretty awesome. Mood is much darker than the one we saw in screenshots too, looks overcast compared to the sunset ones - maybe it happens during dusk so you see the sky darken as you go?

There'll be an event this Sunday and the weekend after that....Somewhere. Can't find an address but then again my spanish is kinda bad for someone that speaks br-portuguese.
I tried getting a bigger picture but only through Google it works,the actual URL gives an error.

That construction zone part is kinda new - didn't they have quizzes and mini tourneys before? Now that we have racing that's a strange aspect to replace.
Either way, if anyone here's from Spain and can distinguish that picture, you're getting prerelease stuff first.

You were half right, it's from this sunday to the next. It looks like its just a demo version of the game as it mentions "trying it before it comes out." The construction bit says to test your skills at repairing vehicles. There will also be a section for the little ones to "create the world of Skylands using play-doh"
yrocgames Gold Sparx Gems: 2714
#4600 Posted: 20:33:19 27/08/2015
Wow, nice find isaac.

[url=http://www.google.com.br/imgres?imgurl=http://www.enlavaguada.com/verimagen.php%253Fid%253D2126%2526t%253Deventos_y_promos%2526n%253D1%2526&imgrefurl=http://www.enlavaguada.com/index.php?f%3Deventos&h=901&w=901&tbnid=dx7KKTN9EE6fBM:&docid=dz61NSjYtwJc0M&ei=UNDeVbydLIWQwgSbnauoAQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CEIQMygTMBNqFQoTCLyFj_HxyMcCFQWIkAodm84KFQ]I tried getting a bigger picture but only through Google it works,the actual URL gives an error.[/urll

http://imgur.com/BsqThBa there.
---
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0_L3dsR6hprEa93PItzjw
First | Previous | Page 92 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me