darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 23 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5324
#1101 Posted: 23:31:04 05/06/2015
Amiibo in skylanders? Not happening. If it did it would probably be a small detail added..
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#1102 Posted: 23:34:53 05/06/2015
Quote: mantez
Even if Amiibo work, It will just likely be a Mario hat or something. You won't be playing a the character.

I think this would be great for nintendo as you could get exclusive hats (Mario, toad etc like on 3ds Miis) but also nintendo based suits or costumes like Mario Kart.

I doubt it though as you could collect a Mario hat on WiiU, store it on a skylander, use it on PS4. Can't see Sony agreeing to that but would be a huge win for Big N
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#1103 Posted: 23:54:38 05/06/2015
Although I am excited by the game play and game in general I can't help think there is a missed opportunity

1. skylander toy not being able to fit in the vehicle. This would have been great for kids to be able to recreate scenes in the back yard or around the house. They added wheels that roll but no driver.
  2. Interchangeable add Ons for vehicles to beef up in blind bags for kids to collect. These could snap on/off or plug in just for cosmetic look but could recreate supercharged upgrade with the right pieces
  3. hope they add the portal master rank and checklists like swapforce. This allowed us to track where we were at and also see what we needed for next rank
  4. give us something decent for 100% completion (not just a hat). Both for story mode (nightmare) and collection (only standard figures, traps, vehicles and possibly ingame variants not chase figures)

Anyway few of my thoughts
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1104 Posted: 00:00:36 06/06/2015
Quote: KaRNiV8L
Although I am excited by the game play and game in general I can't help think there is a missed opportunity

1. skylander toy not being able to fit in the vehicle. This would have been great for kids to be able to recreate scenes in the back yard or around the house. They added wheels that roll but no driver.
  2. Interchangeable add Ons for vehicles to beef up in blind bags for kids to collect. These could snap on/off or plug in just for cosmetic look but could recreate supercharged upgrade with the right pieces
  3. hope they add the portal master rank and checklists like swapforce. This allowed us to track where we were at and also see what we needed for next rank
  4. give us something decent for 100% completion (not just a hat). Both for story mode (nightmare) and collection (only standard figures, traps, vehicles and possibly ingame variants not chase figures)

Anyway few of my thoughts

1) Agree.
They would have had to make the SuperChargers a bit smaller and the vehicles a tad larger but would have worked well.
However I can see why decided not to go that route since they wanted all Skylanders to be able to ride a vehicle and that included Giants...
Would have been nice if that was the only way to supercharge a vehicle though.

2) Might have been a great idea to make money... Don't think customers would have been happy.

3) Don't know about checklists but Portal Master Rank has been confirmed to be returning.

4) Agree but that isn't really a missed opportunity yet, since we don't know those aspects about the game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1105 Posted: 00:06:24 06/06/2015
whenever spyro comes back, i want to see his wow-pow/new moveset be a team-up with sparx like the duck hunt duo in sm4sh.

i'd call it "Sparx Power Spyro."
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1106 Posted: 00:09:28 06/06/2015
I think it'd work if they made it so you could snap the elemental parts off a SuperCharger's pedestal and put the motor in the vehicle. You could then put the elemental part on the bottom of the vehicle. This could be how you SuoerCharge it. They could make it so you could also have Skylanders pilot them by having them separately on the portal, but the SuperChargers could only SuperCharge/modify the vehicles if they were in them.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1107 Posted: 00:24:24 06/06/2015
Agreed...ther are not putting Amiibo in Skylanders or vice versa...they are competitors, they would not work together or make there figures compatible.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#1108 Posted: 00:26:48 06/06/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I think it'd work if they made it so you could snap the elemental parts off a SuperCharger's pedestal and put the motor in the vehicle. You could then put the elemental part on the bottom of the vehicle. This could be how you SuoerCharge it. They could make it so you could also have Skylanders pilot them by having them separately on the portal, but the SuperChargers could only SuperCharge/modify the vehicles if they were in them.

Exactly!

It would really make the SuperChargers unique not only inside the game but also outside it.

I know they are treated as Cores but... They still look more like Gimmicklanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#1109 Posted: 00:29:32 06/06/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
whenever spyro comes back, i want to see his wow-pow/new moveset be a team-up with sparx like the duck hunt duo in sm4sh.

i'd call it "Sparx Power Spyro."

it will only happens on out dreams.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#1110 Posted: 01:57:30 06/06/2015
I was going to write this earlier, but didn't because of the whole 20 new skylanders and 20 new vehicles. When I first saw the poster, it looked to me like there were 5 figures for each of the 8 main elements and 3 figures for each of the 2 new elements. To me, it looks like the supercharger and their vehicle are paired up and them there is a mysterious figure in the center for all 10 elements. That would make only 18 Superchargers and 18 vehicles, though. My initial thought was what if the 10 mysterious figures were . . . Villains. Maybe that is wishful thinking and I do not have any inside information, but how cool would that be. The code is already written, for the most part. All they would have to do is add an extra attack for Painyatta. Instantly, all (well at least most) fans of Skylanders would be hyped beyond measure. They did say 20 new skylanders and 20 new vehicles, but the villains would not have to count for those totals.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#1111 Posted: 02:15:08 06/06/2015
Quote: griswoldthunder
I was going to write this earlier, but didn't because of the whole 20 new skylanders and 20 new vehicles. When I first saw the poster, it looked to me like there were 5 figures for each of the 8 main elements and 3 figures for each of the 2 new elements. To me, it looks like the supercharger and their vehicle are paired up and them there is a mysterious figure in the center for all 10 elements. That would make only 18 Superchargers and 18 vehicles, though. My initial thought was what if the 10 mysterious figures were . . . Villains. Maybe that is wishful thinking and I do not have any inside information, but how cool would that be. The code is already written, for the most part. All they would have to do is add an extra attack for Painyatta. Instantly, all (well at least most) fans of Skylanders would be hyped beyond measure. They did say 20 new skylanders and 20 new vehicles, but the villains would not have to count for those totals.

IMHO they look big. Maybe we will finally see reposed Giants? With an expansion for Light and Dark of course.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1112 Posted: 02:48:41 06/06/2015
For the last 4 games, there was a formal reveal by Activision....is Eric Hirshberg not motivated enough to do it this year? I was looking for something along the lines here. What gives?
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1113 Posted: 02:55:19 06/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
The 10 things going down through the center just look like they're just character-in-vehicle examples, like the combination examples in Swap-Force. Especially since they don't seem to have a border nor a label.

I mentioned this earlier. I believe that it is what the middle columns are.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#1114 Posted: 03:17:19 06/06/2015
Quote: GillGrunt4Ever
The 10 things going down through the center just look like they're just character-in-vehicle examples, like the combination examples in Swap-Force. Especially since they don't seem to have a border nor a label.

But um, the characters don't fit in the vehicles. Plus they all look very different from the side boxes.
---
#1115 Posted: 04:05:25 06/06/2015
This does a great job of telling us what we know as of now...

Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1116 Posted: 04:32:08 06/06/2015
Quote: ninja9351

But um, the characters don't fit in the vehicles. Plus they all look very different from the side boxes.

They do in-game, hence why they're separated from the physical figure labels. And, I really don't think you should judge "look" on a picture of that terrible quality, since everything is warped.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#1117 Posted: 06:57:20 06/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
For the last 4 games, there was a formal reveal by Activision....is Eric Hirshberg not motivated enough to do it this year? I was looking for something along the lines here. What gives?

Very true, I looked for something similar too but didn't found anything.

I heard someone talking about an official Activision reveal but never seen any link to it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#1118 Posted: 09:34:57 06/06/2015

He said an interesting thing, Sky 6 will depart from where superchargers will end. Maybe that means that the vehicles thing will still be in the sixth installment?Who knows.

He also said that if there's not battle pvp he would be dissapointed. Me too, to be honest. I would love to have it back, especially on online mode.

A separate game for onlice racing and battle mode? Doesn't sound bad. Agree with that.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#1119 Posted: 09:36:06 06/06/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Rumor: Skylanders SuperChargers dev hints at amiibo support...

source:
http://nintendoeverything.com/...amiibo-support/

I would love this to happen. Being able to play as Pit on the skylanders world would be amazing. But I think is unlikely.
---
#1120 Posted: 09:55:45 06/06/2015
Quote: angelg

He said an interesting thing, Sky 6 will depart from where superchargers will end. Maybe that means that the vehicles thing will still be in the sixth installment?Who knows.

He also said that if there's not battle pvp he would be dissapointed. Me too, to be honest. I would love to have it back, especially on online mode.

A separate game for onlice racing and battle mode? Doesn't sound bad. Agree with that.

That Skylanders 6 bit really caught my attention too.
Also looks like SuperCharger won't start where Trap Team left.

Does this mean they won't even explain how Kaos escaped his prison or... Will it simply continue from where SWAP Force left?
I would love if they could tie all the lore together but even two main storylines aren't that bad.

Would really like to see regular Battle Mode returning especially with these online features as you said.

A spin-off game.
That's what I currently feel SuperChargers should have always been.

Almost entirely focused on vehicles with little to no platforming and just a few characters (or even none).
And then a TRUE new game with 20/40 brand new characters, a great story and gameplay and no toy gimmick.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:56:49 06/06/2015 by Drek95
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#1121 Posted: 10:25:14 06/06/2015

source:

I would love this to happen. Being able to play as Pit on the skylanders world would be amazing. But I think is unlikely.

if it happen there will be amiibos specific for the wiiu skylander game. like splatoon got its own specific amiibos. where you got extra challenge levels and costumes.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:28:47 06/06/2015 by CountMoneyBone
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#1122 Posted: 11:30:23 06/06/2015
Maybe a Activision and Nintendo Collaboration, to make a Nintenlanders. :3
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#1123 Posted: 12:14:04 06/06/2015
In regard to the Sky 6 thing, here's how I see this game ending. I use an analogy to the post-credits seen of Avengers 2 so I'm spoilering it.
At the end of Avengers 2, you see Thanos pulling out the infinity gauntlet and saying to himself, "Fine. I'll do it myself." This is a bit how I think this game will end. Kaos teams up with the darkness but fails miserably. The darkness then gets frustrated as all his pawns have failed. Kaos, Hector, Captian Fright Beard, Count Money Bone, what ever the 3ds villain is for Trap Team, and not to mention the Doom Raiders. He then advances to do a direct attack on Skylands, with no mercy or childish foolishness. This is where we will get to see the story of light and dark shine. (No pun intended)
---
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#1124 Posted: 13:20:06 06/06/2015
I have the feeling more so now then before that the main games vv do will follow their own story line and be side stories. If you take into consideration what figures are used in each game it does make more of a sense. That some are there for trap team while others end up in superchargers after swap force which would make sense to put stealth elf back in the starter. After giants, it seems many of the stories branch out, just we are seeing them a year at a time is how it's looking.

It makes more sense that you see gill grunt running around trap team and then trigger happy's busy with a car. That one paints a bit of a bad picture of him behind the wheel. though they are really pushing jet vac into every game to take the place of whirlwind.

That also makes me think the whole kaos factor needs some downtime. Should be a new set of villains done for games so its not always the same guy at the end. It will lead to plotholes between games like the fact of how this one doesn't continue trap team. It would make the branching out idea make more sense, otherwise it's making the stories paper thin and people will get tired of it more quickly. This for instance what made giants 3ds in a way on par with the main console releases. I still say that 3ds version is tough to compare to since how good it is.

I mean there's only so many times someone is going to escape and make plans and that probability drops with every release. That's how things get pointless to bother as where some burnout happens. Trap team is like a swan song for the series in being able to capture villains so now it's like let's go racing? Ok...so how did kaos escape? Yeah it makes a previous installment pointless. Which is why they better have it switched up from using that guy. Part of the investment in these games is the story and if that gets mucked up too much, forget it.

The fact they are already working on 6....still makes me think this one isnt a day one purchase. have to do more wait and see as I'm still hovering around the pass.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:28:23 06/06/2015 by tigerdr
#1125 Posted: 13:36:21 06/06/2015
In regard to the Sky 6 thing, here's how I see this game ending. I use an analogy to the post-credits seen of Avengers 2 so I'm spoilering it.
At the end of Avengers 2, you see Thanos pulling out the infinity gauntlet and saying to himself, "Fine. I'll do it myself." This is a bit how I think this game will end. Kaos teams up with the darkness but fails miserably. The darkness then gets frustrated as all his pawns have failed. Kaos, Hector, Captian Fright Beard, Count Money Bone, what ever the 3ds villain is for Trap Team, and not to mention the Doom Raiders. He then advances to do a direct attack on Skylands, with no mercy or childish foolishness. This is where we will get to see the story of light and dark shine. (No pun intended)

I think that this would be very cool and I like your analogy. I also think that we should somehow be able to retrap Kaos at the end of SuperChargers so he can fight with us for Sky 6 against the Darkness. And I know that Traps only give you a special ability and a Skystone in this game, but I think for the last level, Kaos's should work just to retrap him. That's just what I think should happen.
---
smilie smilie
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#1126 Posted: 13:43:23 06/06/2015
Quote:
Does this mean they won't even explain how Kaos escaped his prison or... Will it simply continue from where SWAP Force left?
I would love if they could tie all the lore together but even two main storylines aren't that bad.

The Rift into Overdrive comic book prequel might explain how Kaos escapes.
#1127 Posted: 13:44:04 06/06/2015

I think that this would be very cool and I like your analogy. I also think that we should somehow be able to retrap Kaos at the end of SuperChargers so he can fight with us for Sky 6 against the Darkness. And I know that Traps only give you a special ability and a Skystone in this game, but I think for the last level, Kaos's should work just to retrap him. That's just what I think should happen.

Well I personally think that this isn't the same Kaos we traded so essentially an alternate version of him.
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#1128 Posted: 15:09:12 06/06/2015
Quote: spyrocrash
Quote:

The Rift into Overdrive comic book prequel might explain how Kaos escapes.

This, and it's a graphic novel instead of the super short comics we got,meaning there's definately space for that.I brought up tons of pages ago that you CAN break out of Traptanium,it's just never explained how. The Dark Skylanders in TT were saved after being put in corrupted traps, and Eggscellent Weeruptor trapped Spyro and another person in a traptanium basket during easter.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1129 Posted: 16:34:49 06/06/2015

source:

if it happen there will be amiibos specific for the wiiu skylander game. like splatoon got its own specific amiibos. where you got extra challenge levels and costumes.

Man if pit is finally playable I would consider getting it for wiiu and not for ps3, lol. It wouldn't be the first time a cnsole get exclusives. I remember when they launched x men legends 2, there were exclusive characters for each of the console versions (psp had cannonball and three others) and the same happen with soul calibur 4 (darth vader was one of ps3 and yoda for xbox360). The exclusives thing is not a skylander style though, but who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if those news were finally true.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1130 Posted: 17:01:42 06/06/2015

Man if pit is finally playable I would consider getting it for wiiu and not for ps3, lol. It wouldn't be the first time a cnsole get exclusives. I remember when they launched x men legends 2, there were exclusive characters for each of the console versions (psp had cannonball and three others) and the same happen with soul calibur 4 (darth vader was one of ps3 and yoda for xbox360). The exclusives thing is not a skylander style though, but who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if those news were finally true.

If Pac-Man and Sonic and my inklings can be played. I will finish this game Sonic fast.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#1131 Posted: 17:52:44 06/06/2015

Considering how the amiibos are programmed, sorry you won't see nintendo characters in the skylander games. The smash bros amiibos are programmed to level up, etc to those games while providing bonuses to others. nintendo would have to release a new line of amiibo that are strictly made for it. unless there was a way to read the data similar in game, but the two rely on different technology to work. the wii u version and 3ds version would need that capability built in for the game to recognize them.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#1132 Posted: 18:15:52 06/06/2015
If anything it'll be hats, trinkets or alt costumes and nothing more.

No Pit in Skylands ;-;.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1133 Posted: 18:25:42 06/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

No Pit in Skylands ;-;.

Agreed. Also, no Pikachu either. smilie
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#1134 Posted: 18:28:19 06/06/2015

Well I personally think that this isn't the same Kaos we traded so essentially an alternate version of him.

Yeah that's a possibility too. Maybe, like some users said earlier, it will be an alternate version of Kaos from another dimension.
---
smilie smilie
#1135 Posted: 18:37:06 06/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
That Skylanders 6 bit really caught my attention too.
Also looks like SuperCharger won't start where Trap Team left.

Would really like to see regular Battle Mode returning especially with these online features as you said.

A spin-off game.
That's what I currently feel SuperChargers should have always been.

Almost entirely focused on vehicles with little to no platforming and just a few characters (or even none).
And then a TRUE new game with 20/40 brand new characters, a great story and gameplay and no toy gimmick.

Don't put any stock into what he said. I think that part was 100% speculation. But I fully expect that he knows enough of the story to know that they bungled it again. He, like the rest of the fans, need something beyond the story. They've abandoned Heroics/Quests, and last game they threw away PvP and Bonus Missions....if they don't put anything back in that may cross my "do not cross" line. Story continuity is a joke--kinda speaks as to how disconnected the two dev houses are.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:41:05 06/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#1136 Posted: 19:20:42 06/06/2015
My theory of how he escaped is that Glumshanks broke him out. Or the darkness released him because he wants something to do with Kaos.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#1137 Posted: 19:59:38 06/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

No Pit in Skylands ;-;.

Worst of all, No Greninja, Mega Man, Mr. Game and Watch, and Duck Hunt in Skylands ;-; ;-; ;-;
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1138 Posted: 22:21:55 06/06/2015
Quote: ExcitonKnight
Quote: AdamGregory03

No Pit in Skylands ;-;.

Worst of all, No Greninja, Mega Man, Mr. Game and Watch, and Duck Hunt in Skylands ;-; ;-; ;-;

Who even cares? Oh wait, I'm the only one who doesn't? Carry on then.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#1139 Posted: 22:34:57 06/06/2015
Any Confirmation On Online PvP Yet. This would be the PERFECT time to introduce it,
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1140 Posted: 23:14:42 06/06/2015
Quote: JayjeA
Any Confirmation On Online PvP Yet. This would be the PERFECT time to introduce it,

I'm thinking they'll reveal something about online at E3.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#1141 Posted: 02:51:02 07/06/2015
Quote: JayjeA

"Play with friends - NEW online multiplayer race and COOP modes"

Based on this now removed text from the Gamestop listing - we get race and coop modes only.

Can I be honest? They could release a standalone title that gets updates as skylanders get added and I think everyone would go nuts over it. Maybe the game has grown enough that it makes sense that it has its own ecosystem.

Sadly, it doesn't look like PVP is coming back.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:54:11 07/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
niemczewski Green Sparx Gems: 311
#1142 Posted: 03:40:02 07/06/2015
i love games that involve cars or racing and i have been waiting for a skylanders game like this for a long time
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1143 Posted: 03:45:39 07/06/2015
I've been saying for about two years now that they need to make more "mini" titles and an on-line PVP focused one would be pretty sweet.

I still want my 2D platformer where each figure unlocks a new level... :D
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1144 Posted: 05:30:14 07/06/2015
Kind of random, but why won't they do a Skylanders game based on DEFENSE and not on OFFENSE.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1145 Posted: 05:45:02 07/06/2015
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Kind of random, but why won't they do a Skylanders game based on DEFENSE and not on OFFENSE.

That's kinda what they tried to do with the Kaos Doom Challenges, where you defended your turrets and the Mystery Box of Doom, it was like a mini Tower Defense stage.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
TTD Hunter Gems: 6253
#1146 Posted: 08:05:30 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I wonder if we'll be going back to Iron Jaw Gulch.

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]
#1147 Posted: 08:28:15 07/06/2015
Looks like we will.

Unless Iron Jaw Gulch is the new hub.
Could be since Sharpfin has a much bigger role, and it would also seems there will be plenty of space to play with vehicles (at least with the sky ones).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#1148 Posted: 09:43:16 07/06/2015
taken from that skylander boy and girl video it seems that the vehicles only get supercharged to certain characters, so if you plan on investing in a character, expect to buy their vehicle to fully be capable of what they can do. the video around in other sections shows how much storm blade can do with hot streak until spitfire uses it. so each combo is going to set you close to 30 bucks to be effective. the fact the game is more or less just walking and driving is kind of a turn off. that gameplay could have been accomplished without the gimmick. so in a way the skylanders can't go through every section unless you put a vehicle on the portal. im a bit down you can't actually place the skylander in there, that's a bit of a downer. stormblade looks good and maybe spitfire but the gameplay is not something i like
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1149 Posted: 09:49:26 07/06/2015
Quote: TTD

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]

Good spot

I think iron jaw gulch is the hub and if it is it looks like there is a lot to explore.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#1150 Posted: 11:48:32 07/06/2015
Quote: TTD

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]

Swap Force
[User Posted Image]

SuperChargers
[User Posted Image]

I hope we do, Iron Jaw Gulch is my favorite level in SF.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Previous | Page 23 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me