Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Pun Train [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#51 Posted: 23:02:47 19/06/2015
This story happened last year while I was in math class. There were two chinese twins named Ling and Ving. Ving was always really chill and cool dude to be with. I would hang out with him in exchange for answers, since he was super smart. After I cheated off of him and studied with him, we became the closest of friends imaginable. Oh yeah, did I mention his sister, Ling? She was uptight about school and always wanted to study.

One day, me and Ving talked about names, and Ving ranted about how he hated his and wanted to change it to something more Asian-American, like Lee. He would give me answers to a ridiculously hard quiz if I took him down to the court-house to get it changed to Lee. I decided I would considering I would benefit both myself and my friend in the process. I got out my car keys and opened the car. I sat down and let out a big sigh of relief. Ling then came running up to the window and started telling me that the name Ving ran down for generations, but Ving didn't care at all. Ling decided it would be the best thing if she came along with us to the courthouse. I just decided to go with the flow and make our way to the courthouse.

When we got to the courthouse, Ving confidently marched his way to the desk and asked for a name change. The receptionist gave him a little packet of paper and told him to sit down. Ling and I waited patiently for Ving to finish filling out the info on the paper. I took a close look at the papers and I noticed he really wanted to change it to Lee. Eventually, Ving began to tear up and told me he couldn't change his name. He told the lady at the front he couldn't do it, and she asked for 20 dollars in order to cancel the request. Ling was so relieved and happy that Ving changed his mind and began to look through her wallet for 20 dollars.

Suddenly, the most stereotypical asian man imaginable burst through the doors sporting a Hawaiian shirt, visor, American flag pants, flip flops and everything. The little man was decked out in full American gear. When Ving and the old man saw each other, they both embraced each other crying. With tears streaming out of his eyes, Ving said

"Dad, I love my name. I want to be Ving forever. I'll name my children Ving, and my children will name their children-"

The old man then said

"DON'T STOP! BE LEE, VING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEE, LING!"
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#52 Posted: 23:04:52 19/06/2015
ITS A PUNY! RIDE THE MAGICAL PUNY!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#53 Posted: 23:53:09 06/07/2015
I went golfing the other day, I brought a spare pair of pants in case I got a hole in one
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#54 Posted: 15:22:00 07/07/2015
Did you hear about the Italian chef that died? He pasta way.
---
My life is complete.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#55 Posted: 11:47:45 09/07/2015
My mum bet me that I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti, you should have seen her face when I drove pasta
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me