Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#801 Posted: 02:06:10 26/07/2015
Izuna continued walking through the streets "captain, the Yamanaka clan has sent a squad to assist" a voice came from the radio. "Good" Izuna replied "Build a medical team and dispatch to near the inner city. Takeshi will be there and we need to assist him in anyway possible" The Uchiha replied. There was an affirmative from the comm.

They reached a tunnel on the underside of a bridge as a few rain drops began to hit the ground. It smelled something awful. Izuna activated his sharingan "If any of you need a light source use it, I am fine."

---

The rain began to land on Takeshi's head as he noticed two shinobi leap at him from an alley. They where quick. Each one nearly getting him with their kunai knives. They attacked in unison he noticed, attacking while the other one recovers for another strike. There is no way he could beat them without the sharingan.

His eyes glowed red as he gained enough distance to pull his katana and parry instead of just dodging. This was far different from the previous larks, these where possessed warriors. He struck one down and focused on the other only to have the first one regenerate. He then channeled lightning style chakra through his blade.

He struck the one on the right with his sword and the one on the left with a chidori blade. They dissipated.

As the rain began to pour the Uchiha noticed something glowing about 50 yards ahead of him. His face grew more stern as he made out the image with his sharingan. It was a well built blonde shinobi, with lightning style chakra layered around him to make a sort of force field.

He knew that technique, he also knew it made the opponent faster, much faster. The only shinobi of his generation that used that technique was "Alex" He muttered.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#802 Posted: 04:41:37 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet made a disgusted expression and blocked his nose with his hand as the smell wafted around, "and there is absolutely no other alternative route?" He asked, knowing the answer. He knew it was the only way where they wouldn't be spotted, but still, he had to try. You have no idea how hard it is to get rid of smell out of fur...
He hesitantly activated his torch. It was a spherical device that hovered over his shoulder, emitting a bright light in front of him. Now that he could see inside, he shrank away slightly.
"Oh boy..."
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#803 Posted: 18:07:56 26/07/2015
Oswald followed suite, using the end of the remote. "Oh man"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#804 Posted: 19:04:31 26/07/2015
Godzilla erupted a flame in his mouth lighting up the sewer.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#805 Posted: 21:30:49 26/07/2015
Shade folowed.
---
SC
#806 Posted: 21:55:01 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll activate the jammer..."Ratchet said inserting the chip into his Nav-unit. It made a beeping noise before saying 'program downloaded'.
"Alright, I believe they can't sense is now."
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#807 Posted: 22:53:01 26/07/2015
"Welp," Springtrap said. "Lucky for me, I can't smell anything."
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#808 Posted: 05:58:40 27/07/2015
The glowing light vanished. Takeshi could hardly keep up with it, even with his sharingan. But he knew what was about to happen: Alex would pull a kunai knife and juke around until the enemy has lost sight of him, at this point the enemy may get paranoid or even try to run, but it would be no use. You can't out run him, you can't out power him, the lightning style jutsu makes him fast, and the lightning creates an armor. Not to mention the sheer amount of chakra he owns, it makes even a jutsu like that simple.

The only thing that truly kept Takeshi on par with Alex was his sharingan and illusion tactics. The Uchiha lost sight of his long time friend. Even with the sharingan, that shinobi was ungodly fast. His only chance was to cast a proximity genjutsu, he began to weave signs. The defensive measure was cut short as a kunai pierced his chest.

Alex had figured out his prey had lost him, quicker than expected, and struck him from behind. Takeshi slowly looked down, it was odd seeing a knife come from where your heart should be. He grabbed the arm sticking from his chest and grimaced as everything became blurry and his sharingan faded. Struck down by the very friend that made him strong.

---

"Well no one said being a warrior was pleasant" Izuna said with a smirk making his way into the sewer "Now even if we are invisible, there is a chance we will come across those things. However they should be more centralized around the other tunnel, it leads straight to the inside of the building that we believe to be their base."

The older Uchiha stopped and turned back to the entrance of the tunnel, the smile faded "do you hear thunder?"
---
#809 Posted: 07:31:19 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Omg, did you just kill Takeshi?! Wow major plot twist... (Unless he's a clone...)))

Ratchet flicked his ears to the noise, "well, it is raining outside... Unless it's that crazy lightning power you guys have," he said. Hopefully they wouldn't come across any more larks until they get to the next tunnel, but he doubted that.
---
#810 Posted: 23:58:44 27/07/2015
"Yeah. Gotta play safe. This race is...wierd......,albeit quite impressive."
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#811 Posted: 02:10:15 28/07/2015
Godzilla looked around and saw Eva-01 looking around then he pointed his gun at the top of the sewer and shot it. Making the sewer top start to fall down.
---
#812 Posted: 02:12:42 28/07/2015
Springtrap saw the roof of the sewer falling down. He pushed it up, he struggled to do so.
---
#813 Posted: 02:15:15 28/07/2015
Ev-01 shot it more making more and more fall down. Godzilla grabbed the others with Malachite and ran.
---
#814 Posted: 02:17:37 28/07/2015
Springtrap kept holding it up. If it fell down, it would kill everyone. "What the **** are you doing Eva!" He said.
---
#815 Posted: 02:29:31 28/07/2015
His eyes turned white and his mouth turned red. He was beserk again. He roared as he threw strong punches at the top.
---
#816 Posted: 02:34:12 28/07/2015
Springtrap's eyes turned black with white pupils.

His nightmare mode had returned.

He pushed the ceiling of the sewer all the way up, not letting it fall down.
---
#817 Posted: 04:13:00 28/07/2015
Eva-01 shot Springtrap making him let go and making everything collapse. He roared as he got stormed in rubble with Springtrap. Godzilla watched Eva-01 get pounded with rocks. Not knowing if the others are alive, he watches. Malachite was shocked on how Eva-01 almost got everyone killed. As she went to the pile of rumble she saw a familiar black being.
---
#818 Posted: 04:23:37 28/07/2015
"thank you" Izuna replied to the compliment before everything went crazy. "Morons!" he shouted before weaving handseals "earth style: Mudwall" Several walls of rock shot out of the ground grabbing the tops of the sewer and separating everyone else from Eva.

He then slung several shuriken with wires wrapping them around his comrades before throwing a kunai much deeper into the sewer. He then performed a hand seal and teleported them to safety.

"Does this kind of thing always happen?" the Uchiha asked once they where quite a distance away.
---
#819 Posted: 04:32:43 28/07/2015
Eva-01 got up and screeched as he knew where they were.
---
#820 Posted: 05:43:32 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, and I have no idea how it starts or how to stop it. They eventually come around... Eventually..." Ratchet replied, still hearing noises from the 'enraged' ones.
"Let's continue, the more we wait, the more time the Larks gat to prepare."
---
#821 Posted: 05:59:53 28/07/2015
Godzilla was shocked "Gee we are Kajiul We settle stuff by fighting. Should we get Eva-01 or leave hi-". Eva-01 dropped from the sky and feel down. Godzilla noticed something in the sky. It was his prey a MUTO was up in the sky. "How are they here? Are the larks using villains from our dimensions to attack us?" The MUTO spotted the gang and roared alerting the others around it. Eva-01 flew up and bit a MUTO and made it fall to the ground.
//I realized Malachite is having a small role. Prepare for that to change soon.
---
#822 Posted: 06:55:16 28/07/2015
"agreed, this may stir them up more" Izuna said walking deeper into the tunnel.

---

Takeshi gripped harder on the arm that pierced his chest and smirk ran across his face. He had to admit, he liked the pain a little, but it's over all too soon. The Uchiha vanished into a stream of lightning, it would have shocked Alex where it not for the armor.

Takeshi appeared from behind the light the clone had created and pierced the katana through his foe. He used just enough electricity to keep his opponent paralyzed but not enough to put him away. "Now we can properly speak" The Uchiha said.

"I see you weakened my armor with a lightning clone then used fire style chakra to pierce what was left and then switched to lightning style to paralyze me" Alex finally spoke, his voice was a bit warmer than Takeshi's usual tone "i'm sorry, I can't control my actions. It's like I'm possessed, or like the edo tensei."

"So you do keep your souls" The Uchiha said "how cruel." "you're not going to get soft on me now are you?" Alex replied "however I doubt you came up with this on a spare of the moment. Is this how you think of your friends?"

Takeshi hesitated "I don't have friends, not anymore anyways." With that he upped the amperage and the lark possessed shinobi dissipated into thin air.

"They will pay for this" he said to himself making his way to the center. He knew he was close, he could feel the intense chakra coming from that direction. It was obviously someone powerful.
---
#823 Posted: 07:15:35 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet followed, materialising his RYNO V from his inventory. The most deadly weapon in his world gave a small hum. He realised that if the Larks were possessing strong entities, then the RYNO would be his best chance. That and the Alpha Cannon. He loaded the weapon with the 9000 ammo it could hold, luckily he had a lot more spare.
Ratchet looked over at Godzilla, "it's possible they could be opening portals from anywhere really. It's not a surprise, they must really want us out of the way."

---

The next generator was activated.
---
#824 Posted: 08:08:18 28/07/2015
Izuna walked for a distance before stopping "do you here that?" there where scraping sounds coming from the other end of the sewer. Then out of the darkness came a big man, with a big sword. His face was masked and what little skin that showed under his obviously heavy armor was scarred.

Izuna grimaced "this is not good"

---

Takeshi finally made his way to the center and right there in the front of a sky scraper was the man he feared the most...Madara Uchiha
(for those who don't know this is Madara:https://www.youtube.com/watch?...P7d179A&index=7 No I didn't make it.)

A smirk came across his face "I have dreamed of this day. I won't lie." He said to the re animation. The chakra coming off of the Uchiha's ancestor was tremendous. It changed the air pressure and made it hard to breathe. His very presence was enough to make a weak man fall to his knees.

Takeshi's smile broadened "I'm going to show you something special. A gift from an old friend." He unwrapped his left hand and held it up revealing a strange symbol on his palm "I assure you it's killer."
---
#825 Posted: 08:40:00 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"You know that guy? Man, your race is naturally terrifying," Ratchet commented. He faced his gun towards the newcomer.
---
#826 Posted: 08:50:32 28/07/2015
Izuna smirked at the compliment "well you just met the war side of our species. You should see it we have arts, music, fl- whoa" he was interrupted as the brute swung the massive sword he barely got out of the way.

The issue is, the amount of armor, and the fact that his muscle mass and stamina would keep them at it all day. This shinobi, if he remembered correctly, died of sickness. The weakness would be concussive force, but it would need to be enough to crack the skull and cause a concussion, thus knocking him out.

Izuna rolled as another swing came his way. The man then turned his attention to Ratchet changing the blades direction to swing at the lombax.
---
#827 Posted: 09:22:45 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Woah! Calm down big boy, plenty of me to go around," Ratchet grinned as he gracefully leaped over the sword. Sure the guy was more than twice his size and had twice as much strength, but the lombax had speed and agility on his side, even while carrying a huge ass gun.
Once he landed, he began fireing at the enemy whilst strafing.
---
#828 Posted: 11:12:03 28/07/2015
Springtrap threw a piece of rubble off, His eyes were still black with white pupils, indicating he was still in Nightmare mode. He ran towards Eva-01 and ripped half of his face off.
---
#829 Posted: 12:40:26 28/07/2015
Oswald jumped in front of Rachet pulling out the remote."Step out of the way! Don't hurt us! I will fight back."He started firing electricity on it."DIE!!!"
---
#830 Posted: 16:33:52 28/07/2015
The MUTO's were in hunting mode they made a emo wave Turing off Springtrap,BB,and all of the weapons. Eva-01 got up with half of his flesh Angel face showing he threw Springtrap far away and started attacking crowds of MUTO's. Godzilla was biting off limbs and buring them while Malachite was beating them senselessly. Godzilla roared in pain as a MUTO stabbed him but due to his regeneration he shook it off and broke the MUTO's back.
//If you go on my deviant art you will see who is causing this.
---
#831 Posted: 16:34:55 28/07/2015
"You're forgetting something," Springtrap said, turning himself on. "I'm possessed."
---
#832 Posted: 16:39:19 28/07/2015
There where 50 3 meter tall MUTO's standing around Springtrap roaring at him getting ready to attack him. Eva-01 ripped through one and sliced the others up.
---
#833 Posted: 16:42:49 28/07/2015
Springtrap was tired of this. He ran up to the muto and ripped it's head off.
---
#834 Posted: 16:52:44 28/07/2015
Eva-01 roared he ran over to see Godzilla crying. "T-They took Malachite." Godzilla's spikes grew red. "They will get no mercy from me."
//Big role? I meant feels.
---
#835 Posted: 01:45:08 29/07/2015
The big man rocked back but as it seemed he was about to fall another ninja came out of the dark, this one small and fast. He ran straight up to oswald and struck at him with a clawed hand.

---

"I can already tell, you can't harness the full kekkei genkai of the Uchiha. Especially from someone like Madara" Takeshi said insightfully "still, It's Madara Uchiha, so I guess I better not take any chances."

"You dare to stand up to me? You are nothing more than a child" The reanimation said "But if you wish to dance, I will oblige."

"I do not have the physical fortitude to use the mangekyou sharingan I possess" Takeshi said "however..." he pulled his katana and sheath from his back holding it in his right hand. The symbol on his left hand began to spread across his body making his skin paler and growing his hair to shoulder length. The swept over his left eye similar in the manner of Madara's. As all this occured the katana an sheath began to burn away into nothing.

The change left him far more muscled, and the change in chakra was noticeable. "You see, when I was born they didn't think I would make it. Frail and weak and a low chakra count to boot, by all intents and purposes I should be dead" He said "However the mark on my hand is a curse mark and absorbs nature energy enhancing strength, fortitude, and heightening senses. The katana had a special sealing jutsu in it. Every time I struck an opponent it absorbed their chakra. The amount of people who lost their life to that blade, plus the donation from Alex. I should be on par with you by now."

As he was speaking more possessed shinobi made their way out of alley ways. "usually It is against my policy to merely overpower opponents, However" he closed his eyes and then opened them to reveal a very different styled sharingan "this time I will make an exception."

As strong as the technique was, it put his life in danger. It was far too hard on the body, in fact this is the first time he had used it.
---
#836 Posted: 02:24:57 29/07/2015
Godzilla roared at the MUTO's while Eva-01 was biting their legs off.
---
A dark hand was on Malachite's face and the being smirked at her. "Well it looks like my servants did something for once. So this might get their attention to come to me. They will know me as Laruax..."
//Look on my deviantart for his picture.
---
#837 Posted: 02:27:38 29/07/2015
ooc: recap please?
---
SC
#838 Posted: 03:15:25 29/07/2015
//Eva-01 shot down the sewer,Takeshi got stabbed, New enemy's and villain.
---
#839 Posted: 03:53:07 29/07/2015
ooc: A little more detail.
---
SC
#840 Posted: 03:57:17 29/07/2015
//I can't really explain it.
---
#841 Posted: 06:06:42 29/07/2015
ooc: went to Takeshi's world, met his dad, group split up everyone else following his dad, went into sewers to wait for an attack from Takeshi so they can blitz the generator from a tactical position. The larks are currently using something to possess undead warriors. The group is currently in the sewers fighting two of these things. While Takeshi is on the surface fighting another one.
---
#842 Posted: 06:07:12 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((They're in Takeshi's dimension. The group is following his dad, Izuna, but were ambushed. And MUTO's are attacking Eva and Godzilla. Takeshi left the group and is now fighting Madara))

Ratchet quickly blocked the attack with his Razor Claws. The energy based weapon made a zap noise at the impact.

(( this is the razor claws
[User Posted Image] ))
---
#843 Posted: 06:56:24 29/07/2015
Godzilla bit into several MUTO's as he sees someone flying out with a mask on signaling the MUTO's to attack. Eva-01 shoots him but it is reflected he notices some thing about the masked warrior. He is part angel. Eva-01 shreeks at him and jumps up at him tackling him.
//this is a angel
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:00:07 29/07/2015 by Sleepy0429
#844 Posted: 07:00:45 29/07/2015
The man swung his left arm to the other side of the lombax's face. Taking notice Izuna pulled his gun but was cut off by a giant blade making his way towards him. He leaped out of the way trying to take aim.

---

"before we gets started" Madara said "allow me to test your meddle." At that undead shinobi began to pour out of alleyways. No one Takeshi recognized and the ones he did seemed to be low level.

The young Uchiha smirked as a red aura began to surround him into a susanoo . Takeshi began to laugh hysterically "I AM THE PERFECT WARRIOR, COLD AND RUTHLESS. I ABIDE BY MY STRENGTH ALONE!"
---
#845 Posted: 07:07:18 29/07/2015
Laruax stabbed Eva-01 but Eva-01 put his AT field up. Knowing he was a half angel Laruax realized he couldn't stamd a chance against a Eva unit he roared at Eva-01 and clawed at his face and threw him to the surface. Godzilla sniffed around for Malachite he saw a lone MUTO in the sewer. Godzilla growled but the MUTO didn't want to fight he wanted to help. "Look I don't want to work for Laruax I just want to change. I will help you look for her." Godzilla nodded and the two walked along.
---
#846 Posted: 07:44:26 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Instead of blocking, Ratchet quickly used the other claw to pierce his opponent through the chest. He knew he couldn't avoid the second attack, so he lunged forward with all his strength to unbalance his opponent. At least it wouldn't be a fatal blow.
---
#847 Posted: 08:01:18 29/07/2015
Eva-01's AT field was strong which meant he was supposedly invincible to Laruax but he was knocked out, out of power then because it was dark his neon green lights turned on and a blue flame erupted in his body. He was beserk. He got up and bit off the face of Laruax.
---
#848 Posted: 11:58:22 29/07/2015
Oswald yelled " Heads up!" as he shot electricity through the weapon. He knew that this would possibility hurt the thing, but he had predicted that it would power up the weapon, but he did not know by which factor.
---
#849 Posted: 16:13:28 29/07/2015
Eva-01 and Laruax were throwing swift punches at each other.
---
#850 Posted: 07:02:43 30/07/2015
The quick one exploded from the combined attack. Izuna turned his attention back to the big one holstering his gun and throwing shuriken around its legs. The shuriken had strings attached that wrapped around making the big man lose his balance "NOW" Izuna shouted "HIT HIM HARD!"

---

The susanoo faded away as fading possessed shinobi and black flames layed across the ground. Takeshi held his left hand up and black flames ignited there, his left eye was bleeding. He rushed Madara who picked up a sword and charged at him as well. The black flames changed into a spear and they both thrust their weapons into each other.

Takeshi stepped back as blood came from his mouth, he pulled the sword from his gut. Madara smiled but it soon disappeared as the black flames spread across his body making it difficult for him to move as his armor melted to his skin.

Takeshi smirked "My left eye is the amaterasu, or the inextinguishable black flames. My right eye absorbs chakra and uses it to heal me. Even if you hit me it would have to be an instantly fatal strike to kill me" He said showing his stomach where the blade once was as it was healing itself. The black flames became spikes and stuck into the ground trapping the possessed Uchiha ancestor.

Takeshi's hair began to shorten and his skin became less pale as he lifted his left hand again, instead this time it held lightning. The smirk never faded even if his sharingan did as he made his way to an elevated position among the rubble and looked into the raining sky thoughtfully.

Lightning began to swirl in the clouds as a dragon made of electricity appeared from the sky. Takeshi turned his head back to his opponent. "the name of this jutsu is Kirin" he said.

"Now begone, with a roar of thunder" as he said that he lowered his hand the the large dragon followed suit striking the opponent and the ground with the force of a cruise missile. For a while all he could see was white. When it cleared up the surrounding buildings where destroyed and the ground had a gaping hole in it.

If you want to see it, this is what it would look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQHawLLQ60
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:24 30/07/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
First | Previous | Page 17 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me