Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
You Don't Know Jack! [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#1 Posted: 16:05:43 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, this is my attempt at making a "big time" forum game like Survivor and Werewolf. Inspired by the series of video games of the same name.

The rules go a little something like this:

• There will be a total of three rounds per game, each consisting of five questions, each having their own little quirks.
  • First come, first served. Points will be awarded to players depending on when they answered in relation to other players. The earlier you answer, the more points you'll earn for getting the question right.
  • However, this also works backwards. If you get the question wrong, you will lose points, and the earlier you answer, the more points will be deducted if you answer incorrectly.
  • Alternatively, you can opt to not answer at all, and neither gain nor lose points for that question.
  • These questions will not follow one consistent theme; they could be about anything.
  • I will be putting out one question per day. My schedule is 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM, America/Chicago time. You have that window of time to get your answer in.
  • Each player will begin the game with a "screw". At any point, a screw can be used on another player to FORCE them to answer the question, and if they get it wrong, then points will be subtracted from their score and added to yours. But be careful, because if you "screw" a player and they get the question right, then you'll be the one that loses money. You also only get one screw per game, so use it wisely.
  • Keep an eye out for the Wrong Answer of the Game. If you see a choice that is the wrong answer, but is related to the fictional product I am sponsoring each game, you'll each a nice bonus for choosing it.
  • Four players maximum per game.
  • Whoever wins (has the most points at the end of the game) gets to be the host next game.

Alright, so, let's get this party started!
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:50 15/05/2015 by Skyhunter
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 16:09:27 14/05/2015
I mean...I'll play but I'm really lazy so I probs would pass on host powers if I won.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 20:50:02 14/05/2015
I'll try...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 15:32:36 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Both accepted! There are two more slots, and if no-one else signs up by the end of the day tomorrow, we'll start.
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#5 Posted: 15:41:42 15/05/2015
Alright, lets go!
---
Spread those positive vibes
#6 Posted: 21:30:29 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! We still have room for one more contestant.
---
#7 Posted: 03:42:38 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
And the time to sign up is over until the next game! Let's get this show on the road!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of darkSpyro, and welcome to You Don't Know Jack! I'm your host, Skyhunter, and tonight, a lucky three contestants will get the chance to prove their knowledge of pointless trivia! Let's meet them:

Lunarz
StormDragon21
WilltheWizard

I assume you three have already read our rules and regulations. Skyhunter Inc. is not responsible for any loss of life or brain cells that may result from playing this game.

And the Wrong Answer of the Game is sponsored by Discord Savings and Loan. It's a chaotic world out there. You'd better be prepared.

Alright, so let's kick off Round One!

-----------------

Question 1ne:

What's going on?

• Mesozoic Era
  • Cenozoic Era
  • Paleozoic Era
  • Paleolithic Era
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:19 18/05/2015 by Skyhunter
#8 Posted: 22:56:01 17/05/2015
Cenozoic Era.

You were right about the questions.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 02:47:23 18/05/2015
It's the Cenozoic area but I never answered because uhhh, You put Mesuxelf's name instead of mine so..Yea >.>
---
#10 Posted: 03:09:56 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Whoopsies! I always get you two mixed up for some reason. smilie I fixed it.

Either way, both of you are correct. The Cenozoic is the geological time period that has been going on for the last 65 million years.

Current scores:

StromDragon21: $1,000
Lunarz: $750
WilltheWizard: $0

---------

Question 2wo

Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar. Which of these superheroes follow?

• Spider Man
  • Superman
  • Batman
  • The Hulk
---
#11 Posted: 03:22:57 18/05/2015
Batman
---
#12 Posted: 23:35:08 18/05/2015
Batman. I love that joke.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me