darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#701 Posted: 12:18:49 03/06/2015
Definitely supports traps
20 superchargers
20 vehicles
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#702 Posted: 12:19:04 03/06/2015
You'll see two names for Stealth Elf circulating. Super Shot and Sure Shot. Not sure which is final.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#703 Posted: 12:22:31 03/06/2015
There are a total of 20 new SuperChargers Skylanders and 20 vehicles, with each SuperCharger matched up to a specific vehicle. Any Skylander can pilot a vehicle as the full backward compatibility tradition carries forward, but you’ll get a little extra oomph when a SuperCharger figure takes the helm of their personal vehicle.For example, the Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack includes the Hot Streak car and Spitfire, the SuperCharger Skylander matched with that car. When you drive Hot Streak with Spitfire you’ll see the car crackle with energy and get boosts across the board. A match vehicle and SuperCharger Skylander will result in the most insane version of a vehicle available in the game."

"Several of the 20 SuperChargers Skylanders will be existing characters you’re already familiar with. As a SuperCharger, they’ve seen rebooted with all new moves, upgrade paths, and visual aesthetics. Take Stealth Elf, now known as Super Shot Stealth Elf. She’s wearing a flight suit and carrying a massive splinter cannon, and her upgrades are tied into this new weaponry. She’s still got some ninja moves and is recognizable as Stealth Elf, but she’s no longer primarily a melee fighter and the daggers are completely gone. Consider her Stealth Elf 2.0 rather than Series number whatever with one new power."

http://www.thehdroom.com/gamin...w-part-2-89772/
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:30:55 03/06/2015 by angelg
NinjaStealthElf Green Sparx Gems: 344
#704 Posted: 12:26:14 03/06/2015
Dutch gamestore GameMania also have SuperChargers listed

http://www.gamemania.nl/Defaul...hargers&opt=all
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#705 Posted: 12:26:50 03/06/2015
I don't like this game. I'm a huge fan but I don't like it D: We will see.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#706 Posted: 12:27:30 03/06/2015
As do Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=...s+Superchargers

If anyone has questions, I can answer based on what I know. Watching you guys speculate was really hard. So many questions I wished I'd asked Guha too, but pressed for time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:27:47 03/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#707 Posted: 12:28:35 03/06/2015
Hey I've noticed the character Storm Blade has an almost identical catchphrase to Thunderbolt, I'd presume they'll alter it before release. The catchphrase is"A Storm is Coming!"

Also they uploaded an FAQ detailing some answers to questions on their website, here it is:

FAQ:
Q. THERE ARE VEHICLES IN SKYLANDS? TELL ME MORE!
A. Explore Skylands like never before using a fleet of powerful vehicles to drive, sail or fly across Land, Sea and Sky. Upgrade your vehicles by customizing them with awesome new mods.
-
Q. DO YOU SPEND THE ENTIRE GAME IN VEHICLES?
A. Not entirely. Vehicle play is mixed with classic Skylanders game experiences: On-foot exploration, combat, puzzles and mini-games. Also, be on the lookout for a few surprises!
-
Q. WHAT MAKES EACH VEHICLE CLASS AWESOME?
A. Each vehicle class has its own powers. You’ll want all three types to experience the huge amount of gameplay variety throughout all levels – including aerial dogfights, wicked land combat, exploring deep seas, riding surf and waves, and more!
-
Q. WHAT EXACTLY IS A SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDER?
A. SuperCharger Skylanders are elite heroes specially trained to pilot the most powerful vehicles in Skylands. Match SuperChargers with their unique signature vehicle to unleash the ULTIMATE experience.
-
Q. HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE IN THE NEW GAME?
A. There are 20 Skylanders and 20 Vehicles to collect. Each will have unique powers and abilities that will DRIVE EVIL CRAZY!
-
Q: WILL MY PREVIOUS SKYLANDERS WORK WITH THE NEW GAME?
A: Yes, all the Skylanders in your collection are playable in this new game! And they can drive, pilot and steer all Land, Sky and Sea vehicles in Skylanders® SuperChargers.

That last one is great news indeed. Also only 20 characters, 10 probably new and 10 reposed?
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:35:00 03/06/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#708 Posted: 12:34:41 03/06/2015
This will be exactly like giants where it will be better value to get the Full starter than rather then the portal owners pack.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#709 Posted: 12:37:43 03/06/2015
Out of the 20 Superchargers, I can confirm that 10 are re-imagined classics (like Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:40:21 03/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#710 Posted: 12:41:20 03/06/2015
Add Jet-Vac to the list.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#711 Posted: 12:43:41 03/06/2015
Like I told y'all, this is still going to be a great game. I was a bit trepidatious of the reposes, but since they've got new powers this'll def spice up the game!

When the pre-order comes out, I'm there dude!
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#712 Posted: 12:47:28 03/06/2015
Quote: myskylanders
Add Jet-Vac to the list.

I think we have to assume Spyro and Gill Grunt too, which would leave space for four more...although how do quadropeds drive?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:48:23 03/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#713 Posted: 12:48:28 03/06/2015
Reveal Trailer!!

Looks better as Trap Team! And yay every Skylander can drive a car!
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#714 Posted: 12:49:38 03/06/2015
So, the new Air Skylander's name is Storm Blade.... Okay, that's nice...
10 reposes of all "Flags" okay... nice
But DAT SPITFIRE!!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#715 Posted: 12:51:08 03/06/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley
Add Jet-Vac to the list.

I think we have to assume Spyro and Gill Grunt too, which would leave space for four more...although how do quadropeds drive?

I'm going to assume it's gonna be the flagship of each element.

Spyro, Gill Grunt, Terrafin, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac, Cynder/Chop Chop, HotDog/Eruptor, Blackout, Spotlight.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#716 Posted: 12:51:13 03/06/2015
http://www.skylanders.com/cont...-water-card.png

[User Posted Image]
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#717 Posted: 12:53:47 03/06/2015
So it seems that we will only see the chracters that got an Eon's Elite returning... I think people will be mad because of that.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#718 Posted: 12:54:28 03/06/2015
Guys. My excitement is just so real right now.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#719 Posted: 12:54:29 03/06/2015
Add Jet-Vac to the list.

Funny that you are bringing this up as it seems to be impossible in Infinity like the swaping mechanic they once tried. They weren't able to solve the problem magnets are having with NFC fields as Vicarious Visions did. I guess they just made some fun animations - I mean, it's a kids game. Nobody cares if claws don't fit perfectly well on a steering wheel! smilie
---
#720 Posted: 12:54:34 03/06/2015
Quote: GothamLord

Dive-Clops
---
#721 Posted: 12:55:13 03/06/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
So it seems that we will only see the chracters that got an Eon's Elite returning... I think people will be mad because of that.

I personally don't care. A lot of my favorites are the flagships.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#722 Posted: 12:55:36 03/06/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Incase somebody is interested?
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#723 Posted: 12:56:09 03/06/2015
TRU has pre-orders up for starter packs. Price point is $74.99 for console & tablet versions ($64.99 for 3DS).
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#724 Posted: 13:01:48 03/06/2015
I've just checked Amazon and there's no listing for the Wii smilie

Is there going to be one or will i need to go with the 360?

I can't say i'm surprised they're kicking the ass out of Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin.

If we're getting 20 in total, that must mean only 2 for each element, i'd like someone other than Spyro for Magic, because reposing him for nearly every game is getting annoying, there are much better Magic Skylanders.

My predictions for the final 7 are:

Slam Bam
Double Trouble
A new Light Element
A new Dark Element
Ghost Roaster (I hope)
Lightning Rod
Eruptor
---
^ You all know it's true
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#725 Posted: 13:02:04 03/06/2015
My questions although I know most are the "we are not here to discuss that" variety:

How does all those Battlepack things work with the game?

Will there be 4 new pay to play pack levels again?

Any new Light and Dark characters? I'm thinking no as the logo would show them.

How does Minis drive those things? They won't be able to see over the wheel.

Do we have to have additional vehicles to beat the game?

Will there be more than Air, Sea and Land vehicles? (like spaceship, fire, etc)

What color are the bases? It seems no special color this year.

Is it only 20 figures this year? That doesn't sound right at all. Then again 20 figures and 20 cars does equals 40, which is a normal release.

What are the prices of the vehicles?

Any word about lightcores?

Will we see the normal set of special figures, Nitro, Dark, etc.

Will there be a more expensive starter pack release like every year?

What is the price for this digital download version?

Is it even necessary to have the vehicles then if you can get the download?
---
Stay Cool!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#726 Posted: 13:07:43 03/06/2015
Quote: Greeble
I've just checked Amazon and there's no listing for the Wii smilie

Is there going to be one or will i need to go with the 360?

I can't say i'm surprised they're kicking the ass out of Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin.

If we're getting 20 in total, that must mean only 2 for each element, i'd like someone other than Spyro for Magic, because reposing him for nearly every game is getting annoying, there are much better Magic Skylanders.

My predictions for the final 7 are:

Slam Bam
Double Trouble
A new Light Element
A new Dark Element
Ghost Roaster (I hope)
Lightning Rod
Eruptor

Jet-Vac has been confirmed already.

Here are some more realistic predictions:

Chop-Chop

Eruptor

Pop Fizz or Spyro

Spotlight

Blackout

Gill Grunt

And Boomer gets the shaft again.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#727 Posted: 13:11:36 03/06/2015
Any word about Cores?
I'm not sure if they will release any with SuperChargers.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#728 Posted: 13:12:20 03/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
Any word about Cores?

If I'm correct, ALL Skylanders in this game are SuperChargers. There are no Cores
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#729 Posted: 13:14:42 03/06/2015
You know...I'm betting this is going to be like Mario Kart 8 where you can go online and race with others. Actually, it NEEDS to be like that if they want it to be a big hit. They'll have to make it where people are locked into the character and car they choose until the race is over though.
---
Stay Cool!
#730 Posted: 13:15:35 03/06/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Any word about Cores?

If I'm correct, ALL Skylanders in this game are SuperChargers. There are no Cores

So only 20 (10 brand new) characters to collect this time?

Ok.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#731 Posted: 13:16:46 03/06/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Any word about Cores?

So only 20 (10 brand new) characters to collect this time?

Ok.

Which 20 of them being reposes. 10 Are confirmed "Flagged" reposes. E.G Terrafin, Stealth Elf, Terrafin, Gill Grunt, Spyro etc.
I do not know any other detail regarding the other reposes

I may be entirely wrong too...
#732 Posted: 13:24:45 03/06/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

Nah, less characters to buy this time.
Not that bad.

What would drive me mad (to quote SuperCharger's tagline) would be the complete removal of Cores.
That would seriously makes me question why we are still calling this a "Skylanders" title.

Really happy all the previous characters are supported and can drive vehicles.
That's AWESOME!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#733 Posted: 13:28:00 03/06/2015
I'm so conflicted. On one hand, the game put back some of the questionable design choices(you can see the rubber duck chompies in a screenshot) and it seems vehicles will grossly overshadow the game,but on the other hand, I don't actually need to get ANYTHING new for this game unless I want to!

Though the question is raised as to how in the world the SSA Portal works on this. You have a maximum of 4 things registered,so you can't play with magic items, AP,a vehicle and,say, a Swapper all at once. Just hope it's not a straight up lie and they don't allow you to use that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#734 Posted: 13:30:37 03/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I'm so conflicted. On one hand, the game put back some of the questionable design choices(you can see the rubber duck chompies in a screenshot) and it seems vehicles will grossly overshadow the game,but on the other hand, I don't actually need to get ANYTHING new for this game unless I want to!

Though the question is raised as to how in the world the SSA Portal works on this. You have a maximum of 4 things registered,so you can't play with magic items, AP,a vehicle and,say, a Swapper all at once. Just hope it's not a straight up lie and they don't allow you to use that.

You might be getting confused with the TT portal. They never said the SSA portal will work.
---
#735 Posted: 13:33:53 03/06/2015
In one of the videos,not sure if FamilyGamer or an article, they said that you can have even the Giants portal,which is the same as the SSA one. Traptanium Portal is fine by me,just confused on the even older ones.

Also, they already confirmed the levels are in Cloud Kingdom, and you can see Storm Giants statues on the place. Another question is... Will the NPCs react if you bring in Lightning Rod? Sure, in SF no one bat an eye at Whirlwind in the snow levels,but maybe this time we'll get something.
---
#736 Posted: 13:34:35 03/06/2015
Quote: fairyland
My questions although I know most are the "we are not here to discuss that" variety:

Any new Light and Dark characters? I'm thinking no as the logo would show them.

The elements feature in the background of one of the promo images. I believe they're in.

Do we have to have additional vehicles to beat the game?

The Story only requires one land based vehicle to complete

Will there be more than Air, Sea and Land vehicles? (like spaceship, fire, etc)

Helicopters, Tanks, Bikes, UFOs and more are in the game, but they all belong to Land, Sea, Air

What color are the bases? It seems no special color this year.

They aren't coloured. All characters sit on top of a bronze coloured engine with the flames from it representing their element.

Is it only 20 figures this year? That doesn't sound right at all. Then again 20 figures and 20 cars does equals 40, which is a normal release.

20 Supercharger figures, 20 Supercharger Vehicles. No other figures have been announced.

The answers I know
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:36:22 03/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#737 Posted: 13:36:32 03/06/2015
What's the max figure level
Is it 25 or 20
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
#738 Posted: 13:37:16 03/06/2015
Quote: CakeMc
Is it 25 or 20

I don't think anyone mentioned it,and the gameplay has the UI deactivated. No way to find out without asking.
---
#739 Posted: 13:39:44 03/06/2015
Wondering why nobody asked about the new online racing mode yet. Fact is we know nothing about it, just that there is one and it is most likely only for vehicles and racing. THey weren't allowed to talk about it at the events, but the assets are confirming the mode.

Max Level is 20! SuperCharger Combos make them temporarily level 21.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:16 03/06/2015 by myskylanders
#740 Posted: 13:40:16 03/06/2015
Quote: CakeMc
Is it 25 or 20

I hope it remains 20.... I just hope so for that
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#741 Posted: 13:40:22 03/06/2015
OK cause the skylander boy and girls videos had it active but it was stuck on level 15
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
#742 Posted: 13:43:28 03/06/2015
ALSO NO ONE MENTIONED THIS YET HOW.

"The Darkness now has a form and a personality"
This is on one of the FamilyGamer videos.

Oh man, Spyro's statement on the Machine of Doom just got a whole lot darker.

"You talk about Evil as if it's alive."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:43:53 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
#743 Posted: 13:44:11 03/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
ALSO NO ONE MENTIONED THIS YET HOW.

"The Darkness now has a form and a personality"

Oh man, Spyro's statement on the first Machine of Doom just got a whole lot darker.

"You talk about Evil as if it's alive."

This is turning out to be the biggest Skylander game yet story wise.
---
#744 Posted: 13:49:22 03/06/2015
I need to work harded to help get FGTV as big as SkylandersBoyAndGirl, my kids would kill for Lou to pop over with early access to the game smilie

Great coverage from them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:59:49 03/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
#745 Posted: 13:51:47 03/06/2015
I need to worked harded to help get FGTV as big as SkylandersBoyAndGirl, my kids would kill for Lou to pop over with early access to the game smilie

Great coverage from them.

And for older people,thanks for your coverage. I had to quickly drop by to watch the news and I really wouldn't be able to watch kids eagerly asking a thousand questions to the devs before any information showed up, can't be on the pc forever today.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:52:16 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#746 Posted: 13:56:39 03/06/2015
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet either?
Will villains drive the vehicles the same way as the Superchargers and cores?
and also
Will there be new villains to trap in this game?

Btw I hope that they soon explain how Kaos will be the main villain if we've already trapped him.
Maybe since in Trap Team he got Traptanium powers, he can use them to break out of his trap.
Or maybe, as some have speculated, this Kaos will be from another dimension.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#747 Posted: 13:57:58 03/06/2015
Quote: GillGrunt4Ever
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet either?
Will villains drive the vehicles the same way as the Superchargers and cores?
and also
Will there be new villains to trap in this game?

Btw I hope that they soon explain how Kaos will be the main villain if we've already trapped him.
Maybe since in Trap Team he got Traptanium powers, he can use them to break out of his trap.
Or maybe, as some have speculated, this Kaos will be from another dimension.

Watch the videos they have.
Villains aren't playable,they grant upgrades(parts?) to the vehicles and Skystones.
No new villains.
Kaos is obviously not explained,but since they said the Darkness is now sentient,who knows what it did to break him out or get a new one from elsewhere.
---
#748 Posted: 13:59:33 03/06/2015
$14.99 for vehicles
$12.99 for figures
---
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#749 Posted: 14:03:50 03/06/2015
Ok thx about the villains.

Maybe Kaos has such a strong bond with the Darkness that the Darkness could somehow transport him out of the trap or something. Maybe we will be able to re-trap Kaos at the end of the game or something. Maybe Glumshanks or his mother or someone broke him out or something. Maybe this is a lot of maybes or something.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#750 Posted: 14:07:37 03/06/2015
The fact the Darkness is now embodied is some way is pure awesomeness.

A great development in the lore.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
First | Previous | Page 15 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me